Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Cops shoot at Mums, children, release dog on woman holding child.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I say keep this up police, until you piss off enough people they get involved locally and finally fix the system. No damn reason a all police should be geared like the military, that's just wasting tax payers money, its time get back to being peace officers and not hired thugs.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo007
I say keep this up police, until you piss off enough people they get involved locally and finally fix the system. No damn reason a all police should be geared like the military, that's just wasting tax payers money, its time get back to being peace officers and not hired thugs.

cmon, with all these "bad and violent" streets in America...we need someone to keep these dangerous people in check. we need more police dogs to get more intensive training, we need more trigger happy recruits, to control the women and children, when they get out of control. ya know..you know? something has to be done about these dangerous people..
edit on 23-7-2012 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I resend all my previous post defending Anaheim PD.

My friend who was feeding me the info on this inccident Just Lost his younger brother last night to ANAHIEM PD violence.

The reports are that he was involved in a stolen car incident, his younger brother was a "gang" member who my friend always tried to save from that life.

Well people who where there, have already reported to him that His brother was Cuffed and Apprehended at the time.

And already the story is being spun to protect the cops.

I just don't know what else to do or say...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I resend all my previous post defending Anaheim PD.

My friend who was feeding me the info on this inccident Just Lost his younger brother last night to ANAHIEM PD violence.

The reports are that he was involved in a stolen car incident, his younger brother was a "gang" member who my friend always tried to save from that life.

Well people who where there, have already reported to him that His brother was Cuffed and Apprehended at the time.

And already the story is being spun to protect the cops.

I just don't know what else to do or say...

so now that you might have known someone who was killed by the cops..you want to change your stance?...I can see how , the saying "if the shoe was on the other foot" came into play here...you ppl wont understand anything if it doesn't hit home...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Here's a link to the story.
www.ocregister.com...

"At some point, the man fired more than one round at the officer," Dunn said. "The officer returned fire, striking the man, who was dead at the scene." A handgun was found next to the man, Dunn said, adding that his name had not been released and it was unclear whether he was the gang member on probation.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

"if the shoe was on the other foot" came into play here...you ppl wont understand anything if it doesn't hit home...

Your right 100%

Having to help carry my adult friend to his bed because he is inconsolable at the loss of his brother has away of changing you.

and knowing the little kid you use to make fun while playing with his brother growing up is dead, well that changes my perspective quite a bit.

Thats what being human is, experiences change you.
edit on 23-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

Here's a link to the story. www.ocregister.com... "At some point, the man fired more than one round at the officer," Dunn said. "The officer returned fire, striking the man, who was dead at the scene." A handgun was found next to the man, Dunn said, adding that his name had not been released and it was unclear whether he was the gang member on probation.

Already being spun, gun was in the truck, the body they wouldn't let anyone see, but suposedly from what they saw before they got everyone out of the area was his hands cuffed behind his back.

Now the story is he was running from them while firing and the guns now at his side.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

For the record, the police did not release a dog on a woman holding a child. A dog went after someone (who maybe was holding:lol
and she was in the way. Would I be pissed at first, if it was my wife, yes. however, later that night, i would certainly ask her why she felt compelled to stick around when she was surrounded by cops with non lethals...we all saw the video.

If she is lucky, she will not get a visit from the state of California as to why her child was in that situation. You see, that is what I see as wrong. The fact that children have to live in a neighborhood where "stomper
deceased nickname) lives is very sad when we ship billions overseas in aid. Do you see the problem, it is not the police. No one likes the bad neighborhood, it is a farce. It is nothing but fear that does not allow kids to break the cycle. Again they see a cycle of violence and hate towards authority,

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by beatbox

For the record, the police did not release a dog on a woman holding a child. A dog went after someone (who maybe was holding:lol
and she was in the way. Would I be pissed at first, if it was my wife, yes. however, later that night, i would certainly ask her why she felt compelled to stick around when she was surrounded by cops with non lethals...we all saw the video.

