It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution 2012 Get ready it's going to happen (arms treaty)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
I hope that Obama signs it.

I hope Congress and the Senate and the SCOTUS all approve it.

And then....right after the armed revolution and all the treasonous traitors are in jail
FOR LIFE, with no ha-beaus corpus, no lawyer, no right to trial...as per the current state
of law against terrorism....

Ya, let me stop you right there.

Once that happens, you think the government is going to care one minute about what you think...hardly. The government won't have one thing to worry about any longer. They are going to pass whatever laws they feel like, and if you don't like it....well tough.

(and if you think the OWS got it bad, you haven't seen anything yet)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
reply to post by SWCCFAN

If you care to hear the facts about what Hilary Clinton, Obama and those with him are up to regarding this UN Treaty, I suggest you watch the interview here www.jbs.org... and read what the JBS has to say. It might do you some good to hear and read what they have to say in general.

What facts?

The treaty isn't even finalized yet.

If it infringes any on our right to keep and bear arms I am 1000% against it. The UN and the Government can pound sand for all I care. I will keep my God and my guns. You can keep the change.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Is it any coincidence that they are doing this on the same day everyone will be paying attention to the olympics?

I see this as a way to get it in under the radar.

The Fed's are being bullies, and need to be shown the reality.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Plus, I would find it amusing to see them actually TRY to take them.

so if police officers come with a warrant to confiscate your guns you're going to shoot them.

how well is that going to go for you.

do you think you can take out 40+ swat team members while a ten block radius is formed around your house by police cruisers and cops and helicopters fly overhead.

the 2nd amendment is just that, it can be taken out as easily as it was put in place.

if you place the protection of your life on ink and paper and peoples intention, you won't survive long.

if you follow the constitution, then doesn't it make sense that you should follow the laws enacted by the people under the power given to them by the constitution.

it would be unconstitutional not to follow this treaty if it is ratified.

but, that's what happens when you worship a piece of paper, or in this case sheepskin parchment.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It is all about communications.
if they can stop any and all news of uprisings.
it will just be little fights.

they control the internet and news.
they can stop all phone calls from the town that the fights in.
you all need a way to stay in touch.

if you see it is all ok on the news.
you will not know how many they have killed.

they could be doing it now!
How would you know?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

You may find my thread very interesting then.

Soros Promotes UN Control Over Gun Ownership.....abovetopsecret
Pax

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

so if police officers come with a warrant to confiscate your guns you're going to shoot them.

How well will it work out for them?? All of my neighbors have guns too…the second amendment trumps local police.

do you think you can take out 40+ swat team members while a ten block radius is formed around your house by police cruisers and cops and helicopters fly overhead.

They won’t have the resources to do that nation wide.

the 2nd amendment is just that, it can be taken out as easily as it was put in place.

It’s still there after 230+ years!

if you place the protection of your life on ink and paper and peoples intention, you won't survive long.

if you follow the constitution, then doesn't it make sense that you should follow the laws enacted by the people under the power given to them by the constitution.

but, that's what happens when you worship a piece of paper, or in this case sheepskin parchment.

The constitution trumps any treaty signed by the POTUS. I will follow that piece of parchment rather than unconstitutional laws, thanks!

America cannot give up the second amendment or we will be giving up our freedom and surrendering to tyrannical rule.

Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States. A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power, and jealousy will instantly inspire the inclination, to resist the execution of a law which appears to them unjust and oppressive.

---Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution (Philadelphia 1787).

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

They let the "getting sick" tax pass without a revolution. What makes you think weapons would be any different? People are much more likely to support this idea then extra taxation. How far do they have to go before someone stands up and actually does something?

Revolution will not be a plan of action until we no longer have the means to do so.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Of course he does. He is one of the Elite that pull the strings.

Nice thread btw.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Look to our own history. We did not launch a full revolution until the crown started going door to door and taking arms. We were backed into a corner then and they are backing us in to a corner now. Humans are animals and we as others are most dangerous when cornered.

According to Tsun Su: Men fight with everything they have when placed on death ground.

Most NG ADMIL and LE know this full and well. Hell just about every traffic stop I have seen recently has 2 or more officers present before they even get the person out of the car.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Lol. Americans. Always looking for the "last straw" and the "red line" to start a revolution/civil war/whatever. But it never comes. Obama hasn't disarmed anyone, and he isn't planning to. The UN hasn't sent troops in. Martial law hasn't been declared, even during disasters when it probably should have been. But still you pore and fret and wring your chubby little American hands over every scrap of sensationalist BS "news," expecting "DUR REVOLUSHUN!"

But... it isn't coming. AMERICA ISN'T JUST SLEEPING. It's dead.

Go back to sleep. Go back to the mall. Buy another 25-pound bag of chips and turn on NASCAR, you Johnny-Reb Wannabes. How many generations of you are going to grow to historically disgusting weights and die of The Diabeetus and heart attacks? There is no Second Revolution coming. This is the Post-American Century. Get used to it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Plus, I would find it amusing to see them actually TRY to take them.

