Metal Library Found in Tayos Cave in Ecuador

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by intrptr
If this find is real and as large as they say, then we just found all the ancient banksters hidden stolen wealth.

But really. Silver tarnishes and would not remain for centuries in such a pristine state. I don't care how deep you bury it or what you contain it in. That picture of the king holding his bag of money? (insert loud buzzer noise)

Except for the Nobles group, all metals oxidize.

True but
"Fine, or pure, silver with no copper content
does not tarnish easily - it can get dirty, of course."

they believe silver tarnish is mostly caused not by oxygen but by pollutants in the air which would maybe not exist in a deep cave.
www.jewelry24seven.com...

Except for the Nobles group, all metals oxidize. Unless you can show me a natural vacuum somewhere, then oxygen will work on silver metal returning it to an "oxide" or ore state, even deep in a cave. Thats why silver is not found naturally in metallic form. The longer it is kept the more the surface will oxidize (tarnish). And thats why this picture of a silver "plate" is bunk. Sorry Charlee.

Now it is possible that "tarnish" was removed from this piece, but unlikely. The longer it sits the more pronounced the oxidation will become. I have no idea from this picture how thick the piece is or how deep the etchings on the surface. If it is a "scroll" then that is a poor choice of metal to preserve precious writings on. Copper is better because it forms a patina on the surface which blocks further decay of writing underneath.

They would know this just like other ancient calligraphers around the world. If you want to save information the 1st alternate is gold and then stone and copper. But gold is way expensive and was usually reserved for ornamentation like jewelry and bling.

I am not approaching this from a historical or whether its empirical or not, just pointing put that silver oxidizes, and therefore, is poor choice for preserving anything.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

very exciting, is this the same library which was found in the 70's? I remember some older stuff about metal library.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Dude, is that a picture of an Elephant ? In Equador ??

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Come on folks
Did I log on the wrong website?

Don't you see the characters at the bottom of the golden colored plate?

Don't you see the bottom, silver one is African, even the clothes?

Also these images would have been taken at the same time by the same camera if true. The image of the silver one is an old very low resolution image, while the first is much higher resolution and from a different device. That alone should have sent up warning flags.

I'm sorry but based on that this is not worth even bothering with. It's a crap story to fill space or an attempted hoax.

Here is a LINK to the authors page. Mitchey179 seems to have a taste for the absurd and untrue.

I think those are two random images found on the Internet somewhere used to illustrate the story.

Perhaps someone here can read the characters?

Look how childish?

I think these are tourist trinkets, likely from Northern Africa or Egypt. Tourist junk.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Is this that cave that Erich Von Daniken said existed? I wonder what else is being found in that general area.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
These maybe are not from gold but copper. There was the legend of the "Copper Books" that were written from lybrarians from the library of Alexandria in Egypt at the times after the death of Alexander the Great, the Greatest Greek war chief. Almost 15 years ago some of these books came to light from forgotten lybraries in Greece and Turkey. These books contain the truth about the history of our world from the year 40,000 BC until 100 BC. They contain about the Greek and Antlantian war at 9600 BC, the thuth about the hallow Earth and the kinds( called Nefelim in their language) living inside, the truth about the Olympian Gods, the truth about the belief of people to God from the 40,000 BC. They also mention about the devil and how he tries to rule the world since its creation and how he made the kinds of the Hallow earth to fight the human kind in 40,000 BC. Finally they mention about the real reason Alexander the Greatest attacked Persia and how he closed star gates established in Asia, specifically in Afganistan and India!

I know these sounds crazy till bone but it is also truth till bone. I can't help you with sources. Whoever wants to believe me believe me or else stay in the shadows.

I am saying the truth, only the truth and nothing but the truth!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nice pictures... so far, but if they're going to make such claims surely out of pure excitement and the reputation gained from the discovery you would of course need more pictures of inside, outside and everything they stated...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

If this find is real and as large as they say, then we just found all the ancient banksters hidden stolen wealth.

