It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ThatsAllFolks

This so called Sheriff needs to actually do real policing (check his record on sexual crimes and the backlog in his area and tell me he isn't distracted by this crap)

He is doing real policing.

You very obviously do not understand jurisdictional issues and the traditional role and powers of enforcement for a sheriff.

You do realize that anyone with an IQ above 115 is laughing at you... right?
edit on 18/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No one has proven my arguments wrong. No one.

How wonderfully delusional!!

The poster that you apparently thought set me straight later apologized to me for attributing an argument to me that I had not made.

Which took nothing at all away from his complete demolition of your pseudo legal arguments by noting case after case when they had been rejected by the courts.

The reason that you, along with everyone else, refuses to address my statements is because you would have no other choice but to admit that not one piece of valid evidence exists that proves his legitimate claim to natural born citizenship.
Not one. None. No evidence.

Except for 100 or so court cases, statements by Hawaii officials, birth notices, and everything else that has been offered as evidence - yes - apart from those there isn't one single piece of evidence - no sireee....

The only evidence released by Barry and his handlers was the supposed long form BC that is a digital copy and not even legitimately admissible as evidence in a court of law.
BECAUSE ITS A COPY.

How remarkable - you say this is the only piece of evidence released, but that it is not actually evidence?? self-contradict much??

It is a copy that normally accepted as valid as long as anyone BUT Barry is using it, but for some reason, when it comes to his birth certificate, it is an authorized copy when it is first released...
However when it comes time to scrutinize it in a court of law, HIS OWN ATTORNEY argues that it is NOT VALID.

He only said it is not valid AS EVIDENCE IN COURT. that is quite some case of selective quoting you have here - heck you even selectively ignore some of your own previous posts!

It doesn't make sense.
But of course you won't directly address this because you can't directly address this.
lol - I did address your one questi0n to me quite specifically - and you agreed with my answer!

In this post that I am answering you agreed with my answer that a copy of a birth certificate is not evidence in court.

didn't you notice that??

You fail. You continue to fail. All you have are petty insults and meaningless invectives filled with superficial bluster.

What an excellent description of your own effort - and that is not surprising, since you know better than anyone how little you have actually managed to offer.

Oh, and BTW - Arpaio's efforts are still nothing more than repeating long since debunked claims

time you built a bridge, or this is going to scar you for life!

edit on 18-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
Funny, I don't remember anyone checking George Bush's birth certificate.

Because George Bush put all his information right on the table the day he became president, they even put it on the internet for people to see...can't say the same for Obama.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

Really? He's doing real policing? Tell that to the children who have been sexually abused in his jurisdiction that receive no help from the MCSO. For example there is one case where a little girl was sexually abused and the case was closed because a suspect was unable to come in for questioning. How is that real policing? Real LEOs don't close a case because it inconveniences a person they believe has abused a child. Let's not also forget that violent crimes have dramatically increased in Maricopa County since Arpaio was first elected.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by ThatsAllFolks

This so called Sheriff needs to actually do real policing (check his record on sexual crimes and the backlog in his area and tell me he isn't distracted by this crap)

He is doing real policing.

And that is why he sent 6 members of his all-volunteer civiian "cold case posse" to Hawaii??

You very obviously do not understand jurisdictional issues and the traditional role and powers of enforcement for a sheriff.

As an Arizona Sherrif he has no jurisdiction at all in Hawaii, that's what you mean, right?

You do realize that anyone with an IQ above 115 is laughing at you... right?

that's not true - I'm laughing at YOU!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

The digital copy was inadmissible because it wasn't the actual birth certificate. People are claiming that his BC is a fraud because of digital aberrations on a digital copy. The problems people have with it would not appear on a paper, hard copy. So how can you claim the original is a fraud when the reasons you are saying it's a fraud would not appear on the original?

The reason it was posted in the first place was to appease fringe demographics. It was never intended to be a legally binding document. It was posted to show people that it existed. That's it. The reason why it was scanned and posted online was because it would reach the most people that way. I suppose he could have had the Hawaii Department of Health take a picture of the hard copy and then the WH could have posted that. Of course people would still have reason to complain. It seems to me you wouldn't be satisfied until he went around to every house in America with the hard copy, an official from the Hawaii DOH to claim the hard copy is legitimate, and a judge to swear the official under penalty of law that his statement is true.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
I personally would be pleased if he was immediately hauled out in cuffs tried for treason and if found guilty hung on the front lawn of the White House. A message to those who may wish to try it again.

Hey you have somewhat evolved. 30 years ago you would have skipped the trial and gone right to the lynching.

I got your number!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wahaha. Arpaio did the research, came up with the verdict, and you just can't handle it. Sorry, but them's the facts.

So much doubt will be created by this on Obama that he won't stand a chance in November. A real investigation, done by career law enforcement themselves, and it appears it's ruffled some feathers. Awwwww....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sheriff Arpaio should not only to try convince congress but the top military commanders of this country with high-level security clearance, who actually have a say in the strategic movements of large segments of the military under their control. The members of congress as well as the military took an oath to protect the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic. If knowing this, they willingly support obamacare and willingly support having US / foreign military troops mistreating US population, then the oath that they took was nothing more than pomp and circumstance and did not actually have any meaning what's so ever. The greed for money and power of the leaders in our government is what ultimately led the US to it's current state and future implosion. I guess power really does corrupt and pretty soon, absolute power will corrupt absolutely.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Man up and put some time in to genuine research.

I believe Joe and the posse did just that. From a vantage point that no one here could possibly hope to even get close to, with better lawyers and more skilled, professional investigators.

