It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Yes I do, I also find it very strange that no mugshot has been released yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Does anyone else find it strange that they don't report where he is being held, how he is acting, how interrogations are going..nothing.

I read a report that he was being held in the county jail. He is not talking and asked for a lawyer.

Couldn't tell you where I saw report cause I have read so many.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hey guys reports were that the suspects car had a Tennessee license plate well clearly from this video you can tell its a Colorado plate, not a Tennessee -

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

With a small amount of practice he could easily have gotten it all on by himself. People who wear a lot of gear have to be able to put it on by themselves, they do that with practice. I think I recall him buying the guns from May - June of this year. No idea when he got the armor and stuff but in just a few days he could have gotten proficient enough to do that. As for doing it with others around, many might have thought it was a part of someone wearing a costume or part of a show on the side. Not saying this is how it was, this is just how I see it as possible.

He also could have loaded all the stuff in his car over a few nights while others slept. As for the booby traps they could have been finalized (making them active) just before he left his apartment. It would be easy to set them up without making them active days in advance.

There are a ton of unanswered questions though. I hope we get some answers very soon.

Raist

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Any news on those blood stains in that picture?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Take away the guns its gonna happen more?! Where is your logic in this?! Ok maybe now youve had the firearms laws for so long an everyones already got guns, in countries like
Mine people dont have guns, we dont feel the need to carry a deadly weapon on the daily for protection. Ehat does this make you think about your country, either your paranoid or america has a massive problem. Well maybe the problem is ITS TOO EASY TO GET GUNS.
Have some respect, stop trying to defend your need for guns. Ill say it again, normal people DONT NEED GUNS

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
I was watching the "news" earlier, and the helicopter footage of the car, and was fairly certain that I saw Colorado Plates on it. I know they are saying Tennessee plates, but I'm fairly certain I saw the white with the green mountains at the top. Can anyone get a screen grab of the plates?

Yeah, that was one of the first things I noticed watching the news yesterday morning. They kept saying it had Tennessee plates but they kept showing the car. They must think people can't see or something

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I don't think they are releasing where he is being held because they do not want mob justice to come there and hang him.

I bet he is inder some tight security.

Raist

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

There are a pair of pink flip flops by the door, so injured patrons clearly exited that way, but I want to know what all the evidence placards are placed by. Are they shell casings, blood spots, or what?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Another crazy thought I had after catching up on the posts. After reading what his father supposedly does combined with his specialty...

X-files popped into my head....the government requiring sacrifices from the Dad's in their programs via the children...for use in experiments and carrying out special programs and ops?

Sorry...my tin foil hat is still on..still on edge.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I'm curious about that helmet/gas mask, really the whole outfit he was wearing. We have read a lot lately about the military seeking to make suits for personnel that, in effect, make them cyborgs.

io9.com...

I wonder if there is anything in the way of a helmet that has mind control capabilities? It's a stretch I know, but it fascinates me only because his background is in neuro-science and his Dad worked for an interesting company at one point.

cryptogon.com...

HNC is working on a long-term research project launched in 1998 that is jointly funded by HNC and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), part of the U.S. Defense Department, to investigate ‘cortronic neural networks,’ a concept originally proposed by Robert Hecht-Nielsen, HNC’s co-founder and chief scientist.

The first MKUltra things I recall being advertised in the early 90's, were visors, like hi tech wrap around style with electronics. I was researching conspiracies at the time and these were in conspiracy and occult magazines etc. I called the number to find out more and the guy sent some literature about it and asked if I really wanted to do it. I never volunteeered anyway and maybe the guy was a hoaxer and the supposed product a hoax but the pictures of the device was a visor.

Weirdly I googled ''mk ultra visor'' and clicked on a link, here's the screenshot, I did not enter anything on the top search bar, it said this already when the page loaded. Weird how it says Colorado psychological experiments

edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Another crazy thought I had after catching up on the posts. After reading what his father supposedly does combined with his specialty...

X-files popped into my head....the government requiring sacrifices from the Dad's in their programs via the children...for use in experiments and carrying out special programs and ops?

Sorry...my tin foil hat is still on..still on edge.

I read his mother is a psychiatric nurse as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Maybe the government makes them use their children so they won't be whistleblowers. I don't know why they would do that, but maybe it is worth the loss of a child for science to some people.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Another thing...woke up to this picture this morning, reports are this is the shooter at an OWS getting arrested..not sure if I see the resemblance, guess we shall see.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

No idea when he got the armor and stuff but in just a few days he could have gotten proficient enough to do that.

Supposedly got some online.

NewsChannel 5 obtained a copy of the suspected shooter's receipt through CNN. Holmes ordered an assault vest, a triple pistol mag, a mag pouch and a knife. He spent over $300 on the items.

www.ksdk.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Some people just don't form connections, sociopaths that aren't violent, can't feel emotions...I can see them doing this...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

But if this was him getting arrested in an ows protest, why would they say he had a clean record with the exception of a speeding ticket?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I hope this help share some light. In this awful massacre....
In 1999 in Brazil, a medicine student (24 yo) was in a movie theater watching fight club, went to the bathroom where he shot the mirror, went back To the theater and started shooting at people killing 3...
After a while newspapers searched into his life and found out that he was really a misfit, didn't had friends at college or girlfriend, lived alone and never received visits. Used to hear scaring voices that threatened him, suffered hallucinations and bouts of agression. Had interrupted a psychiatric treatment and stared using coc aine two months earlier. Despite all that he was not considered mentally insane a received maximum penalty...
I see a lot of similarities between those two, and this maybe can explain why his mother wasn't surprised when received the call...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14587402#pid14587402

thread has live link of helicopter cam on the apartment. They are about to blow it

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

That's what i thought too, unless no charges were ever filed or put on record.

That happens all the time.

Looking at the face, the smirk is the same, but the rest of the face doesn't look the same. Then again it is San Diego? Who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join