It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution 2012 Get ready it's going to happen (arms treaty)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I hope that Obama signs it.

I hope Congress and the Senate and the SCOTUS all approve it.

And then....right after the armed revolution and all the treasonous traitors are in jail
FOR LIFE, with no ha-beaus corpus, no lawyer, no right to trial...as per the current state
of law against terrorism....

We can start over with essentially the same Constitutional document, but without that pesky
sentence in the second amendment that states..."A well regulated militia being necessary to the
security of a free state," We'll just leave that part out and start the next sentence with a
capitol T.

Oh yea, and restore the control of money to the treasury and create an amendment to make
sure that it stays that way....dismantle the IRS, Obamacare, FEMA, TSA, and about a half dozen
other initialed acronymic agencies...almost forgot---outlaw electronic voting in federal elections,
kill the electoral college, and make congressional lobbying an act of treason...

did I forget anything.....?

edit on 9-7-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Sell the bullets (I hear it's a sellers market)
and buy knives.

If one doesn't have any bullets,
it's easier to say that they aren't guns, they're investments.

In these doubtful economic times buy a gun made sense.
Made in America, so the money stays in the economy here,
and one of the few remaining public markets to sell and make a profit.

If anything untoward does start showing up on main street America
having a knife forces them to come inside your home
where a knife is a pretty fair choice.

Firearms have always been outdoor ranged weapons.

Oh and to the person with the brooding avatar
how dangerous do the middle aged fat guys look to you now?
Snicker-snack.

Knives are a decent investment too.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
It's not impossible to collect the guns when the government has the bigger guns and can just bomb a house from mile sin the sky.

War is hell and it is a means to an end. That end is always political. The moment this Government uses that level of force on any American domestically this nation will become hell on earth. Don't think for a moment that entire battalions of troops wont defect and bring those big guns with them. It will be a civil war of epic proportions. Millions will die and the elite Banksters will ultimately win.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
All of these uprising worldwide and mass protests are we sure we are not missing the bigger picture is there a worldwide revolution underway? Is the media breaking it up and repackaging to us as something else? Is what i am seeing on rt and fox a signal or communniction to join the fight ?Is ww3 underway? Is it thepeople of the world versus the elite and nwo?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Using a knife in a gun fight will get you killed.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Why are you posting a article from 6/07/2011? and acting like it something current? Has the senate ratified this treaty? How far along are we in this process? Why would they work on this during a election year? or is this more fear mongering from the right propaganda machine?

It hasn't been ratified by Congress yet, but POTUS has made it very clear he can go around Congress any time he wants.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012zeropointeventhorizon
All of these uprising worldwide and mass protests are we sure we are not missing the bigger picture is there a worldwide revolution underway? Is the media breaking it up and repackaging to us as something else? Is what i am seeing on rt and fox a signal or communniction to join the fight ?Is ww3 underway? Is it thepeople of the world versus the elite and nwo?

The media is controlled.

Even on the local level where I live.

They fail to report the truth and demonize anyone who challenges the status quo.

WWIII is underway the globalist are toppling every nation that refuses to comply with their agenda. Look through the media propaganda.

There is a war on for our minds.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Maybe in a FPS.

The reality is that [color=gold]indoors
a knife can be the far superior weapon.

I thought the old saying amoung the generals was
a good general chooses his ground.

If it starts going down in the streets I say take it indoors.
And that way there will be fewer people contributing to the problems
if there are any.

But if they come IN the house . . .

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Let's see .... use my KBar or my tomahawk ....

Nah Mossberg 12 gauge pump with # 6 shot.

In an indoor situation and close range it hits like a slug and if you miss it wont kill the person sleeping in the next room or in the house next door. I keep my M9 bayonet attached to my shotgun so I can use it as a club or a spear if it gets that personal.

Simper Gumby

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Doesn't the Constitution have a clause in it somewhere that no law of any other body can supercede that of the law of the United States?

I can see if the UN passed this, that the USA will simply withdraw their membership if there is no such Constitutional clause.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
I hope that Obama signs it.

I hope Congress and the Senate and the SCOTUS all approve it.

And then....right after the armed revolution and all the treasonous traitors are in jail
FOR LIFE, with no ha-beaus corpus, no lawyer, no right to trial...as per the current state
of law against terrorism....

