It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The founding fathers knew one day a foreigner would try to become President and destroy the country from the inside.

They were right but BHO wasn't capable of such a feat by himself.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sorry Obama haters but when I was stationed in Germany my son was born there. Regardless where a child is born, if parent is an american citizen, they will give natural born U.S. citizen status to their child. That arizona sheriff is an idiot!!! My son born in Germany has natural U.S. born status, is that wrong?
edit on 18-7-2012 by maxzen2004 because: Poor grammar

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by maxzen2004

My son born in Germany has natural U.S. born status, is that wrong?

Is his mother Kenyan and is his middle name Hussein?

edit on 18-7-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Ok, so has something suddenly become wrong with being of Kenyan descent, or having the middle name Hussein?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

For birthers it's all about getting Obama and the brown people. Nothing else matters. Not honor, not dignity, not morality, not law. Nothing else. It's okay to use any trick you can because the ends justify the means.

So I suppose you're safe.

Hopefully.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Ok, so has something suddenly become wrong with being of Kenyan descent, or having the middle name Hussein?

I wouldn't quite classify 4 years as suddenly. Would you?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

I wouldn't quite classify 4 years as suddenly. Would you?

Well, if you honestly think that there is something wrong with being of Kenyan descent, or that there is something wrong with having Hussein as a middle name, you can rightfully be labeled as an ignorant racist.

I certainly hope that is not the case with you, as the general public doesnt like ignorant racists much these days.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You people who think that it is no big deal that the president isn't a born and raised American make me sick.

Funny thing is TPTB were grooming NAZI Schwarzenegger for the president throne but everyone knew he wasn't born and raised in America. All the forged documents in the world wouldn't have worked.

And another thing, when the sheriff said " were just investigating a forged document"

Well If I were to walk into a bank for a notary with fraudulent papers and got caught I would be charged with fraud.

How come the rules don't apply to the president????

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

the rules do apply to the President - that is why, having been born in Hawaii, he is allowed to be President.

You should really read up on Arpaio's fraudulent claims - I expect the people of Arizona will be wanting to knw why he is wasting their law enforcement "resource" trying to fool them!
edit on 18-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Joe Arpaio is a clown with racist tendencies. Why anyone would take him seriously or believe him over the NSA, CIA and Secret Service is beyond me. Perhaps mental retardation would be an excuse but, even then, you simply cannot ignore the fact that every sitting congressman and senator is subject to meticulous background checks and investigation. A sitting president? They are checked even more thoroughly....for a second, third and fourth time. Do you drones seriously think that the conservatives within those alphabet letter agencies wouldn't have been all over this? Seriously. Tin. Hat. Drama. Clown. Show.

This whole conspiracy lacks any real evidence, is fear-mongering, and feeds the racist idiots on the right.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

In other words, what you're saying is that if somebody makes an accusation or allegation in court, it is up to the defendant to prove that those allegations are unfounded? That is not how the courts work sir. The courts have never the less addressed the accusations made by birthers, Farrar v. Obama of Georgia is one such good example where the judge had addressed the accusations concerning fraud. Maybe you should actually take the time to read these court cases...

Look man, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Please stop trying to pretend like you do because it is plainly obvious to anyone with even a mediocre understanding of court procedure and constitutional law.
(This seems to be a pattern with you)

You are responding to my specific comment dealing with summary judgement and it is obvious that, despite me explaining summary judgement to you in great detail, you still do not grasp the concept.

A summary judgement is given based on prima facie evidence. (yes, i spelled it wrong. run with that.)
Here is a definition for prima facie:

In common law jurisdictions, prima facie denotes evidence that – unless rebutted – would be sufficient to prove a particular proposition or fact. The term is used similarly in academic philosophy.

link to source

And here is a definition for summary judgement:

In law, a summary judgment (also judgement as a matter of law) is a judgment entered by a court for one party and against another party summarily, i.e., without a full trial.

link to source

Here is another definition of summary judgement:

A decision made on the basis of statements and evidence presented for the record without a trial. It is used when there is no dispute as to the facts of the case, and one party is entitled to judgement as a matter of law.

