It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution 2012 Get ready it's going to happen (arms treaty)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by taskforce4256

That's why people with our mindset are defined as terrorist just as the American Patriots were in the 1770's

We are a real and present threat to their goal of global domination.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Yes, nothing more than more fear-mongering, sadly kept going by those too lazy to actually research the things they scream most fiercly about. This treaty is about international arms deals. It has NOTHING to do with regular folks in the US having, buying or selling guns.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
reply to post by taskforce4256

That's why people with our mindset are defined as terrorist just as the American Patriots were in the 1770's

We are a real and present threat to their goal of global domination.

Yep...the founding fathers were by exact definition...."Insurgents"

So was Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King Jr, and Mahatma Gandhi....all of them stood in opposition
to the established authority. And today, with the way the law is written and interpreted since
9/11 and the Patriot Act(sic) they all could have been jailed for life without trial or assassinated...

That's why time is running out for good people....the evil are writing and manipulating the law....
control is being established like a torturer with a victim on the rack...the gear clicks forward and
locks....and the pain increases....and then the gear clicks forward and locks again...

....It will never be released...it will only get worse

and those who believe that only governments should have guns, and not the regular citizens,
will be the ones crying for help from those of us who still have guns...and of course....we will help them.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Just letting you know, you know, sometimes when you hit the reset button, the hard drive crashes. No one has any clue what will happen once the reset button gets pushed.

I agree with you, the reset is coming regardless.....but the outcome, in my opinion, is going to be nasty.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Plus, I would find it amusing to see them actually TRY to take them.

so if police officers come with a warrant to confiscate your guns you're going to shoot them.

how well is that going to go for you.

do you think you can take out 40+ swat team members while a ten block radius is formed around your house by police cruisers and cops and helicopters fly overhead.

the 2nd amendment is just that, it can be taken out as easily as it was put in place.

if you place the protection of your life on ink and paper and peoples intention, you won't survive long.

if you follow the constitution, then doesn't it make sense that you should follow the laws enacted by the people under the power given to them by the constitution.

it would be unconstitutional not to follow this treaty if it is ratified.

but, that's what happens when you worship a piece of paper, or in this case sheepskin parchment.

WHAT #ing crack are you smoking????

This would NOT be constitutional if ratified, if it infringes in ANY way on the right of the people to keep and bear arms...

No treaty is allowed to infringe on the people's rights...Congress shall pass NO law infringing on the rights of the people.

Anything they want to do to change the constitution requires 2/3rds of both houses and 3/4ths of the people...

And they STILL are not allowed to infringe on the fundamental rights of the people....

Try reading teh declaration of independence....

Jaden

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

It is an UN arms treaty, from what I remember some are saying that it overrides any domestic law.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

the UN will try and microchip everyone
the fed is key

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh ,
Had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior:

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent
Form of government.
A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can
Vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.
From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the
Most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally
Collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has
Been about 200 years.
During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

>From bondage to spiritual faith;
>From spiritual faith to great courage;
>From courage to liberty;
>From liberty to abundance;
>From abundance to complacency;
>From complacency to apathy;
>From apathy to dependence;
>From dependence back into bondage."

I firmly believe that we are in the apathy to dependence stage and are quickly being push to the last level before the final collapse.

Well its a good thing we live in a representative republic and not a democracy. This is part of the brainwashing and indoctrination of our federal education system, our founders never intended for our country to be a democracy as is evident in various quotes of our founders.

" Democracy... while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember,democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts,and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide."
John Adams

" A pure democracy is a society consisting of a small number of citizens,who assemble and administer the government in person."~James Madison

" Democracy is the most vile form of government... democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention: have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property: and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths."~James Madison

“A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.” ~Thomas Jefferson

There are plenty of writings by our founders that express their contempt of democracy and show their goal was exactly what they accomplished which was to establish a government that is a representative republic with governmental power limited by a constitution.

It really amazes me that we can allow people to vote that don't even understand the difference between a democracy and republic.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

I fully understand that we live in a constitutional republic. However a great majority of Americans do not. We have transitioned from a republic to a democracy to an oligarchy. I don't think there is any doubt that we are a empire in decline. History has told the tale time and time again. Unless we alter our course our fate will be the same as all others. An empire destroyed only to be subjugated to a different ruling class and restarting the continue the cycle.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by UnaChispa

I ain't doin' it.

US Army hooah.

I am thankful I was never put in the position to have to choose the right or patriotic course over the one that provided for my family’s needs. I hope for your sake you don’t either.

Before making your steadfast declaration of noncompliance consider very carefully the implications of your actions. As this is likely to happen the leadership is going to deal with the first to express such concerns very harshly - you will likely be arrested and court martialed.

I see that you are married which means your income and his/her healthcare will continue during confinement but this is likely to be a short cycle and once you go to prison your pay stops. You see where I am going with this...they have your family as de facto hostages to their will.

Now if you are financially independent (which I doubt) and/or single with no one depending on you, fine. Take a stand.

