It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 31
120
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by scifi-dude
It is amazing how IGNORANT americans are, instead of writing this piece of creap post, about obama birth place, you should be talking about BIGGER issues, we all know obama is black, and better than the last 3 presidents


racist post, what has is half blackness got to do with being "better" (which is highly subjective BY THE WAY RACIST)




posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
As Jon Stewart (roughly) said: "Well, if a sheriff from Arizona says it's fake, then it's GOTTA be!"



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by scifi-dude
It is amazing how IGNORANT americans are, instead of writing this piece of creap post, about obama birth place, you should be talking about BIGGER issues, we all know obama is black, and better than the last 3 presidents


racist post, what has is half blackness got to do with being "better" (which is highly subjective BY THE WAY RACIST)


It's not racist - it is a statement of 1 fact and 1 opinion that were not actually linked except they apply to e same person - ie he didnt' say he is better because he is black or vice versa!

Obama IS black - get over it.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I wonder where all of this is going.

Something big is going to happen before the election. I don't know what it is, but I feel it coming down the pike.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by scifi-dude
It is amazing how IGNORANT americans are, instead of writing this piece of creap post, about obama birth place, you should be talking about BIGGER issues, we all know obama is black, and better than the last 3 presidents


racist post, what has is half blackness got to do with being "better" (which is highly subjective BY THE WAY RACIST)


It's not racist - it is a statement of 1 fact and 1 opinion that were not actually linked except they apply to e same person - ie he didnt' say he is better because he is black or vice versa!

Obama IS black - get over it.



NOT ME bringing his half blackness into it, so he (AND YOU) need to get over it.

Why did he mention the blackness if NOT to make a point, your assessment makes no sense- he specifically mentioned him being black and better, so this is CLEARLY not just too statements of fact



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
At this point, I don't care if Obama was born on the moon and his ancestors were colored pink. He's a horrible president and liar.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
A revisit to the story page at Yahoo in OP, and look:


Most Popular

Ariz. sheriff says Obama birth certificate is fake
Camouflaged Residence Discovered in California Park
Utah man’s confessional obituary owns up to life of pranks
Obama the attacker: ‘Hope and Change’ meets swift boat tactics
Chick-fil-A president slams gay marriage
George W. Bush: Being president was ‘awesome … but I have no desire for fame and power anymore’


news.yahoo.com...

Look at what is the most popular story. Yup Obama, you got a major problem. Produce the microfilm, and we'll all go away *poof.*


A lot of people, despite political party, are starting to doubt the legitimacy of his birth place. That's why you see a crap ton of shills working this site lately to try and steer people's thinking away from that doubt.

What needs to take place, so that this WILL go away is for the president to get his records as you said, on microfilm, produce the real documentation before the public where it can be looked at an analyzed, and he needs to address the American people himself.

The way that he has chosen to handle this, is what has created all of these suspicions. Rather than arming himself with lawyers to try and make it go away, only HE himself can silence all of the doubts by stepping up and handling this matter NOW.

I tell you though, I won't be voting for him again. Too. many. lies.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
Great link here explaining how Joe and his gang lied again:

blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com...

This link needs to be in all birther threads until people cop on.


This is the second time you've posted this link and if anyone takes the time to read it, here's a quote:



On top of that, Arpaio's birther pals conveniently cropped the area of the 1968 guide to omit the fact that they were referring to a section called "race of child," not "race of father." (Click here for the whole document.)


First of all, there is no section on the long form birth certificate asking for the race of the child, even though the 1961 code book gives a code for it. I have a hard time believing that they're leaving the race of the child up to the judgement of the person entering data into a computer, but it is state government after all.

It would only make sense that the same list that is being used as a coding reference for the child would also be used for the parents for consistent coding and reporting purposes, because there is no other coding list in the 1961 code book for the race of the parents even though they are the only ones listed on the long form birth certificate.

Using the 1968 code book was the only reference that could be used as a backup reference to the 1961 code book which had many of the codes missing from it.


edit on 19-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman
 


More birther paranoia... there's no Obama shills on here... what you can shills are people that refuse to just believe birther lies, because they hate Obama... in fact there's a TON of people, like me, thta do NOT love Obama, but refuse to believe right-wing political propaganda... you on the other hand, do believe this crap, without doing proper research.

Show me any single birther claim and I can show you where it's been debunked.

Disagreeing with you doesn't make me a shill.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined
 


The codes are different though?

I would be an idiot to take the wrong medication, just because it was the only medication I had... I've seen you try and justify his lie multiple time now, but it still makes no sense.

You know as well that his posse cropped the graphic to hide it was from 68, don't you?

Go read all of this:

www.thefogbow.com...



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Thunder heart woman
 


More birther paranoia... there's no Obama shills on here... what you can shills are people that refuse to just believe birther lies, because they hate Obama... in fact there's a TON of people, like me, thta do NOT love Obama, but refuse to believe right-wing political propaganda... you on the other hand, do believe this crap, without doing proper research.

Show me any single birther claim and I can show you where it's been debunked.

Disagreeing with you doesn't make me a shill.