If she is lucky, she will not get a visit from the state of California as to why her child was in that situation. You see, that is what I see as wrong. The fact that children have to live in a neighborhood where "stomper
deceased nickname) lives is very sad when we ship billions overseas in aid. Do you see the problem, it is not the police. No one likes the bad neighborhood, it is a farce. It is nothing but fear that does not allow kids to break the cycle. Again they see a cycle of violence and hate towards authority,

i feel sorry for your wife if this ever happens to her....then to come home and deal with you? unbelievable..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by beatbox

wow, you would really ask that of your wife instead of stick up for her rights? the problem is the police, and people like you. tell your wife that I'm single, and available if she would like to be with a real man. could you pass that along to her please.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
looking at some responses I notice something goes unnoticed by law enforcement. You only have the illusion of a monopoly on force. Say what you will but......

This is why I say that although I do not advocate a violent uprising, there will be one unless law enforcement cuts the crap. They have to be blind and retarded to not notice that they are always in the news, always need to cover up their tracks and always have to chop it up to "their fault".

Eventually people will begin to kill them. I am sorry to say it. If they were organized crime they might have a better chance and people might understand why they are psychotic and heavy handed. Sadistic, and sometimes full of malice when dealing with their least favorite citizen.

The fact that they are cops is what gets people the angriest. If you hate the people so much why not find other work? Why make it so unbearable that people want to kill you?

They do. The US went from complaining of tickets, to tazzers and mace, to being killed by cops and framed.

People want to hurt them back. What did you expect? The dictatorship has yet to be made formal. You still have MILLIONS of people who will resist this crap. Eventually we will all have someone lost in detention or framed and ruined. Or gunned down in the street like a dog.

You must change. Or it will be NYC circa 1970 nation wide. And even you are not that macho to take on your society up in arms. Then the uniform gets burned and the badge hidden. I want to see one of these advocates stand up to an angry mob from a ghetto. Yeah a dog and all the bullets in the world are really going to help then.

Just stop. Change. Or you will not like what you get. No one will.

edit on 23-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
When the police did this in london, the people of london tore down the city, americans are so dumbed down, this kinda thing happens all the time.

^ it is the fluoride in the water. Really.

Derek

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
looking at some responses I notice something goes unnoticed by law enforcement. You only have the illusion of a monopoly on force. Say what you will but......

This is why I say that although I do not advocate a violent uprising, there will be one unless law enforcement cuts the crap. They have to be blind and retarded to not notice that they are always in the news, always need to cover up their tracks and always have to chop it up to "their fault".

Eventually people will begin to kill them. I am sorry to say it. If they were organized crime they might have a better chance and people might understand why they are psychotic and heavy handed. Sadistic, and sometimes full of malice when dealing with their least favorite citizen.

The fact that they are cops is what gets people the angriest. If you hate the people so much why not find other work? Why make it so unbearable that people want to kill you?

They do. The US went from complaining of tickets, to tazzers and mace, to being killed by cops and framed.

People want to hurt them back. What did you expect? The dictatorship has yet to be made formal. You still have MILLIONS of people who will resist this crap. Eventually we will all have someone lost in detention or framed and ruined. Or gunned down in the street like a dog.

edit on 23-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

i have a question for you...

seeing and hearing stories like this. why do you think there are ppl out there who advocate this type of behavior from the cops?...like it a good thing that they're using this type of force on unarmed civilians??? and does this story not sound familiar??

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Have you ever been roughed up by the cops? I was, at 32. No reason except I asked a question. My girlfriend at the time took some pills because her brother had killed himself a few months earlier. I came home to find her with a bottle of pills. I called 911. .I called the cops. They tried to Baker act her to which I asked why. When I did, it was considered aggression. I had my nose broken when I was swept and hit the ground face first, broke my glasses and then drove a knee home for good measure. In full view of the EMT that said nothing and watched in fear I was then picked up , thrown into a couch with my hands in front of my and beaten while being handcuffed. Then pepper sprayed but the two pricks who put me in the back of a car where I proceeded to puke and nearly choke on my on vomit from the pepper spray. For what..nothing. I asked them to stop and try to call her mother. Now, since I am almost 6'4 about 230 solid, I was a threat as they said in the police report. I was a felon for no reason and BOLO(Battery..etc..tec..) when you get pulled over sucks. With your kids. Guns always drawn it was years ago but... . I now have to declare this for the rest of my life...for calling the cops.. To this day I feel if they could they would have shot me in my home if there were not so many other first responders there. I am not afraid of cops now nor do I hate them. There are all kinds. If you hate everything and everyone they win but maybe you do not have the life experience to know that. They told me later at the hospital there was nothing I could do and there was not. Filed with IA in the large Florida town and it never appeared. Went away...so yes, I know that cops can be # but that does not mean I teach my children disrespect which is the cycle I am explaining.