I have had the opportunity to serve with many great Soldier's, NCO's and Officers in Special Operations Command, many of whom are very intelligent (in practical and educational terms), resourceful (by necessity of their jobs) and above all patriots one and all... However, I have to say that while I wish it were the case deep down I wonder how many would engage the population at large if ordered to do so by their leadership?

This is why I fear that a good many otherwise patriotic men and women will indeed carry out their orders.

1. The orders won't be worded with constitutionally questionably language.
2. Most Soldiers live pay check to pay check and TPTB like it that way because your family who is likely far away from any help you can render has to eat and pay the heat and such. Making them de facto hostages to your compliance with orders.
3. The punishments and consequences will affect your family directly and therefore it's not just you who your decision affects.
4. By the time this happens the country will likely be suffering economic hardships and shortages as well which will compound number 3 above making the decision even harder.

Our Soldiers are patriots but in most cases just men and women like me and you trying to provide for their families. If your pay and allowances were to suddenly stop could your wife (and children if any) eat?

I have a personal point of action criteria for direct resistance unfortunately until my daughter reaches the age of majority and my wife no longer needs healthcare from the military I am afraid it is fairly high in terms of what I will tolerate. I am financially well off actually and own my farm outright but even I couldn't afford to pay for my wife's health care and feed my kid on that for long absent my agreed upon retirement benifits.

Basically, as long as my benefits don't stop any resistance I make will be passive (most likely) and or covert (possibly).

However, if the government ceases to pay my benefits either by law or inability (financial insolvency or austerity measures); I would bring the full force of my 24 years of experience in special operations techniques to bear against the government and it's agents that did so for I would then have little else to lose.

If that were to happen I would switch to clandestine and eventually direct operations. Gloves would come off.

edit on 9/7/2012 by Golf66 because: sorry din't put to whom I was responding...duh?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

You see where I am going with this...they have your family as de facto hostages to their will.

Now if you are financially independent (which I doubt) and/or single with no one depending on you, fine. Take a stand.

3. The punishments and consequences will affect your family directly and therefore it's not just you who your decision affects.
4. By the time this happens the country will likely be suffering economic hardships and shortages as well which will compound number 3 above making the decision even harder.

Our Soldiers are patriots but in most cases just men and women like me and you trying to provide for their families. If your pay and allowances were to suddenly stop could your wife (and children if any) eat?

However, if the government ceases to pay my benefits either by law or inability (financial insolvency or austerity measures);. Gloves would come off.

edit on 9/7/2012 by Golf66 because: sorry din't put to whom I was responding...duh?

I wish I could star you twice! I've not chimed in much (at all?) in this thread, because of the family thing. My (and my husband's) tolerance will be high as well, because we have a family. I think that is something that a lot of people are forgetting in this thread, there are many other factors when it comes to taking a stand or being more passive. I tried to leave all the things that I specifically agreed with where I quoted you. I hope people read your post, it makes a lot of sense. Some of us wholeheartedly believe 'standing for our rights' (whatever you want to call it... but we may be bound to inaction unless the situation becomes incredibly dire.

With that said, I'm a big fan of caches!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

It really amazes me that we can allow people to vote that don't even understand the difference between a democracy and republic.

Some good voting requirements like this might save the country! Can we get these past before Nov?

I’m sure the New Black Panthers are available to stand at polling sites and enforce them…the question is can we convince them to do so?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hey those who can serve will serve, those who cannot must be covert assistance for those who do.....
A guerilla soldier swims in a sea of people, some of whom are active and some of whom for whatever reasons, can only remain passive.......
When the time comes there may be so many sympathisers we woud be able to work a miracle or two.....
The point being now, how to sort out those who will be leaders from the crowds and how to make contact with organised resistance......
There will be fake groups started by goverment FBI agents will go undercover to penetrate or start their own milirias....to be used as pawns and wiped out when the time is ripe for intimidating people....
The people who brought ou 9/11 are the people who youll be up against so have no illusions as to how they feel about ordinary people.....they slaughterd 3000 just to influence congress and the people....into complixity in two wars.....
If you are thinking of resistance, better start thinking about IEDs rather than going out shooting, because man to man gun to gun they will have overwhelming firepower.....
One would have to start turning to his local states militias armouries for weapons that may be almost comparable....should a real force be organised it would be immediately under overwhelming attack upon discovery....so covert action is survival mode till some pievce of american realestate can be declared a free state, where we can go to sign up for the duration.....
Think about it...revolution is near certain to get you in deep # no matter what.....
And if one starts out to accomplish it one cannot stop halfways or even if you are losing.....
This is why revoution has not happened.....it simply is THE last resort of peaceful men.....
Unfortunately peaceful men make very poor revolutionaries till they get some practice at it...this will take time...and a # pile of organising.....
So give us the word....................well get ready already

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Very well said

The points you made exemplifies the statement that freedom is not free. I salute you and thank you for your service. Having work as a DOD contractor I understand the issues at hand. While the odds are against the few whom have the testicular fortitude to stand up, we are aware of the what the future holds for our children and grand children and what they will be living through if we do nothing.

