It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

how did you find that ?
it seem to be the same guy
and if it was true and was hired just to speak and spread lies on tv
it wouldnt surprise me a bit

nice find

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.cbsnews.com...

Here are some who were wounded finally giving accounts of the gunmen shouting.

The witnesses who spoke up said he was silent.

he did that own his own...

there is no government conspiracy.

I am really an angel .... and I am tired of telling you that your brother is about to kill you and you are about to kill each other.

I am here for the fight with Lucifer.

And I hate GOD because this has already been done .. and I lose.....

but YOU HUMANS CAN CHANGE IT...

THATS WHAT IS UNKNOWN.........................................

I've played this out so many times................................

with god.

YOU HUMANS CAN CHANGE IT.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bytebull
it dont matter... if he did it own his own or ifs a conspiracy .... get it new guys ...I am new to the site but have more intelligence than most of you and I am an angel .....
hmmm, this relates to the topic how??
perhaps, as a noob and all, it might be a good idea for you to review the T&C before jumping in and on participating members.

some of us see much more than your angelic eyes are apparently willing.
what does it matter if we discuss the possibilities or not ?
why would that even be of interest to an angel ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Read it online, and then went to the news article and the pic, then downloaded two of them, and posted. Matched.

Someone must have been scouring the actors pics. This needs to be thought of more often.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Where are the only two Psychological Operations BATTALIONS (one traditional and one tactical) in the United States?

AURORA F***ing Colorado...

Chew on that...

By the way, the only other Tactical Psyops unit? AURORA, Illinois...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bytebull

hmmmmmm,

I''ve been here 20 times in your dimension ... and I am here for the end times
can't seem to get the timing quite right eh ?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

it dont matter... if he did it own his own or ifs a conspiracy .... get it new guys ...I am new to the site but have more intelligence than most of you and I am an angel .....

You're NOTHING...

Claiming to "read between the lines"...

You're a f***ing JOKE

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bytebull

This entire thing however, is a black operation, and those pics show an actor for a witness.

edit on 25-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

GOD told me i misspelled words and to tell you that, I michael will fight the serpent and I will lose.

but I will fight.I hope you fight with me.

GOD SPOKE TO ME AND TOLD ME IT IS NEAR...........................

Your god is a liar, because in Revelation Michael and his angels fight Lucifer and his angels and Lucifer is cast down to earth, where we are told woe , woe, woe to earth for the devil who accused you day and night has been cast down to earth. He's been held back by Michael since Jesus / Yeshua said, get behind me Satan, and so he's been held back until the time to throw him down to earth. I don't know who you are listening to, but it's not God.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey, it just clicked with me. Its so obvious, and he's even drugged in court, and there was a riot in Dallas with guns, and the police shoot 9/11 callers even. Its so obvious with the Gun control agenda to many people.

What are they doing?

Are they really trying to put this in with everyone glaring at them, OR are they trying to incite a revolution?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This was posted 3 months ago

this was posted 3 weeks ago from the same poster

from user IlluminatiMediaTV
he uploaded only 2 video

The first vid is odd and emphasize the moment where the joker say:

Starting tonight people will die .. im a man of my words and then he laught

it really gave you bad vibration
its like this user knew and his second video is really enlighting
concerning illuminati masson and zionism ruling secrets

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Was wondering how if he had a gas mask on and smoke and confusion was clouding the scene how this woman claims Holmes was yelling at people and she could clearly hear him giving orders before killing people...

'He would shout, "What are you doing? I said stand up!" And he would pick people up. I saw him stand over someone. I just see hair and him holding the shirt and boom!'

holmes picked victims

CJ

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
False Flag Alert in Aurora :
Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA
MIGHT NOT be a coincidence

10) Name of the city is Aurora

im sure im missing a few detail
but this is what i think .. any #11 ?
edit on 7/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

I think this is a big givaway. #1 Aurora means DAWN. Shooter was "killing" the Dawn/Light.

ALSO, we have been having major Solar Flare activity currently that has lit up the Aurora Borealis.. (I find that striking.. ).

I know that there is probably a lot of "reaching" in some of the connections. But the more I study things the more I pay attention to them. Michael Shermer, who is the founder of Skeptical INquirer keeps putting books out talking about how the human mind is "Tricked" into seeing patterns that are not there. He even did a Ted Talk . This is also a guy who has derisively shot down any questioning about 9/11. Now here is a guy who CLAIMS to be a skeptic and should encourage folks to question. Instead what does he do? Mocks anyone who doesn't accept the OFFICIAL story of 9/11 and compares "truthers" to "Holocaust Deniers" that to me was a red flag that this guy isn't who he claims he is.

