Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Cops shoot at Mums, children, release dog on woman holding child.

page: 6
58
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
With a police investigation happening from the shooting, the cops have to secure the crime scene...even if that means unloading on a buncha dumbasses. Excessive maybe....but if you don't comply to any cop in his request, he brings the pain. Plain and simple.

What bothers me the most is the perp was shot in the head while on the ground, cops are not taught to shoot for the head, they go for center of mass. And they shot him from the back? Thats not kosher either......

As far as the crowd goes.....well they should have complained to the police dept, not to the officers doing the crime scene. Theres a reason the PD has a complaint dept. While I think the cops were a little high strung in reaction and lightly excessive, they deserve what they got for butting in.




posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

Originally posted by Bluesma
Being from Fullerton and knowing this area in Anaheim pretty well, I can only add to the opinion that that area is extremely dangerous. It has been more than 20 years since I was there, and it was horrendous back then- I can't imagine now....

Greetings from Fullerton!
Yes Anaslime is now listed as the most violent city in OC.
A huge barrio top to bottom and they even protested when
APD shot a cholo who refused to drop the shotgun he was
walking down the street with.

I heard these "protesters" just suddenly came from nowhere.
And with their children?
This is just a HUGE fail on both sides.


So let me get this strait. because someone has a child that they are taking care of, they should not protest their own opinions, or get involved, or let their voice be heard, is that correct? This was a protest in their own neighborhood, they had every right to be out there letting everyone know how they feel about the issue. quit making excuses, and bad ones at that.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
With a police investigation happening from the shooting, the cops have to secure the crime scene...even if that means unloading on a buncha dumbasses. Excessive maybe....but if you don't comply to any cop in his request, he brings the pain. Plain and simple.

What bothers me the most is the perp was shot in the head while on the ground, cops are not taught to shoot for the head, they go for center of mass. And they shot him from the back? Thats not kosher either......

As far as the crowd goes.....well they should have complained to the police dept, not to the officers doing the crime scene. Theres a reason the PD has a complaint dept. While I think the cops were a little high strung in reaction and lightly excessive, they deserve what they got for butting in.


do you really think the complaint department gets you anywhere with the police? c'mon, lets get real, just for a second here. someone was murdered in this neighborhood by a cop. Shot in the back, and in the head when going down. that screams for an outcry from the people. Those cops are lucky someone didnt do the same to them. Someone has just been murdered in your neighborhood by the people you want to go to their complaint department about, really? you need to be brought back down to reality kid.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter
 


Um, first....if enough people go to the media and the complaint department at once, they have to listen.

second...I never said it wasn't excessive use of force....what I said was they were doing an active crime scene investigation and all of a sudden they have to stop to do crowd control in a rough part of town.

third..... i agree they wound up murdering the suspect, but thats not for the crowds place to get involved in something that had nothing to do with them.

Anyone who is smart knows, you do not challenge the LAPD on their terms...which the crowd did...and paid the price for it armed or not.

Its as real as it gets Im afraid........so are you advocating civil unrest against the police? You do realize this kind of thing happens a lot in LA...everyday.

The only difference is that this one got out on tape.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


Hey benrl, thnx for your input, really. With out insider information like yours it would be easy to jump on the anti-cop band wagon. I see by your messages that you are neither for or against the PD of that area and are just giving some information that most of here would not know about. Nice one bud.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
So let me get this strait. because someone has a child that they are taking care of, they should not protest their own opinions, or get involved, or let their voice be heard, is that correct? This was a protest in their own neighborhood, they had every right to be out there letting everyone know how they feel about the issue. quit making excuses, and bad ones at that.


Exactly. It is so disgusting that people are actually defending this. How is it right, in any circumstance to shoot at someone who is not a threat or guilty of anything who is just walking away, in the back, and shooting at unarmed children and a woman carrying a baby? It isn't right. People defending this are apathetic.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


No video in the link you provided. If you think this is bad it's going to get much worse than this, this is all symptoms of the same issue. Morality is hitching a ride out of this world.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The crowd threw rocks and bottles at police, and a police dog escaped from a squad car and bit several people.


[Quote from OP source]

Yeah that's nice, the K-9 unit thats trained to kill conveniently "escapes" from his trunk space in the back of the unit. They must think we're morons. More like someone opened the door and let him out. Know what happens if you shoot a police dog in self defense? You get like 25 years in jail, just like shooting a human cop.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
BAN GUNS!!!

The govt should not have guns.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


"The residents blocked off a street and set fire to at least one dumpster"

You missed the first line on your Opening post. Very convenient. The residents blocked off the street with roadblocks, such as burning materials. Why in the hell would you be anywhere near that with children? Let alone holding children?

Here's an idea...stop sending the police. Give the neighborhood a choice and maybe it will start to catch up with Chicago and its 250 gun related murders so far this year. Then the ignorant win and the child in that mothers arms is NEVER able to stop the cycle of white/black trash mentality in this country.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Got to give the cops some credit.

