It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but Jessica Redfield, one of the victims and the woman who was also at the Toronto mall shooting, tweeted *this* after the mall incident in Toronto... (direct quote)

"A man dressed as *BATMAN* (my emphasis) is charging tourists to take pictures outside the Eaton Center yelling "My parents are dead!" very tacky and heartless."

www.youtube.com... [3:27 mark of video]

Yet another curious coincidence. Of course, to be taken into account, the new batman movie was coming up.. who knows. Still, thought id mention this, unsure anyone else has yet.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I am absolutely stunned by your intuition on this deal. What made you think about this movie, and post that analysis? Did you imagined something like this could really occur? What other things do you see?
I always get so shocked this kind of mass killing occurs in the norther countries. Not even said how creepy is to think that Jessica Ghawi wrote her experience on the Eaton center shooting in Toronto. To see how glad full and grateful she was to follow her guts feeling, and that save her from a certain death, to months later be present in another mass shooting and die.

jessicaredfield.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

We must be on the same wave. I was writing my post, and then I read yours. It really makes me wonder about this "coincidences".

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I hope you ok OP let us know whats going on. Have you been questioned yet? He did say that he wasn't going to be posting anymore. Its creepy thinking about how the CIA NSA is prolly all over this thread right now. High Guys
Everyone please keep these victims and there families in your hearts. We will never know what happened for sure but those 12 innocent deaths are real.
edit on 21-7-2012 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
They came for you. How did you know this woud happen? Dammit ... when ever someone seems to know something everything gets discombobulated...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The OP was spot on.
Firstly his dates were correct.
Secondly he said blood letting or order from chaos.
Forget the OR - because this was BOTH:
There's so much debate here about bloodletting and Mayans ( no idea how They got dragged into it)
But traditionally bloodletting was something done to heal the body by allowing some blood to come out- this practise is still used today in Ayurvedic ( Indian) medicine.
This killing was a bloodletting. Some blood ( people) had to be shed to 'heal'( in the organisers minds) society.
Let me put that in kool- aid speak: because the organisers want to " fix" society to suit themselves- some unfortunate sounds had to die. It's a sacrifice.
Just like 9/11 had to happen to bring in all the bulls*it security measures.
This is just like the POrt Arthur massacre in Australia. The government setup a mentally handicapped man ? Who has now been in jail over 15 years with NO trial ) because they wanted to take our guns away. And it worked!!!
All that was needed was for a massacre in the most peaceful place with children shot and the public actually cried out for gun control!
So u can see that this was a bloodletting for the sole purpose of order from chaos.

In regards to the numerology - not just in this case- but in ALL illuminati/Freemason/ whoever-you/think/rules-the-world-conspiracy :
Just because YOU think numerology is not real or kooky eyc doesn't mean THEY don't believe it. To them it is VERY real. Eg: prince William in all likeliness is NOT the Antichrist but if you study the numerology and other ' majick' that his family have used in his naming etc it is apparent that THEY really do believe this!
It may not make sense to you- but it does make sense to them.
Just as another poster pointed out: they are speaking to each other in their own symbology/ language.
The OP can speak that language, thus he was able to decipher the message.
There is nothing weird or spooky about this. He isn't psychic, he didn't get a ' vision from god' he just read their message.
Remember- the rules these guys live by state that they MUST tell us before they do anything.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RadAnonima

Did you just come in here to bump your own thread?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It's funny you mention the Denver International Airport because I watched the midnight release as well (remember, this was during the shooting. I had no idea about it at the time). I have been looking for symbology in movies of possible operations by TPTB.

There was a scene in the movie where the main evil character, Bane, has an underground tunnel system full of captured locals from the city who were being tortured and forced to do labor. This reminded me of the Denver International Airport conspiracy about TPTB having underground tunnel systems that will be used similarly to what was depicted in the movie.

Weird...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Secondly he said blood letting or order from chaos.
Forget the OR - because this was BOTH:
There's so much debate here about bloodletting and Mayans ( no idea how They got dragged into it)
But traditionally bloodletting was something done to heal the body by allowing some blood to come out- this practise is still used today in Ayurvedic ( Indian) medicine.
This killing was a bloodletting. Some blood ( people) had to be shed to 'heal'( in the organisers minds) society.

If you put the date, time midnight, Aurora, Colorado in astro chart, you get this:
alabe.com...

Pluto is in 07 Degrees Capricorn. For your entire generation, this is a period of intense changes in the very fabric of society. Many accepted institutions may pass away or be born anew. The good of the community as a whole will be stressed and individual rights may come under attack. This will possibly be a period of decay that will lead to a new order.

I'm also extremely aware how distorted they all are:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

And I repeat my request they start to wake themselves and understand that whenever you harm anyone, you harm yourself. And the pit they're digging is big. Each person dies, or experiences their torture, ie in rituals say or with cancer, and the anguish one by one. But if you've harmed 1000 people and have to go through all of that, its going to add up, and everything they went through you will understand fully whether you're in a cubicle being downloaded, with shame for harming another soul/brother/sister, or whether its a mirror hellzone.

