It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dayzee

You mean like this:

Just a couple you tube vids on the layers in the documents. Should answer your questions.

I found this in under a minute on you tube.

The real answers are truly there, you jst have to look at them and ignore the crap.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

No Obama's lawyer did not say that his long form birth certificate was fraudulent, this is false.

I never said this.

Once again, you join a thread by making a straw man argument because you are totally unable to effectively counter my actual argument.

I would think that you might have already had enough in the thread about the war between the states.
To use another poster's words.... I "shredded" you, son.

What Obama's lawyers said was that the long form birth certificate was not valid evidence because it is an internet copy.

Well then riddle me this batman, if it is not even valid evidence in a court of law then why would any tool with half a lick of sense try to use the same birth certificate to convince the people of a legitimate claim to natural born citizenship?

It makes no sense.
I don't care how much spin you try and put on this, you are in a losing position.

edit on 18/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hmmm...I'm slightly curious about what Americans will do. Will they demand impeachment, or not do anything?

I'm only slightly curious though. *maybe because I just finished my second glass of wine...lol*

Oh we won't do anything, too much work for us FAT LAZY STINKING AMERICANS!! sorry, been pissed at my own people for some time now and this just drives the nail further into the coffin. His ass should have been out LONG time ago!! I didn't vote for him!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Reply to post by kyviecaldges

weak?

You still don't get it.
Here. I'll explain it to you.

The long form on the website is a pdf. It is digital. Therefore nothing Joe or any birther says about Obamas BC can be determined with it. It's not a BC. It's a digital file. A representation.

This is why it was thrown out. Mocked and then thrown out actually.

-now if they had the actual document, and were able to show it's deliberate fraud, then they'd have a case.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Weak. Yes. Your argument is weak.

I have already answered this.
For explanation see my post responding to the character who dares claim the word southern in his screen name.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Stupidity is reaching new depths here isn't it. Irrespective of whether Obama is a US citizen or not there is absolutely no way in hell you can confirm the authenticity of a document based on how it renders in an image !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus H come on. I take a photo of my foot and it comes out in layers (because that's how the software works) and this means my foot is fake!

Next on the list, it must be fake because the original would/would not have xyz at position def. Oh really. The government machine with billions of resources behind it is incapable of ensuring it even looks correct ? Oh but they can collapse 3 buildings in New York with Thermite and guided missiles looking like planes!

Next : not a single whistleblower who worked on the fakery. Not a single email. Not a single document.........yeah right. This conspiracy is tighter than an ants arse....impossible. Oh let me guess they all meet the infamous accidental death. Which is what happens to all the evidence for all conspiracies (be it birth certificates, nuclear accidents, alternate energy, fake moon landings etc etc)

Moving on : prior to his election somebody MUST have known his background (if fake) so why the hell did nothing happen back then? Unless you are going to convince me that all the money behind the election campaigns was actually backing Obama even though it's source was Republican.......Yeah right. He is freaking black for God's sake. There are enough racists in the US to guarantee hordes of foot soldiers willing to beaver away to ensure Obama's fakery came to light.....they would even do it for free. It did not happen because there was/is no fakery.DUH!

Where is the Kenyan evidence? Oh let me guess everybody in Kenya is cooperating with the cover up......as opposed to highlighting the fact a Kenyan citizen is president of the US. yeah right, yet more lunatic warped logic needed to fend off that inconvenient fact. Kenyan birth certificate ? Kenyan hospital records....unless a white US woman decided to give birth in outback hospital. What about the immigration records since Obama never left the US he MUST have been an immigrant (baby) coming back!

I don't need to see a birth certificate because there is absolutely no evidence for his Kenyan birth or any birth anywhere except Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Not even close, my, friend, not even close. Seen all of them a long ago. All BS.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kyviecaldges

For the record, I just started watching the video. I didnt see it prior to my initial response because the mobile server doesnt stream videos.

I see it's the Jersey court case now.

Didn;t the judge declare that there is no state statute declaring that a canididate must provide a BC?

What exactly is your position then? That his BC is fake, or that he is inelligible to be on a NJ ballot?

link   
dunno if anyone has posted this before - but just in cae - it seems Arpaio is just recycling stuff that was debunked long ago.

Moreover he (or someone in his team) almost certainly knows that their claims are rubbish:

Not only are the theories false -- which, unfortunately, we'll explain -- Arpaio and his buddies presented information to the public that they know is false.
- blog, with links back to when previous identical claims were debunked

link   
So we have one candidate who has a false birth certificate and we have another candidate who made false claims on SEC forms when at Bain Capital......

Only in America.... And I must say, you gotta love our choices...(end sarcasm)

edit on 18-7-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r
I really don't understand any of this.

