It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

The narrative is being really tightly controlled. The police are saying that everything will be presented in court by them, NOT by the media.

That could be the case. They are being precautious.
It could also be the case that the narrative is being controlled to keep the public thinking a certain way....say, for example, that this was some sort of political retaliation, that might be politically explosive, so they might want to keep it quiet while they investigate it.
They might want to keep conspiracy rumors down.

Anyway, if you go to the 911 calls and radio communications that occurred as the event was happening, there's talk about the diamond store in the mall.

I want to know when Obama gets there where all he goes.
I want to know more about the victims and I'd like more victim accounts.
I'd like to know what all that guy did earlier that day, and where he got that money.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
Above link is an attempt to validate my points, and will be quoted upon for the implication of my perspective.
=================================================================================
"AURORA, Colo. (AP) — The semiautomatic assault rifle used by the gunman in a mass shooting at a midnight showing of the latest Batman movie jammed during the attack, a federal law enforcement official told The Associated Press, which forced the shooter to switch to another gun with less fire power."

That being said, would this man really plan an attack without proper research? Your telling me that be planned to use an un-reliable weapon to inflict mass casualties? Or perhaps that rifle may have been shot before, it's quality reduced, or that the weapon wasn't properly mainained? It could have been dirty? Sorry but I don't think a smart man accused of planning an attack with "("calculation and deliberation," police said Saturday.)" would let these kind of variables have any effect on his attack. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't it seem strange they can tell you the weapon jammed, but I didn't see any indication of the type of rifle he used.
=================================================================================
"During the attack early Friday, Holmes used the military-style semiautomatic rifle, a shotgun and a pistol to open fire on the unsuspecting theater-goers, Oates. Holmes had bought the weapons at local gun stores within the past two months. He recently purchased 6,000 rounds of ammunition over the Internet, the chief said.

Holmes also bought an urban assault vest, two magazine holders and a knife for just over $300 on July 2 from an online supplier of tactical gear for police and military personnel, according to the company."

He was armed to the teeth, with an arsenal that included a knife. The knife is a very personal, last line of defense. Obviously his last resort in case he ran out of any other means to inflict casualties before being taken out. It could also be said that he had a knife because he may have valued his life, which would not make sense, if this held value to him, would he really have done this? Why would he need a knife if he planned to just allow himself to be captured. He killed innocent people, then allowed himself to be captured? Indicating perhaps a change in persepective. The 1st change I would think is he "Gave Up" but knowing that he had innocent blood on his hands, and he was finished, his actions un reversable, why didn't he just take the easy way (suicide) out? Doesn't make sense...this man is supposed to be very smart. I believe that his arsenal only serves the purpose of "Show of Force". Showing you how easy it is to become so dangerous. Surely a means to reduce our capability to acquire any means of self defence.
"About 8 p.m. Saturday, police left the apartment building carrying a laptop computer and a hard drive"
Why would a man who wanted to turn himself in need to booby trap his house? If a smart man like this decided to booby trap his house, what makes you think that the authorities could just walk in, and defuse everything, and recover his laptop, and hard drive. I believe they wanted to show you that he planned on destroying everything that coud be used to explain this situation, but instead they recovered his laptop and hard drive that will surely contain evidence that will be made up, distorted, twisted, and delivered unto you. And you won't suspect a thing, because the house was boobytrapped, and that he didnt want anyone to recover this "evidence".

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is weird too - it's a gun club application and the signature on it looks like a computer font to me.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
The two servicemen killed were both connected to cyber command, one navy, one air force.
To me that's interesting. (Because Obama went and started a cyberwar.)

www.armytimes.com...
Others injured were related to cybercommand.

