It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You One of the Three Waves of Earth Volunteers?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexx790
Talk about synchronicity. Was just reading about this last night after neglecting the subject for a while.

It seems we have nothing to complain about by being here at this time. We all decided to incarnate here to "experience the human condition",and to learn the lessons that can only be learned on this earth. The past
life "amnesia" is part of the "deal or obligation" that we accepted before coming here. We all have our own individual reasons to incarnate at this time.

The amnesia is IMO an essential part of our experience, otherwise without it our experience here could/would be "coloured" by our past lives and the full impact of this particular "Karmic" realm would not be appreciated and the "experience" would be diminished. Some have more and some have less amnesia depending on your "agreement" that you have entered into.

Some are aware of this and some less so. Some find it differcult some dont.

I think that all life throughout all the infinite dimensions and multi-verses, animate and inanimate, alien or not, are bound by this.

Looking at it this way I do not think that there is any true evil entities out there just that some
have to or decided to experience Karma in this way according to their own agreements or needs.

So in the end it will "all come out in the wash".

Lets just enjoy the ride.

Peace

There are some who come to get others out and there are some who get trapped here for a time, after doing so. But there is something behind this planet, that we don't remember, that has far less to do with choice, as it has to do with a fall, and a lowering of choices that humans had more of in the past. I sense more of a series of events that were influenced, falling into the hands of the wrong side, being pursued through time and space by a predator, and coming to this planet is far less about choice for many, at least not what one could call a healthy choice. That the fall itself may have been influenced by that side as well. People have been imprisoned in a karmic trap here, and some have had their options limited to lower frequency worlds due to past misdeads, but, humans have been pursued, singled out and targetted by this group/force for a long time in the cosmos, and positioned in such ways as to have limited options, and be coerced into these cages.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Lovely picture. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Atlantis...thank you...

Now we can confirm that this is all bull#!

You think you know the history of this planet buddy? How many times have you healed yourself or others? How many times have you been in space looking at Earth? Astral travel at all? You think Dolores is BS and all those amazing beings who came to Earth doing great things today... I think your full of sh!t guy. What is with you ignorant peoples on this site? Seriously need to get a life.. your occupying the only one Life you have down here, with negativity and judgment. You are nothing high at all, but a small fraction of human consciousness, which in the grand scheme of things is a tiiiiiiiiinier fraction...

Read a book

For anyone reading this thread who are very interested in this phenomena as in the waves of star spirits.. here is a great site where many of the like have found an online home. If you truly want to find answers and connect with your spiritual nature, Ats isnt the right place to make a daily hobbie...

Starseeds

There are many star spirits, healers, a few Reki Masters, psychics who offer long distance readings.. etc at this site. Many people who have had great experiences, contact, channellings, spirit guides, past lives etc.

~ The universe is not what it seems to the human eye..
edit on 14-7-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

Loveisanart,
Are you really here to piss on another soul's choice of experience? I'm sorry, but how is the behavior you've displayed here love and humility?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

True, but in my opinion I'd still say we appeared out of lifeless matter over 1,000,000s of years ago, and I still accept the fact that it wasn't by coincidence.

Other planets, yes. Other dimensions, no, there is only one 3D. Other realms, yes.

Yeah just like a parent, watches and chooses to help us or not when we are in dire need.

Very important, because this is a testing ground. Any way that the testing ground is disturbed or destroyed, then it'll be one heck of a hard time for them to make such another perfect testing ground for us. As well, we have a huge amount of potential that it dwarfed other races.

A Elder have the power to be in multiple human lives, Logos are the planets care-takers. And, also true, humans are reincarnated beings but the down side is that over 80% of the human races souls are under the age of 100,000 Earth years, we are either too young or too stupid to get out there and mingle with other races. But I don't mind getting out there and mingling with other races.

This is my opinion

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Then would that mean that God isn't omnipotent? He needs help?
Then the devil COULD win in a battle between good and evil ... etc etc???
I'm trying to follow. Help me out some more if you would. thanks.