All this fuss. It doesn't matter who the figurehead is of any country, unless you care about aesthetic macho posturing. They are not the ultimate decision maker like you're lead to believe. They have 'influencers' & 'manipulators' the people who, combined (though not through organisation; nope, too many egos & too much greed for that - these people have individual agendas) really control your, my own and everyone's countries. You know... the other politicians, the civil servants, the 'old boys corporate and education network', the really rich, the religious establishment, the military and lots of other people who obviously all have your best interests at heart.

I mean, they must do because your other 'American born' presidents did such a wonderful job to keep you out of debt, educated, healthy and free.

You're not free. It doesn't matter who is your president. Your in-fighting serves as just another distraction whilst another slither of your precious constitution trodden ground is taken from under your feet.

But wait, we're on a conspiracy site here. So you must be wiser & more savvy than the public. The 'sheep' as I see them often referred too here. You must know all of this already. You know that the President just a medium, a controlled (whether they know it or not) voice for the writhing pot of greedy, self-agenda driving elites who see you as nothing more than consumers...numbers. Don't you?

Except, you are the sheep (so am I, as is everyone) and they are the shepherds. A black man allegedly from another country or a white man born from the womb of a gun-toting apple pie in your very house, with his birth certificate stamped on his forehead right in front of your eyes won't change a damn thing.

Either that or you're a racist.

This is probably coming from someone who does not appreciate what the people before us fought hard for and won, which is our liberty and freedom. On top of that, many of us AMERICANS actually believe that the constitution is a sacred document and should be revered and upheld. Where you are from they probably rip up their constitution and re-draft it every few years. We proudly follow our constitution which is 222 years old and going strong, "Whilst" you allow a family to live in unimaginable wealth and refer to them as kings and queens as if royalty was actually a birthright. There couldn't be a more ridiculous notion on this Earth. To believe in royalty is to believe those people are somehow divinely above you. What a joke.

I might as well be talking to my dog though because I see your last thought was to play the race card. Good grief.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Alexandra Hill legal counsel representing Obama’s re-election campaign, argued that New Jersey law does not require Obama to present a valid birth certificate to establish his qualifications under Article 2, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution and be placed on the New Jersey Democratic Party primary ballot. The new Jersey judge agreed.

It has nothing to do with the bc being a forgery.

Edit;

The video is 63 minutes long.

edit on 18-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I wonder what other program the herder will put in the heads of the sheeple.

If sheeple did not exist on this earth, this earth would be 100% better with out programmed people who will believe every little thing that is said.

Obamas birth certificate is fake, lmaf. It is utterly, emotionally, and very disturbing who the sheeple follow theses days…it is very embarrassing to be very truthful on how people can easily be deceived.

However, when you are a sheeple-minded person,you can pretty much say what you want, because the brain of a sheeple is programmed to obey and follow.

I feel sorry for all of you that follow the herder…that just cant break away from the flock of sheeple that follows the herder to the end of absolute no where.

First Sarah goofy Palin and, loll, the disgusting birthers, and then George Zimmerman and now Sherriff Joe, its sad how people follow these people and believe every thing they say…not just sad, its…Pathetic !

I think people should do what the scarcrow did in the wizard of oz, just go down the yellow brick road and

Now the sheeple follow a racists corrupt sheriff called joe,lol.

its comical to us people that cant be programmed to see people follow eny body for any reason just to fit in...lmaf,i guess thats why god made sheeple branded people,its comedy at its best for people like us...people that cant be herded around...people that can actally think for them selves and follow only themselves.

i love this site,it gives us something to laugh about.

edit on 18-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
The cold hard truth is that Barry has never proven his claim to natural born citizenship.

Multiple computer graphics and graphic design experts have stated, in no uncertain terms, that the online copy of the long form birth certificate provided by Barry and his handlers is a forgery.

An Arizona Sheriff has now even went so far as to file an affidavit in a Florida court expressing the same sentiment of forgery.

In court, Barry's claim to natural born citizenship has NEVER been proven.
Not once has a court of law issued a summary judgement in favor of Barry due to prima fascia evidence validating his claim to natural born citizenship.

Not once.

The reasons that the courts are finding in Barry's favor are two-fold:

1) The courts are finding that in order to be eligible, Barry does not even need to prove that he is naturally born. The burden of proof is on the plaintiff.
This seems like a gross perversion of the original intent of the writers of the Constitution, but hey what do I know.
I mean after all, Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
Politicians never lie.

2) And in an even more disturbing twist, the courts are now finding that the birth certificate provided by Barry himself is not even valid to introduce as evidence in a court of law.

Not only are the courts finding that Barry doesn't need to prove himself, which is a complete travesty, but the courts are dismissing Barry's forged evidence.... because of the fact that it is... now process this crap...

They are dismissing the forged evidence and not allowing it in court because they are coming to the surprising conclusion that it is not valid evidence.

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS.

Don't try to tell me that this isn't true obamalovers.

I have shown you videotapes of the court proceedings to prove this to you.

