It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You One of the Three Waves of Earth Volunteers?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
New children being born with altered DNA?

WTF?? Who's giving birth to these kids?

I've had 3 children since 2005, and mine are completely normal and healthy in every way.

What kind of DNA alterations are being implied?

Am I the only person that finds this disturbing?

We've just recently de-coded our DNA and are still learning about it exponentially. I don't think now is the time to be fooling around with it when we haven't even mastered the knowledge of it yet.

I've read the Custodians and one other book by Ms. Cannon and have formulated my own personal opinion about her activities.
I will say that what she is doing is more akin to mediumistic and channeling work, than any type of legitimate "regression therapy" and simply leave it at that.

That is my personal opinion and I am fully aware than many may disagree with me, and I repect their prerogetive to do so.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaivonmack
As I am a proffesional hypnotherapist I can state that past life regression is totally fake, there is no such thing and as far as the rest of it goes cmon people what # wont you believe

Curious ...
How long have you been a hypnotherapist? Where does someone go for training like that? What kind of credentials does someone have to have to be called a hypnotherapist? Have you specifically tried to take someone back to past lives? Or do you think there aren't past lives that can be remembered this way and so you assume it's all fake?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
reply to post by sled735

My 4 year old has told me several times that he wants to go home. Four years old and he already realizes that he has gotten himself into something deep. I am intrigued by these odd statements from a kid who otherwise is underdeveloped verbally (his non-verbals are through the roof though lol), but mostly I guess I'm a little sad--knowing that he doesn't really belong to me. Then again, what children DO belong to us?

Often not true. Your family is your Family. We walk long walks and journeys with loved ones, and Family is forever. Sometimes someone not in our immediate soul group joins us, someone watching over and knowing we need help. But again, they become our Family.

Sometimes irreconcilable differences are resolved in family, ie. karmic ties that should be opposites, transmuted to Love and Forgiveness and Family.

We need to look at our family situations and resolve to work through them to the Love, except in situations where its not safe to do so, in which case, speak in our hearts in meditation to work through peace, forgiveness and no karma.

But he would have known you, to have come.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JulieTruly
Past-life regression and hypnotherapy are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to the psyche. None of it can be proven, it's completely outlandish AND it can place "memories" where there were none. Even if the therapist has years of experience and is very careful it should never be trusted. This is what Scientology is made of. Why do you think Scientology is turning out such fruitcakes? Their brains are being seriously tampered with due to these practices. I understand if people want to talk about their dreams or meditative experiences. Those things come from within. This stuff is somone opening your brain and guiding it along, complete exsposed, most likely unknowning planting information into your memory without being aware. The possibilites of suggestion are way to powerful. I thought this site was about facts and proof?

Remember what forum you're in. In the metaphysics section of ATS scientific proofs are hard to come by. Most of us here are willing to accept and even expect that a method aside from our materialistic, scientific one exists for finding truths...even if we don't know what that is yet.
As much as I'd like to believe in past-life regression therapy I do agree with you that it is sketchy and if real, probably extremely sensitive to suggestion. That being said, according to Michael Newton, he supposedly takes his patience into an even deeper (and even less suggestive) theta brainwave state than most other hypnotherapists who only go down to delta. Again, who knows how valid this is.
edit on 14-7-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

While we're admiring fantastical theories, here's mine:

These "star seeds" or whatever they're called, are just christians that have awoken to the divine plan, yet when they look in the mirror, see a blank stare because they're told what's beautiful by others from a different perspective

I know this is ats.. but what an ignorant post. And you referred to yourself as a man? hmm.. humanity deffinately does need our (star spirits) help. Do you know what a christian is? Most starseeds dont even follow Jesus the Christ or even read the bible. I hate religion and dont agree with how christians go about with their belief system..

You need to lighten up and learn something useful. Im sure you have incarnated on Earth time after time like most people who think and talk like yourself.. its called being stuck in Karma, you never evolve.. which is why we are here to help and enlighten. The problem, you recycled humans jsut wont learn.

