It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I posted a bit of background information about the creators of Batman in my thread(shameless plug) ;

The Batman Conspiracy – Freemasonic Illuminati Dark Knight
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope this helps you make more connections.

This shooting tragic as it is does corroborate my speculations to a degree.

S&F for your work.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Spot on and most incredible!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Curious question ...

I've seen some people mention it but just want to see a consensus. So people believe that hollywood or the comic industry are somewhat attached to this? Or is this seen more as a supernatural event?

I imagine some people's answers might be different.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

The media is an extension of the Coding the Matrix. Movies, comics, mangas, music, news. And games. Often the other side works for those companies, even the cosmic other side, in terms of walk ins and just assignments. Microsoft. Lots of coders.

If you looked at the language under the hood in OS, even the linux ones, they're shocking too.

Its not too many average people that make it to fame and fortune, not even as writers, though self publication and the internet has helped.

Laurel Valley, and all the msyterious deaths under 30. And so many of the musicians were military kids or I would say black op kids and on Mkultra and they had a CIA institute there. And of course dark occult things. And in fact even Charles Manson lived there and after he went to jail, some of his group went to Utah to form one of the most respected Animal Shelters in the Country and it must be under someones golden wing for it even got mentioned on the news.

Thats the reality of the world we live in.

Promotion is often at a cost in any field that has power or fame.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
just a mind boggling can't stop reading out of this world thread, that's all i can say to this because I have made it to page 4 and cannot stop reading, Great job OP, unbelievable!!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmgmir
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I am absolutely stunned by your intuition on this deal. What made you think about this movie, and post that analysis? Did you imagined something like this could really occur? What other things do you see?
I always get so shocked this kind of mass killing occurs in the norther countries. Not even said how creepy is to think that Jessica Ghawi wrote her experience on the Eaton center shooting in Toronto. To see how glad full and grateful she was to follow her guts feeling, and that save her from a certain death, to months later be present in another mass shooting and die.

jessicaredfield.wordpress.com...

I don't understand why she was spared, then killed later. Really gets to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

13th Zodiac did say what the event was, he stated "Event ? blood letting or Ordo ab Chao"

Were you absent on that sentence dear?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Hi all:

I've not posted for a few pages and only briefly looked over all the new responses and am becoming worried about the mentality of some here.

I'm more worried about the psychopathy of those who perpetrated this horrific tragedy. I'm more worried about the innocent people whose lives will never be the same again. And I'm more worried about what is to come.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
how does someone have the ability to buy tear gas grenades even though there is no legitimate need for someone not in law enforcement or the military to engage in control and disbursement of crowds?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
**** COINCIDENCE ALERT ****

On July 17, 2012 the LilWayneVEVO channel released his Wayne's new hit "My Homies Still" on youtube.

Link: www.youtube.com...

In the video at approximately 3:36 there is a montage involving Wayne, his daughter, and company, sitting in a theater with skeletons in random locations.

Furthermore at about 3:39 in the video you can see what appear to be some kind of smoke exploding form barrels behind him (Wayne) in the music video.

Considering the timing, and the nature of the NWO/Illuminati to condition people through popular media, I believe that this is not a coincidence, but rather a macabre and suggestive video depicting, possibly the events that transpired on July 20.
edit on 22-7-2012 by SWIM007 because: Broken link, missing comma.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Pinke

The media is an extension of the Coding the Matrix. Movies, comics, mangas, music, news. And games. Often the other side works for those companies, even the cosmic other side, in terms of walk ins and just assignments. Microsoft. Lots of coders.

So it's a more sporadic thing than a mass organised effort?

Originally posted by krossfyter
how does someone have the ability to buy tear gas grenades even though there is no legitimate need for someone not in law enforcement or the military to engage in control and disbursement of crowds?

Was purchased? Wasn't home made?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Its very organized and they plan everything and put things out, leak them, for decades, centuries for some things, in advance.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Pinke

Its very organized and they plan everything and put things out, leak them, for decades, centuries for some things, in advance.

You got proof for all this nonsense you're spewin?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

Those can be made very easily, was it said that it was manufactured, or home made? Keep in mind, a smoke bomb can have similar effects that teargas would, when in a closed environment. It might not have been a teargas grenade at all, but a simple smokebomb.
edit on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 00:47:07 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Nope, but its based on years of research so I suggest if you are a truth seeker start to research what the illuminati is all about. I know its 100 true, underscored to infinity and beyond. And will always speak up for the truth.

