It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I did some searching, no transcripts, and I don't believe in a single comment with no
evidence.

Who purchased it? Come on your claiming a false flag op, and you think the CIA are gonna use their own credit cards.....

Who's "her" you saying saw that color of the canister?

Many have and it falls back to not everybody wants to talk to the media in a situation like this.

Just cause they didn't talke to media press etc. doesn't mean they didn't give statements to the police which in case would mean the investigation is not over yet..

I find it hard to believe that every single sit was taken..

And also hard to believe a movie theatre even a larger one holds MORE 150 sits (I researched the Century Aurora 16 no info of the size and capacity) so you can prove me wrong but still I say can't be more then 150.

And it's theatre 16 not 9

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
False Flag Alert in Aurora :
Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA
MIGHT NOT be a coincidence

I think this needed its own thread

At first i didnt though much about this mass murder
a guy with mental issue that probably woreship the devil himself
and his computer is probably all 666 signs everywhere
with background picture of lucifer

all killer that shot random people like that have the same dark profile
they are very inteligent not to be caught ..with reasonable behavior
not to look like a suspect and made a plan to attack a cinema during his favorite movie
and be talked on the news for days

after i analysed all the released info of the killing ... i started connecting dots
let me think out loud here for a moment .. but i suspect a cover up / false flag
i might be wrong .. its speculations
but what if this was not a coincidence .. it seems the timing was perfect for this to happen

1) Big Public place --> Cinema = No guards

2) Gunman was covered head to toe -> witness cant confirm shooter face
the elites can now put anybody face they want on TV
and say this was the shooter (young friendly but shy neighboor
who even had a beer with a adult black guy at the bar and didnt seem at all to have mental issue
went to college with a smily friendly picture .. he didnt had the killer profile

3) Gunman came from the side exit door : That door is usualy locked for good reasons
that mean someone must have left that door unlock / opened for him

4) Movie was The Dark Knight Rise with many conspiracy surrounding it
if the elite made that movie for a purpose .. then they surely want something
someone mass murdering people during the FIRST movie release exactly after midnight
the dark knight rise will be all over the news .. and really feel like a dark knight has risen
surely far away to be a white knight

5) It would provite an excellent argument to sign the gun law
such mass shooting in a public place where he shot apx 80 people (15 killed - 71 wounded)
they say it is the biggest mass shooting event in america history
1 gunman shot apx 80 peoples .. that never happened

6) Booby trapped appartment ? how convenient
now reporters and cameras needs to be 1 km away from the appartment
they "evacuated" all surrounding building
are they scare we find that it was NOT the gunman
the swat probably needed to create themself the trip wires
and create booby traps .. and then take pictures and show it to the world
it can also serve has a false flag .. release chemical (they say the killer have some)
or a bomb that will destroy the building itself while destroying all proof
that it was not the gunman ..

7) Covered Gunman was emotionless/mindless and didnt say anything during the entire shooting
so nobody could voice identify him or even recognise the shooter eyes (had a mask)

8) The gunman had a big unsual arsenal (no civilians can have all that without even being suspected)
* .40 glock handgun
* Remington shotgun
* AR15 semi automatic (with a special designed magasine to old 100 bullets)

9) Perfect distraction for what happening in the ME ..especially with Syria and Iran

10) Name of the city is Aurora

im sure im missing a few detail
but this is what i think .. any #11 ?
edit on 7/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2012 by prothought because: I posted the wrong thing. My first post. I meant to respond to the thread.Not the individual who posted it.Sorry

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I don't think he is the one either. He is tall and the witness who said someone let him in talked of a much shorter man, about 5 8 or so.

I think he has that energy in his photo, its rage at having to take the fall. Good looking bright young man with a future ahead of him. They must have ways of forcing things like this.

But I bet it was done by mercenaries that work for the cia.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
New to the site as a member, but admire the truth of the posters and the will to think "outside the lies", and have referred to this site many times and to the "comments" section to assure myself that...I AM NOT ALONE.

