It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops shoot at Mums, children, release dog on woman holding child.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So what would happen if one of the people there killed the dog, or shot a cop in self defense?

And cops wonder why so many people are starting to hate them. Not only because of scum like this, but because of the scum that will "have their back" and try to help cover this up. Buy the videos? Wow everyone of the cops there should be fired!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

The funny thing here, is that the people getting shot and assaulted by the police, are the same people paying their salaries. Also the police offered to buy the footage from one of the bystanders proving their transgressions, this payment would of course also come from the taxpayers themselves in the end.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Im pretty sure none of those people pay taxes.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by The Old American
reply to post by mr-lizard

What kind of subhuman brings their kids to something like that, knowing that LEOs are going to show up and take action? Human shields, maybe?

/TOA

No, people that live there on the same street. I don't think it was a planned protest, and I don't think people were driving or bussing in. This was just the neighbors coming out in the wake of a police shooting to first see what was going on, and second to stand up to the police in the wake of what they deemed an unnecessary shooting. The kids might have already been out there, or the kids might have just run out with the parents at the same time without realizing things were going to escalate so quickly. The police are supposed to DE-escalate, not make it worse.

Finally, someone with a post that has reason and sound logic in it that isn't derived from hatred of other races.

I get domo's stance. I do. I myself have been addicted to illicit substances, and I ventured into and hung around terrible neighborhoods to get them. I understand completely what this neighborhood is like. That doesn't change the rules of engagement, though. Just because this neighborhood is known for illegal activities doesn't give the police the right to use potentially lethal weapons within throwing distance of children. Never, ever, ever. I'm willing to bet every officer in that video will be fired. Outrageous overuse of unwarranted force.
edit on 22-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I found this video on You Tube. Didn't see it posted yet.

Don't know the area but in the video a small child is manhandled.

I haven't seen The Hunger Games but read all three books, in four days................in the book the police are called "peace keepers" and they work for the Capitol (spelled tol in the book).

Here is the video with description. (To me it looks like the Anaheim Police are aggressive thugs).

Published on Jul 22, 2012 by SisterSunshineTV

Police shot their SEVENTH citizen this year and when confronted by locals who witnessed the shooting things spiraled out of control with the police shooting rubber bullets and setting dogs onto women and children! And yep I was right about the dog!

One harrowing moment was when a police dog somehow got free from an officer's car and went at several people. Dunn said it was unclear if anyone had been bitten or injured.

"The officer was quickly able to get the dog back into the vehicle," Dunn said.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I could care less what kind of area this took place........

It should have never happened!

I am disgusted by what I just saw and, so should everyone else!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by NeoVain

How can you make so many blanket statements as fact about these people? Do you know anyone who lives there?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by mattdel

The fact that you value your life above theirs is indicative of your moral standpoints.

Actually, we should all feel this way. I value my life above theirs as well. I value my life above all but about 4 or 5 people in this world.

While I disagree with Domo on this particular point, and the cops were in the wrong, we do have to look at the dynamics of the situation. Gang-bangers in an all-Hispanic little cul-de-sac, known for violence, with one shooting already earlier that morning, with the street blocked, and a crowd forming. If I was a cop in that situation, I would value my own life over all of there's. For a cop, their motivation is sometimes just to make it home at night.

They were wrong in that video, but if any of us were a cop on that beat, knowing that neighborhood, and those people, we might have done the same thing.

This is the best post I have seen so far so props to you. Why is it so hard for people to see the other side, I don't like the way they reacted but there was only one group which needed to be there. Firing randomly into a crowd is bad but releasing the dog was the worst imo but how would the cop haters deal with the situation?

The police had to neutralise a situation that was fast getting out of hand, I don't think they handled it the best but when your Johny on the spot things can seem very different. That is why the cops have the right to tell people to disperse & why people need to disperse when ordered to.

Should police wait till they are cut off from reinforcements, out maned, out gunned and as good as dead or make efforts to ensure it doesn't reach that point?
A piss poorly handled situation by all involved but like I said only one group had to be there.

Solution 1: whenever police attend these areas it's with tactical units, they set up an exclusion zone & people are free to yell all they like but the minute they cross the line they get a hollow point no questions asked, the instance someone throws something even a diaper, snipers identify their target & neutralise it permanently.