Of course god needs help. It is in it's nature be both needing and helpful at the same time. God is the finished puzzle and you are a piece of the puzzle. God can never be whole without you.The devil is just the sickness called ego(service to self) that makes pieces(souls) not want to evolve their understanding (and belive in duality) and go home.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

No this isn't the only planet with Free Will. Freedom is the first principle of Virtue and its Infinite, given to all Spirits/Souls forever. In all the Universes and all the Beyonds. But its also tampered with alot, in the lower level duality portions of the heavens, the schools, and there are very fascist systems and beehive type splinter groups, that exist, where there is little free will, yet all souls can be reached.

And Dolores not only does not have all the answers, but also the soul groups and families, and in some cases the ETs involved don't as well, or in some cases, may not wish to share what they do know,, for reasons that may not be in our best interests. Since there are two types of forces in this universe. Those who follow the Power of Love and those who operate under the Love of Power.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
as far as ET's being friendly or not well why would they be any different than us? i'm sure there are friendly ET's and i'm sure there are not so friendly ET's and i can only hope the friendly ones are here with us now, i suppose.

if you look at the world within you, you will find it is much like the world around you, with trillions of cells and bacteria living together in their own universe, most good but some not so good. it's entirely possible that we are living on a cell called earth that makes up an entire being we call the universe.

How have the two of us not had a conversation before? I'm pretty sure I've written the last paragraph of the above quote almost verbatim at some point or another.

Ever noticed how much an atom resembles a solar system? I imagine that galactic clusters would analogous to organs in a human.

As far as ETs go... I imagine many of them would be like us in many ways, and that is not a good thing. Just look at how we have treated anyone group that was different throughout history. I agree with Stephen Hawking that if aliens officially arrived our planet, not in the metaphysical sense we are discussing, that it would probably end with us being treated as we have treated native Americans, in other words, pretty damn poorly.

i have heard the analogy of "as within, as without" from my elders in the past and i'm sure since we are all connected, that you have heard it or came up with it also.

i believe that our star brothers that are here now are mostly genuine and good, with the minority being mischievous and self serving. my belief is that for most beings that achieve interstellar travel they would have to have evolved on a planet where they all worked together as a team, without prejudice nor greed being part of their lives. where kindness and compassion, love and trust of each other would have been a prerequisite to such feats of invention.

i think any civilization that does not work together such as these would have had to, is doomed to never reach these levels of existence and more probable would be self destruction long before. there are stepping stones between self serving and service to others and it's my hope we are on the road to becoming more of a service to others society, one fine day.
edit on 14-7-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
Well, if it was volunteer-based as she stated, then there is a high chance that the majority of those incarnating for this particular purpose would be 'more in the light' even if they don't ever remember why they came here.

I dunno about that. Based on human beings .. I see people volunteering for all sorts of reasons. Of course, most are for good reasons, but many are for not-so-good. Some people volunteer to tutor or coach children because those people are pedophiles and want easy hunting grounds. Some people volunteer at soup kitchens and steal the food.

How do we know all the volunteers are 'good' and that some not so good ones haven't come in??

Because they would not be in the higher places if they where part of the "still learing this part crowd". You cannot manipulate people who know everything you have ever done and know everything you think and feel. Playing chess with god is just a waste of time if it is serious. While you make the first move it is already done with the game and watching where every electron is in the whole reality so that no electron is out of place.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Im a 2nd wave being. Through deep meditation with holistic manipulation i have learned to channel information and purpose through my pineal gland. I also have very huge vibrations telling me that DNA is in the process of being upgraded. I get a huge glowing blast of energy and presence from certain children. In one of my experiences in the dimensional realm i came back with a new subconscious "sense". I am able to cognitively identify peoples soul/being and connect with the chosen human beings who are infact interstellar beings here to help humanity open up there third eye, activate chakras, enter the golden age with love and light.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

There were souls that stayed, for humanity. They made the sacrifice to stay and forget, and bring their more advanced abilities into play, some are grid keepers, some record keepers, and healers, and affect the grid even while they are here. My friend speaks of 8 cycles that he rememebers, and before Atlantis, and said that the good always wins, so why is the dark side being so insane and silly, for they never have won yet, and there is a perfect plan.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Very well stated. This should be easy for the the "learners" to understand.
reply to post by sled735

Who are the 'learners'?