I don't believe most of what is on television and don't believe their proof of anything. For example, when 9/11 occurred, where was the proof that Afgansitan needed to be invaded? They just said it and went in..

We don't have to prove anything.

But for someone who notices, knows, and is on the biggest search to expose and rid this world of this most dangerous corruption at the top, I suggest some research.

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

This is for example a look at the very long planning that goes into their goals, including the dates they do things on.

Do your own research.

Also for these very corrupt distorted gnostic mismanagers, I suggest they study Buddha and how he walked away from everything. That is about what it takes to save their souls from making train wrecks of their lives. You cannot lord it over anyone, or harm anyone, there is no throne that comes from the true Goodness above. no Lord and No Master. Its the Infinite Family in Equality.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

reply to post by Pinke

You got proof for all this nonsense you're spewin?

Of course not mate.

But yet, according to them, the evidence is all in plain sight.
It is just hidden and only they can decipher the symbolism.

Asking these guys for evidence is an act of futility.

But they can put together a list of impossibly random events with no meaning until they get the desired result.
And then it's evidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Those can be made very easily, was it said that it was manufactured, or home made? Keep in mind, a smoke bomb can have similar effects that teargas would, when in a closed environment. It might not have been a teargas grenade at all, but a simple smokebomb.
edit on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 00:47:07 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

you can buy tear gas grenades legally in colorado. whatever he used or didnt im still curious how anyone can just go online and purchase tear gas.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

It is. I don't actually believe intelligent people come on threads like this adn see what is far too much of a coincidence, in fact impossible connections, and yet argue with those who get it instantly. Its logic to see the patterns, its intelligence to see the patterns. Why can't you? There are people who won't even listen to you share a tepco report that form the horses mouths counters what they've heard on the news about Fukushima. They are so programmed to only believe it if their own news channel says it and they shut you up immediately. On a life and death issue where anyone with any shred of common sense would be searching. Its a complete lack of logic, and they are blocked, programmed to not seek.

Here is something else, you get it or you don't. But I'm curious why people can look at compelling proof and discount it? I make lists of possibilities and probabilities about that, anything from programming, to refusal or block to face the real world they're in, though the horrendous abuses of the elite are evidenced everywhere and they've witnessed the starvation and wars and criminal behaviors of the cartel including their mercenaries dismantling democracies, for decade after decade and yet they're still not getting it. Rwanda, the million machetes came in from China. Who do you think paid for them?

I've known all my life the world we live in and so did my family. My grandmother used to smash the dishes around after the news or some program on TV and talk about the luciferean hollywood/media and people running the world.

There was no internet. She connected all the dots of what was, and knew they didn't add up any other way.

So sometimes some people dont face things because they would feel ashamed of not realizing sooner, they are blocked from it.

Some are paid and working on assignment to pretend to not get it.

Some don't the IQ to see patterns.

Long list of possibilities.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Oh ok, thanks for the info

It's not really that dangerous though, and probably varies state to state. Some states ban the sale of pepper spray even, others do not. I am not sure what a legitimate use of teargas is for the common citizen. Other than maybe tossing one in their own house if they are being invaded by some criminal scum, and you have a gas mask handy. That would make for a good escape plan.
edit on Sun, 22 Jul 2012 01:16:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

It is. I don't actually believe intelligent people come on threads like this adn see what is far too much of a coincidence, in fact impossible connections, and yet argue with those who get it instantly.

Everything I've read from you over the last year indicates you simply invent narratives in your own head then add your own credentials by nominating yourself as 'energy sensitive' or privy to special information. You seem to pop up at any opportunity to inject your own Galactic Federation style babble to any given subject, smugly anointing yourself and anyone who agrees with you as 'in the know'.

Mostly your point seems to be 'nothing is real', 'everything is staged'. That type of mentality is totally indicative of the level of confusion in our current society, and you hear it everywhere at the moment. I believe this a consequence of the level of propaganda and industry funded manipulative media in current Western society (which has entirely infected current New Age thinking). It has left people not knowing up from down, and it probably partially influenced deranged people like this Colorado shooter. If reality is a video game, who cares if you shoot up a theatre full of people, right?

We aren't spiritual alien light beings put here in a fictional reality for the purpose of some kind of divine test. We are evolved animals who are easily scared and confused if you remove all constants and tangible perceptions of reality. Have you thought about the fact that your babble might actually be harmful to some people who take it seriously? Isn't it irresponsible to talk about things you made up as if they are true for everyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join