My one personal "red flag" in this tragic operation. Is the Police Chief. Oates. He is a smug character, who seems to have been planted to be this: stern, caring, conflicted, emotional "actor" playing "Rudy Role". I watched him on Saturday @ a presser, say something very SUSPECT when answering a question from a reporter about how this "perp" could amass such a arsenal.

Chief Oates responded, he didnt know anything about how guns are purchased. WHAAAT? He's worked in 3 different police departments in a 30 year career. I presume he started as a beat cop. Then investigations, and so on. How do you work in essentially, the gun business, as a man who's job it is too curtail violence,especially gun violence? You're a police chief in an inner-city environment, and yet you don't know how the guns, used by the criminals you are sworn to protect the public from, are aquired? Thats some suspect BS.

They seem to bring him out too NOT answer questions, because he doesn't seem well informed, and he seems SCRIPTED. Just a slighty gruff, entertaining chief, who's seen it all, done it all. He's too "matter-of-fact" for the seriousness of this event, and too dismissive of information that the families should know. They have the SUSPECT. He's the only one, allegedly. Why so much evasiveness?

Just wanted to throw that out there. Sorry for the length. First Post windedness.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I can agree with most of your post, but no. 8. I have a neighbor with way more firepower than that. I can see how this can coincide with the failed Fast and Furious plan. The government needs a high body count to get the population behind them. Just like the World Trade Center bombing in 1993 it didn't produce enough casualties so they tried again in 2001 and they had enough casualties to put us into war, introduce some new agencies, and gave us the Patriot Act. Fast and Furious only had one casualty so it failed the Obama regime, this movie masacre had 80 some people shot. I wonder what will come of this incident.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prothought

You are on the money! My boyfriend was reading a newspaper article, and out of nowhere the name "Oates" is tossed in. BF was like, "Who is Oates? Who... How am I supposed to know who this is?" I had to get him up to speed because the article didn't explain who this guy is, or even his title. Something's wrong with that. That's not reporting. So apparently, the slapdash bits thrown together in paragraph format is masquerading as... "news". Right.

I was just told that CBS had to retract after associating Holmes with the Tea Party. Thing is, that is already floating around out there now, and there's no way to take it back. So some people will indeed think this guy is part of the Tea Party.

With reporting like this, it makes it incredibly difficult to try to put the pieces together in some logical order, let alone figure out what is fact and what is fiction. It probably wouldn't be a far reach to call most of the reporting fanciful fiction.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Directpowerhouse

sorry, not doing your searching for you, they're there.

when or where did i think this ??

you think the CIA are gonna use their own credit cards

the "her" i referenced is the MSM voicebox/witness going by Seeger/Seager or however it's spelled.

i never mentioned talking to the media ... why are you focused on that alone ??
i seldom trust what the media has to say anyway, why would this be any different ??

didn't suggest the investigation was over either, can't you stay on topic or at least relative to the conversation at hand ??

believe what you will, i'm still curious about the other 200 witnesses being withheld from public inquiry. (not to mention the judge sealing the case files)

And it's theatre 16 not 9
wrong again ... why isn't that surprising ??
it IS Century Aurora 16 - Theatre 9 and shots breached the walls into Theatre 8

since you don't know the available facts of this story, please save your arguments for those who share your ignorance.

fyi - i got my capacity estimate from public record, however, if you require msm confirmation, just google the following ... "cbs+questions remain over mass shooting" and read it for yourself.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

While that isn't a big arsenal, it IS for someone who was reported to have started to buy weapons only in May. An AR-15, even the look a likes, are around $1,000-$1,500. The shotgun and Glock's combined are around $2,000. And he had a gas mask and a tactical bulletproof vest. So, no it's not weird that he had 3 guns, although I believe he had 4 (two pistols, which would bring the total up to around $2,900 for guns alone); it's weird that he spend around $3,500 for 4 guns and a bullet proof vest in just 2 months. As a college student, money should be hard to come buy. But he blew a lot just on supplies, in a short period.

Where I live, we have like 12 guns in our cabinet, but we started in the 90's. 20 years isn't hard to get that many, but 2 months it is.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Human_Alien

Too many people are willing to call false flag. What's it for? It used to be that a false flag was a pretense engineered to gain approval for war. Like 9/11 or Pearl Harbor. Now adays? Everything seems to be a false flags. And how many of these false flags have happened with no real consequences like martial law or an invasion? A lot.

