It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You One of the Three Waves of Earth Volunteers?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Oh .. and I should say that I don't understand about what she supposedly found about the first wave. Lots of suicides and depressions. I understand that someone coming from a higher dimension would feel yukky being stuck in a diseased human body and and surrounded by negative low energy etc etc ... but they volunteered to be here so wouldn't they be happy to be doing what they are doing???

That didn't make sense to me. (well .. a lot didn't make sense .. but you know what I mean).
It's because part of our contract is that we don't have a memory of what we're supposed to be doing. We have to come to it spontaneously, but most of our early experiences with spontaneity resulted in painful experiences. (parents and other children thinking we're weird, treating us like we are 'messed up', or physically hurting us)

I'm still working on spontaneity, and I'm 42, FCS. All I do is transmute energy, though. I neutralize negative (segregative) crap. It's like being a janitor. A necessary job but not a very glamorous one. I don't even know consciously that I'm doing it most of the time, though whenever I've been to New York or Detroit or Seoul or Nashville (or any big crazy city) I definitely feel the drain.

It took about 25 years of intensive soul-searching and study to get to where I am now, and I still feel like a newbie. I spent the majority of that time embroiled in religious dogma, trying to find a way to believe that "God" loved me, in spite of what I took to be ample evidence of the opposite. Not until I began to understand the contractual nature of life did I begin to see my painful experiences as necessary and even helpful.

To make matters more difficult, at 19 "I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye" of the place I call HOME. I was doing moderately large doses of '___' and mushrooms to attempt to access the spiritual realms. It worked, but most of what I saw that had any pertinence was only memories (one of the most powerful effects of '___' is the recovery of buried traumatic memories).

If you color this silver/gold and make the center of this sphere (it's a sphere in foreground with the flower of life pattern in background) fill about a third of the diameter, this fairly accurately fits the vision I saw in 1989 of the place I call HOME:

ETA: This made it worse because I literally obsessed over this memory for 20 years. I felt like it was heaven, and I had been kicked out, and I had to find some way to get back there. It would have helped to have included in my contract a rider that stipulated that I was to receive instruction as to my purpose and acceptance by all-that-is. But I did, in a way, as soon as I was ready for it.

edit on 14-7-2012 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Indeed. They simply want to belong to something, or feel more than superficial. Most who preach of spirituality are like arrows drawn on bows, ready to fire into the darkness to wherever they're directed to. That blind eagerness is taken advantage of by New Age shysters all too often, especially when mixing in arcane subjects like aliens. It's ironic how some here are buying the "alien reincarnation program on Earth" story when they themselves attacked Scientology, but I digress. Spirituality is a much more expansive and subtle process than the aforementioned metaphor. I've sensed beauty that invoked streaming tears...and sensed a horrific entity that left part of my hair forever gray and nearly gave me a literal heart attack. The spectrum of spirituality is incredibly broad and the dimension is incomprehensibly dense. Relying on New Age material, or even religion, will only expose the first millimeter of what is an ocean of eternal possibility.
edit on 14-7-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awakened2012

We are suppose to learn from everything down to the slightest detail. "Please Listen" discover what your inner strength is, your true potential. Call This our "hidden powers" & flaunt them. Be like "oh really wow didn't know I could do that" SHOW THE WORLD in order to give humanity that "hope" to move on they need

You can't just go to the streets, and start yelling, and preaching like that, all you will accomplish is to get yourself into a mental institution, or in jail. You will meet the people you are meant to help, or if someone else is meant to help you.

The fact is that all we are supposedly learning, we have already learnt in past lives. There is nothing new under the Sun.

While your actions in this life, even if you are a helper, will determine whether you will be reborn on Earth, or somewhere else depends on what you do in this life, I still think that we are here in great part to experience life and live life to the fullest.

Don't be too good of a person. People who are, or act too good normally don't get very far in life and are taken advataged of easily. What I am saying is that in this life, even if you are a helper you have to be walking the middle road. Not being too much of a spiritualist, or too materialistic.

Those people who only want to walk the road of spiritualism will not learn what they are supposed to learn from the material world, and those who only want to experience material things will not learn what the spiritual world has to offer.

This is not the only reason why people should be walking the middle road, if you live your life being too good of a person, a lot of people will take advantage of you, and you might even be miserable.

