It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
To the ones who are treating his prediction as if he was a psychic making an accurate prediction on details of what could occur.

That is not what his thread was about. To know the details without being a super incredible psychic or black op yourself, filled in on the details before hand, would be next to impossible.

That thread was not a prediction thread as in someone sharing a vision or a dream.

He was showing the codes in the movie and how they tied into Lucis Trust and the UN thing, and pointed out that a false flag, or bloodletting for out of chaos order, rule of law, fasicst, NWO was very likely to happen on or around that date.

And he was right on. That is the very theme of this thread, all the codings and detail of their mystery school numerology and what amounts to the dark workings of their own religion.

So you're trying to mix ideas around, now aren't you?

1. Having a dream with certain events, like maybe somewhere in the world someone dreamt of batman and gunfire. That is one thing.

2. Noting the coding, numerology, and what is being premiered in a movie and saying it suggests there will be an event, to promote NWO in some way, and possibly a blood sacrifice, is a different type of predicting, that is based knowing what the Bloodline are about, their dark occult crapola, and how they do everything by the numbers and the astrology.

To say one should be the other type is most odd, and mixing apples and orange.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Where was he right on ? That morgan freeman played a god and the new characther as Lucios and FOX = 666 in the name ? Maybe we should kill all this devil creatures that are FOXs.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Apleness

In that the coding is there, and its there in spades. And he predicted an event may occur on that date, and indeed it did.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

In that the coding is there, and its there in spades. And he predicted an event may occur on that date, and indeed it did.

So you think his method that come to the "prediciton" makes sense to you ? I

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

How could it not. Its based on research of dates, numerology and how they do things. Like 9/11, the video I've linked twice, 5 parts, goes in depth to the numerology, astrolgoy and all the coding behind 9/11 and the Saturn/Sun opposition, and how long it was planned in advance.

He knows what they are doing, what they're like, how they act.

I know that too.

Many of us understand.

Due to his knoweldge of the movie and Lucian Fox and Lucis Trust, when some of us never pay attention to what we consider the low frequency coded movies of hollywood, he made a prediction ahead of time.

I've posted that it would wonderful if astrologers and those with expertise could look ahead and second guess based on what we know on how they operate, possible dates they might use, and post them all in detail.

It might save lives, they might back away.

But for most of us, we have to study the dates in reverse, after they've happened.

Based on that movie premier, what was coded there, and the Un resolution, he made a very accurate guess that something big would happen, that would further their agendas. And he was right, because ALL THE CODING, LUCIFERIAN, NUMEROLOGY, ASTROLOGY IS THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm sure there were, and are, a crap load of predictions related with other analys with numbers and dark secret messages theories from another movies on the internet and that never had anything happen.

This one just another one, who got lucky that some one decided to kill in a loaded theater of a big movie premier, is that so unlikely to happen without having to be connected with a dark secret cult? In the killer perspective this actually makes sense, no need to from a dark cult to make this decision.

So honestly you believing this tells me you should slow down on the conspiracy theories reading as its taking off your reasoning.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

What bad crop of predictions? The accurate ones, or the accurate analysis of dates after wards too?

Are you really not able to get it?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
To: 13th Zodiac,

-Did you know that James Holmes is a Sagittarius/Ophiuchus?
and
-Are you from California, just curious?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

What bad crop of predictions? The accurate ones, or the accurate analysis of dates after wards too?

Are you really not able to get it?

You are the one not getting, you are only looking to the result and not how he concluded it..

The motives for the killing in the movie I presented are thar faroff to you ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Just something of interest.
Batman 1966
Episode 33 (can that be more obvious)
Title: Fine Finny Fiends = 666
F = 6th letter in the alphabet
Batman's Great Grandfather founded Skull and Bones

edit on 22-7-2012 by Staroth because: .

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by yampa

That is a complete lie and you are not even going to be given the benefit of the doubt from me any longer, I now treat you as someone on a dark side agenda.

I never lie. EVER. Im going home, and that takes consciously trying to learn whatever lessons you came to do, and trying to uncover any weaknesses, that are blocking you and turning them around and working to perfect yourself, your soul, your life, and be unconditional Love. That is the journey I am on! And you?

And you bear false testimony. One side lies in the face of proof.

Your primary weakness is the inability to see lies from truth. All that holographic stuff is a lie sold to you by bad pseudo physicists, it says nothing about reality. It is a made up story.

I think you are just lazy and don't want to learn the real history of events in the world. You find that too complex and demanding so you invent fictional agency behind everything. So instead of learning about how the UN really came about, learning about the real pros and cons, why and where it is corrupt etc, you decide to take the easy route and invent a story that it is run by 15 dimensional lizard people.

I fail to see how your rhetoric is any different from a scientologist? Would we tolerate scientologists trying to evangelise their fantasies here?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadAnonima
The OP was spot on.
Firstly his dates were correct.
Secondly he said blood letting or order from chaos.
Forget the OR - because this was BOTH:
There's so much debate here about bloodletting and Mayans ( no idea how They got dragged into it)
But traditionally bloodletting was something done to heal the body by allowing some blood to come out- this practise is still used today in Ayurvedic ( Indian) medicine.
This killing was a bloodletting. Some blood ( people) had to be shed to 'heal'( in the organisers minds) society.
Let me put that in kool- aid speak: because the organisers want to " fix" society to suit themselves- some unfortunate sounds had to die. It's a sacrifice.
Just like 9/11 had to happen to bring in all the bulls*it security measures.
This is just like the POrt Arthur massacre in Australia. The government setup a mentally handicapped man ? Who has now been in jail over 15 years with NO trial ) because they wanted to take our guns away. And it worked!!!
All that was needed was for a massacre in the most peaceful place with children shot and the public actually cried out for gun control!
So u can see that this was a bloodletting for the sole purpose of order from chaos.

