It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zackforester

Honestly, you people that just outright trust anything a government official happens to spout irk the hell out of me. Develop some critical thinking skills. The world needs leaders not cattle.

edit on 23-7-2012 by zackforester because: (no reason given)

Oh and while we are at it, critical thinking involves looking at something from more than one angle. If I am one of the cattle, as you put it, that trusts outright anything a government offical happens to spout (your words) then why would I be on a conspiracy website?

I would put it to you that my presence here, on a conpsiracy site, is evidence of my own reasonable critical thinking skills. Your absolute refusal to consider and paranoia of, any Government based evidence suggests it is you that needs the critical thinking skills.
edit on 23-7-2012 by ComeFindMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Seeing "the shooter" on CNN as he sat in the courtroom has me convinced that this guy is MK/Ultra. He is completely disconnected. Even the anchorwoman on CNN asked if he had been drugged.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Interesting possibility. Yes I think it is possible. Similar to that Sgt. Bale guy that is accused to leaving his base and shooting civilians. Great exit cover strategy. If your theory is correct, I would also posit that you should find that this "shooter" was also a CT nut job that posted regularly here on ATS. Does anybody know if that is the case yet????

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Not sure I agree but I know I disagree with 8.
I know several people with a similar or even larger arsenal.

I had a much larger collection of guns and ammo, of course that was before a tragic boating accident sent most of them to the bottom of a lake.

No gun bans are coming, we've down this road before.

In fact, gun laws have been loosening for the last 10 years, and the crime rate has dropped right along with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My contribution to this thread:
There is a new thread on an ABC video of James Holmes 6 years ago, to which I replied:

WHOA..!

After viewing the clip TS provided in his OP, the next clip automatically follows after, in which an ex-FBI profiler is asked for his opinion.

Remember the 'experts' that feature in news coverage right after, as with the 9/11..??

Check out what this ex-FBI profiler Brad Garrett hád to say (I say hád, cause pay attention to the way he sums things up..as if he was instructed to do so, also watch his posture, face mimics, sweat outbreak & such closely! As well as the emphasis on certain words)..!:

An excerpt of what he said in the ABC broadcast:

"..they're insecure..they start having..perhaps, dark thoughts, that people are following them. Or..that, there are voices..auditory voices, that are directing them.."

This, to me, sounds like TPTB are trying to be one step ahead, I'd say mind control fits the profile, this ex-profiler sketches.. What do you all think about this..?

This is the video (click, you'll be directed to the ABC Newssite)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread about this being a conspiracy. I can't post my own threads, so I am putting this here. I posted a long article about the aspect of a possible police drill happening at that exact cinema when the shooting took place.

The audio, information, and alternative possibilities of what actually happened are in that article:

Alternative Scenario: Holy Cow, Listen to the Audio of the Drill!

edit on 23-7-2012 by UnifiedSerenity because: fixed coding

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
5) It would provite an excellent argument to sign the gun law

And this is where you lost me. I'm not even sure what "gun law" you're referring to, but no. They aren't going to take your guns. It's not going to happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i more and more start to think about mindcontrol
even those strange biting attack can be mindcontrol
and i though at first that it was the rabbies virus infecting humans
this theory is still plausible but also the mind control

after his arrest in prison he was apparently very violent spiting at everyone
maybe he will be accuse of using his neuro drug on all those Bath Salt attack
that he tainted a lot of drug on the black market
now with this attack involving someone working in a very deep neuro science
was apparently the best of his class
they will be able to sign police state law against the Black Market and the guns

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Cho for fatalities.
Holmes for casualties.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
There is something very strange about this shooting. The one thing I can't understand is why?

Gun control doesn't make sense to me. There's been plenty of other shootings and it really hasn't stopped people from buying them.

Perhaps it's not gun control but just control in general. A reason to justify cameras and searches in every place.

