It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops shoot at Mums, children, release dog on woman holding child.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I disagree. Unless they were inhibiting the investigation or attacking the cops, then they had every right to be there, and no reason to disperse. I wouldn't leave just because some cop told me to leave. That cop would need some valid reasons, and not just BS either, real reasons. Otherwise I'd be standing my ground just like those folks.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thegameisup

A dirtbag was shot by police. His dirtbag neighbors decided to protest. Cops showed up. Dirtbags didnt leave when told. They got shot and bit. Not enough imo. You have to punish bad animals sometimes so they learn. Those people are lower than dogs. Much lower.

I will probably be attending a showing of the new batman movie tomorrow, with a Glock 17 srtrapped to my glorious hip. Youre much safer in a theater with me.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Cops should have used real bullets. Dirt bag community needs to learn some respect. What an awful mother bringing a baby to a riot. Kid would be better off had the dog bit her jugular.

So again ATS is siding with a bunch of idiots who clearly didnt leave when told by police. Hate the police, coddle the criminals. Drop a JDAM on that neighborhood and do the country a favor.

I live near the horrible barrio this happened at. It would have been easier
and cleaner to just have a few I.C.E. trucks roll in. I guarantee you that would've cleared
the streets quick. 95% of those "protesters" are here illegally and have no business
protesting anything.

Oh BTW, it was not an organized protest, it was a flash mob, incited by gang members.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I will probably be attending a showing of the new batman movie tomorrow, with a Glock 17 srtrapped to my glorious hip. Youre much safer in a theater with me.

Now THIS I agree with!

I wanted to go Saturday night, but couldn't get a babysitter in time. Really, I'd much rather see the movie "Savages," but I would probably go to Batman just on principle now. But I haven't been to a movie in 15 years without something holstered in my pants or boot.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Youre not a dirtbag or an illegal or a gang member. Youre different. You arent trash. Those people are trash. Anyone who brings a kid to a protest an doesnt leave when told is trash. She wasnt asking, she was begging for it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

You are equating these people to animals? You personally know they are dirtbags? Go troll somewhere else with your garbage.

edit on 7/22/12 by VikingWarlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I am completely against illegal immigration, and realize there are serious gang problems that have to be dealt with. That being said, the police had no right to unleash the dog and fire randomly into a crowd of what seem to be peaceful protesters. The police need to be held accountable for their actions, not protected behind a thin blue shield of "justice".

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Ill have to look up savages. Imnot a huge batman fan but its worth seeing in a theater. I actually think batman is a huge candy ass and I would probably throw a party if christian bale got hit by a truck. He is the epitome of douchebaggerry. Still, any excuse to wear my fancy new dress and heels!

Always good to carry at theaters. Theyve always made me a bit uncomfortable.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

reply to post by thegameisup

A dirtbag was shot by police. His dirtbag neighbors decided to protest. Cops showed up. Dirtbags didnt leave when told. They got shot and bit. Not enough imo. You have to punish bad animals sometimes so they learn. Those people are lower than dogs. Much lower.

I have a real problem with your attitude on this subject. Namely, the 'protesters' WERE ON THEIR OWN PROPERTY. Cops have no right to tell them to leave it, which by the way, there is no evidence they were told to leave.

Cops DO NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY to tell you to leave PRIVATE PROPERTY unless the LAND OWNER ASKS THEM TO.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Looks good! Oh Salma Hayek, I want to have your babies. Have a weird thing for bangs too, i need to see this movie.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

None of those dirt bags own property. I think it odd you would defend them. Go take a stroll through that neighborhood. If you get out it will be in ripped clothes, missing anything of value a few bullett holes, a bruised anus etc. But know totally should treat those people well.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I myself have lived next to a jungle at one point and it was sickening (have some cousins in different areas). Wasnt the worst, cant imagine how it would be in one except absolute hell. People who have never lived in a place like that will never understand this kind of situation. The whole story just sounds like media propoganda for sheep who all hate cops and it works on a site like this. A cop is never right I guess, but lets see how a person who believes all civilians are better than animals would do just to walk through a jungle, not even at night, wouldnt survive. Can be sure they would be calling 911.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by mattdel

None of those dirt bags own property. I think it odd you would defend them. Go take a stroll through that neighborhood. If you get out it will be in ripped clothes, missing anything of value a few bullett holes, a bruised anus etc. But know totally should treat those people well.

Your bias against the neighborhood doesn't help your argument in the least. As a matter of fact, your bias against the neighborhood is completely irrelevant. These cops did not do anything by the book, infact they broke several laws. There was no call for a trained attack dog, there was no call for beanbag shotguns. Each and every person in the video's I've seen has been standing OFF the tree belt of private property. Therefore, law enforcement has NO JURISDICTION unless given it by the land owner.

The fact that you value your life above theirs is indicative of your moral standpoints. If given the opportunity, would you walk into that neighborhood with a chain gun and just start cappin' niggas?

Bigot.
edit on 22-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

The fact that you value your life above theirs is indicative of your moral standpoints.

Actually, we should all feel this way. I value my life above theirs as well. I value my life above all but about 4 or 5 people in this world.

While I disagree with Domo on this particular point, and the cops were in the wrong, we do have to look at the dynamics of the situation. Gang-bangers in an all-Hispanic little cul-de-sac, known for violence, with one shooting already earlier that morning, with the street blocked, and a crowd forming. If I was a cop in that situation, I would value my own life over all of there's. For a cop, their motivation is sometimes just to make it home at night.

They were wrong in that video, but if any of us were a cop on that beat, knowing that neighborhood, and those people, we might have done the same thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

What laws did the police break? Why are you so emotionally invested in defending these subhumans? How does my bias in any way detract from my argument?

Why do you think its OK to use racial epithets? The n word is really not appropriate.

That fat prostitute should have left when asked. Should have left when the guns came out. Should have left when guns started going off. Instead she stayed there wuth her child. It really is sad the dog didnt take care of her. Maybe that poor child would have a chance if it were possible to escape her awful mother.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
As far as i can read, domo just playing devils advocate here, and if his not, his whats wrong with america honestly, there is no defending this terrorist behavior, and make no mistake this was terrorist behavior.

So what if the police got a few water bottles thrown at them, they just shot a innocence man, who clearly didn't feel safe waiting for the police to pick him up, so they responded with firepower on a unarmed crowd.

Try that in the UK and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

What kind of subhuman brings their kids to something like that, knowing that LEOs are going to show up and take action? Human shields, maybe?

/TOA

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

What kind of subhuman brings their kids to something like that, knowing that LEOs are going to show up and take action? Human shields, maybe?

/TOA

Perhaps they live there? Most of the people I saw was on the lawn, not in the street.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

/TOA

No, people that live there on the same street. I don't think it was a planned protest, and I don't think people were driving or bussing in. This was just the neighbors coming out in the wake of a police shooting to first see what was going on, and second to stand up to the police in the wake of what they deemed an unnecessary shooting. The kids might have already been out there, or the kids might have just run out with the parents at the same time without realizing things were going to escalate so quickly. The police are supposed to DE-escalate, not make it worse.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join