But really. Silver tarnishes and would not remain for centuries in such a pristine state. I don't care how deep you bury it or what you contain it in. That picture of the king holding his bag of money? (insert loud buzzer noise)

True but

they believe silver tarnish is mostly caused not by oxygen but by pollutants in the air which would maybe not exist in a deep cave.

Except for the Nobles group, all metals oxidize. Unless you can show me a natural vacuum somewhere, then oxygen will work on silver metal returning it to an "oxide" or ore state, even deep in a cave. Thats why silver is not found naturally in metallic form. The longer it is kept the more the surface will oxidize (tarnish). And thats why this picture of a silver "plate" is bunk. Sorry Charlee.

Now it is possible that "tarnish" was removed from this piece, but unlikely. The longer it sits the more pronounced the oxidation will become. I have no idea from this picture how thick the piece is or how deep the etchings on the surface. If it is a "scroll" then that is a poor choice of metal to preserve precious writings on. Copper is better because it forms a patina on the surface which blocks further decay of writing underneath.

They would know this just like other ancient calligraphers around the world. If you want to save information the 1st alternate is gold and then stone and copper. But gold is way expensive and was usually reserved for ornamentation like jewelry and bling.

I am not approaching this from a historical or whether its empirical or not, just pointing put that silver oxidizes, and therefore, is poor choice for preserving anything.

Very informative and in depth, but do you have sources? Also no we don't know if these were cleaned. I would think the priest they gave them too would probably have done so.

If we were to speculate that the objects were of alien make, we could also speculate on their ability to add something to prevent corrosion. Like the The iron pillar of Delhi
en.wikipedia.org...

There are many beautiful ancient silver artifacts with designs like this goblet.
www.sacred-destinations.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Kantzveldt

It was discovered a few years ago already, always interesting to read anyway and thank you for the updates.

Here some info :

A system of tunnels and caves beneath Ecuador and Peru is reputed to hold an ancient treasure-house of artefacts including two libraries, one containing inscribed metal books and the other storing tablets of crystal.

www.philipcoppens.com...

Neil Amstrong was there in 1976 :

Hello and welcome to my new and unique e-package called, "Mysteries of the Ancient Tunnels, the Cueva de

www.napoliunderground.org...

It was NOT found years ago. It was only hear say rumor until now. I've been following this for a long time and always dreamed of getting the chance to look for it.... Neil Armstrong was never there, he was unsuccessful in finding the chambers that hold the tablets.

The writing is PreSanskrit, meaning it predates the oldest language known to man, there was another artifact found in Ecuador....

If you check it out, it has 13 steps in the pyramid and is topped with the all seeing eye or the eye of providence at the cap stone.

If you check out the tablets they just found, and count the steps, there are 13. The writing on the bottom also appears to be PreSanskrit.

This is legit. It's rumored to be the text of E.T.

There is allegedly two libraries in there, The Legendary Metal Library, and the Ultra Legendary Crystal Tablet Library.

I'd have to say.... most of the artifacts are NOT going to be made public, because that knowledge is already known and purposefully concealed from the average man.

It's evident when you see the same seal on the back of the 1$ bill that somebody knew about this before it was found in 1980. We are told lies about the eye of providence and we are told it was created in the 1700's although these artifacts are thousands of years old.

Something smells fishy, and because of that -- we won't ever know the truth these tablets hold.

Nobody said they were silver. Ever. They said they appear to be like silver. I.E. Shiny metallic silver.

P.S.

Silver is a Noble Metal.

The noble metals are considered to be (in order of increasing atomic number) ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, silver, osmium, iridium, platinum, and gold.[1]

They could be Silver, Palladium, or Platinum. Either way, it's a noble metal.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

your right thats weird, but if you look carefully you can still see the light bounching off the top right of the red jewl i'm guessing it is, since it doesn't show up in that one picture, it probably couldn't pick up the light properly looks like a really bad camera took that unless they downgraded it on purpose and with the right filters you wouldn't see the red dot depending what its made out of, but you can still see the reflection of the light, its still there you just can't see it

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Seems they use words like "gold' lightly as all the different metals are being called gold here.
Notice the snakes everywhere!