Also, it give introverted and shy people a bad name yet again. So now if you happen to be a highly intelligent, shy person who is having trouble with authority, you need to be investigated and watched.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

an off-the-wall thought just crossed my mind and i thought i'd share.
not long ago, an older thread re-surfaced (which reminded me of this) and got me thinking ... anyone know for sure which direction the Montauk dish is currently (or better yet, for the last 30 days) facing ??

if we're contemplating mind-control, that'd be a good place to start looking.
old thread i'm referencing ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
False Flag Alert in Aurora :
Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA
MIGHT NOT be a coincidence

I think this needed its own thread

At first i didnt though much about this mass murder
a guy with mental issue that probably woreship the devil himself
and his computer is probably all 666 signs everywhere
with background picture of lucifer

all killer that shot random people like that have the same dark profile
they are very inteligent not to be caught ..with reasonable behavior
not to look like a suspect and made a plan to attack a cinema during his favorite movie
and be talked on the news for days

after i analysed all the released info of the killing ... i started connecting dots
let me think out loud here for a moment .. but i suspect a cover up / false flag
i might be wrong .. its speculations
but what if this was not a coincidence .. it seems the timing was perfect for this to happen

1) Big Public place --> Cinema = No guards

2) Gunman was covered head to toe -> witness cant confirm shooter face
the elites can now put anybody face they want on TV
and say this was the shooter (young friendly but shy neighboor
who even had a beer with a adult black guy at the bar and didnt seem at all to have mental issue
went to college with a smily friendly picture .. he didnt had the killer profile

3) Gunman came from the side exit door : That door is usualy locked for good reasons
that mean someone must have left that door unlock / opened for him

4) Movie was The Dark Knight Rise with many conspiracy surrounding it
if the elite made that movie for a purpose .. then they surely want something
someone mass murdering people during the FIRST movie release exactly after midnight
the dark knight rise will be all over the news .. and really feel like a dark knight has risen
surely far away to be a white knight

5) It would provite an excellent argument to sign the gun law
such mass shooting in a public place where he shot apx 80 people (15 killed - 71 wounded)
they say it is the biggest mass shooting event in america history
1 gunman shot apx 80 peoples .. that never happened

6) Booby trapped appartment ? how convenient
now reporters and cameras needs to be 1 km away from the appartment
they "evacuated" all surrounding building
are they scare we find that it was NOT the gunman
the swat probably needed to create themself the trip wires
and create booby traps .. and then take pictures and show it to the world
it can also serve has a false flag .. release chemical (they say the killer have some)
or a bomb that will destroy the building itself while destroying all proof
that it was not the gunman ..

7) Covered Gunman was emotionless/mindless and didnt say anything during the entire shooting
so nobody could voice identify him or even recognise the shooter eyes (had a mask)

8) The gunman had a big unsual arsenal (no civilians can have all that without even being suspected)
* .40 glock handgun
* Remington shotgun
* AR15 semi automatic (with a special designed magasine to old 100 bullets)

9) Perfect distraction for what happening in the ME ..especially with Syria and Iran

10) Name of the city is Aurora

im sure im missing a few detail
but this is what i think .. any #11 ?
edit on 7/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

#1 - Maybe no guards but due to Columbine many police out and about which allowed them to apprehend the perp before he could even start his car.

#2. Also said he believed he was the Joker. Head to toe he was simply prepared in case someone else was packing.

#3 It's already been proven that "gunman" was in theater, exited theater, got his weapons, and came back in (he propped the door while outside).

#4 The movie was made by Chris Nolan and Warner Brothers. What is their agenda exactly?

#5 - Columbine came and went and people still have guns. I am TOTALLY for the second amendment, but also have to ask after something like this - you can't possess a nuclear weapon. You can't possess RPG's. Is this a violation of your rights? Why can a private citizen obtain such firepower in a matter of hours in some states, without any sort of vetting? Can you not defend yourself with a weapon that WON'T take out an entire movie theater? (key words DEFEND YOURSELF).

