It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
ABC News Misinterpreted Statement Made by Mother of Accused Colorado Shooter

Once again, the corporate media has been caught spreading misinformation in order to spin a story.

In the hours after the shooting in Colorado, the corporate media reported that the mother of the accused gunman, Arlene Holmes, was quoted as telling ABC News “You have the right person” when asked about her son and the murders.

Arlene Holmes now insists her comments were twisted by ABC News:

Obviously, the establishment media is interested in skewing the story and making sure James Holmes will never receive a fair trial in this country.

and after i have see the video of holmes in the court with his orange hair
the way he was in court .. his facial and body expression means that he is under heavy drugs
he seems mindless taking deep breath like he was boring and dont know what is really happening

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I was planning to post these pics side by side as well, so here they are:

The other strange thing I noticed was that his hair is apparently black or almost black, judging by his younger and various other pictures. Yet, his facial hair seems much lighter in the mugshot.

His eyebrows are different, and it appears that he has very pale or no eyelashes in the mugshot. This would be very bizarre for someone with dark hair and a decent amount of facial hair.

The question about his eye color: I think they are still the same color. I have light blue eyes, but in some lighting you can't even tell what color they are. I'm seeing a hint of green in the top photo..

Those are just my immediate observations.

ETA: Regarding the misinformation from ABC, I called that one. But many people will just hear these tidbits and unconsciously build a profile of this guy that is not based on fact and triggered by emotion. Not cool. And once it's out there, it's out there. I'm reading all sorts of false details that people are parroting from the news, even though they've been retracted or not sourced.

edit on 7/24/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: add stuff

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

nice find

thanks for putting both picture together lol
look like 2 different guys

look the eyes ..

First pic : Dark brown eyes
Second pic : Blue Grey eyes

yup and the eyebrow look very different
with light brown hair not dark brown hair
did they try to hide the color of his hair by tainting them orange .. probably
edit on 7/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

OMG do you see that nose difference ??

there is no way that is the same face in both pics.

ETA: on second look, even the contour of the neck and adam's apple are different.
how many years between these two photos (supposedly)?
edit on 24-7-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I cannot recall where I read it (it may have been the Chicago Tribune - maybe someone else knows the source), but it was explained that the top (original) photo was provided by the school. He had only been at that school for about a year, so that's the time difference I would estimate.

ETA: Here's something else that has me wondering:
The one and only video, apparently of the shooting as it was happening, or just after, is from the front of the theater, and a shaky capture shows people walking and sometimes jogging to the front door. People just congregate casually outside. There is one guy in a bloody shirt who looks like he's being assisted by a policeman.

But my question is this. If there were smoke bombs/tear gas, wouldn't everyone be rubbing their eyes or appear to have difficulty seeing?

edit on 7/24/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: mor werdz

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Their noses jumped out at me as well (Could it be because in the old photo, he is smiling- but in the other, his mouth is drawn down?)
He could have thinned (plucked0 his eyebrows, I guess, but that's one heckuva professional dye job, if so. And the bottom picture eyebrows (our right, esp) look penciled in.

Note the ears. In the old photo of Holmes, his ears are very symmetrical. On the mugshot, the left ear (our left) is noticeably lower.

At first, I thought that the hair color & lost weight was just making it look so different.
Who knows? (I am no expert)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Humorous that people are that "conditioned" to want to see a conspiracy in this that they even want those pictures to be two different people. LOL

It's obvious to me that they are the same person. Of course the lighting and expressions are different in each picture so they are going to look slightly different... just like every one of your own pictures looks slightly different depending on lighting/mood and other variables.

Looking at all the major features in each face... it's obvious to me it's the same person.

This is all a tangential issue anyway... of course the guy IS who they say he is... if there is any debate (and there isn't in my opinion) it should be about if was he cognisant and knowledgeable about the massacre that he planned, plotted and carried out. Only time will tell after a thorough investigation and trial what his psyche was and is all about.

