It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

Back up a bit. Reagan convinced sheeple that trickle down economics was real. It probably startedbefore that but in my lifetime thats when the insanity became really evident.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by bkfd54

Because due to the TONA, part of the 13th amendment that still exists but is unprinted( you can find it in all copies of the Constitution), anyone who accepts a title of nobility is no longer a UNITED STATES citizen. Which really means to say that they are no longer a 14th amendment slave citizen. Being Sovereign is considered a title of nobility as is esquire, which is what Judges and Lawyers are.

Bzztt....the TONA is not part of hte 13th amendment and is completely seperate from it - it was a proposed amendment in its own right, and would have been teh 13th had it passed.

but it was only ratified by 12 states, and theoretically could still be ratified and become part of hte constitution.

Such basic errors are solved by just the smallest modicum of research - you get an F for fail!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
WHAT?!? Ol' JOE DECLARED IT A FRAUD!?!?!?!

Seriously, did anyone really expect that loon to say anything different?

The argument ad hominem is so obvious and has nothing whatsoever to do with Barry's eligibility, but yet your pompous arrogance seems as if you have just unleashed some piercingly clever zinger.

Hello. The approach is tired and old and it doesn't even apply.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Why do you two insist on arguing over this? Whether or not the BC is real really doesnt matter. We have much bigger problems that can only be solved by us coming together.

link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
WHAT?!? Ol' JOE DECLARED IT A FRAUD!?!?!?!

Seriously, did anyone really expect that loon to say anything different?

The argument ad hominem is so obvious and has nothing whatsoever to do with Barry's eligibility, but yet your pompous arrogance seems as if you have just unleashed some piercingly clever zinger.

Hello. The approach is tired and old and it doesn't even apply.

Old and tired absolutely describes Ol' Joe's tactics. The guy has declared it a fraud for years now. He's forgotten the part where he actually has to prove it.

'Course, Ol' Joe never was one for wanting to prove things....

link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by jhn7537
Does anyone else feel like we're screwed regardless of who wins the next election?? I honestly feel like its a lose-lose situation, I guess the million dollar question is, who will screw up the least over the next 4 years??? I honestly have zero clue who to vote for next election, its such a crappy feeling...
edit on 18-7-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Yep your exactly correct,only real honest comment I have seen.

What's strange is that since I became old enough to vote in elections (I'm 27 now) I've never been too confident with any of candidates in the election... I wonder if anyone older than me can state whether this is more of new type of sentiment americans are sharing or have elections always been crap shoots going back to the 80's, 70's, 60's ect....

I here that there was nasty elections in the past as well.This is about as divided it has ever been in the history of the U.S.some people are saying.Goes back to the Civil War days.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Why do you two insist on arguing over this? Whether or not the BC is real really doesnt matter. We have much bigger problems that can only be solved by us coming together.

What argument??

I corrected his post & said nothing about the BC??

Arpaio, OTOH, is just repeating long debunked claims - possibly knowing they are false. He should be prosecuted for malfaesance or fraud I reckon.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by MajorKarma

You sound obsessed. Let it go. Enjoy whats left of the good times. Economic collapse is coming and I guarantee you wont be thinking about birth certifiicates. More likely you'll be looking for food/water.

Poor Guy, You must think because I participate in this forum and have since before Bill Irving came on board that I am one of your peers; I am not.

The fact that I had this dream and posted it here is simply because this is where such things can be vented and as I said, I had this wonderful dream and decided to share it, particularly since it says so simply what I would like to see happen with Obama and all those with him, Bush and all those with him or at least subconsciously ...

Fact is, most all of you are cooked, just like this country is finished as the Republic it was and could have been and I am prepared to leave just like many of mine already have, within hours of my assessment that the last bells are ringing. I would have already "escaped" this melting pot of corruption a long time ago but I still had people I cared about here that were not yet convinced.

I will say no more except that people get what they deserve inevitably...Karma is Inevitable.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bkfd54
So it's ok to scream for tax records and make claims of government being the root cause of success for small business but, it becomes demagoguery when we ask for a true raised seal BC, collegiate dissertation or other self identifying documentation...huh...

Why did he and his wife voluntarily give up their licenses to practice law????

Obama and the rest of the administration should not be worrying about Mitt's tax records or other personal records, just like nut job Arpaio needs to give it up on the birth certificate thing.

It goes both ways. Obama was born here, people need to get over it. But Obama also needs to not make mistakes like asking for Mitt's tax records.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Arpaio, OTOH, is just repeating long debunked claims - possibly knowing they are false. He should be prosecuted for malfaesance or fraud I reckon.

Well then riddle me this batman...
Why did Barry's own attorney argue that his long form BC, which Arpaio claims is fraudulent, should not be admitted as evidence.
Barry's own attorney, Ms. Hill, argued that it is not valid in a court of law because it is a digital copy and quite possibly not accurate.

Of course we'll never know because the judge agreed with her and ruled that it was in fact NOT valid evidence.

If this is all true, then how can you know that it has been successfully debunked?

patiently waiting.
edit on 18/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Obama and the rest of the administration should not be worrying about Mitt's tax records or other personal records, just like nut job Arpaio needs to give it up on the birth certificate thing.

It goes both ways. Obama was born here, people need to get over it. But Obama also needs to not make mistakes like asking for Mitt's tax records.

