It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You One of the Three Waves of Earth Volunteers?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
I claiming to know without a doubt what happens when we die is fascinating. I would love to see some proof from these new age scholars

The proof comes from people who have had near death experiences. People on this thread have posted their near death experiences. This woman Dolores, and others, have gathered near death experience stories together and compared them to see what things are the same and what are different. Finding out what happens when we die is just like any other scientific process ... these researchers are gathering information. All we can do is read what they have found and see if we want to believe it or not.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
Jeez, this ATS forum is bleeding what ever credibility it had left.

The metaphysical forum is for discussion of those things that require an open mind and the understanding that we only know a small percent of 'truth' and 'fact'. When it comes to metaphysics there are MANY different opinions of what could be happening in the universe. Tolerance of the thoughts of others is required by people in order to participate in a metaphysical discussion.

Many things that were considered impossible or 'metaphysical' a few centuries ago are now known to be fact. The science fiction of a century ago is now science fact. We are very small and contained. The universes are very big and diverse. Give people room to explore different possibilities ....

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Dolores Cannon is certainly someone who is utterly amazing to watch and listen to. I've watched many of her vids for years now and I am drawn to what she says.

I find it all very hard to believe, but none the less its a fascinating thought.

She even states that things like rocks contain young souls.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I claiming to know without a doubt what happens when we die is fascinating. I would love to see some proof from these new age scholars

The proof comes from people who have had near death experiences. People on this thread have posted their near death experiences. This woman Dolores, and others, have gathered near death experience stories together and compared them to see what things are the same and what are different. Finding out what happens when we die is just like any other scientific process ... these researchers are gathering information. All we can do is read what they have found and see if we want to believe it or not.

I'm not saying it's impossible I just think alot of these claims are false. Don't ridicule me until it's proven atleast

edit: isn't project camelot proven to be a hoax
edit on 14-7-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

OK, this is a little weird for me, please bear with me. I haven't heard of this lady before and I'm googling her right now to find out some stuff. My biggest question is: Is she or was she ever Mormon? I do have a reason for asking and not trying to discredit her, them or anything else.

I guess in order to explain, I have to say, I was born and raised Mormon in a tiny little area around the Appalachian Mountains and remember stories my mother told me as a child. I don't go to the Mormon church now, but part of me still is and always will be Mormon because that's how I was raised.

Anyway.... this reminds me a little of the stories my mother told. She said that we "choose" what life we're going to be born into and we're born just to get a human body and fulfill so reason and we need the body for when Christ comes back. I know it sounds weird, but this is what she told us when we were kids... and it just really really sounds similar to what I'm hearing about this lady which means they may be related somehow.

For humoring purposes, I'd be in the very first group of the second wave or the very last group of the first wave going by my age. From what I was taught as a child, this doesn't seem "weird" or "out there" to me, it kind of flows into what I've always been taught by my family but other people didn't seem to know or have been influenced by these things.

So..... I'm not really shocked by what she's saying, I'm shocked that this is supposed to be something "new and different" I guess. It's easy to not realize that our own early experiences aren't the same as the early experiences of others (childhood, initial learning, all that sociological stuff).

I guess I'm going to cautiously and scientifically watch as this unfolds and see how it turns out as well as read and find out more about this lady and what she's talked about.
edit on 14-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I love Dolores Cannon, Ive read 4 of her books (custodians, convoluted universe 1-3) and I have a brand new fresh copy of "The three waves - The New Earth"

A very sweet and honest old lady. Her talent in hypnotherapy have led her on a great path, she has travelled the world over to get the messages across to humanity.

Before I found Dolores Cannon.. I found a deeper connection within myself. All my life I have had a deep connection with the pleaidian star system (Pleiades). Ever since the age of 8 I have always gazed at these beautiful stars, and felt that it was home. I have felt like an "alien" on earth since ever.. as much as I tried to fit in and put people around me, no one ever felt or seen themselves the way I did. So thank god for the internet, which allowed me to open up and connect with beings of Earth who felt and saw things the same way I do

I do belive and understand the wave of star spirits coming to incarnate on Earth. Look around today there are amazing and talented young children coming into this world everyday. Here are two obvious examples..
Cat Boy
Smart Boy

There are loads of examples of young people coming into this planet with amazing capabilites. Even the first wave have had amazing peoples.. here is an example of a being form the first wave ..
smartest man on the planet

Not only are these great examples, we have many spiritual beings of Earth who can recall where they came from or what we call "home". Path life regressions are a great way of finding out where you came from, and this is something Dolores mastered.

