It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Library Found in Tayos Cave in Ecuador

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

It was discovered a few years ago already, always interesting to read anyway and thank you for the updates.

Here some info :

A system of tunnels and caves beneath Ecuador and Peru is reputed to hold an ancient treasure-house of artefacts including two libraries, one containing inscribed metal books and the other storing tablets of crystal.

www.philipcoppens.com...

Neil Amstrong was there in 1976 :

Hello and welcome to my new and unique e-package called, "Mysteries of the Ancient Tunnels, the Cueva de

www.napoliunderground.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
By "team of explorers" they mean bored bloggers and by "Tayos Cave system" they mean the preschool where these photos were taken.

ETA and pretty sure that first image is a few years old. Seen it before.
edit on 23-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
on the silver one the elephant looks like it might be working a field and the woman is making an offering or bringing food or something important to whatever is taking place

also there are snakes EVERYWHERE
and there doesnt seem to be any kind of coherent message (other than maybe how great the king/emperor/priest whatever is and how important that thing that looks like a bottle is)

edit:
also the plant that is on the gold plate appears on the cape of the guy in the silver one

i dunno maybe there is something there (but they are very amateurish and for that reason alone im going to call fakesies and reserve some hope they are real..... but really why spend that much money making the fakes and not hire a half decent artist? either way im interested)
edit on 23-7-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Mainidh is right, these are just images to go with the story, they have yet to release any images (if real) yet.

quote from mainidh on page 3

I think those are reference images only. The article said that the explorers had only reported the findings by radio and as yet have not shown any artefacts.

These images have been around for along time as you can see with this link posted by hounddoghowlie
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

so i think we are wasting time discusing the images.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

well i should have paid more attention then huh?
i know people want something to look at but why in the F do they shove fake or old images into stories like this and skew every ones perception before theres any real information
this seems to happen fairly often and it really does bother me

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Excuse what may be my ignorance but is it possible this is the lost Alexandria library?

peace

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

It's ok, I Thought they were images from the find aswell at first.
Thanks to other members for pointing this out.

I guess people like imagery to go with the text, and if the publisher has no genuine photos to go with a story they will stick anything they can find that goes with the story.

I hope this is a real find and is shared with humanity, but im not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Wrong side of the ocean, and the library of Alexandria was not so much lost, as it was burned to the ground with everything inside

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
sounds like another money spinning false flag ..like the UFO at the bottom of the ocean thread ..no confirmation only their word from a radio show ...looks like some rich tourists will be swimming with UFO's and searching for hidden treasure at some random cave in the middle of no where this summer .....

What next ...the lost ark found .. Atlantis located ..the list is endless...bet my last dollar nothing will come of this

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

The bored blogger...

www.triond.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Also, I don't think this could be fake because............c'mon, who's going to go to the effort and vast expense of making books and tablet out of gold and Silver! According to the source there are literally hundreds of them?

The metal looks more like a copper alloy than gold.

I would be willing to bet that it is just spray painted clay/bondo.

Why would people fake things? To make money....just look at Dutchsinse, capitalising on the gullible.

You got it! I gurantee the tourists would be able to buy as many of these as they wanted, lol!

Come on, people! Don't be gullible! They are very well done fake antiques, my friends!

Cannot stand to see people fooled! Rise and shine!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
reply to post by jude11

Wrong side of the ocean, and the library of Alexandria was not so much lost, as it was burned to the ground with everything inside

I understand the wrong side of the ocean of which you mention but being that it has never been found and the many myths/stories of it being relocated for protection, is it possible?

The ark of the covenant for example can be anywhere on Earth if we follow the many theories and writings.

And being burned as opposed to lost is still in debate amongst many scholars to this day.

Peace

edit on 23-7-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The amount of people here commenting on the article without actually reading it is quite staggering, just goes to show that even among those that claim to "Deny Ignorance" ignorance is still the most predominant factor.

First again repeted for those who cannot be bothered to read through the article or the thread:

The are OLD images, and not claimed to be from the find

They radioed through saying they had found the cave, explored it, found the items, brought a few samples to be tested, resealed the cave so it could not be found and looted.

The team would not reveal the location of this incredible finding only saying that it is part of the Tayos Cave system. The explorers claim that they have concealed the location once again to make sure no one else locates the treasure until they get their samples tested. Once testing is complete, they agreed on the radio program to bring in a large professional team to fully excavate the site as long as they were part of it and were not robbed of their findings.

Emphasis is mine

This seems very logical to me, if I made such a discovery I would want to protect it. Get validation of what was found and then ensure I was part of the full excavation and rightly credited with the find. Everything they are doing seems logical and the way I would do it.

Of course it has only be broadcasted on a radio show, the artefacts have not been seen or examined so it could be fake, however I am happy to withhold my judgement until we have at least seen the artefacts.

Star and flag for posting OP, this is most interesting

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Archeology story of the year.. also the one in India.. last year.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Ok now I don't know if it's all a hoax. The images are old? LAME. Where from?

If they did find such a ground breaking library, with hundreds of these things, statues and a skeleton littered with jewels this would be all over the place now with some actual photos.

I was on a high there for a good 20 minutes... Still hoping it could be true.
edit on 23/7/12 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

That's because there is a serious lack of trust among these groups. Every time indigenous peoples find something, outsiders like to come in take credit and then strip the artifacts of their original culture and declare that they are of European origin. That has been done time and time again.

Egypt
West Africa
Mexico
China
America

on and on and on.

I would protect the findings if I were them as well so my culture doesn't get stolen like the others.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Wow. So many people here screaming hoax and they didn't bother to read the article. Smdh.

I've been reading on this for years. Von Danikens book History is Wrong provides good info whether you believe him or not. My thought is there could be truth behind this. There is so much still undiscovered in that area of the world. I will however reserve judgement until more info is released. IF it is released.

People should really quit acting like experts on this stuff when its obvious you have done zero research. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Here some more pictures and a nice story about this father Crespi.
It's said those artifcacts come from those underground tunnels so the pictures are not from the findings as said before but quite possibly very related.

crespi ancient artifacts PDF

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Awesome find

Take a look at the upper right hand corner of this picture from your source:

It looks like an elephant. I don't think that elephants ever existed in Ecuador so this strengthens my theory that all these ancient civilizations were somehow connected, most likely by Atlantis.

ETA: I'm not saying this is a hoax, but that would help explain the elephants. I'm no expert on oxidation so I can't comment on that aspect of the discussion. If real, then it raises a lot of questions about our history.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Very well spotted, what the hell is an elephant doing in South America ?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

Is it a Pyramid, or is it a path receding into the distance

Or were pyramids themselves built to be three-dimensional optical illusions suggesting a pathway to the stars above....?

edit on 23-7-2012 by McGinty because: damn those :pus: faces...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join