It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10/7 I said Dark Knight (shooting) was a blood sacrifice

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

Well, Colorado has the death penalty so Holmes is a dead man walking now. Probably sooner than later, just like Oswald. Prediction? Holmes was meant to go down.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimboSlice

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by JimboSlice

Haha, tell you what, I actually LOVE American dad, I love the political jokes,the alien, the whole CIA inuendos, the ralationship between the Right Extremist Rebulican dad, and the Laft Libertarin daughter... Its enlightening to see the creators views on the US of A, and the dad/daught really mirror me and my uncles relationship.

Its full of political puns.

I love Family guy too.. Its mainly stoopid comedy but I love how twisted Stewie is, and the Dog! Lol, never mind Cleveland, them two needed their own show!

I also love Big Bang,
w I met Your Mother, and Scrubs... I'm soo Elliot lol.

As far as my love for American TV goes, that's about as far as u can push me lol.

I LOVE Channel 4 and BBC3 because they play them all in a run from 11pm - 2 am

Tis my nightly routine

Gives me a break from all the RT I watch in the day.

Family Guy and American Dad are funny sometimes but just way to fu@ked up most the time. They have no class. Regardless of how i feel about it, you just gave me wayyyyy too much information about your TV schedule than Im comfortable with.

Haha, to be honest, that's all the TV i watch, and also, its pretty much the *only* good thing I like about the US, so instead of joining in the US hating thats rampant on here, I like to spread the goodness

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
reply to post by coldkidc

I was thinking the same thing. That stuff is really expensive. I am almost convinced it wasn't done by just him. I would bet my left nut it was about banning guns in the US. My right one goes to ritual sacrifice for the enemy.
edit on 21-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

He's probably kicking back in a nice "suite" at the jail house eating steak and watching directv. At some point today someone will walk in, pat him on the back for a job well done.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xZodiacx
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

movies definitely have been freaky lately and seem to evoke strange emotions. I posted a thread a couple weeks ago about a friends friend who had a strange reaction to the movie "Chronicle".

The movie felt satanic to me. It was uncomfortable for me to watch. Still haven't figured that out yet. We rented God Bless America a few days ago and the scene in the beginning where a baby is blown up by a shot gun was disturbing beyond belief. Didn't know that this scene was going to be in it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Patifier

Ok everyone look at this. For many of you, you may not know that for the past week here in Canada bomb experts have been combing through a home with as many and EIGHTY explosives found in connection with an 1978 murder.

Experts combing through the home have described the explosives as pipe bombs and improvised explosive devices, Butler said Tuesday night. Some of the devices were found in holes drilled in walls and were wired so that they could be detonated remotely, Butler said. The city of Barrie approved a permit in 1984 to the owner of the home for a fallout shelter, which Butler said has been divided into two rooms. Police plan to clear the house before turning their attention to the bunker, Butler said.

Link

But in Colorado it's a different story. The largest mass murder in American history investigation goes up in smoke, but in Canada they meticulously go through every single inch of the house for something that happened in the 70's.
Just something to think about.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am still baffled by this and the other post.. I started reading it at 7am and at first I read his other post about the coding and my first thought was whatever..then I looked at the date he posted it 7/9/2012 HOLY CRAP! ...So i started to study this and I'm still not sure whats going on but I am in shock. Here it is 2pm and I am still reading this post. Something demonic is at play.

Im not sure what it all means still but im pretty good at reading between the lines. Cops already knew of his apartment being rigged with bombs? how? Is TSA going to be at the movies now? Or is this just a way to take all our guns away?

Bible says in the end time there will be an awakening. This is all just a little unsettling for me. And maybe he/she has said their peace but 13th Zodiac hasnt said anything in a while..are you still with us?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Originally posted by Patifier
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Well, just happened an unannounced explosion inside the apartment. Now they can tell that evidence has been lost due to this explosion. So predictable...

That explosion was definitely announced. I was watching at the time and a lady came and said "we're going to use a device to trigger any remote - detonation bombs that may be inside."