Goodluck to you "man" ..

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
New children being born with altered DNA?

WTF?? Who's giving birth to these kids?

I've had 3 children since 2005, and mine are completely normal and healthy in every way.

What kind of DNA alterations are being implied?

Am I the only person that finds this disturbing?

We've just recently de-coded our DNA and are still learning about it exponentially. I don't think now is the time to be fooling around with it when we haven't even mastered the knowledge of it yet.

I've read the Custodians and one other book by Ms. Cannon and have formulated my own personal opinion about her activities.
I will say that what she is doing is more akin to mediumistic and channeling work, than any type of legitimate "regression therapy" and simply leave it at that.

That is my personal opinion and I am fully aware than many may disagree with me, and I repect their prerogetive to do so.

If you truly have read and paid any attention to Dolores... you would know that she started out as just a hypnotherapist, trying to help people with average things like quit smoking and weight loss.... her past life regressions were accidental, and she didnt understand what happened. But she went along with the sub conscious which was communicating with her.

After that more of these people placed under her hypno-trance .. started going back into past lives of egypt, atlantis, other worlds and dimensions etc.. she didnt ask for it to happen. It was just her path, she is a pioneer, here to teach and communicate to humanity.

Your opinion is your opinion buddy... your not the one travelling the planet doing speaches and conferences at the age of 70+. And your opinion wont stop her from spreading the message, and wont stop people from learning the knowledge.

Goodluck to you too

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There is nothing dangerous about this type of regression. What Dolores Cannon is doing, is akin to deep meditation, knocking on your soul for answers and reaching Higher Self, or your Greater Soul, which has all the answers and sometimes lifts the viel for you at night, but treats us like a mushroom. Because we're in tests. Our conscious overlay is the stupid part of us, really really really. We're a very small part of ourselves, and more of us is here that we can connect to. I don't mean merge with someone pretending to be your higher self, I mean raising the viel, turning negative thoughts around to positive deprogramming from this world, working to give to others, bring peace, and we ARE/BECOME more of ourselves, its not external.

There is one thing though, that does occur, there are ETs involved with many of her clients and soul groupings that seem to be under the direction of some of the Ets. I have 3 of her books including this one, and if you're sensitive and a communicator, so to speak, then you can find yourself in contact with that group, when you're reading one of her clients sessions, there is No Time and you get pulled into the discussion. Hence a few distortions in some of the sessions (there was one in particular where a teenager died falling down the stairs and she was admonished for not treating her body better and taking good care, by the higher ups on the other side. Well, no, those were not Higher Ups, but Greys, and she didn't do anything wrong. Accidents are accidents. They seemed to want to give karma where there was none.

Not every session is coming through without interference by those trying to distort us. So, this takes really working at unblocking, ho'onoponopono, healing all negativity within, seeing through the world, perfecting as much as we can, giving to others, seeking. Because there is a mixed bag in the regressions, and people are in this world with two sides vying for our attention. We need to connect to our answers, our Soul/Source, and not the other side.

I myself cannot afford even one session, but highly recommend people seek their soul answers and why they're here, without anyone guiding it but yourself.

Hypnosis, is a form of meditation, and suggestion/intentions. That is all it is.

To reach the deep levels mentioned and utilized, you use Theta and even Delta or you download for free online, the pure forms of theta/delta/ such as high theta, med theta, low theta, and the ranges, (usually its all in hz) of delta, and you combine them in a long, repeat audtiory track on Audacity, one of my favorites.

You can layer sounds, hemisync, isotopes, whateever you find appealing, even download and convert from youtube, or from a pure source online, also there are many royalty free music sites nature, whales/dolphins, nature, bird songs, and layer things to appeal. Try for a 2 hour session.

Then research online, a variety of hypnosis tools, such as induction techniques, deepening techniques, free scripts and then rewrite them. Watch some videos on the process of past life inductions, they have some on youtube, note their tones and words, and write out you own interactive script.

