It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

Doesn't matter who is president he's just a puppet anyway, that's how i see it.

Truth.

We don't need no conspiracy theories or manchurian candidates, when there are mile-long lines of Americans more than willing to bend over for the corporations and do their bidding.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

FINALLY SOMETHING TRUTHFUL for a change.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'll say it again...This dóùchebag Arpaio will end up on Faux News just wait and see. He will sell books and will do tours and signings (Paid...not free) peddling his rhetoric and unfounded garbage to the most impressionable and crazy fringe group....the American Conservative Right-Wingers. And Sean Hannity & Rush Limbaugh will be right there to support him and egg him on. Think that's an accident? Oh ye of little intellect.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So does this outcome really surprise anyone? I mean it isn't like Sheriff Joe has a court date for his blatant racism tomorrow or anything. The rational people quit listening to anything that comes out of this man's mouth for quite sometime. His audience are the same mouth breathers that listen to Rush and think Bachmann and Palin are intelligent.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Does anyone else feel like we're screwed regardless of who wins the next election?? I honestly feel like its a lose-lose situation, I guess the million dollar question is, who will screw up the least over the next 4 years??? I honestly have zero clue who to vote for next election, its such a crappy feeling...
edit on 18-7-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

I'm hoping the civil rights case against him will send him to jail where he put all those brown people.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

The white house release of the pdf was to show the American people that he has one.
It wasn't intended for scrutiny of validation. It can't be because it's digital. His lawyer would agree.

He didn't publicly release it as a matter of legality.

Wrong...

The White House released a pdf because... apparently... the long form birth certificate was discarded in 2001 and digitalized.

This seems completely contradictory, because if his long form birth certificate was destroyed then so were other peoples.

And anytime proof of birth is needed... say for proof of identification for a contract or to receive a passport or to receive a social security card or to receive a driver's license or to receive a marriage certificate or to sign your KIDS birth certificate... then a BIRTH CERTIFICATE is used.
And apparently either he is the only person in the state of Hawaii who had his long form destroyed, or other people are using a digital cop of their birth certificate and it is perfectly acceptable to prove identification.

Apparently, Barry's own long form birth certificate is a digital copy and not valid when he is concerned; however, it is perfectly fine when dealing with someone else.

You are making this up as you go along to fit whatever flight of fantasy you want to try to prove.

It's called the ad hoc hypothesis.

In science and philosophy, an ad hoc hypothesis is a hypothesis added to a theory in order to save it from being falsified. Ad hoc hypothesizing is compensating for anomalies not anticipated by the theory in its unmodified form.

link to source
edit on 18/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I took a nice nap after a morning in the garden and a lovely lunch and had a wonderful dream that for a few minutes after I woke up thought was real.

Here is the dream; Obama and his administration were arrested by a group headed by our Joint Chief of Staff, 4 Supreme Court Justices and a hand full of Senators and various elected officials stating that the traitors and enemies of our Constitution were going to be rounded up; that it was going to be a long process of gleaning through the Federal and State Governments and would eventually include the supporters of Obama and that while we did not have enough jail and prison space, the FEMA Camps would serve to house the less violent criminals like Chaney and Bush Jr.

I came in and turned on the Boob Tube to CNN and immediately realized it really was all just a dream

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I hope that this story is a joke. I have no love for Obama but these type of stories give democrats ammunition to label those of us that are on the right as loony tunes. There are real conspiracies out there and giving those that promote ridiculous theories a platform only serves to demean the credibility of sites like this.Those of us that are trying to oppose Obama because of his policies are done a dis-service when we are lumped in with people that can't be taken seriously................

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Haven't read the whole thread but someone mentioned in the first one or two pages here that there is likely an agenda. IF this is a fake cert. (likely ??!! but who knows) then they surely knew round one of Obama's presidency, so why NOW are they coming up with this again. Of course, the elections, but again, they let it all work out first time. I see something much larger; maybe the key to Obama' administration going ahead with war before election, which of course likely has nothing to do with the administration or Obama but all orchestrated perfectly. SO who will be the fall guys... Like watching a movie .. I say, that this is the reason all will have to unfold, fall apart (world war III before or about the time of the election). OK say the cert is fake.. they cannot let this come out, they allowed it first time but well.. the plot thickens.. for some reason I just want to make some popcorn & buy it before the price skyrockets. Not to be funny or simple but there has to be a larger picture to this. I predict it's just a cover, the actors are in place for a big show. Hope the don't do away with coca cola cause I may want one while I watch this all play out (NY won't let ya have a big coke). LOL
Oh my. I just have to open my bible & realize there is already a preconceived outcome here, everyone is in place..
these are end days..

edit on 18-7-2012 by J7IST1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The video that changed my vote to HELL NO!

After watching this who cares about the BC?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

If I remember correctly the case tomorrow is against the MCSO as a whole. So, unfortunately, the only ones that will lose are the people of Maricopa County as the Sheriff's Office will once again have to pay out taxpayer money in fines. The one we should be looking forward to is the suit that has been brought against Arpaio himself for abuse of power. Out of the two parties who helped him abuse his power one was fired (possibly arrested, can't quite remember) and the other was disbarred. During the disbarment hearing it was stated that if it was a criminal trial they were sure they would find much more corruption throughout the Maricopa County legal system.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx
So does this outcome really surprise anyone? I mean it isn't like Sheriff Joe has a court date for his blatant racism tomorrow or anything. The rational people quit listening to anything that comes out of this man's mouth for quite sometime. His audience are the same mouth breathers that listen to Rush and think Bachmann and Palin are intelligent.

Whoah! that made me laugh. I know people like that and they really will believe anything they read on the internet. If it wasnt so true it'd be funny.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by J7IST1

If there was an agenda then it wasnt well thought out. Either that or those that thought it up are idiots cause it aint workin. Threads like this are exactly what the GOP was hoping for. Total distraction from reality. Guess I'll go drink myself silly so it makes more sense.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

You sound obsessed. Let it go. Enjoy whats left of the good times. Economic collapse is coming and I guarantee you wont be thinking about birth certifiicates. More likely you'll be looking for food/water.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
The video that changed my vote to HELL NO!

After watching this who cares about the BC?

They seem to put everything in perspective, don't they? I nominate you for post of the minute. (I would nominate you for post of the hour, but it's only 8:10, and post of the month is way too premature).

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Does anyone else feel like we're screwed regardless of who wins the next election?? I honestly feel like its a lose-lose situation, I guess the million dollar question is, who will screw up the least over the next 4 years??? I honestly have zero clue who to vote for next election, its such a crappy feeling...
edit on 18-7-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Another sane person. This is exactly the case. They keep us so divided that we waste our energy arguing about Bu11$h1* instead of protesting the criminals and incompetents who are destroying our country.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join