Here here. Although, of course, there have probably been false flag events in recent history, the majority of events are simply labelled as such by lazy thinkers. Why try and REALLY join the dots (neuroscience expert, loner, disillusioned, apparent mental illness) when its easier to just point a finger at Government - "it woz dem wot dun it!!!!"

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The guy was/is a nutcase pure and simple. Save the conspiracy theories for something else more probable/possible.

He planned and plotted this for months because he's screwed in the head. No over analysis or rationalizations needed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexttothemoon
The guy was/is a nutcase pure and simple. Save the conspiracy theories for something else more probable/possible.

He planned and plotted this for months because he's screwed in the head. No over analysis or rationalizations needed.

Source?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zackforester

Originally posted by nexttothemoon

Source?

Same source everyone else in this thread is using... intuition and speculation.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nexttothemoon

So, two unsubstantiated claims with two equally unsubstantiated conclusions that people are supposed to take at face value. Speculation involves connecting two completely unrelated pieces of information. What you've described is pure imagination; no information involved at all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
There is a whole lot of imaginary mumbo jumbo in this thread about speculative thoughts and ideas. You pick mine out because you think it's imaginary? LOL. Maybe you just don't like a view that doesn't agree with yours. That's fine... debate is healthy and this is a conspiracy website after all so no doubt there will be plenty of other kooky and cracked ideas posted here. Only time will tell once all the facts come out and the story is told.

I personally see a cracked nutjob who went and bought guns, plotted and planned and then massacred innocent people. Not a whole lot to analyze or dissect. He's an excellent candidate for the death penalty... hopefully much sooner than later he'll get what's coming to him.
edit on 23-7-2012 by nexttothemoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zackforester

With respect, most of the conspiracies surrounding this story are only substantiated by other conspiracies.

There is also evidence that the poster you are criticising has a case for his interpretation - description of the shooter becoming disillusioned at not being able to find work, referring to himself as the Joker, erratic behaviour (other than the shooting itself - specifically setting a deadly trap then telling the police about it) for starters.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ComeFindMe

Aside from the circumstantial evidence of police having apprehended the suspect sitting in his car behind the theater and the guns having been legally purchased by him, there isn't a shred of evidence that's been released to the public that he was the actual shooter or that he placed the bombs in his apartment.

As usual, the "conspiracy theorists" are trying to piece together public information and the people who believe the official story do so without a shred of physical evidence.
edit on 23-7-2012 by zackforester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to zackforester

Yes, being at the scene of a crime and owning the extensive weaponry used in the crime is somewhat incriminating.

He could only have forewarned police of the rigged apartment if he knew the bomb existed which would mean that at the very least, he was an accomplice in the endeavour.

He was also seen by numerous eyewitnesses, leaving the theatre moments before the attack.

Oh, and he appears to have assumed the identity of a fictional maniac whose own actions mirror the actual events in the theatre that night.

Your comment at the end about people believing the official story without any shred of physical evidence betrays your biased preconceptions, i'm afraid.

Rest assured further physical evidence will come from his apartment - though as this will filter through via the police / FBI, i'm confident the physical evidence you call for probably wont be accepted by you anyway. A shame.
edit on 23-7-2012 by ComeFindMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe

reply to zackforester

Yes, being at the scene of a crime and owning the extensive weaponry used in the crime is somewhat incriminating.

He could only have forewarned police of the rigged apartment if he knew the bomb existed which would mean that at the very least, he was an accomplice in the endeavour.

He was also seen by numerous eyewitnesses, leaving the theatre moments before the attack.

Oh, and he appears to have assumed the identity of a fictional maniac whose own actions mirror the actual events in the theatre that night.
edit on 23-7-2012 by ComeFindMe because: (no reason given)

1. People have their weapons stolen all the time and then those weapons are used in crimes. It's why it's a crime not to report a weapon stolen.

2. Having knowledge that his apartment had been booby trapped does not necessarily implicate him as an accomplice but certainly as a witness.