And practice it. Obviously you can't interplay as she does in the sessions, so you need to have tools ahead of times such as intentions set for viewing events that might be painful or sad, from an observing position, safe, from a higher frequency, preparing ahead of time, suggestions for how to deepen or get past a block and see more. Practice, change the script, add more intentions, and afterwards write down or record each session what happened while you remember.

My own past life memory occurred spontaneously, the wall broke, I remembered and the Time Difference made me feel ill for a week, as this was a very long time ago and off planet, but nothing to my soul.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Atlantis...thank you...

Now we can confirm that this is all bull#!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Oh .. and I should say that I don't understand about what she supposedly found about the first wave. Lots of suicides and depressions. I understand that someone coming from a higher dimension would feel yukky being stuck in a diseased human body and and surrounded by negative low energy etc etc ... but they volunteered to be here so wouldn't they be happy to be doing what they are doing???

That didn't make sense to me. (well .. a lot didn't make sense .. but you know what I mean).

Lets see what they say themselves:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Then would that mean that God isn't omnipotent? He needs help?
Then the devil COULD win in a battle between good and evil ... etc etc???
I'm trying to follow. Help me out some more if you would. thanks.

The "devil" isn't a part of what I experienced. The only hell we experience is the one in which we are not enlightened to our oneness with "God"

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex
No, I don't think reincarnation is possible, we have had previous existence, but not on this earth. Yes, I do think certain special spirits have been held in reserve to be born on earth at this time. The lady presented by the OP is peddling half-truths that she is convinced are full truth.
maybe you haven't been reincarnated on this earth before but many other, or most, people have. this i can assure you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Atlantis...thank you...

Now we can confirm that this is all bull#!

You think you know the history of this planet buddy? How many times have you healed yourself or others? How many times have you been in space looking at Earth? Astral travel at all? You think Dolores is BS and all those amazing beings who came to Earth doing great things today... I think your full of sh!t guy. What is with you ignorant peoples on this site? Seriously need to get a life.. your occupying the only one Life you have down here, with negativity and judgment. You are nothing high at all, but a small fraction of human consciousness, which in the grand scheme of things is a tiiiiiiiiinier fraction...

Read a book

For anyone reading this thread who are very interested in this phenomena as in the waves of star spirits.. here is a great site where many of the like have found an online home. If you truly want to find answers and connect with your spiritual nature, Ats isnt the right place to make a daily hobbie...

Starseeds

There are many star spirits, healers, a few Reki Masters, psychics who offer long distance readings.. etc at this site. Many people who have had great experiences, contact, channellings, spirit guides, past lives etc.

~ The universe is not what it seems to the human eye..
edit on 14-7-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by star in a jar
Very clever tactic, telling the 20's and 30's they shouldn't have children because of some karma thing...

'If you cannot kill your enemy, cancel him out'

Huh?

And do you believe Jesus Christ because someone tells you to?

Are you meaning Jesus the person or christ conciousness the awakening to what you are(gnosis)?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My post above touched into how to create your own self hypnosis, deep meditation sessions. I think its really valuable, and even more so on your own because there is no "coloring" going on, no prodding or suggestion. Its also not a one shot deal but a long term commitment. Ideas for scripts can come through research, like for example this. But always rewrite it and add your own directions, and ensure that large sections are just the theta/delta range, (delta can put you to sleep, a range of theta from high to low is very good, though delta is personal you have to try it. Normally in delta, during sleep, when you body goes into a kind of lowered state of pulse/breathing, you are out of body).

1/3 Self Hypnosis. Regression

This way of seeking and connecting to Higher Self, is the most important journey there is.

Also zen mind meditation helps.

What really assists us in going through the lessons of our lives, our purpose for this journey, healing our relationships and out flowing service to self, being selfless. Is that, we can ask ourselves, our Soul, and Source, Creator, before sleep, before meditation, in meditation, while doing dishes, while sungazing or catching sun, what is blocking us, what kind of programs we have that are keepign us from growing, for healing of our minds, our programs, our blocks, that we can really see, hear, know, and work through our lives, and being humble, taking responsibility for the mirror of what is in our lives and really trying to perfect, trying to forgive and let go of all karmic ties, to heal rifts, and be peace, we're trying to raise our frequency, pure of heart, connection to our Soul and Source and flow in Light/Love and Solutions into this world.