They even told bystanders to vacate the street. That was definitely announced.

I'm listening while I work to Fox News (yes, it sucks). What channel you're following?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So now let's take a look at Freemans character. Lucis Fox Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below Fox= F = 6 O = 15 = 1+5 = 6 X = 24 = 2+4 = 6 = 666

Is this a joke ?
You just assumed something was gonna happen by making a ridiculous extrapolation like hundreds of other conspiracy do every day.. you just got lucky that this guy decided to do this on a batman movie..

Nothing to see move along..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Everything just looks bizarre in this history. If there is time available as clearly there is they should use robots or personal to defuse the supposed bombs and not go destroying evidence with controlled explosions. Alex Jones has a video of a witness alluding to a second shooter, all evidence is fundamental to understand this crime.

edit on 21-7-2012 by Patifier because: To add video link.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Colorado is Open Carry is it not?

I can only imagine how many fewer people would have been killed/injured if some well meaning folks in that theatre were strapped.

It's ironic that these incidents are used to push for gun control. I say they should be used to issue LESS restrictions. But people in general tend to believe whatever the talking head living inside their idiot box tells them

My condolences to all the family and friends of those killed....

It sure seems like things are more and more quickly to a head doesn't it? There is a heightened tension in the air... I wonder what happens if the arms treaty somehow does get ratified.

As asleep as most people still are, there has to be a breaking point or threshold reached at some point where the dam will burst.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I didnt read every 14 pages but has anyone noticed the name of the town and name meaning?
bing.com
1. northern or southern lights: a phenomenon occurring in the night sky around the polar regions, caused by atmospheric gases interacting with solar particles to create streamers, folds, or arches of colored light
2. dawn: the dawn, usually personified ( literary )
[ 15th century. < Latin, "dawn" ]

Now isnt Lucifer referred to as the BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR? DAWN STAR

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Hi, i see you read symbols and worked it out from there. I did dig up an old thread, my most recent, a day or two before this happened, and wrote something my husband told me ages ago, that is( there is a crime out there for everybody . I really dont like it when i have been thinking about something and something relevent turns up on the news, did my thinking cause that or is it a case of being tunned in some way. This happens alot to me any one else?
Yes it used to happen to me a lot. I work very hard to not think of anything morbid. It still happens though, on rare occasions. . I've no idea why.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apleness

So now let's take a look at Freemans character. Lucis Fox Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below Fox= F = 6 O = 15 = 1+5 = 6 X = 24 = 2+4 = 6 = 666

Is this a joke ?
You just assumed something was gonna happen by making a ridiculous extrapolation like hundreds of other conspiracy do every day.. you just got lucky that this guy decided to do this on a batman movie..

Typical ATS "attacktical response"

Completely ignore the situation in general and the bigger picture here (which is that this event happened so close to a vote regarding the future of the 2nd ammendment in America), and take any small detail you can to discredit the entire OP.

I'm getting sick and tired of seeing this type of response on this forum. It's pathetic. If you have nothing to add, go somewhere you can!

Hint: if you think there's "nothing to see here" then feel free to NOT participate in the discussion.

"move along" as you said....

There is enough going on here to make a person raise a brow... you don't have to agree with everything being said to realise that.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

He did mention this

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

This film is due to premier on the 19th of this month in the Southern Hemisphere and on the 20th in the North.
Is there an event comming 24hrs eitherside of this date with time zones.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

Goes along with the title of the movie, "The Dark Knight Rises"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Originally posted by Apleness

Is this a joke ?

Typical ATS "attacktical response"

Completely ignore the situation in general and the bigger picture here (which is that this event happened so close to a vote regarding the future of the 2nd ammendment in America), and take any small detail you can to discredit the entire OP.

I'm getting sick and tired of seeing this type of response on this forum. It's pathetic. If you have nothing to add, go somewhere you can!

Hint: if you think there's "nothing to see here" then feel free to NOT participate in the discussion.