People seeking enlightenment. Learning things they haven't been exposed to as of yet.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi, Wildtimes!
I came across this video by David Wilcock a few days ago, and it blew me away! The first part is a little boring for my taste, but you need to see it to understand what he leads up to later. He shows toward the last part of the video how there will be two earths... one new, and the old one... just on different frequencies. The people with higher frequencies (enlightened souls) will move over to the new earth, and the others will remain here until they become enlightened at some point. This new earth is also predicted in the King James Bible. Not sure where it is to post it, but I have read it, and it was taught in the church I attended growing up. ( I also grew up in the 60's and 70's... Far Out, Man!)
This is supposed to be the big thing associated with 2012! HEADS UP:Things are to start happening in October.

Hey sled, how are ya??!
I am in line with this thinking above, too. After reading this OP, I felt some very strange synchronicity pop into my head...and I recall as a little girl (9 or 10?) thinking "What am I doing here? This is very strange!" and also about that time, I started noticing what I call the "expanding head feeling" like I was outside of and just above my skull, and much bigger than my physical body could contain. I thought it was weird. It still happens, and now I can call up the sensation at will (after over 4 decades of it just spontaneously happening and being aware of it.)

The OP reinforces what I've accumulated as "truth" for myself, by introspection, research, exploration, and seeking...and Valentine's NDE posts here have
convinced me of the council. In fact, about a year ago I came up with a scheme where there is a sort of cosmic "legal system", God in charge, and Jesus and all the other prophets/teachers that made themselves known and are now legendary have regular meetings, where they decide who's going next, what to try next (since much of what they've tried before seems to have failed)....

I thought to write up a story about it (a book, actually), from a comedic pov...but maybe I am closer to the real situation than I thought!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

My 4 year old has told me several times that he wants to go home. Four years old and he already realizes that he has gotten himself into something deep. I am intrigued by these odd statements from a kid who otherwise is underdeveloped verbally (his non-verbals are through the roof though lol), but mostly I guess I'm a little sad--knowing that he doesn't really belong to me. Then again, what children DO belong to us?

I am 55 now. All I remember is at age four I was terribly "homesick". I knew I came from a much better place, and I missed it in the core of my being. As I stood alone at the kitchen sink I started crying, begging them to come get me, and take me home. They didn't, I'm still here. I have a purpose to fulfill before I can go "Home".

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

These days and age "spiritualism" and "new age" have become a fad,

No, not "these days"... the New Age thinking has been around for almost 200 years. I remember as a kid, my mom took me to a rock concert (ha...the Monkees)...and the opening act was The Fifth Dimension...

The song? The Age of Aquarius.....this was in the late 60s. Edgar Cayce, Carl Jung, now long dead...also espoused this kind of thinking. It's not "new", just like eco-friendly is not new. Sometimes I'm surprised at how many people are unaware that these movements are not "new" at all -- they just seem to be "rediscovered" by every generation as philosophically-bent genuine "helpers" and "healers" come of age.

To those of us who are of this ilk, the "new age spirituality" is just common sense.

edit on 14-7-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

I want to go home too. And yet my kids are here and I'm upset they're here at that. My second oldest had an nde a couple years ago, while he had a terrible flu, just during the swine flu actually. He spent a couple days passed out, weak as a kitten on the couch, and I was debating walk in clinic but he could't do that, or doctors, too long a wait, and he got up, at midnight and walked to his room, and he said, he just collapsed, he didn't even lay down. He was out of body, unable to look down or move, and it was like noon with light everywhere and a light being on the wall, outlines, and he could hear for miles and miles, a pin drop. Super senses and awareness. He knew his heart had given out and he was given the choice to return home and wanted to, that would have been far happier for him, than this world, or to stay, but he chose to stay and help. When he returned he was 100% healed. Completely well. I took him out of school as his health had been poor for years, since they flew over our town houses, these US jets, and spewed a sludge all over our porch and my van, that was the year my son went from normal and healthy to missing half a year of school, sick nonstop.

