It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic$599 at Gander Mountain for a .223 AR-15.

They were on sale for $469 this spring. I know because I bought a 2nd one when I saw the price.

Nitpicking, but Holmes' AR was a S&W M&P 15. You're not buying one of those new for $470. Depending on the exact model, it was likely closer to $800.

He may have had the 'sport' model, which is a bit less.

Link to Bud's Gun Shop Sport AR
edit on 24-7-2012 by samcrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't buy the official story of what happened. When SWAT guys strap on all their protective Kevlar gear, they are usually relying on buddies to help with that. One guy putting on his own protective gear would take more time and effort. We're supposed to believe this one guy out by his car in the parking lot strapped all this protective gear on, got his gas mask on, weaponed up, and there was no cop or security noticing the guy and alerting cops? Either the dude was real lucky to not be seen or there was a different type of operation going down.

See I think the cell phone call was the "go" signal. That meant that two vehicles were now in place outside the exit door: the white Holmes car (driven by an op, not Holmes) and a black ops van. An op (not Holmes) inside the theater takes the "go" cell phone call, gets the exit door open and has a hi-tech way to quickly disable the locking latch on the door, he gets into a getaway van while the real shooter (not Holmes) exits the van and goes into the theater and does the mass shooting, then when he comes back out, the real Holmes --- dressed and geared up exactly like the real shooter, is planted out there by the white car and is programmed to zombify and not resist arrest. His mind control code is "I am the Joker." The van speeds away just before back-up cops surround the thater. Back-up sees Holmes standing there in his gear and arrest him. Before the black ops fled the scene, they set the real shooter's gas mask and weapons inside the Holmes white car to make it look like Holmes was gearing down when back-up drove up.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexttothemoon
Humorous that people are that "conditioned" to want to see a conspiracy in this that they even want those pictures to be two different people. LOL

Amen. It's really sad that one of my first thought upon hearing the news was to wonder how many disgusting "false flag" threads would appear on ATS. The fact that I even thought about it made me ashamed of myself.

When everything that happens in life is thought to be a conspiracy, one needs to take a few steps back and realize that they have lost some of their hold on reality. Sometimes, the is a conspiracy. Sometimes, hell most of the time, It's just a nutjob who takes his guns to a public place and murders innocent people. It's not a conspiracy, and it's not a false flag. It's a person who has broken from reality and failed to realize he should have just killed himself rather than slaughter others who were quite happy to be alive.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm not a big Alex Jones fan but I agree with him on this case --- Holmes is a mind control subject.

Black ops killings like this one are, I think, very precision timed. It all works like a ballet. They rehearse this thing over and over at a clandestine location until the participants do it with precision timing. The activities of the black ops accomplices were probably timed to only take seconds in order to limit their exposure to possibly being seen or caught. When the real shooter came out after the shooting, I think it only took seconds for him to dump his gas mask and weapons into the white car and then jump into the back of the van where they have just pushed Holmes out. I think only seconds after Holmes is ejected from the van, the team drives out of there. A standby position for the van could have been somewhere in the mall parking lot. They wouldn't even have had to have the van sitting there outside the door during the shooting. Look, the real shooter was already geared up and ready to go and so was Holmes. None of them actually strapped on anything in the parking lot. They were both (the real shooter and Holmes) pre-dressed, pre-geared and ready to go. There was only a few seconds of undoing the gas mask and tossing just fired weapons into the white car. Could all be done in seconds. No one got dressed or geared at the scene.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Heck, even in Iraq families are allowed 1 "AK-47" per household for self-defense. 30rd clips are the norm.

US Citizens shouldn't have the same right?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

The left ears are the same, a "match".

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It all sort of has the fear flavour of the DC Sniper(s), which was not long after 9/11.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I was planning to post these pics side by side as well, so here they are:

The other strange thing I noticed was that his hair is apparently black or almost black, judging by his younger and various other pictures. Yet, his facial hair seems much lighter in the mugshot.

His eyebrows are different, and it appears that he has very pale or no eyelashes in the mugshot. This would be very bizarre for someone with dark hair and a decent amount of facial hair.

The question about his eye color: I think they are still the same color. I have light blue eyes, but in some lighting you can't even tell what color they are. I'm seeing a hint of green in the top photo..

Those are just my immediate observations.

ETA: Regarding the misinformation from ABC, I called that one. But many people will just hear these tidbits and unconsciously build a profile of this guy that is not based on fact and triggered by emotion. Not cool. And once it's out there, it's out there. I'm reading all sorts of false details that people are parroting from the news, even though they've been retracted or not sourced.

edit on 7/24/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: add stuff

I'm 99% convinced that those are not the same two people. I was having a discussion with someone this morning about this exact same thing. His nose is entirely different. His mouth is fuller. If anything, a few years causes your mouth to become thinner. His eye sockets are rounder in the mug shot. And there are a few other differences.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... =most_read_module

"He has been acting bizarrely ever since arriving and 'thinks he's acting in a movie' "
not surprised one bit, with the mind control aspect he would have thought he was in the movie or playing a game.