Don't judge me or my wife either, She is intelligent enough and knows not to question a cop in a situation where it has NOTHING to do with her like this situation. But she would call more police and she did not learn to shoot playing COD4. We know police who we would call. They are not all corrupt.

edit on 23-7-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

People feel safe advocating for the greater force. They think that if they are Loyal enough, even if it is to disloyal citizens, since cops are citizens as well, if they are loyal enough to them , that they will be rewarded.

If you are a mother grieving the unjust killing of your kid....you will not respect them or your "politics".

If your only son is beaten to death like a dog....you will forget you are a person from the 21st century....you will become the animal they made you.....through your dead son.

If you are a brother and have to feed your paralyzed sibling because the cop that he was lucky to get just went through a divorce, or didn't like the way your brother was looking at him....you will think of a limit in your head and how far they have crossed it.

When we all have similar stories.....
1, the cops will be recruited only from the military because most will not stand what they will have to put up with. Those checks wont be enough to risk running into a mob in a lone squad car.

2, the cops that will enforce the law will be as terrible to the current law enforcement families. They are in fact not special to the government.

When their emo son is skateboarding and gets tazed to death for it.....when their daughter is arrested and put in a cage with criminals.....when they are shot at for being part of a group of angry parents......they will remember things like this thread or others where they smiled and said it was the people´s fault.

when their country is a POS....they will be as pissed as we are now. Then it will be too late. It never matters until it hurts. This is not just OUR problem. They live here too and their kids will have to live in the world their parents are making one drop of blood and self justified act of violence at a time.

Eventually it will hit home for them. They have been sold out and don't even know it.

They wont even have their people to rely on. They might have to hide the fact they were part of a security force at all.

They have no idea what being a cop will mean in the world they are helping to create. Their kids might have to say their dad works as a garbage man so they can make it home everyday. Their parents might have to wear a ski mask and a badge to work. They have no idea.

edit on 23-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: fix

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

There is a reason you are single. A real man?
It is guys like you that put your woman in situation where they should not be and if she is, she probably got you in the fight in the first place with her loud ass mouth. Then you blame the cops or whoever else it is when they call you out and you get your ass kicked for keeping it real, right?. I am sure I am close....cause i (Insert random guy) that beat your ass when she got loud. A bad cycle.Then someone gets shot in the parking lot and another statistic...

I am simply telling you that the actions of the people in that video set back what men like Dr King and JFK and anyone put in motion and have tried for years to stop. The cycle. White, black, hispanic, whatever race, if you buy into the hate you are not better than those who suppress you. I think you should put down the INTERNETS and try to read a book. Why were those people out there?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Cowards do not always have red hair and shoot up theaters. Sometimes Coward wears a badge.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think, if I can OFC, THE America will be first to know what terminator is.. Then goes rest of us.. Anyway, even when u (BIG America) tame police, which u r obviously on a right way, u will get fury of machines.. 13 trilions society doesnt know for a defeat and u, mine dear AMERICANS, will sense it first !
Let god leave us alone in this fight !!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Its about time you "people" in the US start using your guns against the "Known" abusive POLICE and their FAMILIES.

In reality a cop is going to back down if people were coming after him and his family, multiple people. At the end of the day they get something like 60000 a year....not worth the revenge.

ALL COPS ARE COWARDS WITHOUT THEIR LITTLE BUDDIES WITH THEM.

Take their gun and badge and they are scared little bit**es..

Police are scum and the only way to combat violence is ULTRA VIOLENCE.

ULTRA VIOLENCE is the way to defeat the bullies and the murdering abusive police.

Stomp these maggots into the ground...and do it before your guns are banned.!!

If police are now resorting to firing at mums and children, start attacking theirs. SIMPLE

Put the names and addresses of police online for all too see.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
After seeing this, I really wonder where all the "new civil war" Patriots with guns are... hiding in their holes? Such dramatic event is the thing that should wake up any decent people that believes in their own freedom and basic rights.

It's not only those trailer park people that got attacked and abused... it's YOU too. Understanding this, folks.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join