I love Dolores, and I hope many others who dont know who she is take notice and interest and read some of her books or watch her interviews. She is having a big conference in London in September.
Dolores Cannon site

Thank you for bringing this thread about OP, many people could use this positive knowledge.. get out of the conspiracy realm of thinking (its like a blackhole).. and learn something positive that can benefit you intellectually and spiritually

~ Love is an art

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Don't ridicule me until it's proven at least

I didn't ridicule you. That absolutely wasn't the intent in any of my words.

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
this reminds me a little of the stories my mother told. She said that we "choose" what life we're going to be born into

that seems to be something that a lot of people believe.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexx790
We all decided to incarnate here to "experience the human condition",and to learn the lessons that can only be learned on this earth.

Well .. what I've learned is that I do not like the human condition experience. Not at all.
It's frustrating. It's painful. It's frustrating. It's not fair. Did I mention it's frustrating?

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
I was wondering if you have read any of Dr Michael Newtons books?

No. Dolores is someone I just recently stumbled upon. She's my first venture into learning about this kind of thing. And I still haven't made up my mind if I believe what she's saying. The reason for my caution is that there are a lot of people out there trying to sell their brand of 'truth'. It's just me being jaded and careful ...

Like I said .. I DO believe some of it. The other part I'm just trying to keep an open mind about and see what people here have to say about their experiences. I'm really not comfortable with the thought of a counsel judging me after death. It's a little too communistic for my tastes ...

NO its not like that where they judge you, they advise you so you can see what you need to work on. I bet you would love Michaels work much more...give it a try, its really much clearer that anyone else's view and may answer many questions regarding your own frustrating frustrating frustrating life
as it did for me.

Here is a video about him www.youtube.com...

There is actually a film just released about him called flipside.
edit on 14-7-2012 by AsuspiciousMANappears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
as far as ET's being friendly or not well why would they be any different than us?

Humans come in all varieties ... nice, mean, kind, helpful, meglomaniacs, etc etc.
I would think that ETs wouldn't be any different, but you never know.
We don't know what kind of ethics or morals they may or may not have.
They may think of themselves as so far above us .. like we are to ants .. that they
don't consider us worthy of even a second thought.

Who knows.

Anyways, this hypnotherapist seems to think that the ETs are all warm and fuzzy and
are being incarnated here to be helpful. Maybe yes. Maybe no. I don't know.
I'm just presenting what she said and you all can discuss it.

Well, if it was volunteer-based as she stated, then there is a high chance that the majority of those incarnating for this particular purpose would be 'more in the light' even if they don't ever remember why they came here.
I don't feel like I'm part of any of these waves, but if this is true I could name a few I'd suspect--like my father for instance.
I actually believe in reincarnation. So while I don't feel like an Earthly-incarnating alien I DO feel like I came here to help and be a part of these changes.
Actually, I believe that about ALL of us--that we all prepared for these moments and that is the reason why all the souls on Earth are here. This planet is very challenging and we're all hardcore-souls for wanting the challenge
Problem is, we still have to deal with the 'forgetting' and we still have to deal with our karma.
edit on 14-7-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

While we're admiring fantastical theories, here's mine:

