It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Tragic. Does anyone else think this is some sort of state sponsored terrorism? It will be a day closer to getting fierarms outlawed. All these shootings will have the public screaming for the government to act.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

it disappeared when the security error appeared, I rewrote it in less detail in the post with the screenshot.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by aztlan73
Tragic. Does anyone else think this is some sort of state sponsored terrorism? It will be a day closer to getting fierarms outlawed. All these shootings will have the public screaming for the government to act.

I would expect tighter regulations on the internet, as well. I haven't seen this posted, but the shooter purchased his ammo....ON LINE!

Oh, and on a side note: Usher's step son died today. What's that got to do with anything? I don't know....perhaps TPTB need more ENERGY??? Can't wait for the Olympics.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

it disappeared when the security error appeared, I rewrote it in less detail in the post with the screenshot.

I've been a member since 2007 and NEVER ONCE received that error. Good screen cap. If you should try to retype the whole story again. Copy the whole thing before posting just in case i happens again..
edit on 21-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Where's his mugshot? Where's film of him being taken into custody? Where's film of his booking like they had for Zimmerman? Where's security camera footage from around the theater? Where's pics or video of his transport from the scene? There's a lot missing here.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

If he withdrew from Grad school, he probably received at least a partial tuition refund. Considering the cost of Grad school for a non-resident, this was probably more than enough to buy all of that gear.

edit on 21-7-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think someone should investigate that Jennifer Seeger as well. I can't do it. I have to go to work in a few. Maybe if we can get more background on her, it could paint her interview in better light. I think she's trying to gain attention from a horrible event.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Interesting how they do their work. So....a few of the victims were: a 6 year old, a navy sailor, and a man celebrating his birthday. Talk about playing the "sympathy" card, to sway public opinion.Names of victims emerges
I urge EVERYONE to rent the movie "Wag the Dog" with Dustin Hoffman and Robert Dinero.

edit on 21-7-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

I've been a member since 2007 and NEVER ONCE received that error. Good screen cap. If you should try to retype the whole story again. Copy the whole thing before posting just in case i happens again..
edit on 21-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

Thanks, yeah I did for the second post. I had a few of those security errors years ago when talking about similar stuff, maybe its the psi ops thing or MKUltra ll, maybe a word combo?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I think someone should investigate that Jennifer Seeger as well. I can't do it. I have to go to work in a few. Maybe if we can get more background on her, it could paint her interview in better light. I think she's trying to gain attention from a horrible event.

yeah that girl, I had to google the name just now and yep somethings not right there

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I've been trying to find an online foot print for her and I can't find anything - Facebook, Twitter, Youtube nothing. there is a reason why Holmes didn't shoot her or anyone in her isle because everyone in her isle was following her direction ie. lay on the floor stay still. Which leads me to believe that his orders were only to shoot people fleeing. If he was a cold blooded killer he would have killed her.

Originally posted by Manhater

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I would be willing to bet that the motive will surface to be race related. Just seems to fit the current political tide. Think about it, a racist, gun toting, smart white guy = threat.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

This is weird, how do all of these young people not have any social media accounts.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

If they are changing the facts, did anyone notice the police chief Oates made a disclaimer saying not to believe everything you read and that he has even been impersonated as saying things he never said?

link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Privacy settings? They could be there, just not for public viewing/searching.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Thescripter because: (no reason given)

link   
Sorry double post
edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Where's his mugshot? Where's film of him being taken into custody? Where's film of his booking like they had for Zimmerman? Where's security camera footage from around the theater? Where's pics or video of his transport from the scene? There's a lot missing here.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

the zimmerman case was handled very poorly. his attny is making it worse at this point too. the lack of information given to the public regarding this shooting is nothing to be suspicious about. it means the police aren't doing a crappy job. they should NOT be releasing more than bits of information in order to properly handle the case.
edit on 21-7-2012 by pasiphae because: sentence structure.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It's SEAGER, there are podcasts etc

ckom.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What does this have to do with the eyewitness Jennifer S?

It's SEAGER, there are podcasts etc

ckom.com...

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join