And another way to look at it:

A decision made on the basis of statements and evidence presented for the record without a trial. It is used when there is no dispute as to the facts of the case, and one party is entitled to judgement as a matter of law.

link to source

Summary judgement can be given to EITHER a plaintiff of a defendant.
The burden of proof is on whomever seeks a pre-trial judgement based upon plain as day evidence that a case does not exist.

The sole purpose for this pre-trial motion is to avoid... a trial.

When this citizen's case was filed, Barry's lawyer, Alexandra Hill (the nubile young sociopath), had the perfect opportunity to make the exact same argument as you.
She could bring the short form birth certificate as proof.

But she didn't. (anyone naturalized citizen can obtain a short form birth certificate)

She could have called any number of supposed Hawaiian officials to testify on his behalf.

But she didn't. (perjury?)

She could have shown the judge that ridiculous newspaper clipping about his birth that everyone loves to drag out.

But she didn't. (news outlets have no legal requirement to tell the truth per the supreme court)

She could have entered the copy of the long form birth certificate into evidence.

But she didn't because the plaintiff had already done so.
Ms. Hill then argued, successfully, against the long form birth certificate being entered into evidence based on the fact that it was an internet copy and not a trusted valid document.

Any of these things that you seem to think prove beyond the shadow of a doubt his citizenship could have been presented as prima facie evidence in order to obtain a summary judgement and avoid a trial, but...

it didn't happen.

The case went to trial and the only reason that Barry was found eligible in New Jersey is because New Jersey statute does not require proof of natural born citizenship to be eligible for the presidency.

Despite the fact that this is an explicit requirement per the US Constitution.

Like every argument you seem to make against me, you are parroting more official storyline non-sense.

Come back when you got something of substance.
edit on 18/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Arpaio's is like the pied piper of Americas most poorly educated. He is a liar and a fraud and plays upon the fears of bigots and the ignorance of others. This small pocket of American society will buy (literaly) whatever he is selling for the rest of his career after he is kicked out of office. He is setting himself up to make money on from the fringe and they buying it hook line and sincker.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
Funny, I don't remember anyone checking George Bush's birth certificate.

That's because the Bush family has a history. They didn't just come out from under a rock, pull a couple of years in the Senate and then beat out all Democratic and Republican hopefuls who have been running this game for years and in Hillary Clinton's case, hundreds of years (at least it looks that way). He was never heard from, pulled something like 3 years in the Senate and then BAM....President on his first try. Bush is evil, no doubt. I am almost definitely sure that Bushs' certificate is signed by his real father Satan and it says he is from the southern-most regions of Hell.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that the birther myths persist. Sad, really.

To the thick brow, knuckle-dragging, wife-beaters living in the hills and in the south/south west....please understand that some information that is not made available to the public, is in FACT viewed, verified and analyzed with due diligence and scrutiny by the NSA, Secret Service & FBI. If you think for a minute that they can't tell if the sitting President is a citizen or not, you need to stop eating paint chips and sniffing strong adhesive pastes.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Arpaio's is like the pied piper of Americas most poorly educated. He is a liar and a fraud and plays upon the fears of bigots and the ignorance of others. This small pocket of American society will buy (literaly) whatever he is selling for the rest of his career after he is kicked out of office. He is setting himself up to make money on from the fringe and they buying it hook line and sincker.

This. Now go find another excuse to dislike the President.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

link   
reply to post by XeroOne

funny, because the Republican Party

that nominated Bush..

signed off that they did..

link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

For birthers it's all about getting Obama and the brown people.

This is beyond ridiculous.

Your argument goes back to the whole race card.

Please learn some critical thinking skills.

The main reason that I have avoided responding to 3/4 of your comments is because they come from some preposterous fantasy land and are laughable at best.

Sub-par man.
Get out of sub-mediocreville and man up to average.
These appeals to emotion lack all substance and academic integrity.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
He is setting himself up to make money on from the fringe and they buying it hook line and sincker.

My money says he ends up on Faux News peddling his bigotry and fear-mongering to the demographic who loves it....and will believe literally anything.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Doesn't matter who is president he's just a puppet anyway, that's how i see it.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join