It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Outfoxed

ATS is crawling with cointelpro. No doubt about that at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Completely agree with you Op
there is many thing not making sens in that shooting
they think people would be dumb enought to always listen to their cover story

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

SNF for going deeper on this
we need to find the truth like we need to find the 9/11 truth

God bless the truthers

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'd just like to remind everyone - this is a conspiracy website....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

And calling people shills, disinfo and cointel is not cool...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I'd just like to remind everyone - this is a conspiracy website....

Thanks for the reminder

"For a moment there i thought we were in trouble"

edit on 7/20/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'm just covering the bases before the inevitable nay-saying begins.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I could make equal points to this being a 'Christian Fundamentalist' movie, or an 'Islamic Movie' or 'Insert title Here' Movie,

a Blood Sacrifice?

because all the Elites are alleged 'Satanist' though even Satanist don't believe in human Sacrifice, or is that just propaganda to make you believe they don't, but you all know the truth because you read it on the Internet, and the Internet never lies to anyone?

one can find codes and 'Subliminal Messages' in practically everything that could point in multiple directions,

Why are these Elites wasting time making 'Propaganda Movies' to harbor 'Gun Control Laws'? if they are becoming so blatant, why not just do it? this 'Mind Control' through the Entertainment industry is obviously not working if people in the Internet are cracking their 'Codes'

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Completely agree with you Op
there is many thing not making sens in that shooting
they think people would be dumb enought to always listen to their cover story

False Flag Alert in Aurora : Biggest Mass Shooting in the History of the USA is not a coincidence

SNF for going deeper on this
we need to find the truth like we need to find the 9/11 truth

God bless the truthers

That's an interesting thread over there Ben. I left a comment about how everyone was picking on #8. But I agree with that point because the items you listed in #8 don't even include the booby trapped apt, gas mask, tear gas cannisters, kevlar and whatever other guns/bombs/ammo/the guy had in his apartment that we haven't been told about.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm still thinking Theater 9.

2nd.

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by kosmicjack

And calling people shills, disinfo and cointel is not cool...

It's only uncool if they're wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I'm still thinking Theater 9.

2nd.

Not sure I completely follow. Are you refering to the 9th circle of Dante's Inferno, where in the center, Satan resides?

In the very centre of Hell, condemned for committing the ultimate sin (personal treachery against God), is Satan. Satan is described as a giant, terrifying beast with three faces, one red, one black, and one a pale yellow:

source

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wow. Check this out: From LucisTrust.org front page

The activities of the Lucis Trust promote the education of the human mind towards recognition and practice of the spiritual principles and values upon which a stable and interdependent world society may be based.

I don't want to speculate here, but I think OP might be Jesus come to warn us.
edit on 20-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and accuse you of advanced knowledge of this, OP. Your theory is so far fetched, without really saying anything at all, and yet you're here looking for idolization for "calling it". Crazier people than me can find a suspicious means to that. Combined with the apparent "burying" of your thread, and subsequent bump war, my mind leads me to believe this is a contingency plan to divert us from chatting about the UN treaty aspects of this event.
edit on 20-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

Personally, your accusation is unfair. I don't believe the OP was looking for idolization. Symbolism is a language. The OP is able to decode the language.

My undergraduate was in Media and Communication and I was taught the code. I don't claim to be highly proficient in decoding the symbolic language, however, I immediately recognized that the shooting was a message. I'm not sure if the shooting was signalling the end of the rise of the Dark Knight, or a signal for the rise to begin.

Interesting thread....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by deessell

I changed my entire viewpoint in a matter of a few seconds, after re-reading OPs link.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Hey OP....Wow! great work I'm on your side

The location, Aurora Colorado,
Aurora in relation to solar flare and solar activity.
the belief, among many, that the sun, via solar flares CMEs, solar raditation, increase light intensity, is bring positive changes to human kind (AKA: Ascension)
Bring in the light (love, peace knowledge) and dispelling the dark ( fear, hate,evil).
Do you think there is a correlation in choosing Aurora Colorado for this blood sacrifice act?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel

My undergraduate was in Media and Communication and I was taught the code.

I don't want to drag this thread too far off topic, but can you elaborate? Perhaps in a new thread..?
edit on 7/20/2012 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outfoxed
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I just joined ATS to respond to this thread (been reading on and off since 2003). Did you notice what happened on ATS after you posted this thread? Well if you read this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... posted recently, you might be aware of a cointelpro technique called 'forum sliding'. YOU just got slid big time. right after you posted this, while it was still on the 'new topics' list on the right, the following threads were started, and quickly responded to, resulting in this thread being 'slid' off the list;

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those other threads are pontless one liners, knocked up in a hurry to bury your thread, they received several very quick responses, possibly from the cointelpro agents sock puppet accounts.

Anyway, you sir are onto something, and if breaking my 8 year lurking habit helps get it pushed back into view, I will be glad to have helped.

I knew something was up...when they said the event happened in Theater 9; and even mentioned about it...here: www.abovetopsecret.com... This stuff is becoming very OBVIOUS NOW! I al
edit on 20-7-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This thread really needs to be seen!

I had for the most part lost interest in the occultic symbolism that seems to be everywhere in movies, music videos, etc. Although, I believe it is definitely there. This really is eye opening to me. You called it imo.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is amazing. You pretty much called it, that is sort of unnerving. More people need to see this thread. It doesn't get much more on point than that. I need to pay attention to your posts more. What else do you see in occult Symbology?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join