It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Is this shooting 13 years and three months to the day of the columbine shootings? Also he was about 13 miles from columbine and 13 were killed at columbine and 12 were killed at this one, could be 13 if someone doesn't make it. Allot of numerology involved in this that seems strange? Awesome thread OP!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sorry if this was posted before but I was watching the news and I noticed two strange things during interviews with the victims:

1. One guy said he couldn't find his friend who was shot. The person's parents called all the hospitals and couldn't find her. Sure she could probably be dead and just awaiting id but there's not that many people which would make identification that difficult.

2. There was that victim who posted in her blog about the mall shooting she just missed. I just found this a very strange coincidence that a victim would write about never knowing when they would be killed. To me it sent a message to people not think they are safe if they missed this one shooting because another shooting could happen again.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
Sorry if this was posted before but I was watching the news and I noticed two strange things during interviews with the victims:

1. One guy said he couldn't find his friend who was shot. The person's parents called all the hospitals and couldn't find her. Sure she could probably be dead and just awaiting id but there's not that many people which would make identification that difficult.

2. There was that victim who posted in her blog about the mall shooting she just missed. I just found this a very strange coincidence that a victim would write about never knowing when they would be killed. To me it sent a message to people not think they are safe if they missed this one shooting because another shooting could happen again.

What I find strange is there seem to be reports of more than one gunman.. Like the witness in the video about a page back who said "the other gas canister was throne from the other side of the theater.. There must have been 2 of them."

As always seems to happen in these cases there were multiple gunmen, but only one patsy..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Of course there was more than him. AND that they won't acknowledge that officially means they're covering something which in auto mode assigns this to an inside job.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

I don't want to even think about why there are missing people, but apparently there are. And that also tells us something and we need to send prayers, lots and lots of prayers, even under the stars, ask the cosmos to sail in and rescue if any of them are still alive. Sending up an SOS.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I kinda had a sense something of a bad event would occur in the quite near future which is the reason I was urged to write what I did. It happens all the time. Nobody pays attention anymore much.

Subject Test#01

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Wasn't there a similar scenario with the Breivik shooting? Lots of people were mentioning a second shooter but the "official" channels never confirmed this.

Strange to note however that unlike Breivik there is hardly any information at all about this Holmes fellow... I remmeber actually looking at Breivik's facebook page and reading his manifestos and what not... but here... we've got nothing, nada, just a couple of photos and an oddball statement from his mother. At this point the news could say whatever the hell they wanted and people would just go along with it. Kind of like Osama's corpse.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well i cant fault you there. Way to not be a hater

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Some things that don't make sense to me.

If I swipe my credit card too many times in a certain time frame my card will lock due to suspicious usage.

If I write too many checks in a short period of time eventually I am flagged for suspicious usage and my checks are declined.

I am the sender and recipient of wired funds often. I was recently flagged for suspicious activity and had to give the vendor additional information in order to receive my funds per Western Union.

No one paid attention until after the fact that this guy was buying, ordering, and receiving an abnormal amount of weapons, bullets, and other suspect items? And items were purchase online and shipped by UPS/Fed Ex to his home and place of employment?
edit on 21-7-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I just had a look at one trailer.
they blow up a bridge underground train tunnle and a sports stadium.
Lets see how many are used in real life.

any one seen the film and can tell us what othere terror like things are used?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I commend your work and would also like to star and flag you. If they do try to use this to confiscate guns, it will get very violent.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SmertSpionam1

His DOB is also December 13, isn't it? The 13th Zodiac sign, like op's name. Nice coincidence, I suppose but irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sleepdealer

That's my oldest son's birthday too.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I do not understand all the talk associating the movie with some character from fantasy land called Lucifer.

I could rant about the fact that the only supposed evidence tying the movie to Lucifer revolves around the pseudoscience of numerology, but the mere fact that someone has a true belief in this Lucifer fellow should be enough to justify an extended visit to an institution with men wearing white coats and using clip boards.

Everyone keeps ranting about the occult.

Like they know about it.

But do you folks even realize that the word occult means hidden?

It would seem that the very word that you are using to justify your knowledge of the arcane contradicts the fact that you even have the knowledge.
I am not saying the elite power lords who run this planet do not have an interest in propaganda, but it is certainly NOT used to somehow convey a secret message explaining their plans for world domination to all the crazy people.

It is used to distract.
It is used to create misdirection.
It is used to make more people crazy.
And it is definitely used to keep the masses entrenched in stupidity.