Romney doesn't have anything to do with this.

Stop deflecting.

Romney is just as big of an idiot as Barry.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
herereply to post by kyviecaldges

lol - you've already been told why that is irrelevant (jsut one example of several posts doing so in this thread), and of course it also has nothing at all to do with Joe baby lying.

And I'll just repeat it for you - a copy of the birth certificate off the internet is not evidential because it is off the internet - why is that so hard for you to understand? IIRC to be evidential a document has to be an original or a certified copy - if evidence was required (which it was NOT), then a certified copy needs to be presented.

You're as bad as Arpaio - regurgitating old stuff in a Gish Gallop jsut hoping someone won't realise that you're trying to fool them!
edit on 18-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
As usual- the liberals come into a thread that paints the dear leader Kim I mean Obama in a bad light, and totally turns it into a race hate fest with name calling and other meaningless verbal assaults.

You dont like what came out of the investigation- so you act like morons and pull out all of your "cards".

Hes a fake-a fraud-and you will still throw yourself under the bus for someone that could give a damn about you.

Grow a set and think for yourselves, if that is at all possible.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

Romney doesn't have anything to do with this.

Stop deflecting.

Romney is just as big of an idiot as Barry.

Deflecting? Huh, what? Quit being defensive, fool. I was responding to someone else's comments that brought up tax records, and saying that Obama was being foolish for asking for them.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

lol - you've already been told why that is irrelevant (jsut one example of several posts doing so in this thread), and of course it also has nothing at all to do with Joe baby lying.

Hahaha... Do you realize how bad you just failed.

The post that you linked didn't even address my argument.
AND THE POSTER ACKNOWLEDGED THE MISTAKE!

Here is the quote

I do apologize kyviecaldge, you indeed did not say that his lawyer stated the birth certificate was fraudulent. I don't like the lies and misinformation out there being posted by birthers such as yourself. I'm going to be the bigger man and admit to my mistake.

Massively epic failure son.
edit on 18/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hahaha... Do you realize how bad you just failed.

The post that you linked didn't even address my argument.
AND THE POSTER ACKNOWLEDGED THE MISTAKE!

Here is the quote

I do apologize kyviecaldge, you indeed did not say that his lawyer stated the birth certificate was fraudulent. I don't like the lies and misinformation out there being posted by birthers such as yourself. I'm going to be the bigger man and admit to my mistake.

Massively epic failure son.

that is nothing at all to do with why it wasn't evidential - appaerntly you dont' even know what it is you are discussing.

sorry about that!!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You do realize the rest of the planet is laughing at you right? You really think that he would be still in power if it was fake, come to think of it you think that Clinton's people wouldn't have figured this out years ago? Look, you don't like the guy, I get it, but this kinda of 'conspiracy' just makes Republicans look bad....I work with a bunch and they are actually embarrassed by this kind of statement and we work IN Arizona. This so called Sheriff needs to actually do real policing (check his record on sexual crimes and the backlog in his area and tell me he isn't distracted by this crap)

....this is almost as bad as the Bachman 'Muslim Conspiracy' that is doing the rounds....it's all very sad really, and there may actually be real conspiracies out there but this kind of story just makes everyone connected look crazy....please, stop it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Really? Are we still talking about this 5 years later? I understand news like this is designed to get the voters angry and out to the voter booth. But this did not work last time, so what gives? Is it me or does everything that comes out of Arizona seems to be racist. Let me back that statement up.

1.John McCain did not want to recognize Martin Luther King Day way back when.
2.The way Arizona tried to treat illegal aliens was struck down by the supreme court as unconstitutional

Not to Mention, the Sheriff Joe Arpaio has a ton of things he's done that apparently looks racist.

10 Worst Things Arizona's Racist Sheriff Joe Arpaio Has Done
www.alternet.org...'s_racist_sheriff_joe_arpaio_has_done/

Now I know everyone in Arizona is not racist, they just happen to have few wack jobs living there that seems to makes the national news. I have a lot of friends and family in Arizona and I know not all the people that live there are racist. Just a few bad apples.

This is a dead issue, if the Arizona sheriff wants to keep beating a dead horse, let him. It did not work before, it won't work this time. It looks like this story is another instance of the tail wagging the dog. Let's see Mitt's Tax Forms and see what illegal things he's done or maybe what a great tax payer he is. I'm sure he paid his fair share of taxes, right Tea Baggers?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

No one has proven my arguments wrong. No one.

The poster that you apparently thought set me straight later apologized to me for attributing an argument to me that I had not made.

The reason that you, along with everyone else, refuses to address my statements is because you would have no other choice but to admit that not one piece of valid evidence exists that proves his legitimate claim to natural born citizenship.
Not one. None. No evidence.

The only evidence released by Barry and his handlers was the supposed long form BC that is a digital copy and not even legitimately admissible as evidence in a court of law.
BECAUSE ITS A COPY.

It is a copy that normally accepted as valid as long as anyone BUT Barry is using it, but for some reason, when it comes to his birth certificate, it is an authorized copy when it is first released...
However when it comes time to scrutinize it in a court of law, HIS OWN ATTORNEY argues that it is NOT VALID.

It doesn't make sense.
But of course you won't directly address this because you can't directly address this.

You fail. You continue to fail. All you have are petty insults and meaningless invectives filled with superficial bluster.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join