I always live by this standard, "due to others as you would do to yourself". However, I also respond to people in kind so they know that they can't take advantage of me. If someone acts like a jerk to me, I use my wits and respond in kind.

Don't be discouraged if you find a lot of jerks in your life, eventually you will find some good people as well, and once you do find these people make sure to not let them go and surround yourself with those good people, be friends with them.

Many young people these days surround themselves with the wrong people, even with criminals, just to "feel popular and to feel wanted". But what do you think is better, to have 1,000 friends who are jerks and or even criminals, or to have 5 good friends who will not take advantage of you and will never get you in trouble but will help you in everything they can?

Anyway, one thing to remember is that even those of us who are helpers, are also human. We all make mistakes, and will continue to make mistakes for the rest of our lives.

There are people who have made bad mistakes in their lives, such as taking drugs, or gotten involved with really bad crowds, and there are many of these people who want to be better, and want to have a better life. So just because you find someone who has made mistakes in the past don't give them your back, and offer them a helping hand if they want to take it.

Even those people who did not come to help, can help others if that is what they want to do.

Despite all the bad things happening in the world, there are many good people, and unfortunately bad things are happening to good people all over the world. But despite all this, there are many good things that we can learn and experience in this life, and helping others whenever we can is one of them.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I remember reading an article that said that the Human race were important to ET's because we were the creator race.

The story goes that we (humans) created the universe, after a long time of watching and molding this verse we decided "hey, let's join our new universe". So we reincarnated our souls here, on earth. Apparently our souls were "meant" to be anchored in our originally dimension, so that we did not completely forget who we were.

But something went wrong, the anchor was either never set or it was broken. It is said that even without the anchor we still knew that we were something special. That is until an alien race found us and somehow found out who we were.

Wanting the "power of the creators" these 'aliens' attacked us, destroying most of the worlds population. The attack came via an asteroid.

Seeing our number dwindling the 'aliens' knew that they had been wrong. Instead, they decided to control us from afar. They created religion, money and sent 'hybrid families' to help watch over us. With the anchor to our dimension cut off, our souls could never go back. We just keeped reincarnating here, to Earth.

But amazingly, luckily, a few souls (said to be the souls of old templer knights) managed to return to our "home universe". From there they tried to fix the anchor but couldn't, they needed the collective power of the human soul. So the came up with a plan, create new souls.

The new souls would not have the same "powers" of the creator souls but when reincarnated to Earth the would retain the "new" anchor. Meaning they could help with the struggle on earth while also being able to reincarnate back.

There's more to the story but I gotta go. I'll try and find the link to the originally article later.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
if you're a volunteer soul, and you get to the point where you're past the "please get me out of here" feeling to a place of acceptance, you may decide to roll up your sleeves and start pursuing your mission here on earth. When you break out of the confusion and passivity you will start attracting *huge* attention to yourself in the spiritual world. Much support and assistance from benevolent entities, and also a lot of hostility and interference from not-so-nice things.

I have never quite jibed with the "light warrior" philosophy. It seemed to me that fighting anything, even fighting the darkness, was somewhat counterproductive to the love and compassion a volunteer soul is supposed to be bringing to this place. But like it or not, you're like a flare going up in the darkness. Everything for miles around is attracted to you, and you need to be ready to defend yourself, or be completely overwhelmed by what's coming to you.

Blessings and luck to all your volunteers. At times you're going to feel like you've bitten off way more than you can chew. The more you "wake up" the stronger this feeling will be when you see what you're really up against. Don't believe it for a second. You can do this. You are incredibly courageous and capable, every last one of you. But it's time now to stop focusing on your personal discomfort with the earth realm, stop being afraid and insecure, and start doing what you promised you were going to do.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I don't believe in the ET mythos as Hollywood presents it. I don't think there are civilizations of ETs out there that evolved and developed technology and just happened to find us and travel via nuts n' bolts interstellar ships. The ET mythos conforms to the patterns of our collective psyche a bit too much for that to be the case, imo. But I do think the stars and planets and black holes have powerful consciousness, and that they can telepathically interact and can project aspects of their individual and collective minds.
reply to post by BlueMule

Yes. Scrap the alternative that would at least have a modicum of scientific feasibility, and choose the idea that black holes have consciousness. Jeez, this ATS forum is bleeding what ever credibility it had left.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I can relate to second wave.