They offered to buy the video of their actions rather than simply rounding everyone up, smashing their property, confiscating their property, and threatening them with 30 years in prison for filming.

A step in the right direction


Maybe they have a set allotment of hostile stupidity to use in a day and shooting children with rubber bullets and sending in dogs '66 style used it all up so when it came time to deal with the video tape they had no choice but to wing it and the best they could come up with is trying to buy it.

I can see it now, a cop approaching one of the hysterical women covering her child and saying "excuse me ma'am, would you be willing to sell me your evidence of what I just did for $20?"



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71
 



Here's an idea...stop sending the police. Give the neighborhood a choice


Now that's a good idea!
Let them take care of their own, and if it spills out of their little neighborhood, then throw the book at them, but just don't respond to any calls on that particular little cul de sac.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Originally posted by Domo1
Im pretty sure none of those people pay taxes.

Wow so in u.s. you must pay a head-tax to be protected ?,
same as why the corrupt bankers are protected ?
and then these same taxes are sent overseas ? WHAT IS WRONG WITH
THIS PICTURE

americans are sooo owned. u.s. is sooo corrupted !
It's time to put sanctions on u.s., for human right violations boycott
u.s. products and their companies.
IF THIS SAME THING HAPPENED IN
CHINA WE ALL WOULD BE APPALLED.
u.s. is the new China where as human rights are concerned.

___________________________


It would be excellent idea to bring sanctions against the US for its violations of human rights . That country has lost it way somehow . It needs a correction as they say in market language.
Something has gone terribly wrong there . A real cancer prevades the minds of a lot of people and that cancer is being spread across the globe via media and its military might . Might is right is the name of the cancer



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Inexcusable actions by the police IMO.
I stand up for cops sometimes when others think they have over stepped,but this is like something from nazi germany-shooting at(immigrant?) families,unleashing an attack dog.
Yeah,Hitler would be proud.
See the un armed,and mostly sitting down protesters?
See the baby buggy get barged by the dog?
See the distance the cops were shooting "non lethal"shotgun rounds from?
See the kid getting carried away?

No true policeman would do such things IMO-protect and serve,remember...

I am sickened by this event.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


The cops are a law outside the law it seems



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


The funny thing here, is that the people getting shot and assaulted by the police, are the same people paying their salaries. Also the police offered to buy the footage from one of the bystanders proving their transgressions, this payment would of course also come from the taxpayers themselves in the end.


I have a funny feeling that the individuals involved were not productive, taxpaying citizens. Taxpayers usually have better things to do than try to interfere with an active shooting scene.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc
 


I fail to see what that has to do with the fact that it is wrong to behave this way with unarmed civilians. Anywhere with people from anywhere. Even if they were French tourists in Chicago.

You cant do things like this because THAT is the response. The more you push the more and worse you are going to see. History.

edit on 23-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
I have a funny feeling that the individuals involved were not productive, taxpaying citizens. Taxpayers usually have better things to do than try to interfere with an active shooting scene.



Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by spoonbender
 


We heard about this from someone in Anaheim as it was happening, the type of violence on that street is bad.

Keep in mind im talking to people who have lived on that street, they say it is not uncommon for the Residence to harass the cops out of their neighborhood.

One friend said he recalled an incident growing up where a cop car was on pursuit of a vehicle that entered there and the residence all blocked the road so the cop just left.

Thats the type of things that happen there.

Dont get me wrong Anacrimes PD suck ass, just this might be one case they might of just been in the right.


HERES a good question, WHO TAKES THEIR BABY to an officer involved shooting...


no matter how "bad" that street supposedly is....dogs should never be released on unarmed civilians..especially women and children.
edit on 23-7-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-7-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox
 


and if someone in your neighborhood is shot, you should not close roads with burning trash cans. It is asking for trouble. If you throw a bottle at a police officer then you are putting everyone around you at risk. Not all cops are bad just as all doctors are not valedictorians of their class. You have both ends of the spectrum. But, what you do not have, is common sense on the part of those 'protesting'. So, this will end in a flash mob a a local drug/grocery/quick stop mart and when someone else is shot it will again be the police and their dogs to blame.

Like I said before, let the few keep from those who need, those who work and live and bust their ass in those inner city neighborhoods. They should be walking the streets and getting rid of the trash instead of burning it and pushing back an agenda of change decades with old thinking.



posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by beatbox
 


and if someone in your neighborhood is shot, you should not close roads with burning trash cans. It is asking for trouble. If you throw a bottle at a police officer then you are putting everyone around you at risk. Not all cops are bad just as all doctors are not valedictorians of their class. You have both ends of the spectrum. But, what you do not have, is common sense on the part of those 'protesting'. So, this will end in a flash mob a a local drug/grocery/quick stop mart and when someone else is shot it will again be the police and their dogs to blame.

Like I said before, let the few keep from those who need, those who work and live and bust their ass in those inner city neighborhoods. They should be walking the streets and getting rid of the trash instead of burning it and pushing back an agenda of change decades with old thinking.


if that rant makes you feel better....so be it but my statement still stands..






top topics



 
58
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join