It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS- Arpaio: Obama birth record 'definitely fraudulent'

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Joe Arpaio is, and has been a media whore for years.. Just google search his name, or you can even ATS search his name as proof of that... Now what i find sad is many of you support a man who stomps on civil rights and the US justice system for his own gain constantly, and why? Because you think you will gain..You think the ideals you hold will have some sort of a win from this, despite what is right or wrong. Alot of you are the very cause of the things you complain about every day here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

Its getting harder and harder to do good satire. Reality is so far out there and people so confused that the 6:00 news is like some sort of distorted reality. Hard to believe it could get any worse. Harder still to understand why people arent in the street demanding real change. I want my country back. The USA I used to be proud of is part of a world that must be a laughingstock to alien worlds

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Bush Sr pulled deregulation of the media, and then was a major contributor to FOX News and starting up the propaganda machine. Thank the right for the state of propaganda today, though dont take my word for it.. Just go over ATS threads who are constantly coming from far right wing sites.. Or turn on the tv.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Wait till the Anti-Birther brigade gets a hold of this one...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

They will laugh, they tend to most of the time at this point.. Birthers have turned themselves into jokes grasping for anything without checking into it being creditable. Sorry mate, Birthers have done this damage to themselves.
edit on 18-7-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpig221

Obama will never file that suit because he is the President and has bigger things to worry about other than meaningless crazy Joe.

On the flip side of that coin, he could come forward, provide proof, and humiliate Arpaio.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeFromTheHerd

Why would he? Not like the Bither thing will end, so far they have no facts, no proof and have been wrong time and time again.. See them stopping or going anywhere? See them ever admiting to being wrong? I dont think so.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
It seems to me that the birth certificate could be argued that is it fraudulent in the manner that it was made on the internet.It could be considered forgery,does not prove He was not born in Hawaii.
Also it should have never taken Donald Trump to get Obama to release a birth certificate and it also should have not been released and copied on the internet the way the Obama admin handled it.Media did a lousy job at this process as well.
If Obama was a good leader He should have showed and calmed down the public or the so called brithers and talked with them.Just shows how dumb our leadership has become infested with lawyers and bickering non stop and lack of trust and faith being destroyed.Bottom line is Congress as well as the White House is broken badly and are becoming a fiasco of poor leadership.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Does anyone else feel like we're screwed regardless of who wins the next election?? I honestly feel like its a lose-lose situation, I guess the million dollar question is, who will screw up the least over the next 4 years??? I honestly have zero clue who to vote for next election, its such a crappy feeling...
edit on 18-7-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Yep your exactly correct,only real honest comment I have seen.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Sad to say that is true... So you come to another subject, the lesser of evils.. Granted i dont believe in giving into a lesser, but i also dont get into jumping off cliffs because someone wants me to...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
So it's ok to scream for tax records and make claims of government being the root cause of success for small business but, it becomes demagoguery when we ask for a true raised seal BC, collegiate dissertation or other self identifying documentation...huh...

Why did he and his wife voluntarily give up their licenses to practice law????

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

How is this thread not factual or hold any proof? Why would he possibly go through any lengths to create a forgery, if he really has had the real one all this time? Read up on what a birth certificate really is and who Obama is really related to..That's all the proof you need that he doesn't have one...
edit on 18-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by jhn7537
Does anyone else feel like we're screwed regardless of who wins the next election?? I honestly feel like its a lose-lose situation, I guess the million dollar question is, who will screw up the least over the next 4 years??? I honestly have zero clue who to vote for next election, its such a crappy feeling...
edit on 18-7-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

Yep your exactly correct,only real honest comment I have seen.

What's strange is that since I became old enough to vote in elections (I'm 27 now) I've never been too confident with any of candidates in the election... I wonder if anyone older than me can state whether this is more of new type of sentiment americans are sharing or have elections always been crap shoots going back to the 80's, 70's, 60's ect....

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If Obama has a real birth certificate in Hawaii then He needs to fire all lawayers and go there and shut up the idiots and use leadership skills to display it for everyone.Then He needs to sit down and talk to opposite beliefs.This country is unreal how silly it is becoming.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bkfd54
So it's ok to scream for tax records and make claims of government being the root cause of success for small business but, it becomes demagoguery when we ask for a true raised seal BC, collegiate dissertation or other self identifying documentation...huh...

Why did he and his wife voluntarily give up their licenses to practice law????

Your argument makes entirely too much sense for the deathers posting to this thread.

I would like to know why he and his wife no longer have their licenses.
Barry supposedly specialized in and taught constitutional law.
I would bet green money that he skipped teaching the part of the constitution that discussed the requirements for holding the office of POTUS.

These cads have become acclimated to to the lies that radiate Fukushima style from the Oval Office.

The apathy is truly shocking.
The ignorance doesn't surprise me in the least, but the apathy, once confronted with the contradictions, secrecy, and purposeful evasion, is difficult to process.
edit on 18/7/2012 by kyviecaldges because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bkfd54

Because due to the TONA, part of the 13th amendment that still exists but is unprinted( you can find it in all copies of the Constitution), anyone who accepts a title of nobility is no longer a UNITED STATES citizen. Which really means to say that they are no longer a 14th amendment slave citizen. Being Sovereign is considered a title of nobility as is esquire, which is what Judges and Lawyers are.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
WHAT?!? Ol' JOE DECLARED IT A FRAUD!?!?!?!

Seriously, did anyone really expect that loon to say anything different?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join