And look at the verdict: fraudulent.

I hope that sinks in to those that ridiculed, and continue to ridicule those of us just willing to give the investigation a chance.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Wahaha. Arpaio did the research, came up with the verdict, and you just can't handle it. Sorry, but them's the facts.

the facts are that Arpaio regurgitated old debunked information that was not original research by him or his CCP at all.

He started this on March 1, with a rewritten report by Mara Zebest from June last year.

Now his latest effort also repeats long debunked myths.

And as Sheriff he doesn't get to deliver a verdict either - sorry about that!

So much doubt will be created by this on Obama that he won't stand a chance in November. A real investigation, done by career law enforcement themselves, and it appears it's ruffled some feathers. Awwwww....

Wrong again - it was an investigation by all-civilian volunteers from the "Cold Case Posse" that found no new evidence whatsoever - every single piece they "dug up" has been known for at least months, and shown to be rubbish long ago.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Man up and put some time in to genuine research.

I believe Joe and the posse did just that. From a vantage point that no one here could possibly hope to even get close to, with better lawyers and more skilled, professional investigators.

I dont' think it would be hard. He didn't use any lawyers for starters AFAIK, so hiring 1 lawyer would give you "better lawyers". And his investigators from the Cold Case Posse were all-civilian unpaid volunteers - so getting a single professional investigator would enable you to do better on that front too.

so all you really need to get is any 2 people - 1 current lawyer, and 1 professional investigator, of any ilk, and immediately you are "better" in those 2 areas than Joe.

And look at the verdict: fraudulent.

No great surprise give then "quality" of the investigation - after all it didn't actually manage to find anything new at all.

I hope that sinks in to those that ridiculed, and continue to ridicule those of us just willing to give the investigation a chance.

yes it sinks in - you are clueless.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The governmental structure of the United States was set up by the founders in the hope that over the years only those people of high moral character and integrity would assume the reins of power. However, knowing that was not always possible, they dispersed power over three distinct and independent branches as a check on each other.

What they could not imagine is the surrender and abdication of its constitutional duty by the preeminent governmental branch, the Congress, to a chief executive devoid of any character or integrity coupled with a judiciary essentially powerless to enforce the law when the chief executive ignores them

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...

link   
I think it is pertinent to repost the critical July 17th video of the outcome, seeing as so many seem to be trying to diminish the findings:

They are quite clear there was nothing political or racial about the investigation of a fraudulent government document, that only the Hawaii Dept. of Health (HDH) had the authority to issue. The posse clearly determined that it could not have been the HDH that issued the BC document presented on the WH website.

link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

IThey are quite clear there was nothing political or racial about the investigation of a fraudulent government document, that only the Hawaii Dept. of Health (HDH) had the authority to issue. The posse clearly determined that it could not have been the HDH that issued the BC document presented on the WH website.

and yet the HDH says they are wrong.....let's see...should we beleive the HDH about it's own documents, or a bunch of people who had no jurisdiction to investigate anything in Hawaii, and who didn't actually find out any new information at all??

Yeah - I'm going to go with the professionals who understand their own systms and not the amateurs who were led by someone seeking to make money from the birther issue!

Yep - this supposedly impartial investigation interested only in upholding the law, was led by Mike Zullo , co-author of: A Question of Eligibility: A Law Enforcement Investigation into Barack Obama’s Birth Certificate and His Eligibility to be President

Unbiased, objective investigation??

Nah..I don't think so.

Heck even the conservative National Review Online debunked Arpaio's "evidence" 4 months ago!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Now wait a minute. Why am I even concerned about all these people trying to deflect and confuse from the findings of a professional investigation?

I accept the findings of this investigation. And I am prepared to move on in thought from that point.

So if the HDH did not, and COULD NOT have provided the forgery on the WH website then what? I am interested in opinions from that standpoint forward.

What, is Obama going to claim that he had nothing to do with it, as if he didn't know, when he's been showing up places cracking jokes about his BC? HA! Ahh no, he knows down to the last letter what was on that fraudulent BC posted on the WH site. Although that seemed to work for Ron Paul to a degree when accused of the crazy newsletter racism... He claimed it was staffers and he wasn't paying enough attention to what was going out in his own newsletters. The big difference is that RP's story, given the situation at the time, is actually believable.

But there is nothing that Obama could say that would convince me that he didn't know anything about that specific forged BC on his own WH website, while embroiled in specific controversy about his eligibility. The posting of the BC was IN RESPONSE to the allegations, so there is NO WAY he is going to use the RP argument to get out of this. NO...FRIGGIN...WAY.

He's caught like a possum in a bear trap- despite the fact that the posse is not actually accusing the President of any wrongdoing himself. And boy is the posse giving Obama every opportunity to clear this up. While the Obama machine scrambles once again to deal with this at such a critical moment near to the elections, they are now faced with either providing the authentic microfilm, or they are toast. And given everything else uncovered, I don't honestly think they can provide it. Because it appears that Obama did indeed get shoved through the cracks.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Asktheanimals: "Someone has been pulling a fast one on the American public for the last 4 years.
Question is who and why did they put Obama in as "their man" cause he sure isn't ours."

Make that --- someone has been pulling a fast one on the American public for the last 49 years.

When their coup de etat took out JFK, they took over the USA and it has been theirs ever since.

The two party system has been a joke since then, too. Congress has been a joke since forever, too.

People are starting to wake up. How bamboozled and broke does this all have to get before people have had enough and do something about it?

It ain't goin' to fix itself.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join