It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You One of the Three Waves of Earth Volunteers?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by FlyersFan

Star and flag for an excellent thought. My own thoughts run in similar fashion these matters.

- Yes, we were probably seeded here.

Seeded, placed, sentenced.....yes, you are right. Earth is a school for Spirits, and Spirits are very, very important in the big scope of things.

- Yes, there are other dimensions and life on other planets.

Oh my yes! And anyone who stands on the surface of Earth and claims Humanity is all alone is only fooling themselves. I strongly believe there is sentient life on every planet in our System, in different dimensions that we can see or can be aware of. Humanity is bound to one dimension, the 3rd dimension, and is bound to that dimension's laws of physics, gravity, and elemental science. Human beings can only see a very small part of the natural spectrum of light.

- Yes, we have been visited here.

Since Ancient Times, or before. Builders of the Monoliths we find all over the world, probably founders of Ancient Atlantis, killers of the Dinosaurs. So easy it would have been for them to pose as Gods to Humans.....

- Yes, I think reincarnation is possible.

I know beyond any doubt whatsoever that reincarnation is a reality, and a major part of Humanity. No possible way any human could learn all life lessons on just one lifetime. This is one big thing ETs do, help us along in the cycle of life as we travel from birth to life, to death to birth. I believe a Spirit inhabiting a human receptacle will live more than 1000 human lifetimes before Ascending to a higher dimension. Some Ascendant Ones then come back as humans to help in development.

- NO I do not think ET counsels are running earth. I think it's more spiritual than that.

I do too, I believe that the "running" which bespeaks of machinery, is performed via a "program" which has a "default setting," and the rest is human will and human thought-forms. So humanity sets it's own realities, goes in it's own directions, according to the natural selection of things. The very reality of this bespeaks of a Higher Power involved, a Force of Intelligent Energy that surrounds and is within every living, and material thing, it is in the air we breathe, and the food we eat. The water we drink is a mighty power unto itself, it can quench your thirst, or can drown you, or carry away your home. Waking up to these Forces helps in Spiritual Development.

- NO, I do NOT think ET is friendly or 'helping' us.
I think they feel we are more like a science experiement or something.

Perhaps not a science experiment, but something like that, for certain. These Beings are so much higher in intelligence, and technology that they are like unto Gods, but that's not what they are at all. I hesitate to attempt to define that which I do not fully understand, but I will say that even these ultra high Beings are a lot like human beings. We are all related, and it seems the human form is the most desirable form to have. Some of these beings, ones I myself encountered, treat me with much respect, like my Spirit means a great deal to them. The human body, on the other hand, is called a "receptacle," or "container."

I agree. What he said. /\

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i've actually done one of the sessions, which was actually an amazing experience. it has given me a peace for sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Like you i dont necesarily buy into the whole package but its an interesting listen.

Me, too. Doc'swife...did you go ahead and read the Urantia book? This rather reminds me of the tone of that philosophy (though it's been decades since I read it)

Oh yes, i remember we talked about Urantia on that other thread, i didnt recognize you because your avatar has changed.
To be honest i have found it a very heavy read, i wish there was a urantia book for dummies.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexx790
reply to post by Annee

I here ya,

Synchronicity also seems to come in waves for me anyway. Been getting a lot lately. In the past I was aware of it but did not react to it. This is not the case any more. Now I use it as a kind of slap around the ears to get my attention and get my A into G so to speak.

Oh Yeah!

I used to fight it. I used to try to do my own thing. You know - - no one's gonna control me (not even "the Guys).

I was born this way. My OBE's at age 5 were more real - - then physical life on earth. I wanted to go home.

Now - - I've learned to just listen and obey. Life has been far more peaceful since.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
Many would simply spend all their time out of the body, anywhere but here.

Oh - absolutely! It took an apparent intervention and grounding to keep me here.

Being able to go "home" at all actually makes being here all the more awful, so the skill is removed. Seems like even more punishment doesn't it?

It was horrible. I was this young kid in the 50s when this kind of stuff was unheard of. I had no one to talk to.

