It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter
For what it's worth - Booby Trapping a room that arms after you close the door to leave would not be tough to do. There are so many ways to achieve this from basic rope and string (last piece falls into place upon closing the door), to small electronic door/motion sensors you can buy at radio shack, the kind that arm after x:xx minutes depending on how you set them up, wired to the detonators instead of the speaker. Just a couple of examples, there are literally countless ways to achieve this.

i agree with you. just because the colorado police chief hasn't seen something like it before doesn't mean it's impossible. i think it's very possible.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

I never stated my position on the story, I think it stinks. I just wanted to point out that it is possible to booby trap a room and leave it. Geez people, "Denying Ignorance" is tough these days.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Most people I know that are "obsessed" with Twilight are younger girls and their moms. I don't see a late 20's lesbian buying a Twilight shirt. I just don't see it happening. Just like I don't see her going out and buying a copy of "50 Shades of Grey".
As they say, the Devil is in the details, and the overwhelming amount of details that don't add up here in this case... the number is climbing by the minute.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Thescripter

This "is" a Conspiracy sight, Scripter, and some believe everything is one......

Personally, I believe this man was sick, and took his sickness to a whole new level, MHO......

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The police chief being stymied by the booby trapped room is one thing, that I can understand...but the FBI??

Nah, that's not right.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I was just tired of seeing "How did he leave a room that was booby trapped?" being asked on multiple forums, thought it was worth mentioning. If I believe it or not is not the point.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Thescripter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
Not to mention that in other videos she gives an exact description of James Holmes as the description of the gunman and she was able to achieve this by seeing through clouds of tear gas smoke and be at an elevated position or even a prone position, IMPOSSIBLE!!! She was a plant, scripted and ready to debrief the media infront of a green screen shot of the theatre, while all the other witnesses were at the high school.

Originally posted by mattdel
So.. this girl in the ABC video..
Here's what I see:
I see a military trained female, most likely a lesbian(haircut), wearing a Twilight t-shirt. I'm sure I don't have to tell you all that Twilight is a chick flick, aimed at straight women. The whole of those movies is 6-pack ab's running around kissing the damsel in distress. Yes, people can like and enjoy movies that may not be aimed at their particular "class", but to buy a shirt ? Seems like a weak attempt at contingency planning to me. I don't believe it.
edit on 21-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

If there were soooooo many eyewitnesses....how come she's the only one ALLOWED to speak? Now....let me guess....they're gonna make a movie out of this...she's gonna be on all the late night shows, and will probably get a book deal. Heck, who wouldn't say, what "they" wanted me to say; especially during these times? Everybody is trying to get a piece of the "good life".

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thescripter

Common sense, I would think...........

It wouldn't be hard. Isn't that what a trap is designed to do?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thescripter
reply to post by sonnny1

I was just tired of seeing "How did he leave a room that was booby trapped?" being asked on multiple forums, thought it was worth mentioning.

I'm ASSUMING you're intelligent, right? Most people probably couldn't booby trap a room, and have a bucket full of water splash down, on an unsuspecting enter-er!!! Come on now. Let's AT LEAST be REALISTIC. You telling me, this guy knew more than the people that do this for a living? hahahahahahahahahahah Yeah, uhm hmmm...he booby trapped his apartment, now...the whole building must go.

Kinda reminds me of the "pull it" statement. No???

ETA: I still don't understand the MOTIVE???
edit on 21-7-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
that explosion was pathetic lol

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...

Interesting info on this article.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Wow after watching that interview. Totally a set up. She is well too versed and doesn't seem like frantic patron scared out her mind. She seems totally professional at the way talks. Any normal patron with a gun in their face would be stuttering with words.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

The coment was about the red hair. I wondered if it was real or maybe it was photoshopped or something but if the report says it matches then perhaps it is. Kind of weird that nobody mentioned his new red hair, like his neighbours,'' the strange guy that doesn't say hello and recently made his hair red'' or something.

Were you referring to the OWS pic, are there reports of that being the guy for real or not?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
lol somebody made a fake Twitter account.

twitter.com...
edit on 21-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
OMG look at this interview she describes the colour of the gas can and the reporter assists her in her eye witness acount preventing her from saying something that might allow people to interpret her as a bogus witness - WTF footage

Originally posted by Manhater

Wow after watching that interview. Totally a set up. She is well too versed and doesn't seem like frantic patron scared out her mind. She seems totally professional at the way talks. Any normal patron with a gun in their face would be stuttering with words.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

The more i see and hear about, the more i'm convinced that this has government written all over it!!!! Let me also go out on a limb and say, i bet you they already have the legislation typed, printed, and ready to be voted on. It will be 2,000 pages of crap, that no one will bother to read, and everyone will give a "Yea" vote to. Think Patriot Act. lol

ETA: Do you know, a friend on facebook just posted about going to see the movie, tonight. Maaaaaaaaan, people are just as sick as the movie makers, themselves. And, if you don't think these people in Hollywood are sick, then you should be writing scripts also.

edit on 21-7-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

Wait, what? Why are the people in Hollywood sick? They didn't know this was going to happen

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
OMG look at this interview she describes the colour of the gas can and the reporter assists her in her eye witness acount preventing her from saying something that might allow people to interpret her as a bogus witness - WTF footage

Originally posted by Manhater

A totally dark environment but she has the ability to see in the dark and tell that the canister was green. Yeah Okay. Totally unbelievable.

Unless she's an attention seeker.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I just wrote a whole reply about my own experience of MKUltra II and how a visit to my ex bf's physics lab and reading something about MKUltra that was supposed to set the process off, altered my life years ago, now rectified, including the fact that at the time I also coloured my hair red, though luckily only got odd sleep patterns and an obsession with researching psi ops, occult etc.

I wanted to post it because there is something about this incident that my instincts say are amiss, obviously it is awful and I am not making excuses or saying this is the case here but, there's something about it that I can't just let go and accept.

Here's the response when I tried posting it

maybe it contained a key word?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Maybe it's just coincidence. Try posting it in here and see what happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join