3. Eye witness accounts of *someone* leaving the theater moments before the attack. No official ID on either the person who left the theater or the shooter.

4. Officials claimed he said he was Joker while in custody. Let's see an interrogation tape rather than some hearsay. Same story with him acting frantic when they brought him into holding. Hearsay. Let's see some proof.

Honestly, you people that just outright trust anything a government official happens to spout irk the hell out of me. Develop some critical thinking skills. The world needs leaders not cattle.

edit on 23-7-2012 by zackforester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't think he is the one either. He is tall and the witness who said someone let him in talked of a much shorter man, about 5 8 or so.

I think he has that energy in his photo, its rage at having to take the fall. Good looking bright young man with a future ahead of him. They must have ways of forcing things like this.

But I bet it was done by mercenaries that work for the cia.

Hmmm....CIA...MKultra?

Could Senator Kennedy's killer be one of these subjects? Watch this video from a comment in the thread, "Colorado shooting in Lil Wayne's video a few days before?"

Originally posted by Sly1one

This video is an episode from Derren Brown The eXperiments where he attempts to hypnotize someone into killing someone in a public place. He starts the episode covering the guy who supposedly shot and killed Senator Kennedy. The guy doesn't remember shooting Kennedy...he doesn't remember the events. He was up for parole recently and he doesn't show remorse (I read an article that said Holmes wasn't remorseful of his actions). The guy thought he was shooting a target, like he was in a range (in same article, it states, Holmes thinks he's in a movie). He was described by his brother as someone who wouldn't even kill a fly (family and others described Holmes and someone they thought would never done such a thing). In the video, you see Derren Brown weed out people to find the perfect candidate and then succeed in hypnotizing this person into "killing" someone in a public setting.

In this video, it took a few months to condition the guy to "kill." Perhaps the months leading up to last Friday was Holmes' conditioning. Whomever planned this had to try to make it believable that he would do such a thing. That he was given the weapons would make people think there were others. So they probably had him buy all the equipment and start acting weirder than normal. He was also probably the perfect candidate to hypnotize. Maybe he was also conditioned to forget everything as well as be uncooperative. Who knows.

It makes you think how many other mass killings are related. What if the DC snipers were also conditioned? What if some were just tests while others were just people who really lost it. Sometimes it's just digging to find the connections. Or it's just there, hiding in plain sight.

But why would anyone want to do this? Well...it's been discussed numerous times already. Let's look at the last 10/11 years since 9/11. How many laws, acts, etc., has been put in place? How much of our "freedoms," our civil liberties, our rights, have been given to the government to "protect" us? Create a fear to make the masses more open to such laws. Or maybe to give countries an excuse to go to war with a state that won't join the bandwagon so as to put a puppet leader (or one of their members) in it's place.

So yeah, seems like it wasn't a coincidence. Maybe take a look at the thread on the Lil Wayne video that came out just 2/3 days before the shootings. That's coincidence too...isn't it?

I just started opening my eyes recently. I just started seeing. I still need to do more research.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by zackforester

So someone stole his weapons, then used them in his immediate vicinity whilst he waited alone nearby for no apparent reason. He knows that his apartment has bombs / booby traps in it but is not necessarily at fault for it. But he didn't do it. Right...good luck with that one.

Wow, i'm incredulous. You are happy to discount the word of the police on the basis that they might be substantiating a lie, but when its suggested the 'I'm the Joker' comment they reported was made as part of an induced psychological state from MK Ultra etc brainwashing, its actually ok to believe he said that because it fits the angle you are peddling.

I have not concluded anything, I am simply applying common sense to a terrible situation. That it so happens to also tie in with the beliefs of a police department and the general public, suggests to me that this is a sensible attitude to take.

A man is found at the scene of a crime, in which his weaponry is used to kill people. He submits to arrest willfully and then indicates to police that his apartment is booby trapped. This would, in any other crime, still be treated as the basis of an attribution of guilt. We both know that.

I know its comforting to fill in the gaps with wonderful stories of MK Ultra programming (which, by the way, I believe has occured in the past) or Occult rituals (which is also a potentially believable reason) but if you apply simple probability, this is the act of an genuinely mentally ill individual.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join