I remember someone who studied psychology told me often alien abduction cases
were related to people who have been sexually abused, raped etc. it made
me really wonder what caused the first rape. What if these things are true about
what the op said and some of these first alien transplants were not comfortable in
their bodies to such a degree they put off and attracted a certain energy. Please
Conclude.

Also about hair not to joke but what about like smurfs hair being a more personal tell. Sexuality
and personal interests and goals. Think about how you wear your hair and why
and what hair you like on other people and why?

As far as facial features etc I think it's another tell how we got on in
this life. I suppose it comes down to grace. Sun just came up over my left shoulder
behind me while typing that.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
Jeez, this ATS forum is bleeding what ever credibility it had left.

Consensus reality "credibility" (or maybe it should be said as "stay in the little box we made for you.") got boring and outdated a long time ago. It's a sham.
To move on we have to imagine new possibilities, not carry on with the same old limited mindsets that got us into this mess.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Then would that mean that God isn't omnipotent? He needs help?
Then the devil COULD win in a battle between good and evil ... etc etc???
I'm trying to follow. Help me out some more if you would. thanks.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FactFactor
There are 4 waves by the way. Do your research.

According to Dolores Cannon .. there are three waves. If you have other information that says 4 waves ... that's just ducky. Post it. I don't care. I found the Dolores Cannon information and posted it for discussion

My 'research' is just fine.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
as far as ET's being friendly or not well why would they be any different than us? i'm sure there are friendly ET's and i'm sure there are not so friendly ET's and i can only hope the friendly ones are here with us now, i suppose.

if you look at the world within you, you will find it is much like the world around you, with trillions of cells and bacteria living together in their own universe, most good but some not so good. it's entirely possible that we are living on a cell called earth that makes up an entire being we call the universe.

How have the two of us not had a conversation before? I'm pretty sure I've written the last paragraph of the above quote almost verbatim at some point or another.

Ever noticed how much an atom resembles a solar system? I imagine that galactic clusters would analogous to organs in a human.

As far as ETs go... I imagine many of them would be like us in many ways, and that is not a good thing. Just look at how we have treated anyone group that was different throughout history. I agree with Stephen Hawking that if aliens officially arrived our planet, not in the metaphysical sense we are discussing, that it would probably end with us being treated as we have treated native Americans, in other words, pretty damn poorly.

Damn I also had this same thought many years ago when studying chemistry. Didn't want to say anything because its such a strange thought to have.
Especially when we know so little about this beautiful universe

edit on 14-7-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It does make you think, why has no other species on this planet evolved enough to be able to use language and develop technology? What makes us so special that we're more self aware than other creatures?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Nice to see you again, wildtimes! We always end up talking about excellent reading materials.

Hey there! Yes indeedy...reading is a never-ending joy. I love talking about excellent reads...

Urantia was the first published exposure I had to what I knew in my heart, intuitively, was the case. I was raised in the Episcopal faith, and never, ever bought into it. I should go back and look at it (Urantia) again; I was barely 21 at the time I was introduced to it, but the feelings and tone of it have never been forgotten. I'm sure it shaped my own trajectory...and the fact that I grew up in the 60s and 70s, of course, only reinforced those themes.

Delores looks like an interesting source for more. I hadn't heard of her before, but certainly the ideas have been presented before. I love this stuff!

I haven't watched the vid link yet, but I did read the interview article.

I'm in the First Wave age range -- and so would all of us "Baby Boomers" -- the original Mother Earth hippy-dippies! Go 60s! It is a very, very interesting time to be alive.

My latest read was Non-Zero by Robert Wright -- about the logic of human destiny and how we are heading into a new era (or a culmination of where we've been going over the millennia), in which a global community will be either peaceful and all will have plenty -- or, we self-destruct. It's been heading this way for a long time (in our sense of "long time"). There's really no escaping it. I no longer believe it's a "conspiracy" -- and I welcome the New World Order.

God knows the Existing World Order...well, isn't World Order at all.

I'm voting for world peace and plenty.