If you are willing to trade liberty for security you only act to further enslave your decedents.

edit on 10-7-2012 by SWCCFAN because: err

edit on 10-7-2012 by SWCCFAN because: grr

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I do not believe the world is going yo end in 2012 aliens are not going to visit us and take us somewhere else to our "new home" I believe that getting involved in this too much and thinking about this will just cause you to lose your sanity there is no proof the world is going to end. No y2k and no 2012 is going to happen period.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

This is international. People without weapons can't revolt. They know they are in danger. They monitor the Internet and blogs like ATS. People had enough. People are rising everywhere.

What we need are lots of guns, courage and integrity. We owe it to ourselves, our children and grandchildren to create a better society. We can no longer allow ourselves to think in terms of countries and color or races. We must unite to rid ourselves from the self-proclaimed leaders and evil on this world.

We shall be cruel and without mercy.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh ,
Had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior:

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent
Form of government.
A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can
Vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.
From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the
Most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally
Collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship."

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has
Been about 200 years.
During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

>From bondage to spiritual faith;
>From spiritual faith to great courage;
>From courage to liberty;
>From liberty to abundance;
>From abundance to complacency;
>From complacency to apathy;
>From apathy to dependence;
>From dependence back into bondage."

I firmly believe that we are in the apathy to dependence stage and are quickly being push to the last level before the final collapse.

Well its a good thing we live in a representative republic and not a democracy. This is part of the brainwashing and indoctrination of our federal education system, our founders never intended for our country to be a democracy as is evident in various quotes of our founders.

" Democracy... while it lasts is more bloody than either aristocracy or monarchy. Remember,democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts,and murders itself. There is never a democracy that did not commit suicide."
John Adams

" A pure democracy is a society consisting of a small number of citizens,who assemble and administer the government in person."~James Madison

" Democracy is the most vile form of government... democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention: have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property: and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths."~James Madison

“A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.” ~Thomas Jefferson

There are plenty of writings by our founders that express their contempt of democracy and show their goal was exactly what they accomplished which was to establish a government that is a representative republic with governmental power limited by a constitution.

Posts like this make we wish that we could flag individual posts?????

Jaden

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by UnaChispa

I ain't doin' it.

US Army hooah.

I am thankful I was never put in the position to have to choose the right or patriotic course over the one that provided for my family’s needs. I hope for your sake you don’t either.

Before making your steadfast declaration of noncompliance consider very carefully the implications of your actions. As this is likely to happen the leadership is going to deal with the first to express such concerns very harshly - you will likely be arrested and court martialed.

I see that you are married which means your income and his/her healthcare will continue during confinement but this is likely to be a short cycle and once you go to prison your pay stops. You see where I am going with this...they have your family as de facto hostages to their will.

I have had the opportunity to serve with many great Soldier's, NCO's and Officers in Special Operations Command, many of whom are very intelligent (in practical and educational terms), resourceful (by necessity of their jobs) and above all patriots one and all... However, I have to say that while I wish it were the case deep down I wonder how many would engage the population at large if ordered to do so by their leadership?

This is why I fear that a good many otherwise patriotic men and women will indeed carry out their orders.

1. The orders won't be worded with constitutionally questionably language.
2. Most Soldiers live pay check to pay check and TPTB like it that way because your family who is likely far away from any help you can render has to eat and pay the heat and such. Making them de facto hostages to your compliance with orders.

I have a personal point of action criteria for direct resistance unfortunately until my daughter reaches the age of majority and my wife no longer needs healthcare from the military I am afraid it is fairly high in terms of what I will tolerate. I am financially well off actually and own my farm outright but even I couldn't afford to pay for my wife's health care and feed my kid on that for long absent my agreed upon retirement benifits.

Basically, as long as my benefits don't stop any resistance I make will be passive (most likely) and or covert (possibly).

However, if the government ceases to pay my benefits either by law or inability (financial insolvency or austerity measures); I would bring the full force of my 24 years of experience in special operations techniques to bear against the government and it's agents that did so for I would then have little else to lose.

If that were to happen I would switch to clandestine and eventually direct operations. Gloves would come off.

I don't think that you understand what will happen...

It isn't going to be individual soldiers who refuse orders...

As soon as the order comes down, there will be a mass revolt from high ranking officials down to lower ranks...

There isn't going to be one or two privates saying "no way"...In fact, most privates would cut off their own junk if told to by a superior officer...

Jaden

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Eesh, Revolution threads on ATS... With lots of active/previous service members weighing in...
This one is a Top Pick, and I don't mean on the ATS Trending Pages...

If you're interested in reading what the State Department stance regarding this Treaty is, I posted up some info I found in this post. You might be surprised to see that their concerns appear to be the same as those expressed in this thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Will revolution be worth the loss of thousands and maybe millions of lives?

Ask yourselves this.

Yes, it is duty to uphold our rights and freedoms. America is the last stand.

Read the Bhagvada Gita mister yin-yang.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join