How in the world can this be acceptable to anyone who considers themselves an American?
If you don't have a problem with this, then you should be ashamed of yourself.

Ciao.

He was born in Hawaii, its irrelevant. And no, he doesnt have to prove anything in court. The people that determine eligibility are satisfied that he is as eligible as he needs to be. If you dont like it, thats fine - it will do you no good to complain about Obama in this case, but you can certainly do your best to get the law changed.

Good luck, you'll need it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

That's what I thought.

So what's the problem?
Did I miss something?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

read the remarks on "Raw Story"...it will, unfortunately, give you a clue what people will do.....or won't

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Interesting, in a not interesting at all kind of way.

Hopefully now there will be less Obama birth certificate threads, as they seem to be bickering over nothing, as if it mattered who the president was.
Seems all the little conspiracy are mysteriously coming true, hopefully people down the line in the many years to come, wont be completely freaking out when they find out that some of the more nutty and just plain bizarre bat sh*t crazy conspiracies turn out to be true as well.

Oh well, cest la vie live and let die.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

The problem is the birthers think everything that has to do with the bc must mean the bc is a forgery, and will spread any lie about it.

Other than that, there is no problem.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

thankyou., Barack....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
The cold hard truth is that Barry has never proven his claim to natural born citizenship.

Says birthers.

computer graphics and graphic design experts

Define "experts"? What does a computer graphics designer have to do with authenticating a long form birth certificate? So you're saying some computer graphics designer can declare your own birth certificate fraudulent irrespective of what health officials say?

Barry's claim to natural born citizenship has NEVER been proven.

Yes it has. You the long form birth certificate and then you have numerous verifications from Hawaiian health officials:

"President Obama was born in Honolulu and his birth certificate is valid," Joshua A. Wisch, a special assistant to Hawaii's attorney general, said in a statement. "Regarding the latest allegations from a sheriff in Arizona, they are untrue, misinformed, and misconstrue Hawaii law."

hosted2-3.ap.org...

Dr. Alvin Onaka, Hawaii State Registrar, again provided verification of May 31st 2012:

”The information contained in the “certificate of live birth” published at www.whitehouse.gov... and reviewed by me on the date of this verification, a copy of which is attached to your request, matches the information contained in the original Certificate of Live Birth for Barack Hussein Obama, II on file with the Hawaii State Department of Health”

www.scribd.com...

Here is a statement from Hawaiian officials regarding Obama's short form birth certificate:

To verify we did indeed have the correct document, we contacted the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records.
"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo said June 13, 2008.

www.politifact.com...

"They're just words," said spokeswoman Janice Okubo. "That (what was posted on the Internet) is considered a birth certificate from the state of Hawaii."

"When you request a birth certificate, the one you get looks exactly like the one posted on his site," she said. "That's the birth certificate."

www.politifact.com...

Here are corrosponding emails between the whitehouse and the Hawaii department of health requesting the release of the long form birth certificate:
hawaii.gov...

Here is another official statement from current Hawaiian department of health directory, Fuddy, confirming the long form birth certificate that they released to the whitehouse, and confirming it's authenticity:

The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth, which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.

hawaii.gov...

At this point you're taking the words of birthers over those of the people most qualified to authenticate and verify these documents.

And it's not "Barry" by the way, it's Barack Obama, and he has been your president for close to 4 years now, whether you like it or not. He may be your president for another 4 years. Chasing around grand conspiracies involving various government officials covering up forgery is not going to make Obama go away, it didn't for the last 4 years.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by kyviecaldges

For the record, I just started watching the video. I didnt see it prior to my initial response because the mobile server doesnt stream videos.

I see it's the Jersey court case now.

Didn;t the judge declare that there is no state statute declaring that a canididate must provide a BC?

What exactly is your position then? That his BC is fake, or that he is inelligible to be on a NJ ballot?

I am not saying that the BC is fake.

I don't know if it's fake or if it's real.

No one does.
The original has been destroyed, supposedly, but yet Barry himself managed to get his hands on a "copy".

This makes absolutely no sense to me.
If the real BC was destroyed, then what exactly was copied?

Soooooo many threads right here at ATS have been dedicated to debunking this so-called birth certificate.

Yes... the judge agreed that New Jersey law does not require Obama to prove citizenship to be eligible.

But do you not see the absurdity in this argument?

The US Constitution states that he must prove his natural born citizenship to be eligible.
This was the argument presented by Apuzzo.

Apuzzo then attempted to admit his forged birth certificate into evidence to further validate this claim, and it was Obama's own lawyer who said that the birth certificate is irrelevant because it is an internet copy and proves nothing.
If his own lawyer said that it is an internet copy and it proves nothing in a court of law, then why on freaking earth would he try to use the same INVALID birth certificate to prove to the American people that they have nothing to worry about.

Can you really, honestly dismiss this like it is no big deal?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join