It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
Where's his mugshot? Where's film of him being taken into custody? Where's film of his booking like they had for Zimmerman? Where's security camera footage from around the theater? Where's pics or video of his transport from the scene? There's a lot missing here.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

The police chief said they didn't want to release his mug shot yesterday during the press conference.

There's tons of stuff missing here, which is bound to happen at the beginning of any event. What's disturbing is that there's also tons of changing early reports/ elements. What ever happened to that witness saying that someone let him in after receiving a phone call through the emergency exit? Why is that not being reported now? Where are his two room mates from California? Why is that not being reported now? One involved a eye witness being interviewed on live TV, and now nothing. Sounds strange.

I also just finished reading an article discussing inmates from the Prison he is being held at, saying their main goal is to kill him. So reporters are interviewing recent prison releases in less then 24 hours? In said article, all the comments screamed in agreement for the prisoners to kill him.

What ever happened to people wanted an investigation? Getting into the mind of this killer is important then a blanket gun ban. He's the killer, the guns were just tools. Anything that doesn't fit the convenient press story, is usually being left out or "fixed" again to meet the new emerged timing of events. Who helped this unemployed guy secure all of this? His last job was part time at McDonalds. College kids only get so much in Credit. So....

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if that apartment just blows up and he's killed in prison during a riot. Thus all loose ends are tied up, and we'll never know what was going on in his head or if he had a helper or 2 handlers from California....
edit on 21-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How much more 'evidence' do we need, to realize this was staged? If 1 part is a lie, it's ALL a lie! The people doing this investigation, should be the ones getting investigated. It looks like a dog and pony show; all smoke and mirrors.

Dear Americans: The walls are caving in. Get ready for more groping, snooping, all up in your but looking for what you ate last year. What ever happened to "Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me?" Or: "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

Y'all are falling for some of the OLDEST techniques on the planet! PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

It shows her name in the podcast she did halfway down page 1, the other reports said Seeger which brought no search results. Perhaps it is Jennifer Seager?
edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
Yah but now most sources on this element of the story are gone, they know it doesn't make sense so they are taking steps to eliminate the originating sources. If in fact Eric Hunter did try and prevent holmes from entering the theatre he would have had to to try to hard as once that door closed over it would have been impossible to open it from the outside, unless he shot the door open, which no reports lead to that being the case.

Also if Eric Hunter and his friends were trying to prevent him from entering through that door that would mean that shooting would have already started and holmes would have gone back out the door to possibily rearm or reload which from eye witness accounts is not the case, he came in once and exited once. So why is this story being fabricated, because someone opened that door for him, and by definition two people make it a conspiracy, they want this story to be one lone psychotic gunman.

The article states he had left the building, apparently, to reload. That's what the article stated. I don't know if they know that for sure or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This girl is more popular, than the shooter.
I wonder WHY they picked her, of all people? Maybe SHE was one of the room-mates. I mean, she looks like a man. Who could tell the difference.
Get your 15 minutes Jennifer, like everybody else wants. We're all "glory seekers" anyway, so.......

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Every article lists her name as Jennifer Seeger. No social media prescence, no address in background check websites. Weird lol

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The police has entered the flat and disarmed boobies trap. Fiuh! I can breath now

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalandMayhem

Those are stage names. Her real name is Jessica Ghawi.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zackforester

No, that was Jessica Redfield, she was a victim of the shooter.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Jessica Ghawi is the victim. Jennifer Seeger is the witness. Two different people.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xrevxoltx

ok, so we have:

- Loner (the least amount of connections means the least amount of loose knots in the official story) Neuroscience student/subject

- No Alarm going off by using back emergency door?

- At least one witness saying one of the gas canisters was not thrown by the shooter, saying it came from the opposite direction. (youtu.be...)

- Apparent calm and deliberate "zombie" like behavior during and after the shooting (witness saying he simply normally walked up/down the stairs after apparently running out of bullets and went for his car and I have not heard any report of him resisting arrest whatsoever). So either he was a veteran cold blooded mass murdered or drugged out of his mind on psychotropic drugs and or operating from a subconscious programmed alias personality (he called himself the joker after arrest, perhaps that was the name given to that programmed personality) that was triggered by a handler(s) (perhaps the mystery accomplice) in order to behave in such fashion.

- Police knowing facts like the buying of 3,000 bullets on-line without having access to his home computer (did he have a email receipt on his smart phone?)

