It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by clenz
reply to post by Runciter33

I wasn't aware an event with "lots of blood" deemed it a "blood ritual".

It doesn't but you can't really have a blood ritual without "lots of blood".

The number part of OP's theory is what I think is interesting... Lucius Fox = Lucifer 666 rising ..

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Interesting. I'd like to hear a little more about your theory and opinion on these recent happenings. I've never seen so much news coverage of a shooting. It's as if they want it to be stuck in our subconscious and what-not. Also, to demonize firearms and put everybody into a panic but that's another topic for another thread. S+F

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well done OP, well done. I can't believe I skipped over your thread though I don't think I even saw it listed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that me and the girlfriend just had a hour long argument about this.

I say star and flagged from junkie because you are one of the first to come even close to a prediction like post.

It definitely boggles my mind and I will keep this thread in my subscribed threads.

edit on 20-7-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DriCo04
Interesting. I'd like to hear a little more about your theory and opinion on these recent happenings. I've never seen so much news coverage of a shooting. It's as if they want it to be stuck in our subconscious and what-not. Also, to demonize firearms and put everybody into a panic but that's another topic for another thread. S+F

I was just having a conversation with my wife about this. Yes, this whole event is a terrible tragedy and many families have been shattered due to it. I get that. But tonight we were watching one of the popular late night (comedy) shows and the host started with this big statement about the tragedy and how serious it is and so on and that they were only performing comedy to lift everybody is such a terrible time.

To me, it just seemed over the top. So much so, that I had to say something to my wife about it but she did not really get it. It made me feel insensitive and cold or even psycho so I just clarified that I do have trouble making sense of such irrational acts (and the aftereffects thereof) so we let it be. I am kinda glad you mentioned something about this.

On the other hand, they had top news yesterday about a bee swarm that stung some people, so I guess this terrible tragedy happened during a very slow news cycle so...

Either way, the way the late night host did his statement, it certainly conjured up memories of 9/11 for me. Enough so, that I actually reacted to it. That was strange.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Been lurking for a while and just felt the need to post a 'strange coincidence' that aurora, colorado translates to red dawn... take what you want from it. i could go on about red=blood (as in the blood sacrifice TS mentioned) or red=satans usual depiction or dawn=rising or even rising sun or 'son'. you guys are a lot better than me at this... just my 1 cent.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Bump for this thread.

I'm intrigued, but don't really know what to say. I want to keep an eye open and see where this goes.

I just turned the channel on my TV, and TNT is playing Dark Knight. At first, I was like, "Whoa, that's bad taste!" But then I started thinking about how they timed the airing for the new movie's release. Whew.

Thing is, I've never watched any of the Batman movies, except the one where Danny Devito played the Penguin. So now that Dark Knight is on, and in wake of these events and predictions, I MUST watch this movie!

OK, that's all for now.

link   
And, it was literally a dark night. In the lunar cycle, the moon would not have been shining. ("new moon")

Lunar Cycle

Very chilling. Thanks for bringing this to our attention (again)!
edit on 20-7-2012 by 2serious because: (no reason given)

link   

Then a new poster on page 2 says there's a "forum slide" because 2 new topics were made...yet there's ALWAYS a new topic made every other minute? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Am I missing something??

Yes, clearly. The two new threads were both on the same subject as this one, occult signs in Batman, and started with very brief posts. I have seen plenty of mod warnings for short OPs. The threads appeared 10 minutes apart and were 'bumped' several times in a few minutes. Anybody looking for threads on occult signs in Batman, would have gone there first and not learnt anything (apologies to those other contributors). That is the very definition of 'forum sliding', as per this excellent resource;

cryptome.org...

Visit the threads I question and you'll be treated to a display of such other techniques as 'Dilution'. It is telling, and not withought foresight, that a poster Here says;

unless someone smart or charismatic starts carrying this thead, it is doomed to make us all look stupid

Now, can anybody post a picture from that BatmanDark Knight comic linked on page 1?

This one, washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 20-7-2012 by Outfoxed because: fixed link. I hope

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Following this thread like many others on ATS. OP, I would ask what other signs you have seen of the occult language and symbology? Is there an anticipated continuation of this occult language that is ritually predictible...and signs or words you are watching for next? In otherwords, does this language come with a storyline or are there other symbols you believe the occult would expect to follow a blood ritual?

What a horrifying manifestation of language and symbolism if this is happening, as you say. How devastating for so, so many. It sounds insane in any language.

Thanks in advance for any further insights you can offer.

May some sense of peace find all those devastated by this tragedy...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I read your original post and was intrigued, never in my wildest nightmares did I even think that these evil people would be so obvious and in your face about there evil agenda.
Look they obviously have a plan and it all involves dates and numerology and obviously murdering innocent people.
No doubt MSM will find nothing nefarious in all this as they are told what to report but FOX does add up to 666 in numerology after all.
Ordinary people will never get it, too busy making and spending money and being entertained while behind the scenes, some very weird scenarios are being played out. Ritualistic murders, blood sacrifices etc.
IMHO there is no doubt that the people in the highest places are either involved or on the payroll of these evil people
and sadly they are the ones that make all the laws that we have to abide by.
Folks, nearly time for a revolution.

link   
you said a blood letting.

what about the 12 dead. what is happening to their bodies right now.

i know the family will never get them. they'll get a waxy, hollow rendition of their loved ones if that at all.

or they might just get a "sealed" coffin with what they say is their loved one inside.

are their bodies right now being consumed and passed around in a dark ritual.

how i wish i could catch them in the act and how i envy God's vengeance.

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by kosmicjack

And calling people shills, disinfo and cointel is not cool...