I think that he is part of an agenda to keep folks from paying attention to this stuff, insinuaating it is all a coincidence. Then you have probably a bunch of shills that will overreach and say ridiculous things to discredit the legitimate information and questions.

On Friday they already had paraded out "experts" psychologists who already were spouting the shooters profile (disaffected, had a grudge, mental issues, etc).. to keep people shaking their heads.

The entire event has society once again divided .. the Pro Gun's and the Anit Guns. Gun sales have spiked 41% over usual in Colorado..

I am not anti gun.. but I am seriously questioning the pro gun lobby to defend having semi automatic heavy artillary weaponry and gear for the average consumer. I mean, if you want to arm everyone... then just say so and push to require everyone to carry a weapon...

I am not against the 2nd amendment.. but I honestly don't think that this event was soley about getting rid of guns and there is a serious knee jerk response that is just a distraction from what is really going on.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES
I have a new theory. The man in custody is not James Holmes. They want us to believe that it is Holmes. In fact, this whole thing was staged to allow the real James Holmes to disappear.

The real Holmes was funded by a DARPA project, and he was so smart and talented that the government requited him to work for Military Intelligence in their super secret neuroscience program. But, they had to find a way to hide his identity, since he'd be working under cover.

They needed a cover story to explain what happened to James Holmes, so people wouldn't go looking for him. So, they gave James Holmes a new identity, and drugged up some dumb look alike and made him the patsy in a plot to put the "identity Holmes" behind bars for life. While everybody thinks James Holmes is the shooter, who gets arrested, charged, and sent to prison, the real James Holmes in on secret mission to the Middle East working with Military crews looking for biological weapons, nerve gas agents, and other neuroscience related WMD. Right now, he's probably on the ground somewhere in Syria, teamed up with the rebels who control the border posts, and the US Seals and Holmes's nerve-agents crew are searching for the stockpiles Assad has hidden in and around Damascas. They plan to blow them up before they are used against Israel. It all begins to make sense now....

I really like that theory.. at first it seems a bit "out there' but it could be entirely plausible. Of course the PTB would want really intelligent folks working for them. They wouldn't waste good talent by throwing them to the dogs...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteConsciousness
Where are the only two Psychological Operations BATTALIONS (one traditional and one tactical) in the United States?

Chew on that...

There seem to be several battalions in the country so I am not sure exactly what you mean?

If you look on Wikipedia they list all the companies all over the country (and they do include both Aurora CO and ILL. )

en.wikipedia.org...

are you referring to a specific unit? Obviously this does have some strange link to the Neuroscience program this guy was in.. has to be.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Now this is weird. On a hunch, I decided to look up this date July 20th in history. Oftentimes special events that occur are really commemorations of past things that happened on that date. So, based on this, I wondered what might it be that was being flagged on this day.

Wikipedia has a list:

en.wikipedia.org...

well, James Holmes shooting has already been added. But, look above in 1977:

1977 – The Central Intelligence Agency releases documents under the Freedom of Information Act revealing it had engaged in mind control experiments.

And the CIA recently moved operations from Virginia to Colorado !

Now that is freaking weird.

You know, when you move home, or build a new ship, etc.., there's often a ceremony commemorating the new thing, a sort of way of saying, I'm here now, bless this place, etc..sanctify the change with some signature act that defines who we are, and so on...letting everybody know the new kid is in town, the new ship is ready to sail, and so on. Well, what if this Hoimes thing was just the CIA's way of sanctifying their presence in the new neighborhood, commemorating their release of info on mind control with a mind control event. That would make some sort of weird sense. A ritual blood sacrifice using their power of mind control to establish their dominance and warn all the other players in the intelligence field that top dog is hear now.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.cbsnews.com...

Here is the clip.

Here is the witness who said someone unlocked the door.

Here is the actor.

That does look like the same guy. Even more because he has an unusual looking face and forehead and the similarity of their names. His shoulders look similar as well from what I can see.
edit on 25-7-2012 by BrianFlanders because: Needed to add something.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This video will explain you how it is possible to mindcontrol someone
with a FPS game

Video Link

they have pranked a stranger with a game
and it seems the flash during a game make someone go in a deep sleep
like hypnotherapy

apparently thats a old video from 2008
really worth the watch

it dont seem to be staged except pranking a total stranger with a experience
thats why the shooter dont really remember what happen and he seemed so drugged
his mind is still very confuse about what really happened for real

so same this video is fake .. but i dont know
i have heard that stuff is very real
edit on 7/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The timing was just so convenient for the UN

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteConsciousness

Chew on that...

Thats just not true.

There is a Psyops battalion in Minnesota, I started my military career in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join