- Explosives ridden apartment which they detonate, (somewhat like they cleaned up 9/11 debris in a matter of days, just like they threw "Osama" overboard into the ocean......) I am not saying the police is involved in the cover up by having to detonate the explosives (which I believe is standard procedure, which again is another reason why it would have been set up to be wired with explosives because it would certainly have to be detonated), but the fact that even after initial detonation it may take days for it to be deemed safe for investigation, if at all is also unnerving. (and the set up seems a bit to complex/professionally made - even though made with available off the shelf materials, which of course it would)

- Signing of the UN gun Treaty at the end of this month by Obama. (I am by no means a gun advocate, I actually find it absurd that people can buy heavy assault weapon like it was nothing, though I do believe that we have a constitutional write to bear arms - ideally after a background check and psych analysis, unfortunately those would be conducted by the gov, which renders that opinion almost useless in my own view, but I have not come up with anything better at this point)

Sometimes people are deranged and do snap. Theater shootings have happened before. I personally know of an eerily similar incident in Brazil a few years ago (without the wired apartment bit), though in that case I am pretty sure the shooter was killed or killed himself, meaning there was no arrest nor trial. But the bullet points above may point to something in this having been manipulated. And of course, in Colorado next to places where similar shootings have occurred by similar deranged/mind controlled individuals, a "known" place where mind control projects operate, including in universities. Not a chance this is not adding up to something unlike what we are being told (which is as usual, so why would this be an exception)

Just my "uninformed" opinion (I wasn't there and I have to rely on the "un-information" provided by the "proven to always be mis-informed and or set out o mis-inform" mainstream media). And I pray/wish for the well being of the survivors their families and the families of the victims.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
in this pic from huffpost, i find the girl on the left's facial expression odd, considering the circumstances.

"Judy Goos, second from left, hugs her daughters friend, Isaiah Bow, 20, while eye witnesses Emma Goos, 19, left, and Terrell Wallin, 20, right, gather outside Gateway High School where witness were brought for questioning Friday, July 20, 2012 in Denver."
(AP Photo/

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Couldn't it just be that she is very happy and grateful that her friend, mother, whomever was in there (maybe even her) made it out alive? That's kind of how it looks to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
in this pic from huffpost, i find the girl on the left's facial expression odd, considering the circumstances.

"Judy Goos, second from left, hugs her daughters friend, Isaiah Bow, 20, while eye witnesses Emma Goos, 19, left, and Terrell Wallin, 20, right, gather outside Gateway High School where witness were brought for questioning Friday, July 20, 2012 in Denver."
(AP Photo/

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Thought the same thing yesterday. There was also another photo in that batch, where another person (not the guy in that photo) was also wearing a batman shirt and laughing/ smiling in the background. I'm guessing another witness. An older white lady... Just odd.

Seems strange, considering the events... Then again, It might just be a state of shock/ relief that comes from surviving. People handle stress differently. Just odd, considering the facial expressions of the people hugging in the photo. Seems off, just like tons of other stuff involved in this tragedy.

It's not as shocking as the "laughing moments" that happened during yesterdays press conference.
edit on 21-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Good find! Can't help but notice you signed up yesterday, welcome aboard.
edit on 21-7-2012 by MetalandMayhem because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I never had anything to contribute until then. Found out James Holmes father is Navy.

oai.dtic.mil...

www.whitepages.com...

Google maps link won't work. Just street view the address. It's his parents house.
edit on 21-7-2012 by zackforester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

careful about posting fb links, but this might be her, it says interested in: women, sex: female?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
People can't tell she is acting?

www.youtube.com...

Why are all the people involved in this event so calm and composed?

This is not real folks. This is a staged event.

Does anyone think that they rehearsed this when they were holding the Preparedness False Flag events when they closed down DIA last year and Portland and other major cities?

I'm blown away by how bad the acting is by these "witnesses".

edit on 7/21/2012 by MauiStacey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The media does not care about human emotion, they are only worried about the story, they got their '' sate '' of horror. And the killer well, he is getting exactly what he wanted, people to be posting about him and comparing pictures of other worthless human scum to him.

I can't be apart of it anymore after thought. I know alot of you are wanting to get that first glance, and see if you can understand why, but in the end it will be like all the other crimes, it will be forgotten and the next chapter of suffering will be used as a '' segment '' for another mainstream media show.
edit on 21-7-2012 by DeadRising because: missed word

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join