It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+296 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Please read the first page of my post here www.abovetopsecret.com... Do not be distracted by this subject on the news.Watch the magicians other hand.There is an agenda here.
edit on 20-7-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You said.

'Lucis trust the benefactor? no not directly or soley.They are doctrine/policy.
Event ? blood letting or Ordo ab Chao.Something that will make everybody take notice!'

I know people say even a blind squirrel occasionally finds an acorn, but dude or dudette, that's pretty much spot on.

In the words of Keanu....'whoa'.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Here we go.

+40 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I like how TechVampyre points out the Dark Knight has nothing to do with it and points out it started in 1986. Then right on queue:

Batman Movie Shooting Imitated From Scene in 1986 Comic

The UN connection is interesting as well. Lucis Trust (UN) and this is going to be used by Obama in 7 days to sign the UN treaty on guns.
edit on 7/20/2012 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
to be fair, at this moment in time, op did seem to call this one. too close for pure coincidence if you ask me. lets see how this whole ordeal plays out to the significance of life in america from this point on before we call bunk. he said all would notice, and they have. surely all we will hear about for days.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I have starred you up in that post. Very informative.

+227 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I just joined ATS to respond to this thread (been reading on and off since 2003). Did you notice what happened on ATS after you posted this thread? Well if you read this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... posted recently, you might be aware of a cointelpro technique called 'forum sliding'. YOU just got slid big time. right after you posted this, while it was still on the 'new topics' list on the right, the following threads were started, and quickly responded to, resulting in this thread being 'slid' off the list;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those other threads are pontless one liners, knocked up in a hurry to bury your thread, they received several very quick responses, possibly from the cointelpro agents sock puppet accounts.

Anyway, you sir are onto something, and if breaking my 8 year lurking habit helps get it pushed back into view, I will be glad to have helped.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

....erm, how do I 'star' and 'flag' you?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Outfoxed

You get a star for joining and your contribution! I totally agree that there are people at work here to undermine truth.

there was a thread just last week on the disinfo techniques used, and you just named one of them.

edit on 20-7-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outfoxed

....erm, how do I 'star' and 'flag' you?

click on the star, click on the flag button

Clever screen name considering what the OP says "fox" represents.
edit on 20-7-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just commented on your other thread.......
I'm in AWE right now.......which means I am not sure what to say right now.....

My heart pours out for the families and those who have been injured and lost their life....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I just joined ATS to respond to this thread (been reading on and off since 2003). Did you notice what happened on ATS after you posted this thread? Well if you read this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... posted recently, you might be aware of a cointelpro technique called 'forum sliding'. YOU just got slid big time. right after you posted this, while it was still on the 'new topics' list on the right, the following threads were started, and quickly responded to, resulting in this thread being 'slid' off the list;

Those other threads are pontless one liners, knocked up in a hurry to bury your thread, they received several very quick responses, possibly from the cointelpro agents sock puppet accounts.

Anyway, you sir are onto something, and if breaking my 8 year lurking habit helps get it pushed back into view, I will be glad to have helped.

Excellent work, i look forward to reading more of your contributions, were'nt those other threads really rubbish??

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Please read the first page of my post here www.abovetopsecret.com... Do not be distracted by this subject on the news.Watch the magicians other hand.There is an agenda here.

Goodness, you actually nailed it with 24hours around all timezones, spooky when someones does that, you dont hear it happening that often on ats, well done op, im gonna go back and read the thread in detail.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
[/quot.
edit on 20-7-2012 by thedoctorswife because: double post

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I don't know why I am continually astounded by the hidden forces at work against us..but I am.
Well done Op! I missed your first thread. Fascinating stuff. (and scary!)
Dare I ask, what else do you see out there?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

they do stuff like that all the time here. they even immediately (by accident mind you) throw your post in a trash bin and take a day or so to put it back up and by then the momentum is gone and it is buried. Or one of the mods tells you he is besties with some expert and he'll have him look at it only to blow you off when you ask how it's going. this place is infested with a mindset of dimwits trying to hide the truth or in other words espouse ignorance. I really can't stand this place but it's like a train wreck.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

That's crazy because I also thought there was a thread sliding attempt earlier.
I was pretty sure of it at the time too....
I guess it was an attempt. Wow nice catch everyone.
Threads like this make ATS well worth the effort and time.

Thank you OP and others who contribute!

I didn't know what was being slid off so I checked every single recent thread topic in order to figure it out.
I'm not sure if this is the one, but maybe it is.

Hmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
13th Zodiac - To go with your...

Fox=
F=6
O=15=1+5=6
X=24=2+4=6
=666

were the MSM outlets purposely adding the 12 murdered and the 59 injured to get 71 (7-1=6)?? or does occult numerology only work with addition, not subtraction?

Because it was disturbing people early on when the news outlets were adding the murdered and injured. I could be stretching...

Unfortunately you were spot on with this... unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Whoa ! Star and Flag.

Although, the Lucius character has been in other movies and nothing happened on those days surrounding the movie releases.

Still, nice work, OP.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Kudos and extra brownie points for being so receptive in what clearly seems to be shill tactics to try and avert the OP's prediction.

Whilst I'm aware of the dirty government shills that scurry around ATS and the internet, it still surprises me to see these kind of underhand tactics at work.

---

To the OP:

I remember reading your prediction thread..and being a little skeptical and dismissive of it. My reasons being that I find it diffiult to take numerology in conspiracies seriously.

Also, you only mention "an event" (not necessarily meaning mass murder/sacrifice) taking place either side of the 19th..So your prediction may have held more substance had you included what exactly you thought was going to happen, rather than just "an event".

However it IS a strange coincidence that you claim something would happen around that time frame...and it did.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join