It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

That's a good place to start, unfortunately, these people spend so much time fighting among themselves that I'm not sure there is a system that would truly work for them, ever.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Reply to post by Deetermined

I agree with you. I'm of the mind that the US spending trillions in tax dollars to try and right some of the wrongs in given regions is pointless. Pointless on the surface anyway. For the reasons which they say, it is pointless. Those within the region are capable of doing things for themselves and it is their region to live in and abide or change.
You cannot radically change something which itself is inherently radical. It just doesn't work.

I'm quite sure the wars serve their real purpose. This is evident in the fact that there's a couple of new ones each year in which the US is a part of.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Well, you can blame the Brits for a lot of it, as they just randomly drew borders, and tried to force nomadic tribes to be "nationals" of countries...

The great shame IMO is how poorly the leadership in many of these countries treats it's population... sad sad stuff...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

You cannot radically change something which itself is inherently radical. It just doesn't work.

My response to that is, you can't change anything that's radical to begin with! No, radical will be radical forever!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Welllllllll... lot's of radicals are radical until they day... history is littered with dead radicals...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

What can I say, mankind itself has proven to be flawed beyond repair. That's why I spend most of my time in the religious forums these days!

However, it doesn't keep me from wanting to point out these flaws as they arise.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Reply to post by longlostbrother

While the Earth is littered with dead radicals, the new breed of radicals are burying them and plotting revenge for said 'radical killing'.
- It's never going to go away. Humanity is Cancerous and where there are people, there are going to be mentally ill people with sick ideas and beliefs.

Perhaps if humanity is around in a million years and has evolved to some degree there will be less radical ideals, but we will still be killing one another in the name of something else. You cannot run from what you are. Humans are selfish killing machines largely.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

We'll have to disagree on that... I think that people, in fact I KNOW that people from the 1860s, and the 1910s and the 1970s thought the world would be over soon... but it still keeps ticking over...

and, shockingly, levels of education are rising, life expectancy is rising, infant mortality is falling, democracy is more common than ever... the number of genocidal dictators has fallen... etc., etc.

yes, we have HUGE challenges to face, but... I don't think we're flawed enough to give up on...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

and, shockingly, levels of education are rising, life expectancy is rising, infant mortality is falling, democracy is more common than ever... the number of genocidal dictators has fallen... etc., etc.

yes, we have HUGE challenges to face, but... I don't think we're flawed enough to give up on...

It's our human nature not to give up, but with enough education or wisdom, I think people will start to realize that increased technology will eventually prove that we're more apt to use it for evil than good, therefore diminishing the good in the process. One will eventually win out over the other, and it doesn't look favorable toward the good.

No, the good will be suppressed (cancer cures, etc.) in the name of greed, allowing the evil to take over in the end.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The Washington Post has the story:
www.washingtonpost.com...

Fox News has the story:
latino.foxnews.com...

The LA Times has the story:
www.latimes.com...

And countless others.

There is no avoiding or denying the facts. Obama is toast. Face it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Arpaio's latest announcement that the evidence is irrefutable that Obama's BC is a forgery, which brought out the trolls and shills by the boatloads, was not news to Alex Jones. In this video he brushes Arpaio's findings off, claiming that it only took him two hours to see the BC released by the WH was a total fake.

Arpaio's news has gone totally viral, with literally hundreds, if not thousands, of websites reprinting the news. A search for "Arpaio" on google yielded so many pages of search results on this story, I had to stop counting, lest I be stuck in front of a computer for the rest of my life.

Now that Obama has been proven to be a total fake, his chances of reelection are near zero. He has become the true "unelectable"- a title usually reserved for Ron Paul! Obama lovers had better find another candidate to back, but it is too late. The extreme damage has been done. And there is no time for the donkeys to recover.

Alex mentions again that "African" was not used as a descriptor of race until the late 1980's on BC's. The term "Negro" was used, and that fact can be verified by the release of the codes used by the HDH in 1961.

I'm not an Alex fan anymore, but hey, when you're right, you're right. And Alex was right.

You're done Obama.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
CBS News has the story:
www.cbsnews.com...

Huffington Post has the story:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

NY Daily News has the story:
www.nydailynews.com...

There is no denying the massive interest in this story, and the damage and doubt this creates in the Obama campaign.

And so I ask...If there was nothing to this story, then why is virtually every major, and minor, media outlet got it on their sites?

BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING TO IT.
edit on Thu Jul 19th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So in the end it's nothing more than campaign politics. Btw, calling people who debunk precious Sheriff Joe trolls and shills isn't very productive. Why not try posting evidence that hasn't already been debunked?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
So in the end it's nothing more than campaign politics.

Do you realize how ridiculous and trite that commentary is? How stupid it makes you look? I guess you don't!

:shk:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Do you realize how ridiculous and trite that commentary is? How stupid it makes you look? I guess you don't!

Do you realize how ridiculous your assumptions about Obama losing make you look? I guess you don't!

Having a grandstanding racist like Arpaio putting this information out both helps and hurts Obama. Those that already like or dislike Obama are likely going to stand firm, but those that were teetering on the edge are likely to be pushed in one way or the other. Those that find Arpaio and his methods credible will likely vote against Obama, while those that are familiar with Arpaio's own issues are less likely to do so.

Net result for Obama? Its a wash. No positive or negative.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Do you realize how ridiculous your assumptions about Obama losing make you look? I guess you don't!