These "star seeds" or whatever they're called, are just christians that have awoken to the divine plan, yet when they look in the mirror, see a blank stare because they're told what's beautiful by others from a different perspective

edit:
On a serious note, I believe we all pass through different stages in our lives where different priorities take authority, so in effect, yes we possess a wide spectrum of character within ourselves and the catalyst would be our experiences.
As a man, I will always love toys and will always collect them. It was once a remote controlled hovercraft and now it's cars. Scale changes but the fact remains, I'm still a baby

edit on 14-7-2012 by HamrHeed because: add

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed!!! I have always felt a strange connection to something, I find myself always looking up at the stars. Im an Identical Twin, So naturally Ive always had a fasicantion with my other half, we always say things at the same time, we have each experienced the others pain, while hundred of miles apart, for just brief moments, but enough to know that something wasnt right. strange, I always wonder what will happen when one of us dies, will the otherone know, and feel his soul leaving, its a connection that I wouldnt trade for anything. I almost feel like im here, to guard over my twin brother. He was born first, and I came into this world 2 minutes later. He had a learning disablity when he was younger and I didnt, I grew much faster than him, he was always about a year behind me in everything, I was faster, stronger, more intelligent in most things, not everything. So I felt a need to help, and guard him, I dont know if that is where I get those feelings, or if that was my intended purpose. I know many will say he is your brother, of course you will feel like that, but it goes way way deeper than that, I have two other brothers, but Im not at all on the same level, of feelings, I almost feel like a phsycic to my brother, and him back to me, but not to anyone else. I wish i knew why. If these waves are true, i would be part of the second wave. S&F love the post.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

I don't know .. it involves reincarnation and souls from other dimensions and/or worlds incarnating here. I think it could go in either. But it's not about the aliens or UFOs .. since they are now humans on Earth according to this person. It's all confusing.

That is SO geocentric... Earth isn't more or less important than any other planets and the same thing applies to every living beings.

edit on 13-7-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

It IS geocentric from our point of view and our stage of evolution. But, if a highly advanced race was now more concerned with the health of a whole galaxy or an entire universe, then any disease within said galaxy or universe possibly would be of their concern.
Sure, you could say then why wouldn't they simply eradicate us if we are such a cancer, but again that is our own mentality. If they are to the point in their evolution to be concerned over such a drastically larger 'eco' system, they are much more likely to be of a conservation/healing mindset than a search and destroy mindset.
Also, if any of this is true than I think they would be viewing us all more as learning souls or as connected to each other, them, and ultimately everything. In other words, destroying us shares no connotations with a soul-life than the death of a species as the end-all-be-all of a problem.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
Well, if it was volunteer-based as she stated, then there is a high chance that the majority of those incarnating for this particular purpose would be 'more in the light' even if they don't ever remember why they came here.

I dunno about that. Based on human beings .. I see people volunteering for all sorts of reasons. Of course, most are for good reasons, but many are for not-so-good. Some people volunteer to tutor or coach children because those people are pedophiles and want easy hunting grounds. Some people volunteer at soup kitchens and steal the food.

How do we know all the volunteers are 'good' and that some not so good ones haven't come in??

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid

I dunno about that. Based on human beings .. I see people volunteering for all sorts of reasons. Of course, most are for good reasons, but many are for not-so-good. Some people volunteer to tutor or coach children because those people are pedophiles and want easy hunting grounds. Some people volunteer at soup kitchens and steal the food.

How do we know all the volunteers are 'good' and that some not so good ones haven't come in??

One of the hardest things for me to figure out through life is why other people don't think the same way I do. Why do they plan and plot ways to hurt other people? Why don't they do everything they can to help other people and be caring and (mostly) honest and helpful? I do have trouble understanding that one... I'm supposed to be "gifted" and all that jazz and I learn things very quickly and easily, but there are some sociological aspects that continue to elude me...
What makes people "selfish" and wanting to hurt others and how can we keep people from becoming that way?

I've never bothered watching any of the really long videos anybody has posted on the threads (more than about 10 minutes)... but I can't stop watching this one... it's like it "makes sense to me" and I've never really ...don't want this to sound negative, it's not, but "fallen into this stuff" before. Not saying it's bad to get into it, it just didn't interest me beyond a passing glance before ... if that makes any sense
edit on 14-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Nothing about these supposed ET's are actually good. They will lie to your face and smile about it, One of the common themes with any of these channelers or clairvoyants is that the beings say, (and there are no discernible certain species responsible ofcourse), for the creation or alteration of our DNA, for a multitude of false reasons. You've just come across the pinnacle of the deception that will probably fall upon the world soon.