Namaste
edit on 13-7-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Wait WHAT? You welcome the new world order? I thought you were supposed to be enlightened as a new ager?
A new world order right now, with the tyrants we have in government all across the world would be a disaster! No wonder the new agers are called a death cult!
You believe you're creating a utopia or eden when in fact you'll lead us into hell on earth.
WTF

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexx790
We all decided to incarnate here to "experience the human condition",and to learn the lessons that can only be learned on this earth.

Well .. what I've learned is that I do not like the human condition experience. Not at all.
It's frustrating. It's painful. It's frustrating. It's not fair. Did I mention it's frustrating?

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
I was wondering if you have read any of Dr Michael Newtons books?

No. Dolores is someone I just recently stumbled upon. She's my first venture into learning about this kind of thing. And I still haven't made up my mind if I believe what she's saying. The reason for my caution is that there are a lot of people out there trying to sell their brand of 'truth'. It's just me being jaded and careful ...

Like I said .. I DO believe some of it. The other part I'm just trying to keep an open mind about and see what people here have to say about their experiences. I'm really not comfortable with the thought of a counsel judging me after death. It's a little too communistic for my tastes ...

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I also find it troubling and kinda funny how many people think they're some kind of alien/channeler/clairvoyant/saviour yet they want to wipe out religion.
The world is a very strange place and this new age stuff makes it alot more interesting to say the least.,

Also- claiming to know without a doubt what happens when we die is fascinating. I would love to see some proof from these new age scholars

Got any books for sale

ps: I am not denying that life exists elsewhere in the universe either. In fact I believe the opposite

edit on 14-7-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JulieTruly
I thought this site was about facts and proof?

It's about conspiracies and having discussions about current events and things of common interest. It's about presenting information and having ATSers verify or debunk that information. This thread is in the metaphysical forum ... and metaphysics can not be absolutely proven. If it could be, there wouldn't be thousands of different religions on this planet.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
I really hope there is reincarnation.

I really hope there isn't. But unfortunately, I think there probably is. I just hope I don't have to come back. Life here is fine if you are healthy and things are going well. But for the majority of people on this planet, it's painful and/or a bleak struggle.

But then again perhaps that's the reason for life here?? Maybe we are all in high school in the spiritual realm and we are taking a required course - "being human and being miserable and having to try to learn to help each other 101" .

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The reason I posted that story is because this next part connects to the OP.

It is said that since the 1940's more 'new' souls were created than ever before. The numbers are something like 56million original creator souls and the rest 'new'. This was in effort to revert the use of nuclear weapons by 'hybrids' against the 'new' souls.

Apparently this was also the time when 'the few' (the souls who managed to return to the home dimension) enlisted the help of other ET races. The other ET races destroyed most of the 'controlling alien race's space fleets which were apparently hiding in our solar system.

With the hybrids high command all but wiped out, they threatened to destroy the world with nuclear weapons. This is why we have apparently never had full contact because the hybrids will destroy the world if it is attempted. Since then we have sat in a sort of spiritual cold war.

But apparently 'the few' now have the ability to move the Earth into a new dimension. A much smaller less complicated universe in which these 'hybrids' will not be permitted. They now have the power to do this because there are almost enough 'new' souls to raise the frequency of Earth.

Unfortunalty some human 'new' souls will die and have to keep reincarnating onto the old (current) Earth. But apparently 'the few' have vowed to help them once the creator race has been returned.

Do I believe this story, maybe. Is it wicked cool l, defiantly.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Very clever tactic, telling the 20's and 30's they shouldn't have children because of some karma thing...

'If you cannot kill your enemy, cancel him out'

Bingo.
I will pray for these lost souls

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So my feelings are. My body was born here. Yet I have information and ideas that are just in my head, I did not learn what I have in my head, its always been there. And the older I get, the more access I have to these files, and images.
Not so much the kind of information that would forever change the world. Just mental maps, other worldly places.
Images of other humans on other planets else where in the galaxy.

I feel like sometimes, I am missing out on so much that is going on out there.
Its like being trapped in a well just outside of a booming town. You can hear the trucks and cars zoom past you. Yet you can not see them, but you know they are there. That is how it feels for me.

But I am very positive my body was born right here on Earth. But my energy, or who ever this self awareness is within me.. Was not there when I was a young child. And as time goes further, the more in touch with this other self I become.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join