It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Investigators for an Arizona sheriff's volunteer posse have declared that President Barack Obama's birth certificate is definitely fraudulent.

Members of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's posse said in March that there was probable cause that Obama's long-form birth certificate released by the White House in April 2011 was a computer-generated forgery.

Now, Arpaio says investigators are positive it's fraudulent.

Mike Zullo, the posse's chief investigator, said numeric codes on certain parts of the birth certificate indicate that those parts weren't filled out, yet those sections asking for the race of Obama's father and his field of work or study were completed.

Zullo said investigators previously didn't know the meaning of codes but that the codes were explained by a 95-year-old former state worker who signed the president's birth certificate. Zullo said a news reporter who has helped out in the probe let investigators listen in on an interview he concluded of the former state worker.

news.yahoo.com...

Interesting that's on Yahoo news, and top story on Drudge!

Ouch, right down the mainstream, just where Obama didn't want that to go, and any other number of "Guardians".

He's also moving and referring the investigation to the Congress.
Like THAT's going to go anywhere? But hey, Arpaio and crew did their job. They determined the White House release is a fraud, no doubt.

Previously, the Sheriff was not completely convinced, but after this latest investigative phase, is stating this now as "they are sure the BC is fraudulent." That's tough news to swallow for the Obama hopefuls, and will be rejected outright by the Obama Guardians. So? Did YOU do an investigation of the depth and scope that the cold case posse did? No? Then why should I believe you over Arpaio?

Too bad, cause I am not. I believe what Arpaio and crew have determined has way more integrity than any bozo yapping on a conspiracy forum. They've done the research, and reached the fire through the smoke. But looks like that blaze is going to be too much to handle for the local fire dept.
edit on Tue Jul 17th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hmmm...I'm slightly curious about what Americans will do. Will they demand impeachment, or not do anything?

I'm only slightly curious though. *maybe because I just finished my second glass of wine...lol*

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I was a few minutes faster mate, www.abovetopsecret.com... You're right about MSM outlets reporting on it, well, at least they all have copied and pastied the same article and reposted it

edit on 17-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Funny, I don't remember anyone checking George Bush's birth certificate.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This bozo knew the released birth certificate was a fraud in less than 30 minutes investigation. Anyone familiar with Photoshop could tell that many parts were added/altered.
I'm glad someone in officialdom agrees with us bozo conspiracy "theorists".
This isn't conspiracy theory however, it is conspiracy fact.
Someone has been pulling a fast one on the American public for the last 4 years.
Question is who and why did they put Obama in as "their man" cause he sure isn't ours.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

you guys are gonna have to ro-sham-bo on it

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah, but you are in BPN forum, and I think there can be two threads on the site in that case, not sure... That may only apply to BAN...

And total denial from the Arizona Democratic Party, attempting to lessen the impact of this, trying to say that it's just to draw attention to the racial profiling case?

DENIAL. They can't handle it. haha. Can't even respond to the charges.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BacknTime

I dunno what that means but I was thinking more like Rock, Paper, Scissors.

reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yeah I think that only applies to BAN & we both know there will be plenty of future threads about this very article soon to come
! But in any case, yeah I can't buy into the ADP's reasoning for the Sheriffs on going investigation. I mean, if he really did have all of these sex scandals, & who knows what else, then wouldn't he not want any unwanted attention drawn to him? Can anyone confirm/deny these allegations?
edit on 17-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

I'm glad someone in officialdom agrees with us bozo conspiracy "theorists".
This isn't conspiracy theory however, it is conspiracy fact.t ours.

I never cared either way, but all those people who did care were soooo constantly called names by so many on the Internet and television, that they deserve a huge apology. They endured some pretty mean comments for even questioning it's authenticity. I remember reading and watching people being dismissed in such a rude manner for years.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Question is who and why did they put Obama in as "their man" cause he sure isn't ours.

The question is why is someone drawing your attention to Obama's birth certificate? Who decided to focus on that in the first place? Why are they going to such lengths to prove it's a fake?
Someone's using this for their own ends.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It's the same group of people that had Bush Jr. as their front man 4 years ago. It's George Bush Sr. and Co.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well looks like the ADP, and the DNC had better get plan B going, just in case. Just in case there is a case. And I believe the cold case posse has... a very hot case.

So I wonder what subcommittee meeting that's going to get thrown out in?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Tell us something we didn't know.

Getting Congress, or anyone else, to do anything about it...

Forget about it.

They would rather be thought of as fools, then to prove it by actually admitting they messed up etc.

This country is screwed!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Joe is is like a Pit bull when he gets his teeth into something. I for one am proud of him and the work he has done for Arizona even though he is sheriff of Maricopa county and I live in neighboring Gila county.
The news media and opposing groups paint him in a bad light and make him out as a racist insane man he is tough and a true patriot of this country. I live here and see it first hand. We need more like him.

As for Obama.....

this only verifies what I have felt / known was true all along. The fact is there are some VERY powerful people behind him. Who thy are is a mystery but if this hasn't gone anywhere in 4 years it ain't going nowhere now.
Unless by some chance the Democratic party throws him under the bus.

I would be VERY surprised if this goes anywhere.

I personally would be pleased if he was immediately hauled out in cuffs tried for treason and if found guilty hung on the front lawn of the White House. A message to those who may wish to try it again.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

Bush's wife never said that Kenya was his home country. And Bush's grandmother didn't live in Kenya and state that she was there when Bush was born.
Believe me if any of these things were said about Bush, the Democrats and their supporters would have demanded to see his birth certificate. Can't we at least be honest about that?
Heck look at all the effort they put into researching whether or not he really served in the national guard. That is a pretty good indication as to what the Democrats would do if the shoe was on the other foot.

edit on 7/17/2012 by Sparky63 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Funny, I don't remember anyone even questioning if he was a US citizen or not. They sure asked McCain. Was this your first attempt at trying to play the 'race card'? If it was, good try, if not, well, try harder.

link   

The question is why is someone drawing your attention to Obama's birth certificate? Who decided to focus on that in the first place? Why are they going to such lengths to prove it's a fake?
Someone's using this for their own ends.

That's what I have been thinking since the beginning of the birther thing. Whether it is true or not is less interesting to me than the motivation and intentions of the people pushing this into public view. Any topic that carries this much emotion is very suspicious to me.

Edit: for the record though, the president (and all others in public office) should be the epitome of a law-abiding citizen, so if the president commits a crime, I'm all for dropping the hammer.
edit on 17-7-2012 by wagnificent because: elaboration

link   
Here is a video clip from AP:

Interesting he says at the end, they arent accusing obama of any crime, only the govt itself... wtf?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if Obama was born on a shooting star or in the middle of the Suez Canal, all that matters is this...

"President Obama was born in Honolulu and his birth certificate is valid," Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. "Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law."

As far as the Hawaii folks are concerned, Obama is their son so there is nothing you folks can do about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if Obama was born on a shooting star or in the middle of the Suez Canal, all that matters is this...

"President Obama was born in Honolulu and his birth certificate is valid," Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. "Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law."

As far as the Hawaii folks are concerned, Obama is their son so there is nothing you folks can do about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join