In the end I'm confident we are looking at a nutjob who just wanted to kill people. Why? Who the hell knows when you are dealing with the twisted mind of a psycho... no possible explanation or rationalization will bring back the innocent victims anyway. After they find him guilty... put him to death as soon as possible so society doesn't have to continue paying for something that doesn't deserve to be kept alive.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Whats with all the orange ..
both guys have the same orange color shirt
the hair is orange flashy.. same color has the flashy shirt
and we know what orange means .. criminal in prison

their subliminal msg to make us accept he is the killer and intentionaly kill all those people

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal
reply to post by Honor93

I cannot recall where I read it (it may have been the Chicago Tribune - maybe someone else knows the source), but it was explained that the top (original) photo was provided by the school. He had only been at that school for about a year, so that's the time difference I would estimate.
ummmm, i'll go with a maybe unless you can be sure it's the CO pic. i have a feeling it's from the previous school (san diego, maybe).
so, let's see, there's video at 18 ... i'm guessing 20-22 in top pic and of course we're told 24 currently.
i could see the video & bottom pic being relative to the same person. maybe.
but when you add the top pic to the mix, none of it makes any sense.

ETA: Here's something else that has me wondering:
The one and only video, apparently of the shooting as it was happening, or just after, is from the front of the theater, and a shaky capture shows people walking and sometimes jogging to the front door. People just congregate casually outside. There is one guy in a bloody shirt who looks like he's being assisted by a policeman.

But my question is this. If there were smoke bombs/tear gas, wouldn't everyone be rubbing their eyes or appear to have difficulty seeing?
have you read the local's thread about the theatre yet ?
if not, i'll link it for ya but this poster claims there are video cams all over the place, inside and out.

i know the one you're talking about but it's from a cell phone. (that's why it's shaky)
yes, to your question. there was no tear/pepper gas like msm says ... smoke bombs, sure, but tear gas, no way. (and it wouldn't be just their eyes either)
ya know that guy being led by the officer (bloody shirt), he wouldn't like being touched.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

i'll go with a no ... while the nostrils will flare, the bridge doesn't change.
it's much more than that, look at the shadows indicating depth.
look at the cheekbone height of one and then the other.
(do you see the difference in definition?)

if not, think muscles, we all have 'em, some show depth more than others ... like that.
and, why would a relaxed man (bottom) show lines on his forehead and not above ??
doesn't smiling usually increase those lines ?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
One other obvious discrepancy is the mole on the lower left of his face is a lot higher, almost level with his bottom lip, in the mugshot. This could be due to his head tilting back, changing the appearance of his jawline, but I wouldn't think it would change the position that much, though.

edit on 24-7-2012 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Here's his adult friend finder picture.

Also, if you look closely at his mug shot, you can tell he was wearing sunglasses and got a light sunburn. You would think he would have been too busy in the last few days to go in the sun.
edit on July 24th 2012 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
ummmm, i'll go with a maybe unless you can be sure it's the CO pic. i have a feeling it's from the previous school (san diego, maybe).
Yep, how bout that stunning display of sourcing my speculations

Just to be thorough, however, this is a link to a Huff Post article.... a random choice, just because it was the first one that came up in my search... but the photo is credited to AP/University of Colorado. The caption I had read (and cannot find at the moment) actually stated that the photo was a handout from the school (U of C). So it should be a yearish old? But wow. That's some drastic change in features if that's the case!

I have been reading the other thread, but I must have missed the indication that there was no tear gas. Thanks for pointing that out

Originally posted by Ben81
Whats with all the orange ..
both guys have the same orange color shirt
the hair is orange flashy.. same color has the flashy shirt
and we know what orange means .. criminal in prison
Caution! Caution! Caution! I know. I began to wonder if the original picture is actually a photoshop composite, but I don't have those investigative skills. What is up with this entire fiasco?

edit on 7/24/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: add/correct stuff

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
There is something very strange about this shooting. The one thing I can't understand is why?

Gun control doesn't make sense to me. There's been plenty of other shootings and it really hasn't stopped people from buying them.

Perhaps it's not gun control but just control in general. A reason to justify cameras and searches in every place.

Also, it give introverted and shy people a bad name yet again. So now if you happen to be a highly intelligent, shy person who is having trouble with authority, you need to be investigated and watched.

Well, I was thinking about this too. I don't think there's a single reason. I believe TPTB (If in fact they are behind this) pack as many of their agendas into these things as they can. So.....

1. Gun grabbing

2. Furthering the Orwellian "1984" agenda in which there's no such thing as innocent behavior. Everyone is a suspect all the time and everywhere they go.

3. Related to #2 - Thoughtcrime, thought police, Facecrime. This means inducing society to "police" everyone's thoughts, actions and behavior. The slightest eccentricities will set off the alarms and have people reporting one another to some kind of authority figure. And of course, internet behavior is obviously being monitored as we speak and this will probably only intensify. "Intelligent" software will scan for anomalous or eccentric behavior and look for keywords to zero in on people who are deemed threatening in any way. In this way, the internet could ultimately be far worse than the telescreen. Artificial intelligence will eventually make it possible to basically read the minds of any or everyone who is online. The only people who might be able to maintain their privacy will be "hackers" and people who are very knowledgeable about the internet and computers.

