It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Another thing...woke up to this picture this morning, reports are this is the shooter at an OWS getting arrested..not sure if I see the resemblance, guess we shall see.

cant be him...he has no priors police said he only had a traffic ticket

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
I read his mother is a psychiatric nurse as well.

What? Seriously? Is there a source for that? I know you can't make your adult child do anything but it just makes it at least seem all the more tragic and preventable.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnukeem

not same guy

next

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

all the articles say is she is a nurse, not what type of nurse to my knowledge

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Well, look how long it took for Loughner's mug shot to be released and even then that was proven to be photoshop using 3 different people

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnukeem

I am not saying it is definitely him, but charges could have been dropped....being arrested and being convicted are 2 different things.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

They still have not released his mugshot. The possible scenario I am thinking of is that the real James Holmes voluntarily left the PhD Neuroscience program once he realized what the government was doing with the Neuroscience research at the University of Colorado Denver. It's pretty hard to believe that a PhD student would drop out or flunk out due to grades or not being able to handle the material. It seems as though he did not want any part of the Neuroscience research after he saw what it was intended for and maybe he had several incriminating documents about the intended use of the research by the government. This is why he was most likely the perfect patsy for this type of shooting, where you kill two birds with one stone, the other stone is to further establish the sinister N.W.O agenda.

The situation at the apartment is interesting if they wanted to eliminate the evidence they would have blown up his apartment the apartment by now or at least ran sack the place and set the place on fire. I think whatever the police were really looking for they did not find at his apartment, and now they are probably either torturing him to find out where he hid the actual documents, or using other methods of getting the information from him. It still remains to be seen that James Holmes was in fact at the movie theater, because the FBI still has not released any security footage of him actually buying the ticket and walking in the theater, and the fact that the gunman was wearing a mask complicates things because how did the witnesses know he had red hair, if it was a dark movie theater, with a gunman who apparently threw a smoke bomb, and he was wearing a mask/ riot helmet that covers his hair? The only people who would have known are the cops who arrested him.
edit on 7/21/2012 by Emergingtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I had to get away from the madness, I can't sit on forum long and discuss horrors unless it is horror movies. Sorry if I missed some responses.

Thinking about how the media is acting and 20/20 just everything in general that has transpired I think we are fueling the fire for more, look at it, the media are acting like horny goats, we are talking about some dude that was prolly whacking it in a lonesome apartment just days ago.

I know it won't happen and I know it has to be discussed in some way, but for the most part I think the best thing we can do as individuals is shut it down, dial it back a bit and not give these type of people the fuel to rise the fire.

Thats just my opinion.
edit on 21-7-2012 by DeadRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

because an arrest doesn't always equal a charge.
chances are (if it is him) he was released without being charged with a crime.
it was OWS, lots of ppl were arrested and released.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadRising

Relating masturbation to a psychotic break is a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Seeing as how everyone does it and all...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
reply to post by DeadRising

Relating masturbation to a psychotic break is a bit of a stretch, don't you think? Seeing as how everyone does it and all...

I was insulting him for being a lonesome loser, which im probably right on, im surprised thats all you took from that. Very surprised.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

It's NOT the same bloke matey, put on your glasses LOL

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Aurora police ready ‘controlled detonation’ at home of alleged shooter James Holmes

Here

live feed here
edit on 7/21/2012 by SUICIDEHK45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
I read his mother is a psychiatric nurse as well.

What? Seriously? Is there a source for that? I know you can't make your adult child do anything but it just makes it at least seem all the more tragic and preventable.

There are a few reports that say this

www.myfoxchicago.com...

Holmes' mother, a psychiatric nurse, learned of the shooting when she took a call early Friday morning from a reporter. She immediately expressed concern that her son might be involved.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm sure this has already been discussed ad nauseam but how did a college student without a job afford to buy all that crap at once...

AR, S&W = lets say conservatively $650
Glocks x2 = conservatively $900.00
Remington 870 = $300
Body armor - chest = $250
Body armor - neck = $100
Body armor - helmet = $150
Drum magazine = $120 + regular 30 round AR mags @ $15/mag
Glock mags = $20/mag

6000 rounds of ammo is insane...if it was all .223/5.56 (AR15) is would cost around $1600 for the cheapest crappiest steel ammo available
6000 rounds of Glock .40 cal would be a little less - somewhere around $1300.00

On top of that you got all the accesories and crap, gloves, pouches, vest, plates, tactical crap, which can add up very quickly

Sooo...basically we're talking about a jobless college student dropping somewhere in the neighborhood of $5000.00 in less than a couple months...

This is a very conservative estimate btw you can easily add at least $1000 if he wasn't concerned with bargain hunting (which I'm guessing was probably the case).

I'm not saying it's not possible in this world of credit cards & crap but damn...I didn't have those kind of limits when I was in college & especially not now with the banks being stingy on credit...

I would have thought that his card company would have slowed him down when they suddenly start seeing $1000+ purchases show up in a small window of time unless he had a history of large purchases which bears asking...where did his money come from then?

Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by timetothink

It's NOT the same bloke matey, put on your glasses LOL

I agree. it doesn't seem to be Holmes.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

His mum and dad had money? It's possible. At the moment the lack of information being released on Holmes would make anyone suspicious of these events.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Perhaps credit cards and a research grant from some company. Here in the UK people doing research Phd's are often employed or funded by companies whilst doing the research.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is an on topic video. I've seen posts discussing the influences of a murderer. I can't make a better argument than Chris Rock does.
Fast-forward to 1:30 for the more story-relevant talk, but I suggest watching it all.

edit on 21-7-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sooooooo....what's Zimmerman up to? I know most people's attention span only lasts about as long as a commercial break, but have we forgotten about that case, or is this the hot topic?

Why do i strangely feel drawn into this? Why are they harnessing our energy? It's apparent! This is a staged event, but for what purpose...besides gun control? There seems to be an awful lot of attention being placed at his house. Are you telling me, that his boobie trapped home was more sophisticated, than those that teach how to blow sh!t up?

The 2 hottest topics, in months to come, will be Zimmerman and Batman!

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join