This is interesting...
"(B) Fakes
Regarding fakes (which Crespi knowingly purchases in his casual, humanitarian style, at the same
time chiding the seller): “The modern solder and hacksaw marks give them away.” (p. 136)"

many pictures of the real and fake artifacts here.
chapmanresearch.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Laokin

i also noticed the 13 steps, i thought everyone would

but that is creepy, how did they know those chambers in the caves contained tablets if they could never find them untill now?
edit on 23-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Shows here the language...
Crespi Collection with Pyramid and Paleo- Hebrew Writing (Hamby Ref. 4)

chapmanresearch.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

obviously everyone saw the charcters at the bottom, but i think the information it gives us about our solar system is more important then how childisly its been made.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by froglet
When I look at that image, it reminds me of embroidery. The regular background "weave" and the slightly raised areas inside the "stiching" It just doesn't look like it's made of metal to me.

It may be that the pic is printed on paper that would prevent photoshopping it.

As to elephants...how about mammoths? Wiped out about 12000 years ago.
news.bbc.co.uk...
also
www.knowledge.co.uk...
"Mammoths and mastodons are usually considered as animals which evolved to thrive in icy environments. Yet mammoths preserved in icy soils in Siberia have been found with temperate grasses in their stomachs. Evidence has now come to light of vast herds of mastodons being massacred by early man in North America. In the conventional chronology this would have indicated the antiquity of these proto-Indians. Now it appears that the mastodons lived in a warm equable climate and survived into comparatively recent times"

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

would the underworld be a good, or bad place? is it some where people would want to go? or is it somewhere people would want to leave?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Notice the 9 planets then the 10th red planet around the cat on the rights neck
edit on 22-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Ok, think about this for a minute:

* We had 9 planets from 1930 to 2006
* Since 2006 we had 8 planets

BUT.......if we had a spaceship and we did not adopt an arbitrary 2006 ruling on what constitutes a planet then we would know:

* Our solar system has at least 13 planets

So if we only have 9 planets we have to have a 20th century pre 2006 mindset..........I suspect the artifacts are faked.

very good.

What if we first developed what we concidered a planet back in 1930's from tablets they've found
What if changing our ruling so we would only have 8 planets is just a play out of the MMK playbook

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

People should get jail time for those kinds of hoaxes. They needed a radioshow? Seriously? No scientific method, no methodology for review whatsoever, this stinks of sensationalist hoax.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
reply to post by Laokin

i also noticed the 13 steps, i thought everyone would

but thats is creepy, how did they know those chambers in the caves contained tablets if they could never find them untill now?

Well as legend has it, Janos "Juan" Moricz found it in 1969... he died before coughing up the secrets of where they were.

Everyone took him on his word that they existed and the quest to find them started then. Moricz took Von Däniken to the tunnel system in '72, but didn't take him to the library. Moricz then denied that he ever took Von Däniken to the tunnel network and destroyed his credibility. As it turns out, Moricz never saw the library either, he was taken to the tunnels precisely like he took Von Däniken. A man by the name of Stan Hall got interested and went on an expedition with Armstrong in '79 and came up empty handed. Eventually he found from clues in Von Däniken's book, "The Gold of the Gods" that Moricz was keeping his guide a secret. Stan Hall then tracked down the man that showed Moricz the tunnel system.

Stan Hall found this man, his name was Petronio Jaramillo. Jaramillo allegedly was inside the library in 1946, taken there by his uncle when he was 17 years old. Hall and Jaramillo became friends but Jaramillo didn't want to "prematurely" disclose the location of the library to Mr. Hall.

Jaramillo dies, Moricz dies, everyone left holding an empty egg basket.

Until now....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

True but

Pure silver is non-reactive and will not oxidize. That is why it was used for fillings. Alloy silvers will oxidize in varying degrees depending upon their composition.

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join