It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Has anyone posted this yet?

truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Not that I am siding with his theory, but you can't prove your theory anymore than he can prove his. Everyone seems to have their own answers, be it god, science, aliens. All kinds of beliefs, that the believer holds true. If you want him to shut up about his beliefs, then christians, budhists, muslims, athiests etc need to do the same.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

abracadabra, big penis

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

LOL. Yes, that page is hilarious.

I don't know if the person who wrote it was even serious or not. I hope he/she wasn't.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
argue with those who get it instantly.

This is what you 'get' about reality:

Its not exactly a switch. The universe isn't what scientists keep shoving at us this one homoginized plane of marble like material things. Its is a matrix, a hologram, a school, its a dream lab. ET is very complicated. There are ETs that operate in our dimension, and those that operate out of our frequency. Every single planet is a different space-time and has different frequency channels. We see very little. What I call ET is someone in body, not necessarily from our channel. What I call entity, is Spirit or Soul, that either hasn't incarnated or has passed on.

^ that is a New Age fantasy. It isn't physics or natural understanding of the world. It's something that has been made up. Please stop pretending that satanists are controlling the media. It's not satanists or reptiles. It is just profit driven sociopathic humans.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by yampa

Not that I am siding with his theory, but you can't prove your theory anymore than he can prove his. Everyone seems to have their own answers, be it god, science, aliens. All kinds of beliefs, that the believer holds true. If you want him to shut up about his beliefs, then christians, budhists, muslims, athiests etc need to do the same.

Your statement is a prefect example of how people have lost their grasp on the idea of truth. The concept that real events contain constants and that sequences of events have invariant truths, rediscoverable by anyone has totally vanished. Why do people now think it's ok to say 'if I believe it, then it really happened'.

What I said about industry is true. If you follow the real sequence of events, that is where the media system came from. Those are the people who are in control of some degree of what a very large group of people are thinking. Anyone can rediscover that truth by finding the best depictions of reality possible e.g. personal accounts, written records, video, newspaper articles, historical accounts. By filtering through all of that using your own judgement you will build the picture of rich white men owning the media, and using it to manipulate the masses.

This luciferianist paranoia that is going on here was invented by those industry propagandists. Do you not remember the media hysteria in the 70s and 80s? unity99 is talking about his Grandmother in another thread. She was ranting at the TV being controlled by luciferians. But that same tv news directly invented stories about satanists for decades. Why the hell do you think his Grandma was raving about it?

christians, budhists, muslims can romanticise and analogise reality, if they want, as long as they are talking about real features of the world, constants of nature etc, then that is fine. But if they want to make up a bunch of BS and claim it is truth for everyone, then yeah, they really should shut up and stop feeding others their fictions.
edit on 22-7-2012 by intrepid because: Offensive content(not this member) removed.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
disinfo agents

Lucis trust the benefactor? no not directly or soley.They are doctrine/policy. Event ? blood letting or Ordo ab Chao.Something that will make everybody take notice!

I think it is pretty clear what he meant. People have took notice thats for sure
edit on 21-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outfoxed
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I just joined ATS to respond to this thread (been reading on and off since 2003). Did you notice what happened on ATS after you posted this thread? Well if you read this thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... posted recently, you might be aware of a cointelpro technique called 'forum sliding'. YOU just got slid big time. right after you posted this, while it was still on the 'new topics' list on the right, the following threads were started, and quickly responded to, resulting in this thread being 'slid' off the list;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those other threads are pontless one liners, knocked up in a hurry to bury your thread, they received several very quick responses, possibly from the cointelpro agents sock puppet accounts.

Anyway, you sir are onto something, and if breaking my 8 year lurking habit helps get it pushed back into view, I will be glad to have helped.

Thank you for being so astute & alert. I found this thread later, but doubt I would have picked up on this (even though I did read the 'cointlepro' thread.)
Its nice to have you on board here & I'll look out for your posts in the future.

edit on 22-7-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

What? How so? I was laughing at some delusional fools website. Did you even read any of it? It's absurd.

I'm talking about your profile picture.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
OH ATS.. Y U NO STAR MY PREDICTION!!

I said it too...

edit on 22-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I dunno man, it is a pretty vague prediction. Shooting sprees in the US aren't uncommon.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Sure it is, and that blog you linked to makes a hell of alot more sense than you do

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by Xaphan

Sure it is, and that blog you linked to makes a hell of alot more sense than you do

See my above post (on this page):

reply to post by TKDRL

LOL. Yes, that page is hilarious.

I don't know if the person who wrote it was even serious or not. I hope he/she wasn't.

I don't think it's legit. It's obviously a pile of crap. I just posted it because it's so unbelievably absurd.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

reply to post by mainidh

I dunno man, it is a pretty vague prediction. Shooting sprees in the US aren't uncommon.

Yeah yeah but I did predict it! All I was missing was adding that the new batman movie was coming out. If I'd known that I'd have been able to predict it perfectly.

Don't much follow movies... so I demand satisfaction!!!!!!111

Also, I did say 'gunmen'... lets wait and see

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
13th zodiak, in light of your accurate prediction I would like to know your opinion of this commercial...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

With all the respect, I read it, and to me it was as if you are telling that making this "predictions" is a "game" and that anybody can do it. We all know there is always a shooting in the US , and this always get the news coverage, or natural disasters all over the world constantly happening, the middle east has been on war for the last 2000 years.....so saying all this, you sounded sarcastic. Doesn't seem to me as a prediction. (maybe I miss interpreted your intentions).

edit on 22-7-2012 by dmgmir because: Misspelling

edit on 22-7-2012 by dmgmir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The whole way this has gone down is eerily similar to the Port Arthur Massacre in Tasmania where they claim one man with an IQ of 66 and a virtual invalid was able to kill 35 people with the skill of a real life Rambo. To sell the story the main stream media has admitted doctoring photo's of the supposed culprit, Martin Bryant, to make him look like a complete psychopath. The most famous photo of Martin Bryant that to this day is the one used whenever this case is brought up, is a doctored photo and the media organsation that did it has admitted it and apologised for it. They should have been shut down.

As a result of the Port Arthur Massacre, the Australian public had to hand in their guns to the Australian Government to be destroyed. In an amazing twist, a few years later the person in charge of the operation to destroy the guns was arrested for selling large numbers of these guns to organised crime gangs on the black market.

There is not one witness that could positively identify Martin Bryant either carrying or firing a weapon of any kind at Port Arthur on Sunday the 28th.April 1996. There is now also convincing hard evidence that the gun control proposals accepted by Police Ministers in May 1996 were prepared before the massacre, by an ideological senior bureaucrat with United Nations connections.

Just like in Port Arthur, they have their patsy and just like with Bryant, not one witness can identify him. There are already calls from the main stream murdoch media for a change in Americas gun laws so its coming.

There are many posts on ATS about the PA case such as the link below.

ATS - Martin Bryant - Port Arthur - Double Psyop

But the best source of information on this case is here - Martin Bryant is innocent

My bet is that the similarities between these two tragic events will become clearer as the real information surrounding the Dark Knight massacre slowly filters out.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just for fun I googled morgan freeman mason. Took me to the david icke forum with a clip saying he would like to play satan, he's misunderstood ya know.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

What? How so? I was laughing at some delusional fools website. Did you even read any of it? It's absurd.

I'm talking about your profile picture.

I agree with you yampa...the picture is avatar is in bad taste!

What kind of person would proudly have that under their name?

Disgusting...and sad...maybe better yet...how about a victim...they are the ones that should be remembered!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join