In regards to the numerology - not just in this case- but in ALL illuminati/Freemason/ whoever-you/think/rules-the-world-conspiracy :
Just because YOU think numerology is not real or kooky eyc doesn't mean THEY don't believe it. To them it is VERY real. Eg: prince William in all likeliness is NOT the Antichrist but if you study the numerology and other ' majick' that his family have used in his naming etc it is apparent that THEY really do believe this!
It may not make sense to you- but it does make sense to them.
Just as another poster pointed out: they are speaking to each other in their own symbology/ language.
The OP can speak that language, thus he was able to decipher the message.
There is nothing weird or spooky about this. He isn't psychic, he didn't get a ' vision from god' he just read their message.
Remember- the rules these guys live by state that they MUST tell us before they do anything.

When I want to communicate with someone, I usually pick up the phone. Or write an email. Seriously, I'm not disrespecting you for being interested in numerology. I would only say that Columbine came and went and all that was proved was that two, young disturbed individuals knocked off some of their classmates. No significant changes in gun control.

Also if you look at history, it's quite typical of the American Government to repeal certain liberties during wartime. Even during WWII everyone was encouraged to be suspicious of everyone else (loose lips sink ships). American citizens who because of genetic lottery were born in Japan were rounded up and put into camps.

What is troubling about the aftermath of 9/11 is that we as a society allowed our government to allow the repeal of our liberties right out in front of us by the passage of the continuation of the Patriot Act.

The thing that sickens me the worst is that just because the American Citizen that Obama ordered murdered was a Muslim, the public just looked the other way. There are enough 'conspiracies' that are out in the open that we aren't fighting because we are too busy trying to find one under every rock.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This a quote showing how this kid was interested in illusory reality theories like that unity_99 guy:

America's ABC News has aired the video showing Holmes speaking at a science camp at Miramar College in San Diego when he was 18.

His presentation is on "temporal illusion", which he defines as "an illusion that allows you to change the past".

He says he studies subjective experience, calling it "what takes place inside the mind, as opposed to the external world".

reply to post by Unity_99

Clowns like you guys think everything takes place in the mind. Look what happens when that kind of fantasy meets guns and violence. .

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Dude let me guess,

You have fought through 22 pages of people telling about how the OP is “enlightened” and you just “don’t get it” because your “ignorant”.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
7/20/2012

7, 20, 2,0, 1,2

20-7= 13

2+0+1+2= 5

13+5 = 18

18/3 = 6 or three 6's

6+6+6 = 18

coincedence? or is this a testiment to how you can make connections from anything and find "symbology in numbers" if you're adament enough?
edit on 22-7-2012 by dramatick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude let me guess,

You have fought through 22 pages of people telling about how the OP is “enlightened” and you just “don’t get it” because your “ignorant”.

Yeah pretty much

I see now that this forum gathers allot of delusional minds who want really hard to believe in some dark secret plot taking over the world.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
(i posted this in another thread. just want to reach out to as many folks who may be watching as possible. not trying to spam)

VERY APPROPRIATE DOCUMENTARY in light of the recent DARK KNIGHT RISING AURORA SHOOTINGS...

some here already know about this doc. this is for those who are not aware and who might be interested.

its split up into parts on youtube. this is the first part...

second part...

you're gonna have to go thru youtube to find others.

just type in: "Michael Tsarion Architects Of Control Program 3", "Michael Tsarion Architects Of Control Program 4", "Michael Tsarion Architects Of Control Program 5", and so and and so on. you get the idea.
edit on 22-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apleness

Dude let me guess,

Yeah pretty much

I see now that this forum gathers allot of delusional minds who want really hard to believe in some dark secret plot taking over the world.

Ya like totally. Who would want to talk about dark secrets on a *CONSPIRACY FORUM* The nerve of some people eh? amirite?!

Let look at the very bottom line facts. a) OP talked about an "event to get noticed" [check]
b) this event would involve blood letting or a blood sacrifice. [check]
c) it would surround the new batman movie. [check]
d) it would happen 24 hours on either side of the 19th [another check]

Say what you want, but if you are not even open to the possibility that this is a pretty strange coincidence *at the very least* andt say "nope, nothing to see here. Definitively nothing out of the ordinary has happened." Then it just seems like skeptic/debunker mode has itself gone into a denial of sorts.

Does it mean what the OP said? I don't know. I can remain skeptical but open minded about it at the same time. I don't see why people have such a problem with entertaining possibilities, especially when the circumstantial evidence is so compelling.

My 02 cents.

edit on 22-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2012 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Dude let me guess,

Watch out this guy apparently is so proud of himself for this that he's been making new accounts just to bump his threads and add comments on top of it.... The loonies on ATS have been boosting his ego pretty well, I guess he's finally found his reason for existence

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

I think you are just lazy and don't want to learn the real history of events in the world. You find that too complex and demanding so you invent fictional agency behind everything. So instead of learning about how the UN really came about, learning about the real pros and cons, why and where it is corrupt etc, you decide to take the easy route and invent a story that it is run by 15 dimensional lizard people.

Odd do you know this person personally? If not maybe you shouldn't judge them, after all we're on a conspiracy site, so if the subject of the matter is lizard people then so be it...but you don't know what he knows, hell he might have access to secret knowledge that if revealed to you would blow your socks off.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join