Its time to stop listening to the lies of very dark gravity beings, and start to instead try to have the courage to turn around those train wrecks you've made of your lives and start to work with Love above to help you through understanding what you've caused others. PERIOD.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Remember- the rules these guys live by state that they MUST tell us before they do anything.

I see that you are new.
So, let me be the first to welcome you.

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way, I have to ask you...

How exactly do you know this to be true?

Did you read it on the internets somewhere?

And if so did you question the veracity and legitimacy of the source?

I would LOVE a link.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Apologies, but i want to say this again. Doesn't this seem odd to any of you? Jessica Redfield tweeted this after the Toronto shooting a month before she was killed in Aurora;

"A man dressed as Batman is charging tourists to take pictures outside the Eaton Center yelling "My parents are dead!" very tacky and heartless."

www.youtube.com... [@ 3:13 of vid]

Why would some guy dressed as batman be yelling that in front of Eatons mall? Sounds a little off. Why would someone yell that, let alone while dressed as Batman charging people money for taking pictures? Maybe nothing, some random guy being a creep, but i just find it odd.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: i confused

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Yes that most definitely ties in completely, and its very odd she was there, carted across the country and then down to the US.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Maybe because Batmans parents were murdered? I'm not predicting anything here, I'm just sayin......

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
A handful of guesswork...Great thread though

edit on 21-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5

Maybe because Batmans parents were murdered? I'm not predicting anything here, I'm just sayin......

That could be it actually, the guy dressed as batman was getting into character and his role, b/c batman's parent's did in fact die. Good call. Her comment is still sort of unsettling though, but you are probably right there now that i think about it.

I must star you now, you deserve it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runciter33

Originally posted by jheated5

That could be it actually, the guy dressed as batman was getting into character and his role, b/c batman's parent's did in fact die. Good call. Her comment is still sort of unsettling though, but you are probably right there now that i think about it.

I must star you now, you deserve it.

Still a weird coincidence that she would run into a Batman impersonator anyways

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

True. And i don't know if yelling "my parents are dead!" on a crowded street downtown Toronto is exactly in good taste.

I need to step away from these threads for awhile, its sort of driving me nuts.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Great D O C U M E N T A R Y ladies and gents!

Batman Unmasked - The Psychology of the Dark Knight

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are both excellent sources of entertainment, but they also offer a complex and interesting dissection of a man who learned to use his own fear against criminals.

Delve into the world of Batman and the vigilante justice that he brought to the city of Gotham. Batman is a man who, after experiencing great tragedy, devotes his life to an ideal -- but what happens when one man takes on the evil underworld alone? Examine why Batman is who he is -- and explore how a boy scarred by tragedy becomes a symbol of hope to everyone else. Not only does this documentary investigate the mental attitude of the mysterious caped crusader along with selective interviews from various expert, but also put some brilliant resemblances between the Batman and Theodore Roosevelt.

Additionally, the filmmakers shows how spiritual iconography greatly influenced the development of the Batman character. Aside from that, it includes a short insight inside the motivating force that drives other infamous figures such as the Catwoman and the Joker. Explore why the history of the Cape Crusader and discover how a kid scarred by traumatic event turns into a symbol of hope for City of Gotham

Duration: 44m43s

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hi all:

I've not posted for a few pages and only briefly looked over all the new responses and am becoming worried about the mentality of some here.

Life is not a National Treasure movie. It's fun to hand pick coincidences, when billions exist, and try to make them into connections, but this event was nothing more than a staged domestic terror attack to promote the UN's gun ban. Any other reason is just fantasy. Remember that and don't take it too serious, take a step back and look at what you're saying.
This user is correct. Follow his advice.

Originally posted by Runciter33
I need to step away from these threads for awhile, its sort of driving me nuts.

Thanks, now please excuse me as I go perform a blood ritual before midnight. Only have 20 mins to get there.
edit on 21-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
I didnt read every 14 pages but has anyone noticed the name of the town and name meaning?
bing.com
1. northern or southern lights: a phenomenon occurring in the night sky around the polar regions, caused by atmospheric gases interacting with solar particles to create streamers, folds, or arches of colored light
2. dawn: the dawn, usually personified ( literary )
[ 15th century. < Latin, "dawn" ]

Now isnt Lucifer referred to as the BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR? DAWN STAR

I did and yes you are right. But not only that: COLORADO in central/latin american folklore slang, is a name for the devil. "El diablo Colorado". We use it on the stories our grandparents told us to make us be good, ex: If you are not a good boy/ girl the "colorado" will come for you. We use this term because devil is represented by color red and something colored red in Spanish is "colorado". Also notice Aurora is a Spanish name : a city with a name that may or not referred at the morning start/dawn star, located in a state that also has one of the names for devil in Spanish (of course according to history the name of the state comes from the red coloring on the sandstone soil) www.statesymbolsusa.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join