It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized

Originally posted by Manhater
7.20 Suspect is being held in Arapahoe Co. jail; booking mug will not be released, police chief says

Not releasing the mug shot is odd. This just keeps getting fishier and fishier.

Ehhh... I liken this action to the numerous people on Facebook being attacked for having his name/likeness.
At least thats where TPTB want my train of thought going...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel

Originally posted by Finalized

Originally posted by Manhater
7.20 Suspect is being held in Arapahoe Co. jail; booking mug will not be released, police chief says

Not releasing the mug shot is odd. This just keeps getting fishier and fishier.

Ehhh... I liken this action to the numerous people on Facebook being attacked for having his name/likeness.
At least thats where TPTB want my train of thought going...

not releasing information is NOT odd and is the way it's supposed to go for him to not be tried in the news. if it's handled properly we won't get much more information at ALL until after this guy goes to court. the bulk of the information should not be released to the public.... which adds fuel to the conspiracy fire but it's the way it's supposed to be.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think what some miss in these big news stories is:

-News is mostly a business and way to sway people's feelings along an agenda. Watch CNN and listen to the scripts and how they present and represent the facts. How they work emotions by wording.

-The officials have job, promotion, reputation and future riding on this. Not to mention egos. How much of who is in control, who decides, etc is going on. Who decides what get said and when.

It's a game with the side effect of enforcing law.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
read this

The site also reported law enforcement officials are investigating whether a profile created earlier this month on sex website AdultFriendFinder — the site that connected Maryland woman Robyn Gardner with the prime suspect in her disappearance in Aruba last summer — belonged to the shooter. The profile included a photo of a red-haired Holmes and was registered to a man of the same age and name. It included a cryptic message, “Will you visit me in prison?” Read more: www.nydailynews.com...
He put on a adult friend finder web site "will you visit me in prison" wtf thats why he didnt struggle or try to escape he intended to be arrested
edit on 21-7-2012 by jd0Fengland because: sorted it out

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by Finalized

Most universally agree that is the hiniky-est thing. Is he drugged? Is it clear he is delusional? Is he totally beat up? Is he really in custody? Is their photo-shop expert on vacation? LoL!

I would probably go with the latter. They should look for his distant cousin Sherlock Holmes for this case.
edit on 7/21/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

I literally just heard this on the radio the day before yesterday:

How much would it cost to be Batman?

Maybe we are viewing this all wrong. What if the victims were "the bad guys"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

It is suspicious. I keep wondering about the ''hair PAINTED red'' thing...PAINTED? and the other witnesses didn't say anything about red hair.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So.. this girl in the ABC video..
Here's what I see:
I see a military trained female, most likely a lesbian(haircut), wearing a Twilight t-shirt. I'm sure I don't have to tell you all that Twilight is a chick flick, aimed at straight women. The whole of those movies is 6-pack ab's running around kissing the damsel in distress. Yes, people can like and enjoy movies that may not be aimed at their particular "class", but to buy a shirt ? Seems like a weak attempt at contingency planning to me. I don't believe it.
edit on 21-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
thats him with red hair

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland
He put on a adult friend finder web site "will you visit me in prison" wtf thats why he didnt struggle or try to escape he intended to be arrested
edit on 21-7-2012 by jd0Fengland because: sorted it out

It he did it, it might shoot down the false flag theory. Of course, it will be said it was set up by the flag program.

Pick your poison...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jd0Fengland

I seen that picture earlier but it isn't confirmed yet is it?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
For what it's worth - Booby Trapping a room that arms after you close the door to leave would not be tough to do. There are so many ways to achieve this from basic rope and string (last piece falls into place upon closing the door), to small electronic door/motion sensors you can buy at radio shack, the kind that arm after x:xx minutes depending on how you set them up, wired to the detonators instead of the speaker. Just a couple of examples, there are literally countless ways to achieve this.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

www.nydailynews.com... on that website they say it has the same name and is the same age also on the same profile that pic is taken of it says "will you come and visit me in prison?" it was set up a month ago
edit on 21-7-2012 by jd0Fengland because: i

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
NOTICE ANYTHING SIMILAR???? It screams government photographer using photoshop. How do you know ANY of these people were even alive when this stuff happened? Especially the shooter, considering he was wearing a gas mask. Oh, that's right....he "surrendered"!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Here's what I see:
I see a military trained female, most likely a lesbian(haircut), wearing a Twilight t-shirt. I'm sure I don't have to tell you all that Twilight is a chick flick, aimed at straight women. The whole of those movies is 6-pack ab's running around kissing the damsel in distress. Yes, people can like and enjoy movies that may not be aimed at their particular "class", but to buy a shirt ? Seems like a weak attempt at contingency planning to me. I don't believe it.

kristen stewart has a huge lesbian following. a lot of people thought she was likely gay up until the last year or so. i think it's weird that you think someone wearing a twillight shirt is contingency planning. a lot of people are still obsessed with twillight so her shirt doesn't at all seem out of the norm to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter
For what it's worth - Booby Trapping a room that arms after you close the door to leave would not be tough to do. There are so many ways to achieve this from basic rope and string (last piece falls into place upon closing the door), to small electronic door/motion sensors you can buy at radio shack, the kind that arm after x:xx minutes depending on how you set them up, wired to the detonators instead of the speaker. Just a couple of examples, there are literally countless ways to achieve this.

So, now you want us to believe this guy was McGuyver?

What EXACTLY was his motive????

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter

Yes, and there are literally countless way to deactivate such devices.
You honestly believe that a trip to radioshack combined with some sort of anarchist cookbook allowed this man to booby trap his apartment in such a fashion that trained bomb squads are incapable of disarming them?

They're demo'ing the entire building. Whole apartments that dont belong to this man are being destroyed today, because they "can't" disarm the booby traps. If that doesn't smell fishy to you, get your nose checked.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The picture where he is being carried by four police

It is him. If you look at his left eyebrow it goes up at an angle then takes a sharp bend and back down. His right eye brow is more evenly curved, and thinner. With that and all the other features matching any way I look at it, the one being carried by the police is an exact match.

Some people have said that those are New York law enforcement. So be it, he was in New York occupy movement then. But that is him.

If he will kill all those people to make a statement, do you think he would mind driving to New York to say his piece?

edit on 21-7-2012 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

It gets weird:

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Holy Cow.

batman.wikia.com...

Jervis Tetch, formerly a research scientist, is completely smitten with the works of Lewis Carroll. As his criminal name indicates, he takes the appearance of the Mad Hatter from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. He is an insane neuroscientist and developed hardware that can control the brain and induce hypnotic states, and often uses hats or other headgear for mind control.

Red-haired, neuro-scientist Batman villain...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Not to mention that in other videos she gives an exact description of James Holmes as the description of the gunman and she was able to achieve this by seeing through clouds of tear gas smoke and be at an elevated position or even a prone position, IMPOSSIBLE!!! She was a plant, scripted and ready to debrief the media infront of a green screen shot of the theatre, while all the other witnesses were at the high school.

Here's what I see:

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join