You think everyone is like you - - until you talk to them and they treat you like - - well an Alien.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Annee because: DAMN QUOTES!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I welcome this thread too. Star and flag. I happen to agree to all that is stated in the OP message, when I read the article, I had some points of difference. I don't think this is a particularly important planet - it may be for those that chose a few incarnations here though. But overall, there are many places in the Galaxy that are more evolved and not only technically. I don't think this is the only place 'free will' exists. That's kind of medieval to me. How can a philosophical principle be confined to a backwards world when already sci-fi writers could imagine far better ones where there certainly is free choice - to the extent you still have to fill in some karma from tha past., you are free.
I also think this is the right place for the thread as we are not talking about physical UFO's here - but many Spirit Guides show themselves as ET's. I think physical UFO's either do not exist at all or they are trivial as compared to this reincarnational invasion.
It is wrong to look at this in an 'us vs them' perspective. I am sure I had lives out there but not only there.
Many spirits you meet in the astral plane are crazy or uninteresting. There is a benevolent cabal though that wants to help us evolve - and they have also been here so they understand the necessities.
The problem is parasitical Earth spirits that are holding back evolution. From the analogy of Egypt and Byzantium, some of us call them the '"heocratic" spirits. Spirits need nourishment after they die too. You must reincarnate or degenerate. A Theocrat would collect other people's energy and aggrandize himself. Now this can manifest in many ways today, dogmatic beliefs, gurus, electronic addiction (gambling etc.) watching sports - politics - all places where someone reaps your attention for free. Bolshevism was a godless theocracy but so is free market dogma today.
All this is in contrast to the true development of the human spirit which comes out in many shades, trial and error, individual experiments as shown on this thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Very clever tactic, telling the 20's and 30's they shouldn't have children because of some karma thing...

'If you cannot kill your enemy, cancel him out'

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I'm glad we find ways of finding one another, too...those of us who think alike.

Me too, V. The World Wide Web is our greatest tool in this connection thing. I have many connections of others of like mind and mission. That is the thing to, no matter how weird you may be, there is at least one other just like you.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Mercury is turning retrograde in these very hours.
It will be a great time for philosophical reflections.
How many of you here are ready to accept from your deeper Self - a special gift tonight?
Just write back to me if you do.
All it takes ... is a little dreaming.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Sorry... double post.
I think it is worth your while to stay in touch with the positive ET-like spirits - angels, messengers etc. It is also all right to question them - they will deal with you on an equal basis if they are honest, and they will not spout empty propaganda if they are not Theocratic forces.
edit on 7/13/2012 by Kokatsi because: double post - rather still say something

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

......but during a near death experience I witnessed in full detail one of these counsels and swear on my life that's exactly what I saw.

I am very curious, can you please elaborate on what you saw? I have seen things too, I am not here to call you out or ridicule you. Just curious.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

......but during a near death experience I witnessed in full detail one of these counsels and swear on my life that's exactly what I saw.

I am very curious, can you please elaborate on what you saw? I have seen things too, I am not here to call you out or ridicule you. Just curious.

I would also like to hear about this!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think I must be one of the volunteers. I remember when I was four years old standing at the kitchen sink while my Mom was outside hanging clothes on the clothesline, and I was alone in the house. I started crying because I wanted to go "home". I knew at that time I came from somewhere else.

I've had "different" experiences all my life. My family definitely did not understand me. I still don't know for sure what my purpose is here, but just last November I woke from sleep having a discussion with some spiritual being. He was telling me about how bad things were about to get here on Earth. He said I could leave, or I could stay. At first, I immediately said, "Get me out of here!" But, then after becoming fully awake, I told them I would stay and help the others.

I'm still learning many things. I hope I accomplish the task I came here to do. "They" are helping to awaken me to more knowledge and wisdom to understand my purpose everyday.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Very clever tactic, telling the 20's and 30's they shouldn't have children because of some karma thing...

'If you cannot kill your enemy, cancel him out'

Huh?

And do you believe Jesus Christ because someone tells you to?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Seeded? maybe, Hybrid?very likely...we are one of very few mamals that are born practically hairless and remain so......we have no distinct progenitors and we dont seem to fit into the scheme of evolution very well.....
Aliens? Scads of em...absolutely...bizillions of em everywhere theres a place to live....and many places youd not think to live...
babsitting? Hmmm maybe but improving us with age as well....suppose we are the motive power that drives their ships? maybe we have some innate talent the really prize and need?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I also think Im a first wave volunteer, the feeling of wanting to go home (like many here) was quite strong, not so much now.

The desire to leave this earth, the feeling of not fitting in etc caused what I recognize now as a form of mild depression/anxiety. I do not feel this way anymore. I guess I will be hanging around a while longer.

So I presume/feel that Im on the right path. I still do not know what my "mission' is but I feel I will soon.

So I say with a little impatience and a lot of excitement "bring it on".

Peace

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here is my thread on my first NDE

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It talks a little about the counsel in some of my replies, but in my second NDE things became much clearer which I will elaborate on tomorrow when I'm not exhausted lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I can't wait to see you in the movie

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I listened to the video, and I gotta say this is nothing more than rubbish, I can't believe there are ATS members who believe this crap.
She has no proof of what she is saying, and when she states they gave us inventions, etc, why did they give them almost exclusively to the white race (seeming as almost everything was invented by white people)?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Unfortunately I know I am not one I been an Atlantean, an Egyptian, An Arab and been here for a long turn on that karmic wheel. -.-
Currently I am the Universe's dog to kick...
edit on 13-7-2012 by ldyserenity because: add & spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join