You just registered yesterday and already you know there are no "Obama shills" on this site? Suspicious you register on ATS the day after this story broke...



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Its 2012... who really cares anymore. Its way too late for the people of amaerica to take a stand, like Iceland kind of did. "The most powerful country" ... in what sense, deffinately not citizenship.. maybe military but that doesnt make a counntry, the people do.

Doesnt matter who the president is, American is going down the wrong path, and all the citizens want to do is argue and bit!ch, think they're country is so damn great.. meanwhile they are bombing places behind your backs.

If Obama makes president or not it doesnt matter.. Governments go much deeper then a president, which is just the face of a country. Whos actually pulling the strings behind the government, you think a president election matters? Nor does a birth record...



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
dbl post **
edit on 19-7-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Thunder heart woman
 


More birther paranoia... there's no Obama shills on here... what you can shills are people that refuse to just believe birther lies, because they hate Obama... in fact there's a TON of people, like me, thta do NOT love Obama, but refuse to believe right-wing political propaganda... you on the other hand, do believe this crap, without doing proper research.

Show me any single birther claim and I can show you where it's been debunked.

Disagreeing with you doesn't make me a shill.


Actually, *I* don't know what I believe. I voted for the man, but that is a decision that I have come to regret. I think he has lied about many things. Too many things are not adding up. I could careless where he was born, but he still needs to be a man, step up, and handle this now. If he wanted to, he could end all of this today by addressing all of the concerns with the American people, and present real documentation, not just copied and made up forms packaged in a PDF file and put on the internet.

He needs to end this ridiculousness once and for all and only he can do this.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Its 2012... who really cares anymore. Its way too late for the people of amaerica to take a stand, like Iceland kind of did. "The most powerful country" ... in what sense, deffinately not citizenship.. maybe military but that doesnt make a counntry, the people do.

Doesnt matter who the president is, American is going down the wrong path, and all the citizens want to do is argue and bit!ch, think they're country is so damn great.. meanwhile they are bombing places behind your backs.

If Obama makes president or not it doesnt matter.. Governments go much deeper then a president, which is just the face of a country. Whos actually pulling the strings behind the government, you think a president election matters? Nor does a birth record...


I do agree with your sentiment and that the president is merely a puppet, however, if they can pull this kind of deceit off write under our noses what else are they doing that isn't so obvious? They put out a fake birth certificate as if to say "we dare you to try and stop us, you people are powerless to what we can do." If the American people can wake up to this perhaps they will start questioning many deeper issues.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903
 


And all the long-registered users that agree with me, what's your excuse for ignoring them?

Or are you just playing "shoot the messenger" because you can't actually dispute the facts?

Go on, show me a single undebunked birther "fact". Go on.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman
 


Ahhhhhhhh so you just want him to get the original of his birth Cert, something he can't legally do, and show it to every single American, knowing that even then most birthers will just call the a fraud... Then you'd believe him?

Talk about ridiculous.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by taccj9903
 


And all the long-registered users that agree with me, what's your excuse for ignoring them?

Or are you just playing "shoot the messenger" because you can't actually dispute the facts?

Go on, show me a single undebunked birther "fact". Go on.



The OP just gave you one, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's team of investigators are positive the BC is a fraud. Like the OP said, that's good enough for me too.



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


I'll concede to that.

The bottom line is, Sheriff Joe's constituents asked him to investigate it and he did.

Second bottom line is that Obama is hiding SOMETHING on his birth certificate or this wouldn't have become such a fiasco in the first place.

The fact that we know that Obama was adopted and used to go by the name, Barry Soetoro, could make it as simple as his original birth certificate being amended to reflect the adoption, but I think America deserves to know.

Barack may have changed his name back to Barack Obama in 1980-81 after his mother divorced Soetoro, but is it possible to "undo" an adoption?

Poor Barry, he wasn't only a dual citizen at birth, but became a dual citizen a second time. I know the current laws don't require you to reclaim American citizenship if you've become a citizen elsewhere, but I'm pretty sure you had to back then.

Is this the huge mystery? Or did Obama take it a step further and receive money from the U.S. as a foreign student to make his way through college? I'm guessing he never reclaimed his American citizenship and only became a true American when the laws changed it back for him.

But you are right, the birth certificate itself is insignificant compared to his views as outlined in "Dreams of My Father". The book is nothing but one huge fantasy about a man that Obama never really knew and yet still tried to please and gain acceptance from, even after his father's death. This is the true horror behind our President. Trying to live out his father's freaking dream is ruining America!



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Thunder heart woman
 


Ahhhhhhhh so you just want him to get the original of his birth Cert, something he can't legally do, and show it to every single American, knowing that even then most birthers will just call the a fraud... Then you'd believe him?

Talk about ridiculous.


Ahhh long lost brother. Will they let you get up and have a break soon, or will you have to sit there many more hours trudging through this incredible weighty job of shilling? You should re-read my posts again before forming these replies that just goes off the rails.

It is amazing that Obama can't touch his original birth certificate, when I have held my own and looked at it. lol No one came up to me and said it was illegal and took it away either. Amazing!



new topics




 
120
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

log in

join