Solution 2: Cops only go to these places once a week to collect the dead bodies other than that the cop hatting scum are on their own. Monday = bring out ya dead.
911: how may we help.
Johnny: there is a gang on guys who are breaking in, they are threatening to kill me and gang rape my wife.
911: We have identified your area as a no go zone, please relocate to a safe area so we can provide assistance asap. Edit we have just identified you and your wife as people who randomly abuse good cops who are just trying to do their job so you are not entitled to have them risk their safety for you. We suggest you make your peace with god & lube up your wife.
Johnny: See I have been telling everyone for years that you pigs are just %$#@#%%^$#$#$%%%$$$$ and %#@##%%^,.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
No officer were injured, this was totally uncalled for and to shoot the guy in the back he was real threat, now he's down shoot him in the head. Murder, plain and simple, cops were afaid they might get hang nail so they murdered him.
It won't be long, these people are going to give bullets for bullets. They might lose but it don't seem like their winning now.

OH Yea! and to offer to buy their video, what's up with that.
edit on 22-7-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

reply to post by NeoVain

How can you make so many blanket statements as fact about these people? Do you know anyone who lives there?

I live near there and no, most of them don't pay taxes. It's full of 3rd world squatters.
Keep in mind California is a sanctuary state.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Wow so in u.s. you must pay a head-tax to be protected ?,
same as why the corrupt bankers are protected ?
and then these same taxes are sent overseas ? WHAT IS WRONG WITH
THIS PICTURE

americans are sooo owned. u.s. is sooo corrupted !
It's time to put sanctions on u.s., for human right violations boycott
u.s. products and their companies.
IF THIS SAME THING HAPPENED IN
CHINA WE ALL WOULD BE APPALLED.
u.s. is the new China where as human rights are concerned.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

I actually think the cops were out of line too. A little mace would have taken care of business. In my opinion the people refusing to leave were probably dirtbags, especially parents with children in tow. In that kind of neighborhood you dont want to be sitting around, and people need to be dealt with quicker and with force. Shooting people with rubber bullets that close is still unacceptable in that situation.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

im almost more disgusted with some of the responses in this thread. the defending of leo and generalizing a whole group of people.... makes me feel like doin the hitler dance goose stepping right the # out of the USSA

Sieg Heil! you *$*#(%* (#@*&$@'s

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I haven't time to read all the posts but here's a video:
Sorry if it's already up.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Honestly Picard can answer this one better than me. I dont care if the bullets were rubber you dont go attacking children. This is just disgusting

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness

Honestly Picard can answer this one better than me. I dont care if the bullets were rubber you dont go attacking children. This is just disgusting

I'm down with that but will add, if you are in the middle of a tense situation and you see guns getting drawn smart person grabs their kids and get the hell out of dodge instead of crying about what happens when you don't.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
We are the reason we have cops and authority figures. We gave them their power and we voted them in. They are there to protect and serve "US". As a whole and as a community in practicing our beliefs and our right to stand up against what we perceive as a injustice, we hold the ultimate decision, or we use to.

We have the right to dispute our authority and those starting to see examples of injustice are doing such as seen in the OP. The more that stand against the established authority, the more we will find that we no longer have a say where authority is concerned and that established government mixed with god complex officials, rule everything.

We have been stripped of the rights we were given to speak up and stand against the authority that has abused it's power. Our authority institution needs to wake up, stop taking orders from the next up the echelon and start thinking for their self while they still can before they become a casualty fighting against the masses that are fed up with the sh*t they have fed us.

The "authority" is there for us!
Don't forget that!
Where we bend over they will continue to harass and enact totalitarianism because they know we will apathetically let them.
I think it's time for some humble pie and time to let the machine know who is the user.

I'm so sickened by reading all the cop and authority figure abuse threads and am ready to start revoking what i entrusted them with... I've been ready a long time coming.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Crossfate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
this is horrific. I am trying to get this posted anywhere I can. I want people to know why its so important for us to remained armed as a nation, to combat these "cops" who act more and more like terrorists everyday

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamLuv
this is horrific. I am trying to get this posted anywhere I can. I want people to know why its so important for us to remained armed as a nation, to combat these "cops" who act more and more like terrorists everyday

and we seen how that turned out at Waco texas

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

3rd world squatters? You sound horrible saying something so blatantly ignorant. You are generalizing a VERY hard working group of americans.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join