Asking each day for direction, inspiration, to recognize tests and strive to learn from them, to gently learn to see ourselves more clearly.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
I really hope there is reincarnation.

I really hope there isn't. But unfortunately, I think there probably is. I just hope I don't have to come back. Life here is fine if you are healthy and things are going well. But for the majority of people on this planet, it's painful and/or a bleak struggle.

But then again perhaps that's the reason for life here?? Maybe we are all in high school in the spiritual realm and we are taking a required course - "being human and being miserable and having to try to learn to help each other 101" .
my own personal experience is that we do in a sense agree to come here, and we know what we will be going through before hand. however, to learn and grow we forget what the agreement when we get here.

I went through two lives during my session, which were basically non eventful normal lives. the first i experienced was a bit depressing seeing as how i was a selfish, somewhat cold, and depressed person. my worst fear was realized when my son turned out to be just like me. names were hard to recall, but my daughter's name was elizabeth, and i loved her so much because she was just like my wife. elizabeth stayed with me on my death bed, my wife was already gone, and my son was no where to be found. i'm fairly certain i died of cancer.

The second was a much happier lifetime. i also had more details as it was a bit more recent. i lived in southern alabama. i served in world war I but was lucky enough to never be in combat. i recalled waiting for the opposing forces to show up to our location in France but them never turning up. i was lucky enough to never fire a shot. after the war i moved back home worked my way through the ranks at the small town's bank (can't remember the town name or the bank) and became vice president. during that time my wife and i had 4 children and life was wonderful. i was a family man. i died of a heart attack in the late 50's. i didn't take very good care of my body, i didn't eat right and i smoked. i was surprised to see i had no drinking problem's in either life seeing as how i'm a recovering alcoholic, but there ya go.

the emotions involved in these regressions were SO REAL. there was no doubt to me that these were indeed two of my past lives. just my experience.
edit on 14-7-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spelling; cancer

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Unfortunately I know I am not one I been an Atlantean, an Egyptian, An Arab and been here for a long turn on that karmic wheel. -.-
Currently I am the Universe's dog to kick...
edit on 13-7-2012 by ldyserenity because: add & spelling

Sorry that you have to experiance this but you are here for a reason and it could not have been another way even if we want it. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Cannon got parts of it right.
I became aware at age 3.
One of them...1st wave
edit on 14-7-2012 by Staroth because: .

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Okay more on the council.

This stuff is really hard to describe, unless you've "been there" but I will do my best. I remember when I first posted about my NDE I got a PM from a member and my first question was "Do you know what the council is?" because it's a part I don't go into a lot of detail about since it was, well....a little out there even for me.

I was aware of a network. It started as like...a mental conference call. Except then I began to sort of travel through the wires of this network (not in a physical sense, like my soul or being was travelling). There were all these connections and branches and then I was up very high, that was the feeling, as if I was in a place over EVERYTHING else.

I became aware of a connection of Higher Beings or what you might call ET's or Guides or whatever your personal choice might be. My initial impression of this supreme connection was actually that it was alien. I "moved" closer, or became aware, of what was an enormous circular "table" but it wasn't a table like we know one it was something I really cannot explain of ... beings. I witnessed them as a whole momentarily and got the impression of a "Galactic Government" although I had never delved into these topics before at this point in my life or heard that phrase ever.

I knew in the way that you just know things by non-verbal communication with these beings that they were a counsel for a particular set of humans, all assigned a certain number to guide, the number I am not aware of. My experience quickly took focus on to one particular being that was MY guide. I understood her to be female but visually you wouldn't know. There was a translucence about her and a purple tinge to her skin and clothing except it wasn't clothing as we know it, sort of just a projected image possibly for my own comfort.

