It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Then you haven't been paying attention, as his whole new report, like his last report, has already been debunked.

He hasn't produced one single undebunked bit of info.

Post something he claimed, that you believe.

Go on.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by longlostbrother

I'll concede to that.

The bottom line is, Sheriff Joe's constituents asked him to investigate it and he did.

Second bottom line is that Obama is hiding SOMETHING on his birth certificate or this wouldn't have become such a fiasco in the first place.

The fact that we know that Obama was adopted and used to go by the name, Barry Soetoro, could make it as simple as his original birth certificate being amended to reflect the adoption, but I think America deserves to know.

Barack may have changed his name back to Barack Obama in 1980-81 after his mother divorced Soetoro, but is it possible to "undo" an adoption?

Poor Barry, he wasn't only a dual citizen at birth, but became a dual citizen a second time. I know the current laws don't require you to reclaim American citizenship if you've become a citizen elsewhere, but I'm pretty sure you had to back then.

Is this the huge mystery? Or did Obama take it a step further and receive money from the U.S. as a foreign student to make his way through college? I'm guessing he never reclaimed his American citizenship and only became a true American when the laws changed it back for him.

But you are right, the birth certificate itself is insignificant compared to his views as outlined in "Dreams of My Father". The book is nothing but one huge fantasy about a man that Obama never really knew and yet still tried to please and gain acceptance from, even after his father's death. This is the true horror behind our President. Trying to live out his father's freaking dream is ruining America!
As if Bush didn't do the exact same thing! (Iraq War anyone?)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Talk to Hawaii. It's their law.

As for your lie about me, that I'm a shill, why not send me a PM and I'll tell you all about me, and prove I'm no shill?? Happily give you my name, phone number, real email, Facebook page, my bands Facebook page, links to me all over the web, etc etc.

Or sure, why not just keep lying??

Easier for you birthers than finding the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by taccj9903

And all the long-registered users that agree with me, what's your excuse for ignoring them?

Or are you just playing "shoot the messenger" because you can't actually dispute the facts?

Go on, show me a single undebunked birther "fact". Go on.

Here's a fact for you.

VOTE OBAMA OUT IN 2012 AND THE WHOLE STORY GOES AWAY!

Along with some of the other ills that face our country. Too bad Obama wasn't capable of putting together an Obamacare plan for that!!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wooster

As if Bush didn't do the exact same thing! (Iraq War anyone?)

Bush already stated that going to war with Iraq was his biggest regret during his Presidency. Unfortunately, at the time, he didn't know that the CIA had it's own agenda. As far as you know, Bush Sr. could have set his own son up for this one not knowing the implications of the outcome.

However, I doubt that you'll ever hear Obama say that Obamacare was his biggest regret. After that monstrosity rolls out in it's entirety, we're going to see a lot more problems than solutions, and it will bleed us dry just the same.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
and we are to believe a self admitted raciest, a ten cent thug. who has just spent a whole lot of local money on a questionable investigation ...oooooh i am so impressed. this is a guy who arrests 6 yr old kids to feed his ego...you believe him./i worry about you

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Lol yes, Obamacare is just as bad as the Iraq war. In fact, double lol.

As for the claim that somehow Bush was tricked by the CIA, like your birther claims, it's not actually true.

Ah well, at least you're consistent.

As for Bush regretting the Iraq war, he didn't say that, he said that he regretted the intelligence failures and wished his justification had turned out to be true.

So, he regretted being wrong on intelligence, not the war.

And looke Cheney says Bush would've invaded Iraq, no matter what:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

No regrets.

edit on 19-7-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I wonder where all of this is going.

Something big is going to happen before the election. I don't know what it is, but I feel it coming down the pike.

[It will be "incidents" Obama was involved in from 1981.

It will expose the real deal.

It will confirm his known associates from that era.]

[The real Father will be confirmed by DNA tests (already known but deeply suppressed)]

[The real Mother will be confirmed]

possible resignation.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

These predictions are laughable.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

[The real Father will be confirmed by DNA tests (already known but deeply suppressed)]

[The real Mother will be confirmed]

Will this be hosted by Jerry Springer?

I am predicting that through DNA tests we will finally be able to find the truth about Thomas Posey being George Washington's illegitimate child. This has nothing to do with Obama, I just want to find it if it was true.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Kaploink because: yaddaa yadda

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

As for Bush regretting the Iraq war, he didn't say that, he said that he regretted the intelligence failures and wished his justification had turned out to be true.

He never said he wished his justification had turned out to be true. He said the intelligence coming out of Iraq was flawed and that was it.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

Let's not also forget that there is no record of Ann Dunham having a passport before 1965. So she would have had to illegally enter multiple countries on here way to Kenya. Also, birthers claim that Obama was born in Mombasa. This is hundreds of miles from the village where Obama's family lives. Not a single birther has been able to explain why the family would drive all the way to Mombasa when there was a closer hospital.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've noticed a lot of people saying that this could all be solved if Obama was able to get his hands on the microfilm. How exactly do you propose him to present this to the entire country? He can't simply hold it up and expect birthers to believe him. We also already know that scanning and posting it online isn't good enough. So what will make you happy? Will him walking around to every house in the country with it, an official from the Hawaii Department of Health to swear it is legitimate, and a judge to make that statement legally binding enough? Of course it wouldn't be. At the very least you'd bash Obama for wasting his time on this nonsense and not doing his job. So please explain to us what exactly Obama would have to do to make you believe he was born in Hawaii?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by Xcalibur254

thats because birthers are not at all familiar with Mumbasa or Kenya in genral. They only know it's Africa and not here. The entire premise that Obama wasn't born where all the evidence points, is ludicrous and beyond sad at this point. Birthers are like rotten children at this point. How many times do you have to be proven wrong for you to stop pouting and stomping and crying about Kenya?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Sigh.

"The biggest regret of all the presidency has to have been the intelligence failure in Iraq," Mr Bush said 50 days before President-elect Barack Obama's inauguration. "I wish the intelligence had been different, I guess." But Mr Bush refused to say whether he would have ordered the March 2003 invasion if he had known that late dictator Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction, calling it "an interesting question." "That is a do-over that I can't do. It's hard for me to speculate," said Mr Bush, who declared as recently as last week that Saddam's ouster was "the right decision then - and it is the right decision today."

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

What band are you in?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Dbl post

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by reaganero

Send me a PM and I'll happily tell you. Not gonna post info publicly.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Star for you!

Although I have to agree that ousting Saddam Hussein was a good thing, too bad the infighting of the current government there is creating just as many headaches for the whole region. I think it's become obvious that we're never going to be able to assist the Middle East into becoming a real democratic anything. Then again, it doesn't appear that we're capable of remaining a real democratic anything either!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I think that, essentially, if you're more interested in how someone helps you, than how it helps them, your chances of success are dramatically lowered...

It's not a perfect way to judge the chances, but... it's a good way to judge odds I think...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join