4. More metal detectors, pat downs and X-ray crap going on at places like malls, stores, theaters. Basically anywhere there's more than a few people. Maybe even eventually checkpoints on roads and highways.

5. If someone is found to be behaving in a manner that is deemed "strange" or "eratic" or whatever term they give it, they might be sent for a psychiatric evaluation and forced to have "treatment" (They could possibly work something like this into Obamacare eventually). Look up "Sluggish Schizophrenia" for a chilling look at what we may have in store for us.

I don't think we're quite there yet but I think this is the agenda. Whether this incident was real or staged, I don't know. But I have no doubt that they'll milk it and exploit it to the hilt regardless. Whether they are staging these things or just waiting for them to happen and taking advantage of them when they do, I believe their agenda is clear and easy to discern when you look back over the last 12 years or so. They want a complete surveillance society. "Total Information Awareness". And that is exactly what they will have. One way or another. Sooner or later. It is inevitable.

If in fact this was a real, spontaneous event, it was absolutely perfect for that agenda. Here we have the most seemingly innocent and harmless person imaginable doing pretty close to the most horrific thing you can imagine a person doing. The only possible warning signs being a little odd behavior at various points in his life but many people have the same kinds of things in their past and they don't do this.
edit on 24-7-2012 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

I would also add the continued effort to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

"It was like a movie!" (common response heard after a disaster)

We are inundated with "reality" shows that are fantasy. "News" that is opinion. Images that have been altered, emotion that is confused with logic, and so forth. It has reached the point of absurdity, actually, and it's hard to believe that anyone at this point would be so willing to accept media as truth.

edit on 7/24/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: edit werdz

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal
reply to post by BrianFlanders

I would also add the continued effort to blur the line between fantasy and reality.

"It was like a movie!" (common response heard after a disaster)

We are inundated with "reality" shows that are fantasy. "News" that is opinion. Images that have been altered, emotion that is confused with logic, and so forth. It has reached the point of absurdity, actually, and it's hard to believe that anyone at this point would be so willing to accept media as truth.

edit on 7/24/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: edit werdz

Those shows make people retarded and i dont even exagerate a bit on that
its like everyone is to lazy and they automaticaly center their thoughs around other thoughs
unable to make their own thoughs

all they have in their mind is what will happen between her and him in Jersey whore

TV is the biggest WMD in the world worst then nukes
it make people go zombie because TV manipulate everyone thoughs
i still listen to it but will watch SG1 first episode a million times before i watch JS
when i watch the news i do a lot of -->

most of what they say is pure lies and the other part is the truth being twisted
edit on 7/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

...great motivational poster!

I agree. Television is a potent and powerful weapon. I think the "reality" programs are just the modern freak show. What better distraction is there than to watch a bunch of nobodies demean each other and themselves. It certainly lowers the bar in an example of how to treat your fellow neighbor.

I noticed while going through the "witness" videos from the shooting, that there seem to be an inordinate number of ridiculous stories that the media is labelling "heroism". Say what??? Seeger, the star witness tells her story of checking some guy's pulse, but then getting scared and running off. That was the extent to which she "helped". And in at least one broadcast, Matt Lauer calls such a wuss move "heroism" and thanks her for her service. My brain cannot make sense of that. What exactly is the name of the game, here, when we are supposed to accept someone like Seeger as our new "hero"? It's just baffling!

edit on 7/24/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: corrections

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

Right, and the fact that no one on the scene appears to show any signs of exposure to the stuff is even weirder. From moments after, all the way to the next morning on tv, everyone's walking around in CS gas contaminated clothing, including infants and children?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA"

The 1969 clocktower snipers mass killing was bigger.
However, the media is playing it up as such for their agenda.

I just shake my head at the gullibility of the people who think this was real.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here's something else to ponder or dismiss:

This is the only picture I can find of a victim in the hospital (allegedly self-taken). Why does this guy resemble the original Holmes picture more than the mugshot does? It looks like he's wearing a hollywood beard... it seems too fluffy, but that could just be the camera. Also, wouldn't there be more blood if the guy was shot in the chest/back? (This is an honest question)

edit on 7/24/2012 by HolographicPrincipal because: correction

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join