Oh and the pictures above are not the same person in my opinion, the noses are very different.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

They are the same person, but the first image has been digitally manipulated.

More on that here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I just wanted to throw in two coins

1. Big Public place --> Cinema = No guards

Big Public place usually have security cameras everywhere (parking lots, corridors, entrances/exits and inside.... especially since 9/11... and yes I can even pull up articles mentioning plenty of po-dunk towns that have purchased "tech" to combat "terrorists"

3) Gunman came from the side exit door : That door is usualy locked for good reasons

Not only are these doors locked, but they are, 99 times out of 100, designated emergency exits and have an alarm that blasts when opened.... totally had help or info from somewhere/someone

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have a new theory. The man in custody is not James Holmes. They want us to believe that it is Holmes. In fact, this whole thing was staged to allow the real James Holmes to disappear.

The real Holmes was funded by a DARPA project, and he was so smart and talented that the government requited him to work for Military Intelligence in their super secret neuroscience program. But, they had to find a way to hide his identity, since he'd be working under cover.

They needed a cover story to explain what happened to James Holmes, so people wouldn't go looking for him. So, they gave James Holmes a new identity, and drugged up some dumb look alike and made him the patsy in a plot to put the "identity Holmes" behind bars for life. While everybody thinks James Holmes is the shooter, who gets arrested, charged, and sent to prison, the real James Holmes in on secret mission to the Middle East working with Military crews looking for biological weapons, nerve gas agents, and other neuroscience related WMD. Right now, he's probably on the ground somewhere in Syria, teamed up with the rebels who control the border posts, and the US Seals and Holmes's nerve-agents crew are searching for the stockpiles Assad has hidden in and around Damascas. They plan to blow them up before they are used against Israel. It all begins to make sense now....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BrutalDictator

ears ? i never mentioned ears but ok.
i suggested nose, neck, adam's apple, cheek bones and chin ... see any discrepancies there ?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

but the photo is credited to AP/University of Colorado.
thanks, that helps.

here's the link i promised ... local resident who clarifies many questions we've all pondered ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

But wow. That's some drastic change in features if that's the case!
totally agree and in the land of crack-heads, not many i've seen deteriorate quite as rapidly.
(in other words, i'm not buying the vicodin excuse either)

i think y'all ought to be looking at the positioning of the Montauk dish during the 60 days prior.
(i still vote mind-control)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Apparently next time Holmes goes into court
the judge say this time NO CAMERAS will be allowed

everyone seeing that he was mindless and "not there" in court
they literaly showed us that drugs that affect the brain were used on him
there are on damage control now .. saying holmes was just playing the insanity card

edit on 7/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I will not even try to speculate whether this man acted alone and just went mad or others where involved and there is a conspiracy. What I will say is that it doesn't matter which is correct because this incident is another drop of sand in the hour glass that is quickly being drained and will culminate in our lifetime to an event that affects the entire human race.

I would like to address the conspiracy posters though. The majority of the posts I read in this thread about a conspiracy seem to revolve around gun control. I want those in that circle to think for a moment and recall history because history does seem to repeat itself. In this case our government (The United States of America) was founded by men that I believe had the most sincere intentions. The Declaration of Independence and our Constitution lead me to believe they honestly wanted a free society here.

Now if the government of the U.S.A. tries to take away our 2nd Amendment rights what do you really think will happen? The American people have already had one revolution against the British which eventually led to the founding of our country. When I say the word REVOLUTION people laugh. Let us look at history. Almost every country in the history of the world has inevitably revolted against it's ESTABLISHED government once it reached a point of complete corruption and totalitarian rule. It appears America is heading in that direction in my view.

Do not think it will not happen again? It has happened in the past throughout the world and the only reason people laugh when the world REVOLUTION is mentioned is because in this modern, technological world of wonder they live in they can't conceive that something revolutionary will occur. It has happened all over our planet in every culture, society and government throughout history, it happened in Egypt and other nations just recently and...

It will happen again and again... and again in the future until humanity gets this whole governing concept right or ditches it for a completely new form of society.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

When one is a ward of the state there is absolutely nothing that can stop an injection but the grace of Yahweh.
When the true judgement comes who's hands will be covered in the blood of the slaughtered including mr. holmes?
edit on 24-7-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I'm undecided on the photos because i quickly went to the mirror and smiled then retracted and noticed that my own nose would flare under a forced smile.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Now if the government of the U.S.A. tries to take away our 2nd Amendment rights what do you really think will happen?
reply to post by bytebull

The fate of the world is held by the american and british rule.
I think all hell would break loose and in the end more lives will be lost than ever before.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
its the same person in both photos
notice how the left eye in both pics
appears to focus on a different point of refference.
lazy eye of sorts.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join