To be honest the whole thing made MORE sense to me at first than it does now.
The witnesses saying there was a 2nd person involved bugs me.
Rigging the apartment up then telling the police bugs me.
Sitting in the car waiting to be arrested bugs me.
edit on 22-7-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

maybe after he ran through the clip he had a change of heart aout the dying thing and when he was in custody did not want even more trouble and told police? He was a medical student and there is nothing that connects him to NSA DARPA or the like, except for the fact that DARPA dumped some money on his school. Was he enrolled in some program where he was brainwashed? Also according to eyewhitness accounts he sprayed the place, so there was no indication he was going for specific targets.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I remember reading that they detained a janitor (or someone along these lines) that was a mall employee in front of the diamond store. They thought he was a suspect and it took a bit to sort out because the employee didn't speak any English. So my questions would be:

Why did they think there was a suspect in the mall to begin with?
Did they think they were looking for the initial (and only) suspect Holmes?
Or did they think they were looking for an accomplice?

I would think that they located Holmes fairly quickly considering he was parked 20-30 feet away from the purple theater exit door while wearing a gas mask and a vest. Seems they would have figured out they had the shooter within a few minutes of being on scene. That leads me to believe they were in fact looking for an accomplice or second shooter in the mall. Hard to say for sure though.

My personal opinion is, if there was in fact an accomplice that person helped in non shooting ways. I don't think there were two people with guns shooting in the theater... But rather someone who just helped with the door, with the car and equipment, etc.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Originally posted by Ben81
Alex Jones was also quick to connect the dots on this mass shooting

Jones mentions the drug referred to as "devils breath". I googled it and came upon >> THIS PAGE

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

I have more guns than that guy had, maybe not 6,000 rounds but like I said, that shouldn't even be called an arsenal.

Here is an example of some of the gun collection people have (LAW ABIDING CITIZENS) that you can call small arsenals, and once again this people are not criminals or terrorist, it could be your next door neighbor

Everything this guy did makes little sense. He was living a fantasy world with many scenarios it seems, but there was some big disconnects. Not sure why he would booby-trap his home to lure some innocent person into it and also keep 6000 rounds there. It's like he was living different scenarios for a good while and then finally acted on one that relates to the movie.

As you said that is not a lot of guns and I don't think he was very skilled either, but that was a good thing...

edit on 22-7-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
It also says the person is a total zombie and it prevents memories from forming. So he would have needed somebody who is constantly with him telling him what to do.

Well, that would certainly explain the "phone call" he supposedly got on his cell phone. Witnesses say they saw him answer his cell phone, then get up and walk over to the exit door as if to take the call outside, etc..,but that phone call may just have been the "prompt" to activate this zombie to control his next moves. Of maybe, all he did was open the door for the real shooter who was outside, and then they switched clothes with the poor Holmes, programmed him to think it's a joke, and he's the joker, etc..So when the cops stopped him, he simply relayed the "I'm the joker" bit to them, giving up readily because he had no control over his own will at that point, and had to be told each step of the way what to do next. That's why no resistance, no escape plan, and the real shooter may have been military, it takes practice to learn to shoot, where did he get the practice? Looks like he was "managed" by a team of people.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I cat believe they have not splashed all over the MSM that he is er was a Ron Paul supporter

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

First I kinda find it hard to Believe that a PD transcripts would be available this fast considering the case is not even closed or in trial as of now.

Yes you right about that it puts him at the scene.. But people already saw him go in and exit the door

And people sometimes get color confused, it could be blue and a dark lit room like that green, or black with some color from the movie screen green also.. (Also going to throw it out there that I think nobody saw what he threw inside he probably threw in smoke/gas right before he went in)

And like you said MOST no everybody we not all mentally stable and we are talking about age groups that were probably 15-30 years old, not everybody deals with a near death thing like this, it could be years before we talk with every single one, and not to mention that half are wounded in the hospital...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Directpowerhouse

then clearly, you didn't bother to look.
here's my sole contribution to rectify your neglect ...