#6 "Convenient" in what way? While he was still cooperating he admitted that he wanted to take anyone out that attempted to come after him. How does this this support your conspiracy? (You don't need to answer I'll tell you why in a bit

#7 Insane people generally are out of touch. What's the point here?

#8 Gunman purchased insane amount of ammo and weapons at local stores and on-line. How bout we question how that's possible?

9/10 - make no sense. Point is bad things happen, and one person can actually be responsible. No need 4 reply - done with this event in general. Too many REAL conspiracies to debate!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
There is something very strange about this shooting. The one thing I can't understand is why?

Gun control doesn't make sense to me. There's been plenty of other shootings and it really hasn't stopped people from buying them.

Perhaps it's not gun control but just control in general. A reason to justify cameras and searches in every place.

Also, it give introverted and shy people a bad name yet again. So now if you happen to be a highly intelligent, shy person who is having trouble with authority, you need to be investigated and watched.

You forgot to sign this, Sincerely, President Obama.

The logical thought would be incidents like this would drive more people to arm themselves, not less. I would ask you to elaborate on what is "strange", but I'm going to move my focus on real conspiracies so I wouldn't even see your reply.

I get you don't understand it. Neither do I. But others have snapped. Women drowning their babies (is this part of the plan?), people killing themselves, older football coaches ruining young men's lives forever. Science needs to tell us why people can decide to stop living normal lives and commit these crimes. There is no more vast conspiracy here than there was at Penn State. Actually THAT was a conspiracy - people covered up that evil man's action for decades and looked the other way.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
reply to post by Ben81

While that isn't a big arsenal, it IS for someone who was reported to have started to buy weapons only in May. An AR-15, even the look a likes, are around $1,000-$1,500. The shotgun and Glock's combined are around $2,000. And he had a gas mask and a tactical bulletproof vest. So, no it's not weird that he had 3 guns, although I believe he had 4 (two pistols, which would bring the total up to around $2,900 for guns alone); it's weird that he spend around $3,500 for 4 guns and a bullet proof vest in just 2 months. As a college student, money should be hard to come buy. But he blew a lot just on supplies, in a short period.

Where I live, we have like 12 guns in our cabinet, but we started in the 90's. 20 years isn't hard to get that many, but 2 months it is.

$599 at Gander Mountain for a .223 AR-15.

They were on sale for $469 this spring. I know because I bought a 2nd one when I saw the price.

The ammo and gear set him back a lot more than the guns. 1,000 rds of .223 is $369 at my cheapest source, and over $600 at retail stores.

So he had 3 or 4 grand into just ammo, the gear was another 2500.

Guns, 2 grand.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I thought the exact same thing when i heard the details. Most disturbing is the warning a couple days prior mentioned on another thread about movie theaters being possible targets. Gun law is on its way.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
Tear gas and smoke bombs being used certainly give credence to the idea that this may indeed be a false flag, as these are not your ordinary "over the counter" munitions.

Heard about the firearms, can get them anywhere. But where do you get tear gas ?

Also, where does a unemployed college student get the money needed to purchase all of that hardware ?
edit on 23-7-2012 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Some sort of manchurian candidate or patsy? This is problem reaction solution for sure. There will be more of this type of senseless shootings...i bet a million dollars i dont have.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

He had a job. At the medical research center in the University. In fact, I think I heard the packages were delivered there?

Which leads to another question. The police did a search of the University to make certain nothing dangerous was taken. If this guy just wanted to kill people, I'm sure he could have found lots of nasty stuff there. Why did he choose machine guns when he could have used other things?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I may be grasping at straws here but while watching CNN a few minutes ago something occured to me.

Right now I'm at work and thus am on my phone, so I am unable to embed pictures in my posts at this time. Could someone post the picture that was first released of him when he was named the suspect, and then also his mugshot?

Is it just me or has his eye color changed pre and post mugshot? Are these two pictures even of the same person? This whole damn thing gets more and more suspicious by the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join