Well that's what makes it a conspiracy. You're on the up and up of course.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Ok just on the dates though, which I had looked at, 20/07/2012 5th day actually. you get 3 7's (if you put the day in too for this one). 1. 20 + 5 = 25 = 2 + 5 = 7
2. 07
3. 20 + 2012 (5) = 7

I can see 3 7's easily.

conspiracyresearch.blogspot.ca...

Number 7

7 is a sacred number and the number of Perfected Man. No such thing but it sounds appealing. The biblical number of the Mark of Cain . Multiplication of 7 (perfect 3 times 7) equals 21, Black Jack, the Devil.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
I could make equal points to this being a 'Christian Fundamentalist' movie, or an 'Islamic Movie' or 'Insert title Here' Movie,

a Blood Sacrifice?

because all the Elites are alleged 'Satanist' though even Satanist don't believe in human Sacrifice, or is that just propaganda to make you believe they don't, but you all know the truth because you read it on the Internet, and the Internet never lies to anyone?

Isn't that the same mentality that says " because we have laws our officials can not fool us and get away with it?"

So you've spent enough time then with the worlds satanists to confirm that they are not into these things? I'm sorry but who told you that? Was it a self-avowed satanist who reads the bible and points out everything he despises in it? Or do you just have a massive confirmation-bias against other believers that you will readily believe that any of their claims about other people and groups are lies?

You will readily believe that Muslims, Jews, and Christians and Hindus are mercilessly slaughtering and starving people in the name of their god or gods; But to think that there is no such thing as blood thirsty groups of people on this planet who would be Diametrically opposed to belief in any of the three major religions interpretations of god. It doesn't even have to be people being sacrificed against their will or even child abuse. Yet... You will believe that a Mujahhideen is shooting US soldiers and is strapping bombs to child-terrorists because some nut with a koran told him 70 virgins await him, but that nobody would willingly sacrifice themselves or their own children for the direct adversary of Christ or the Abrahamic god? Do i even need to go into the other atrocities committed in the name of "god" or justified by "religion?" And it doesn't stop there, when you get politics involved the entire playing field engulfs the earth.

Look i can understand your lack of belief. In your world their are no official documents that thoroughly confirm Satanic ritual abuse. Perhaps you think that the modern day satanist movement is largely an atheistic and Egoist thing above all else. I ask you, Does every Synagogue house a rothschild zionist? Does every church harbor a fred phelps? Is every nuclear scientist a weapons manufacturer? So why would you expect these allegations to apply to all who claim to be satanist. There are people in that group who are every bit as lost as the christians or anyone else. That is what a controlling group preys on. Ignorance and fear. It is a two way street between the accuser and accused.

As for why they let people know these things? Well, if you were a sadist wouldn't you use every form of torture that you saw fit to humiliate and destroy your oppositions psyche and body? The answer is quite simple, Because they can. Because they know that only the "fringe" and the Conspiracy nuts will be the main base of people looking for these things. Who honestly takes any of us "truth-seekers/conspiracy theorists" seriously? We have people like David Icke and Alex Jones and countless others who give us a bad name and make it virtually impossible to present a case that doesn't sound crazy.

It's psyops dude. No different then when general Allenby flew over jerusalem and dropped messages in arabic to the muftis men. It's like when george bush gave saddam a warning followed by a 36 hour grace period. Why would they do that if the goal was to defeat them via bloodshed and warfare?

I must ask What exactly is it that makes you so sure of yourself?

"because the government and satanists say so?"
"Because some one or something else says so?"
"Occams razor?"

These are the traps we all fall into with our reasoning. We assume that because something is positive that there must be a negative when the negative itself is unobservable or unknowable. Because evolution exists there is no god, becasue no respected scientist disagrees then it must be true and replicable . And then we could get into the " no true scotsman" or "santa claus" gambits. Then we could show eachother how religious groups apply the same mode of thinking to their ideas and ways. and then we could argue about peer review and how it prevents or creates exclusionary thinking.

You don't have to accept it as fact, but my god, when you start thinking that you can't be duped or that something is doing an effective job of preventing these things...you lose your sense of objectivity. Don't be ashamed, the same exact thing happens to me every day when i read the bible or a science article, i have faith that both have been accurately reported and that the tests can be replicated.

Don't let the light blind you, and do not dwell in darkness for you and your children may lose your eyes.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
OP, I was wondering if this Aurora police patch holds any significance, because it looks eerily similar to the Lucis Trust logo. Isn't it the thousand points of light associated with lucifer?

lucis trust

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
For me, this sign symbolizes the beginning of the new 'dark ages'. A period that will be defined by its intellectual darkness and economic regression, like the last dark ages.

The student (killer), has now become a doctor of the darkness -- he graduated.
edit on 20-7-2012 by deessell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Outfoxed

There ya go, sorry it's a little blurring and hard to read.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by libertyISdestiny

Welcome
There is a lot more to all this then meets the eye. Remember these people have been at this for a very long time.
In these societies they pass their information on through family groups and connections on a Father to Son basis.
Its kept within and members are told to keep it secret, probably on fear of death.
The rest of us on the outside are too busy working as slaves and when not working being entertained.
TV, Movies, Sport even religion takes a persons mind away from important information that they dont want you to dwell on.
Add all the mis-information and the average person isn't interested in what is going on behind the scenes.
Far too busy paying bills and living their lives.
These evil son's of bitches have been at this for centuries, and I think the endgame is nigh.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KibbleChild
OP, I was wondering if this Aurora police patch holds any significance, because it looks eerily similar to the Lucis Trust logo. Isn't it the thousand points of light associated with lucifer?

lucis trust

Holy crap. This thread is starting to freak me out. I'm not kidding.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join