We are surrounded by nothing with substance.
It's a candy-coated-sugar-high-pop-culture land.

And the reason that no one questions it is because we have been denied a proper education.

Schools no longer teach logic.
Schools no longer teach reason.
Schools no longer teach civics.
The focus is on memorize and repeat.
It is not on think and analyze.

This is apparent, so very apparent, in the many patently absurd comments and equally if not more ridiculous OP of this thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

I do uttermost agree with what you wrote.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I have a question? What do you think is the reason for preference of certain dates, doing things by the numbers, coding things enormously?

Is there a frequency, a geometry that affects the wave of the universe? Are they affecting the wave pattern of this creational school?

Do you know that they've been working with being/entities/ETs/demigods of old for some time? In fact they have a relationship to them?

Do you think this could be related to frequency, NLP, symbols that we don't get on the surface, but our subconscious that deals with symbols does, to try and keep us dumbed down or at a certain frequency ourselves?

In addition, in a matrix universe composesd of waves, with frequency patterns affecting this, they are not only capable of trying to maintain a matrix over the matrix, but also dealing with stargates and portals?

The universe is not what you think.

Though what they don't understand is the annanuki and various groups who in the temporal are managing/mismanaging things, and have their own codes and rules worked out, everything shifts, its all a clock and shifts, as they will too, be bumped out of place.

In addition, not only that, but this group they take orders from is not the top of the ceiling. The quarantine surrounding earth's solar system is not limited there, but continues to be various levels of quarantine all the way to the galaxy itself which can be seen as a giant playpen and everyone in it is acting like children, with the capacity to harm each other.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Daughter2

I don't want to even think about why there are missing people, but apparently there are. And that also tells us something and we need to send prayers, lots and lots of prayers, even under the stars, ask the cosmos to sail in and rescue if any of them are still alive. Sending up an SOS.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I'm asking this in all seriousness. Why would there be missing people, if there was one person who did all of this, and has been arrested. Everything was contained in one theater. All of the bodies have been recovered. So how would there be missing people. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
To me, there are way, way too many coincidences with regards to this prediction to not be legit. Yes, we are either making things fit, or they fit on purpose. Remember the OP has a background in deciphering occult language and symbology. I don't know where the OP has gone, I haven't see any posts in a while. Matter of fact, the last one he/she posted was this one promoting this thread in a different "copy cat prediction thread" So I'm not sure what's going on with this character. If I made a prediction that came to fruition, I would be following my prediction closely, or maybe go into hiding as well...

But the fact that this shooting was done at the premiere of Dark Knight Rises, 7 days prior to the possible signing of the U.N. gun control treaty and 7 days prior to the start of the Olympics which is to take a lot of eyes off of the signing of this treaty - or distraction/cover for the treaty signing (if Obama signs)

The 1986 Batman comic showing a theater shooting

Batman doesn't use guns could symbolize gun control is "good"

Morgan Freeman plays Lucius Fox - Also played God in Bruce (another character named Bruce) and Evan Almighty. Morgan Freeman says in an interview by TheWrap... "So if I believe in God, and I do, it's because I think I'm God."

along with a possible 2nd shooter, and every other possible connection other posters have brought up. Including Ben81's thread

And the frenzy it has created. The attention all this evil is feeding on. It's a lot to take in, a lot to digest. Of course some don't want to acknowledge the connections, don't want to acknowledge the occult. Hey, maybe that is the best choice... not acknowledging... for some it may be. But this is not all a coincidence to me.

So where is the author of the prediciton 13th Zodiac, apparently "one step ahead"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I think this event is also designed to keep the masses afraid. It's a psychological mind trip, in the same vein that 9/11 was. How many people were terrified to fly, and still are? How many people will now be afraid to go to a movie theater? So many people on social media sites and said they will start waiting for DVD's to come out and watch movies in the safety of their homes.

TPTB want people to live with fear and doubt. They don't want us to relax and feel safe. It keeps us weakened.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
I do not understand all the talk associating the movie with some character from fantasy land called Lucifer.

I could rant about the fact that the only supposed evidence tying the movie to Lucifer revolves around the pseudoscience of numerology, but the mere fact that someone has a true belief in this Lucifer fellow should be enough to justify an extended visit to an institution with men wearing white coats and using clip boards.

And are *you* familiar with Gematria and Numerology enough so when you call it a 'pseudoscience' your opinion is in fact qualified?

Very nice proselytizing, and i like how you condescend towards people with different religious beliefs than you. That's fair.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join