I listened to the entire police scanner and ambulance logs with my premium membership on radioreference.com. Several officers maintained from witness reports that there was a second suspect who breached the Mall. About an hour and a half in they found an open door in the closed mall (Macy's). K-9 and search teams took about 40 minutes to respond to this tip. It's possible there really was an accomplice that got away.
which you can find here ... www.abovetopsecret.com...
[this i'm linking via "Search" from another thread ... however, i read the transcripts earlier, feel free to search for them yourself]

simply arguing with those who have is pointless (at least with me anyway)

if you're talking about the receipt, my interest in it has nothing to do with his presence or lack of it ... it has to do with who and how it was purchased. (nice reach, but no star)

i never said she was confused, i agreed with you that she should have been too blind (smoke filled dark room) to notice/see it at all.
[hence, her visual never happened, it was scripted for public consumption]

again, if he tossed the smoke canisters before/during entry, then the witness shouldn't have been able to see "color".

half wounded and still in the hospital ??
hardly ... many have already been treated and released
besides, the show was sold-out remember?
that means, at least 200 ppl who were not injured ARE witnesses, so, where are their statements?

max capacity of Theatre 9 = nearly 300 ppl, so, where are statements from the other 200 witnesses who weren't injured ??

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtraresThat being said, would this man really plan an attack without proper research? Your telling me that be planned to use an un-reliable weapon to inflict mass casualties? Or perhaps that rifle may have been shot before, it's quality reduced, or that the weapon wasn't properly mainained? It could have been dirty?

The 'gun' very likely didn't jam, the magazine probably failed to feed properly. The type of magazine he was using is a cheaply (poorly) built high-capacity unit. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. If Holmes was relying only on online reviews and the like, he may have bought one he thought was going to be ok but hadn't actually run a full 100 rounds through it at a high rate prior to the shooting.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
the more info that comes out the more nervous im getting as to what the real agenda of this attack was. Anyone heard of a rapper by the name of Lil Wayne? He released a music video a couple days before the shootings where gas cans go off, a girl is dressed up like batman, all seeing eyes, as well as green reptillian eys and the creepiest part of all? Wayne is standing in a movie theatre with a bunch of little kids including his own daughter surrounded by what? SKELETONS! wow....thoughts anyone? heres the link to the video...www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ben81 excellent list you gathered especially considering how early it was. Looks like you were absolutely right. This wreaks of a false flag, and now there is damning evidence that suggests it was. A drill amongst medical students envisioning the exact same scenario happening on the EXACT SAME DAY

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Abstrakt222

That is called music? What in the hell....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Abstrakt222

There's a whole thread devoted to this under this forum (general conspiracy)

My thoughts: crappy "music".... littered illuminati imagery (like most new "music" videos and songs)... TPTB do this all the time (ie. show us what's going to happen before it happens)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Could be a coincidence. I counted 13 skeletons. The fact that it was even close is obviously chilling.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightToker
To the OP - can you clearly explain what the "false flag" is in this situation? For example, proponents of the idea that a false flag alien invasion takes place at the Olympics often suggest that it will be a hologram -- i.e. "false". Are you suggesting that the shooting didn't happen? Please write in a clearer and more coherent manner if you expect people to read your crazy rants.

A false flag doesn't mean the event is false, it means the pretense is.

I.E.

This wasn't just a random occurrence, it was a staged setup.

Like 9/11.

The towers really came down, but it wasn't "terrorists" that did it, it was our own government.

A false flag is when the leadership of a country carries out an act of violence against it's own country and blames someone else.

Simple.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Ben81

It would provite an excellent argument to sign the gun law

This part of the OP actually made sense...

Unfortunately it was the only part that was relevant/made sense. Don't know why it was necessary to create a thread on this, theres about 50 billion other ones with the same points. The title is pure hype! Biggest mass shooting? Are you kidding me? People have called you out for many "facts" you present in the OP within the first few replys. Come on dude do some research please before you start yet another thread.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KibbleChild
reply to post by Ben81

Also this will undoubtably be used to install T.S.A gropers in movie theaters and probably shopping malls. Something big sis has wanted for a long time. Just to throw this out there, the acronym for “National Association of Theatre Owners” is.......N A T O.

edit on 20-7-2012 by KibbleChild because: (no reason given)

That's a damn good point Kibble.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join