Its a multi level spiritual deception that has been going on for a long time,

Nothing about the "New Age" is new. I had to see it for what is myself.

Don't fall for the trap.

Well, all I have left is my intuitions for judging the truths and non-truths. I have to CHOOSE whether or not to trust my intuitions and if I choose not to, what do I have left?
What I get when I read your post is this: that is exactly what "They" want you to fear. And that anything based in fear is in There favor.
The ideas presented in this thread are not fear-based and the power is given (back) to us. Take what you will.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Dolores Cannon is a hypnotherapist and a past-life regressionist. She has been gathering information from her hypnotherapy and past life regression sessions. According to her information, volunteer souls from other planets and spiritual dimensions come to Earth to be born human and to help humans.

- ET seeded Earth and is watching over our development.
- ETs are from other planets AND other dimensions.
- ETs are not hostile but instead are watchers and basically babysitters.
- ETs feel the human species is 'SO important that it MUST not perish'
- ETs are reincarnated into being humans on Earth so they can help us.

Edge Magazine - Three Waves of Volunteers

There are councils that oversee everything in the universe, using rules and regulations. Nothing is by chance. They went back to the councils and they said, “What are we going to do? We can’t interfere.” They came up with this brilliant plan. “Well, we can’t interfere from the outside, but maybe we can influence from the inside.” This is when they asked for the volunteers to come in to help Earth. Earth is in trouble – who wants to come and help? So all these new, pure souls that have never been caught on the wheel of karma have come into body. Hundreds of thousands of them have come in since the end of World War II.

They told me, “Now we have tipped the balance,” and they think we are going to be able to save the Earth. It’s not interference

Coast to Coast recording of interview with Dolores Cannon
www.youtube.com...

First Wave-- These people would be in their 40s and early 50s now, finally adjusting to life after going through turbulent early years of feeling they didn't belong here. A number tried to commit suicide or were treated for depression.

2nd Wave-- Presently in their 20s and 30s, these folk had an easier time, and have been called "channels, generators, and antennas," and project positive energy. Many have chosen not to have children, as this creates karma, and they don't want to have to return to Earth after this life.

3rd Wave-- The New Children are coming into the world with altered DNA, so they can function in a different reality (vibrations are pushing Earth into a new dimension).

One hour interview with Dolores Cannon (for those intersted in hearing more)
www.youtube.com...

Now ... I should say that I don't buy into what she's selling. But I think she got parts of it right and then added her own beliefs on top. I don't have proof of that, of course. It's just my feeling. What I think ... (for anyone interested)
- Yes, we were probably seeded here.
- Yes, there are other dimensions and life on other planets.
- Yes, we have been visited here.
- Yes, I think reincarnation is possible.
- NO I do not think ET counsels are running earth. I think it's more spiritual than that.
- NO, I do NOT think ET is friendly or 'helping' us.
I think they feel we are more like a science experiement or something.

Anyways, I thought I'd post this information for those interested in metaphysics, reincarnation, and ETs.

Firstly, it sounds like a branch of some Scientology BS.

Secondly, it has an arrogant overtone. Why are we all so special? Why is it so important to save Earth?

Just a bunch of Bull#.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

As I am a proffesional hypnotherapist I can state that past life regression is totally fake, there is no such thing and as far as the rest of it goes cmon people what # wont you believe

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Very well stated. This should be easy for the the "learners" to understand.
reply to post by sled735

Who are the 'learners'?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm just tagging this for when I have more time.
It has me curious for some reason as I was reading the OP I had an image of a pinwheel pop into my mind.
I wonder what that means, any way ill be back later.

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 14/7/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

My 4 year old has told me several times that he wants to go home. Four years old and he already realizes that he has gotten himself into something deep. I am intrigued by these odd statements from a kid who otherwise is underdeveloped verbally (his non-verbals are through the roof though lol), but mostly I guess I'm a little sad--knowing that he doesn't really belong to me. Then again, what children DO belong to us?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join