He knew he would have been far happier had he gone home. And a small child, under 5 say, is far closer to their memories of home. Even one glimpse undistorted, would be impossible for us to stay here. No one would want to be here. There is no comparison.

I have always had a sense my son came to help us, he's like an angel, and his frequency is like the sun. Though very quiet and low key.

I don't even know how to give back the gifts given to us, that we're not even aware of, we're all under the veil of forgetfulness, and want to be more able to outlfow to those around me.

My father is also someone I'm here for or because of. He is a different energy, opposite type of energy, Egypt comes to mind, and sumar even, he has the bloodline to Mary Queen of Scotts and is a dragon in chinese astrology, like my brother, and much more controlling, and I almost feel that there is something between us in the past, and do my best to withdraw from disuptes or disagreements, and send him light and prayers, and just love him and appreciate what he does do, rather than worry about what he doesnt do, or promises and neglects. There are many different parts of Family, different people that we need to work with and transmute energies, and reach, and in that process, we can slip and fall, and we need to be reached. Its quite complex.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Those who follow the Power of Love and those who operate under the Love of Power.

This is an extremely profound comment, which I would agree with 100%.

I compare life to an amusement park, we can choose to enter if we want, once inside we can choose the rides we would like. Once on rides there is no turning back we have to see it through to the end, some of the rides can be scary, full of twists and turns, ups and downs a feeling like we are going to puke, and other rides are pure pleasure, fun, and strictly for enjoyment, but in the end there is only so many times we can ride all the rides.

But what actually got us to the park was really good marketing. lol

How many people are just tired of the rides, raise your hands?

Peace out,

RT
edit on 14-7-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

not here to piss on anyones parade.. but steering people in the right direction, sometimes they need a "kick". Laughing at Atlantis, Dolores Cannon, spiritual beings incarnating on planet Earth.. is not very nice. To me that is pissing on everyone else's parade.

Dont be so worried about me brother. Ive helped many people spiritually, and will continue to do so and follow my heart and path

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I know it's not all about stars, but I kind of see them on posts as people generally agreeing a lot of the time, and I think it's telling that your post there had more stars when I checked than anything on the last 6 pages or so. Agreed that there's something to it, and I'd guess a lot of other people around here would agree too.
edit on 14-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by Unity_99
Those who follow the Power of Love and those who operate under the Love of Power.

This is an extremely profound comment, which I would agree with 100%.

I compare life to an amusement park, we can choose to enter if we want, once inside we can choose the rides we would like. Once on rides there is no turning back we have to see it through to the end, some of the rides can be scary, full of twists and turns, ups and downs a feeling like we are going to puke, and other rides are pure pleasure, fun, and strictly for enjoyment, but in the end there is only so many times we can ride all the rides.

But what actually got us to the park was really good marketing. lol

How many people are just tired of the rides, raise your hands?

Peace out,

RT
edit on 14-7-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

Oh my, but I just remembered, this ferris wheel I was on, with my daredevil brother and a friend, right in between them. I was intensely afraid of heights and was trying to overcome my fear, because if it just went round and round, I enjoyed it, but the stopping and loading people on and off, and the wiggling, NOPE. Nearly passed out with fear. Well my brother swung the seat on purpose. He lost out, because I was so loud shouting, LET ME OFF. LET ME OFF NOW. LET ME OFF.

I had to endure the whole loading nearly fainting, but before the ride began, they let me off, I was so grateful and it was only my brothers fault they both had to get off too.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

... I don't understand about what she supposedly found about the first wave. Lots of suicides and depressions. I understand that someone coming from a higher dimension would feel yukky being stuck in a diseased human body and and surrounded by negative low energy etc etc ... but they volunteered to be here so wouldn't they be happy to be doing what they are doing???

they aren't aware that they volunteered but knew something was wrong and couldn't figure out what or why.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join