You are right it is just piece of paper with words on it. All meaningless.

However we all have an inherent right to self-defense do we not?

The 40+ SWAT force just about guarantees you will lose. But deception is a powerful tool that can buy you time to react and there are instances where SWAT has just packed up their toys and went home due to the potential risk to their officers life. Take for instance this 12 year Texas Standoff, they specifically cite the potential for loss of life as not moving forward.

SWAT tactics don't always work, but you never hear about that in the media.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver
270 million guns is a lot of guns to try and confiscate from the 60+ million armed civilians, even for the entire US Military and Law Enforcement community. This will only be enforceable if our economy totally collapses, our nation is on the verge of civil war, our society is collapsed, and a real foreign army (not UN troops) are being used. When TPTN try to enforce this our nation will be in complete socio-economic, political collapse. That means it could happen at anytime now since we are not very far from it.

I seriously think that the number of active US military would go down sharply if they were ever given the order to confiscate citizens firearms. I spent 16 years active military as a Naval SWCC Operator and have had the discussion about martial law and gun confiscation many times with friends in the service and can honestly say that IMHO only a small percentage of personnel would do it. None of us would want armed military units showing up at our family's homes using force to violate someones rights, and we therefore would not do it to our service members families and friends, not to mention what a gross violation it would be to our oaths.

When TPTB finally do try and enforce this and the baby blues show up then it will all fall apart anyway, at that point it will be all about survival. At least well finally make good use of those UN soldiers, the only thing we ever found em good for when I was around them was cleaning out the blue canoes at the FOB. The shiny blue helmets will make awesome targets at 1500 meters with my L96. Its sad that its gonna come to this but TPTB are going to do their best to enslave us all. I for one don't find peace so valuable as to be paid for at the cost of chains and servitude.

Not really so hard for them considering their WMD. If it were guns vs guns what you say might be so, but it wouldn't be simply guns vs guns... not at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
Revolution will not be a plan of action until we no longer have the means to do so.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

And this is the truth I fear!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Yes they have drones with hellfire missiles and all the cool toys. (which you can hack into and control for about $1000) You are missing one point, in the book "on killing" by Lt.Col. Dave Grossman it outlines how back in past wars facing an enemy in a foreign nation troops had issues actually pulling the trigger, and killing another human. Today 95% of the troops will pull that trigger. However asking them to do that in their own country.... they just wont do it. Well some will pull that trigger but I bet 50% won't.

They will need foreign troops and you know what that means .... Those 50% that wont fire on their own countrymen not only will side with them more will come as a result.
edit on 9-7-2012 by SWCCFAN because: err

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by rival
I hope that Obama signs it.

I hope Congress and the Senate and the SCOTUS all approve it.

And then....right after the armed revolution and all the treasonous traitors are in jail
FOR LIFE, with no ha-beaus corpus, no lawyer, no right to trial...as per the current state
of law against terrorism....

Ya, let me stop you right there.

Once that happens, you think the government is going to care one minute about what you think...hardly. The government won't have one thing to worry about any longer. They are going to pass whatever laws they feel like, and if you don't like it....well tough.

(and if you think the OWS got it bad, you haven't seen anything yet)

Point understood....but

Have you ever been playing a game, but then the system files become corrupted and you can't
really see what's going on because of all the glitches and drags and buffering....and so even though
you have all this stuff saved up, and even though you are deep into the game, and even though
you've worked hard to accrue all your special credits and extra life gizmos and virtual friends that help
you in times of need, you finally have to abandon it all because continuing on in this same fashion
would simply be madness--the game just cannot be played in the condition it is in...and so with a sad
heart and a tear in your eye you reluctantly reach out your trembling finger......
.....and hit the reset button.....

edit on 9-7-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I think you're overlooking the fact that the majority of Americans say, "the less guns the better". They actually support anti-firearms legislation. The best you can hope to get from the average jane or joe is, "guns are okay for hunters".

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pushmepullu
reply to post by SWCCFAN

well, due to a burglary that occurred upon finishing the read of your post i'm afraid there isn't any firearms on the premises for the fed to confiscate.
if this is true it would be the final nail in the coffin for our dear old uncle sam.

I just had a burglary as well, that's weird. Maybe the criminals are arming themselves ahead of the deadline?

I am cool though since I purchased both of my guns at wally world and the feds are well informed about them.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by kennylee

If 1/3 of the population owns firearms and only 1% fight back thats still about 1 million people taking up arms.

Don't forget that DHS ordered 450 Million rounds of .40 cal Hollow point ammo. Thats enough to kill every man woman and child in the US 1.5 times.

They come up with an O-plan and train then comes the warning order and action is taken.

Now I know where to get the .40 ammo for the S&W that I lost in the river.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Does DHS have even a hint of a clue what a bloodbath would ensue? The current regime lives not just in a bubble, but a bubble filled with strong hallucinogens. Apparently no one in the regime has a good grasp on what people are willing to do to preserve their liberty. Since liberty is more important to me than life, that makes me a very dangerous person to the regime.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join