"move along" as you said....

There is enough going on here to make a person raise a brow... you don't have to agree with everything being said to realise that.

I'm sorry sir, but how can you validate his conclusion when it came from this :

)Now to the central character of who'm this thread is centalized.It is Morgan Freeman's character.Just keep this in mind.Morgan Freeman has played the role of God. A black God,I am not saying this from a racist point of view.I am pointing out the reversal. A dark God So now let's take a look at Freemans character. Lucis Fox Lucis = Lucifer See Lucis Trust below Fox= F = 6 O = 15 = 1+5 = 6 X = 24 = 2+4 = 6 = 666 Lucis Fox = Lucifer 666, this is no coincidence or accident.Why? Someone with knowledge has gone to alot of trouble. So is Lucifer Rising????

You really have to be delusional to believe this wasn't more than just luck after the process that made him conclude this prediction.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is definitely a case of "Ordo ab Chao". Who benefits from events such as this one? The establishment, the "order". Earlier some people were trying to derail this thread by arguing over the semantics of the term "bloodletting", but let's face it, when most people say bloodletting they use it in the same context as bloodshed or violence, and not as a reference to old Mayan practices, or outdated forms of Western medicine. Now that that's been cleared up....

There are alot of very strange coincidences going on here. Alex Jones made a video called "The Dark Knight Leaked" which I think another user already posted on one of these threads, but it's easy enough to find. He talks about the character of Heath Ledger's Joker and how he is portrayed as being a total anti-establishment non-conformist kind of cat, a cat who burns money and hates the police. He is also a complete psychopath. (I remember reading an interview with Heath Ledger before he died, and how he said that playing the role of the Joker was so draining on his psyche that it actually made him physically ill and sent him into the depression which lead to his overdose.)

Now compare this with the character of Bane, in the new film. Here we have a person who obviously represents many facets of the Occupy movement. There is even a scene where he assaults the New York Stock Exchange. This character too, despite his populist ideologies, is still a psychopath and a murderer. It's like you can't win with these people. Buck the system and you are an automatic pariah just asking for billionaire industrialist tycoon Bruce Wayne to swoop in and kick your rear, along with the help of his police buddies. There's so much symbolism going on here that it's insane; even down to the mirroring of the opening scene of Frank Miller's 1986 "The Dark Knight Returns" which has already been discussed on a few of these threads.

Which leads me back to the main idea here, "Ordo ab Chao." They are telling us, on many different levels, that we are in fact powerless and that we need a "Dark Knight" to protect us. (I will admit that in the second Nolan film the scene with the two boats kind of challenges this idea but it's the only time we see it happen in his trilogy.) Our Dark Knight, of course, is a wealthy globalist with massive influence and power; he is even able to spy on people through their cell phones, unbeknowst to them and yet ultimately "for their own good and safety." This idea was just hammered home by what I believe was an intentional massacre. More fear has been spread. The person being blamed for this event was reported to have meekly surrendered and then cooperated with the police. "Ordo ab Chao." We have been seeing more and more erosion of Constitutional (Re: Human) rights; 9/11 may have been the biggest windfall for such agendas but events like this shooting don't help in the least. Even if this was really just the work of some lonely deranged nutter you can bet your bottom dollar (again; ordo ab chao) that someone will use it to push more tyrannical legislation. Things may still seem like they're okay on the surface, First World problems and all that, but as Ani DiFranco once said, "Take away our Playstations and we are a Third World nation." And take away all our rights and we are a totalitarian one as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Apleness

I remember when I was in 4th grade, I took a math test. I got all the answers right, but received an F because I couldn't prove my work. I had intuited the answers in my head and could show how I got to my conclusions.

I think the OP had an intuition that he set out to prove with math, numerology. His work is flawed, but he got the answer right.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I would like to mention the shooter's birthday is dec 10 1987 and he was 8989 days old at the massacre. Timewave zero pretty much resonates the 20th with his birth date. For us number and TWZ tards.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

exactly

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join