Anyway, she had some bones to pick with me. I got a distinct feeling from here that she was indifferent as to whether or not I listened to her and that she was actually kind of perturbed at how I was doing things at the time. It felt like when you know your mom doesn't approve of your boyfriend but she doesn't come out and say it she just gives you THAT look except it was THAT impression in this case and I felt a certain amount of guilt that I let her down.

I had the impression from her that she had a lot of other humans assigned to her to guide, all of us special to her but quite annoying in our stubbornness. The things that she was irritated with can't really be compared to words but more like a transfer of feelings. She wanted me to see this and had called me here to see it because I was making quite the mess of myself and others. The final impression I got from her was a feeling of her nose in the air and arms crossed in disappointment. I was then moving backwards out of the experience much like the one before and then "woke up".

The first experience had changed me, but this one sealed the deal. I was searching for some kind of answer in my life and I had gotten myself into this particular mess which turned out to be kind of like being sent to the principals office.

Anyway, the combination of these experiences changed my life for what it's worth and no one could ever convince me that such a council does not exist.

ETA"

I also had the impression from her that she had seen me through many MANY lives making these same mistakes and this time I had really ticked her off... lol
edit on 14-7-2012 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
reply to post by sled735

My 4 year old has told me several times that he wants to go home. Four years old and he already realizes that he has gotten himself into something deep. I am intrigued by these odd statements from a kid who otherwise is underdeveloped verbally (his non-verbals are through the roof though lol), but mostly I guess I'm a little sad--knowing that he doesn't really belong to me. Then again, what children DO belong to us?

Often not true. Your family is your Family. We walk long walks and journeys with loved ones, and Family is forever. Sometimes someone not in our immediate soul group joins us, someone watching over and knowing we need help. But again, they become our Family.

Sometimes irreconcilable differences are resolved in family, ie. karmic ties that should be opposites, transmuted to Love and Forgiveness and Family.

We need to look at our family situations and resolve to work through them to the Love, except in situations where its not safe to do so, in which case, speak in our hearts in meditation to work through peace, forgiveness and no karma.

But he would have known you, to have come.

Well see, that is what I felt until my kid said that the first time...which was why I was initially so disturbed that he 'wanted to go home'. I suppose once my curiosity perked up I started to just assume that his home and mine were somehow separate.
I've been wondering for awhile now who around me (or not around me) is in my primary soul group and who is 'just helping out'. I swear I ran into my primary soul mate a few years ago, but I take it as a "hello just lettin' ya know I'm here and okay" and that we chose to do this life separately this time around.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
These days and age "spiritualism" and "new age" have become a fad, and a lot of people think themselves to be spiritual, but in reality many of these people are TRYING to experience the spiritual world, but haven't been able to do so for whatever reason.

Now-a-days a lot of people think that because they are followers of the new age fad that they are very spiritual and this is not so.

I also know that a lot of people describe themselves as Buddhist yet they have no idea that to be a Buddhist you first have to take refuge with a Buddhist monk/lama, and then, after learning from him about true Buddhism, you have to take your vows. Only then will you truly be a Buddhist. But these days people throw around the claim "oh I am Buddhist" when it is not true.

Spiritualism is more than just a fad, and it is more than just blindly following certain groups because they claim they are fighting for the environment, or for Earth. But a lot of people don't understand this.

edit on 14-7-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

I did not need any human labels and conditioning to find my way home/connect. I am more or less myself again. Some of the people you meet might not have understood what they are supposed to understand yeet but give them time. For some the buddist monklife/conditioning is the way, for some it is not.

Just beacuse it is inserted in the new age beliefs do not mean it is wrong but there is a difference in ability in different people. Maybe it is different because there is a difference in need from both the person and god.

The buddist say “When the student is ready, the master appears. ” but do they see the other side? When god needs a specific person on a specific place to do specific thing then god have to show itself to the student and do everything itself can to make the student ready. When gods needs and a persons needs are in sync then supernatural things will happen.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join