Having a grandstanding racist like Arpaio putting this information out both helps and hurts Obama. Those that already like or dislike Obama are likely going to stand firm, but those that were teetering on the edge are likely to be pushed in one way or the other. Those that find Arpaio and his methods credible will likely vote against Obama, while those that are familiar with Arpaio's own issues are less likely to do so.

Net result for Obama? Its a wash. No positive or negative.

At the end of the day, I think you are likely right as to how all this will play out. I dont think it is RIGHT, that I think you are right, I simply believe partisinship will allways trump the search for truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Well, Alex Jones obviously believes that the hidden truth is that Frank Marshall Davis was Obama's real father.

This would line up with one of Xuenchen's three options that he threw out there earlier and I think Xuenchen knows something (or he has hinted that he does), which is why he keeps throwing out crumbs.

Or are all of Xuenchen's options really tied together? I guess I'm going to have to do a little research to see how Frank Marshall Davis ties into these other known associations of Obama's from 1981 that he mentions.

However, I just assumed the big October Surprise before election time would be more related to what's going on in the Middle East or a completely controlled financial collapse.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
I simply believe partisinship will allways trump the search for truth.

No, what is impeding the search for the truth is the fact that Arpaio's posse was refused at every turn by officials in Hawaii. To the point of extreme suspicion. If there was nothing to hide, then why keep hiding it?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Now, as far as exactly what they were paid for, you will find that much of that probably wont ever be available to you. Attorney client privilege still applies, even with someone of Obama's status.

Au contraire, my friend. There has been *some* unintended disclosure as to some monies having been paid. Just as the "Believers" claim "birthers" make up lies, as do they.

Proof, you say? Sure, I have proof.

Here below, in fact, is a "Believer" lie, witness the lie.

Originally posted by spoor

Obama's private attorney was working pro bono....
www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Obama attorney in the California case of Keyes v Bowen (one of the three known cases where Obama was represented by private counsel), Fredric Woocher, said: “This suit, like all of the others that have been filed challenging Obama’s qualifications for the Presidency, is frivolous,” he said in an email to POLITICO, adding that he is, in fact, working pro bono. “There is absolutely no truth to the stories about the untold millions supposedly being paid to us,” he said.

That is one of the juciest, because the proof is on court record. A lie is a lie, regardless of the monetary amount. Pro bono means free. That simple. This is proof it was not free. The link shows the court document oulining the attorneys fees, filed in court. Attorneys fees, for a Pro-Bono? So the work was minimal? They still got paid.

Woocher, for whatever reason, *may* be Pro-Bono, but his firm wasn't, and as is evidenced the way the post, and many others in the past have been written, is to give the false impression that Obama's attorneys *never* get paid to defend his cases. This is "Believer" obfuscation and lies. His firm defended Obama and Biden.

Keyes V Bowen Judgement
www.scribd.com...

In the case of Keyes et al v. Bowen et al (including Obama), the Superior Court of California, County of Sacramento dismissed and awarded costs to defendants. Defendant Bowen was awarded "costs in the amount of $350.00," defendant Obama was awarded "costs in the amount of $520.00," And defendant Biden was awarded "costs in the amount of $520.00."

Source

Difference with Bauer was, he got paid under "Campaign Funds", so there is no way to differentiate, which is certainly intentional.

www.familysecuritymatters.org...

Exclusive: Obama Attorney Threatens Distinguished Veteran on Obama Birth Certificate Issue: Why?
by MARGARET CALHOUN HEMENWAY April 15, 2009

Read more: Family Security Matters www.familysecuritymatters.org...
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

[Editor’s note: Barack Obama’s lawyer, Robert F. Bauer, is threatening a D.C. attorney with “sanctions,” because the attorney is simply requesting that Obama show proof of his birth. (snip) The president of the United States is threatening sanctions – and the word “sanctions” is used in the threat -- against attorney John Hemenway.(snip)]

The entire letter , written by Obama attorney Robert F. Bauer, states the following (and we note that there is no reference in this letter to an existing valid Birth Certificate for Barack Obama, as opposed to a Certificate of Live Birth, and there is no claim that a valid Birth certificate exists which can be shown to the American people, an act that immediately would shut down this query):

“I represent President Barack Obama and Vice President Joseph Biden. I write to request that, in light of the District Court’s March 24, 2009 Rule 11 order in Hollister v. Soetoro, No. 08-2254, you withdraw the appeal filed in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, No. 09-5080. For the reasons stated in Judge Robertson’s order, the suit is frivolous and should not be pursued.

Should you decline to withdraw this frivolous appeal, please be informed that we intend to pursue sanctions, including costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees, pursuant to federal Rule Appellate Procedure 38 and D.C. Circuit Rule 38.”

(emphasis mine) See link for more.

Link to pdf letter from Bauer:
www.familysecuritymatters.org...

Robert J Bauer, husband of Anita Dunn, the well-known Moaist, was Obama's campaign Manager, turned personal attorney, who has since resigned.

In addition to representing Obama on eligibility cases, Bauer served as legal counsel to the president in the criminal probe of Rod Blagojevich. Bob Bauer was counsel to Tom Daschle during Bill Clinton’s impeachment trial.
3gn.ar15.com...
edit on 19-7-2012 by Libertygal because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I guess you dont have any undebunked evidence to post then? I guess that's pretty ridicilous too

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join