We can start over with essentially the same Constitutional document, but without that pesky
sentence in the second amendment that states..."A well regulated militia being necessary to the
security of a free state," We'll just leave that part out and start the next sentence with a
capitol T.

Oh yea, and restore the control of money to the treasury and create an amendment to make
sure that it stays that way....dismantle the IRS, Obamacare, FEMA, TSA, and about a half dozen
other initialed acronymic agencies...almost forgot---outlaw electronic voting in federal elections,
kill the electoral college, and make congressional lobbying an act of treason...

did I forget anything.....?

edit on 9-7-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

Yeah, not only Congressional lobbying, but lobbying for the Senate, SCOTUS, and State and City level Governments too.

Lobbying makes the United States the most corrupt Government in the world, it's officially sanctioned bribery, and is the biggest elephant in the room that no one wants to talk about in Washington at this time.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

The only lobbying that should be done is by the voters themselves. Corporations lobbying is the root cause of all of our problems. Just look at how messed up our government has become. if you or I were charged with contempt of congress we would be in jail. That is just one recent thing that shows we need to Reboot the republic.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is going to pass.

It is absolutely necessary to disarm the citizenry so the NWO can take over.

I don't know if it is divine intervention (good or evil) that is allowing the powers to destroy countries around the world, but I do think it is part of some Satanic plan for total world control. I am not religious but I see no real explanation for the destruction of individual rights except that perhaps there is a God and he is letting it happen. I hope there is a good reason but I don't see it.

It won't be long before the entire world is under total domination by those who control the military. With all the military trainiing exercises in civilian areas and foreign powers coming here to take part in those exercises, I am fairly sure this administration is planning on this passing Congress. When that happens, I think an armed revolution is destined to fail by immediate destruction of those in resistance. The military is being trained to act against the population.

Alas, I feel there is nothing left for us. Those who resist willl be wiped out. Those who capitulate will be slaves. That is what happens to every counrty that disarms. The history is there if you read it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is a bunch of crap, but some gun control would be good for this country IMO.

I wonder if any of this is a ruse to get people to self-identify themselves as domestic terrorists?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

I wonder if any of this is a ruse to get people to self-identify themselves as domestic terrorists?

Pretty much...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by NorEaster

Could you be any more disgusting and crude in the language that you use? Your pathetic repugnant attitude echoes that of your average little left wing nancy boy who more than likely lives in a country where you are forced to trust your government, disarmed. However, we are all left guessing at your location as you don't have the fortitude to display it. Try in the future not to write in the style of a 15 year old child, it's quite disgusting.

Isn’t it funny how the people who have already been neutered, disarmed and rendered harmless talk the most smack? It’s like a blind man criticizing everyone with site and telling them they’re stupid for being able to see. His country long ago stole his ability to defend himself with a firearm and he’s resentful that 330 million Americans still can.

Oh well…it sucks to not be American!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

This is a bunch of crap, but some gun control would be good for this country IMO.

Why is that? The laws don’t apply to criminals anyway so who are you protecting?

Who cares? According to the updated criteria that comes out every month that list is too big for them to do anything about already!

When DHS already considers veterans “potential terrorists” then you know the government has gone off the deep end.

This is what the Department of Homeland Security thinks about our military men and women who are overseas fighting on our behalf:

“the return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks”

link

And it gets even worse….we could all be terrorists according to NDAA!!

the 2012 NDAA broadens the qualifications to those who “substantially supported al-Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces” or persons who “committed” or “supported” a belligerent act against the U.S. or its coalition allies.
link

A “belligerent act”?? That’s pretty vague!! Can criticizing the government on ATS be considered a “belligerent act”?

edit on 9-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

And those of us who don't live in the big cities, especially here in Canada, often end up paying the price with pointless ineffective liberal gun laws. Such idiotic national laws legislated at the federal level are passed for inner city problems like gun crimes where a small percentage of the population kill each other in record numbers each year with illegally smuggled firearms. These same bureaucrats never learn and continue to pander to special interest groups who honestly believe that "liberal anti gun feel good legislation" actually does something to combat crime in cities like Toronto. The former Liberal Party created Canadian national long gun registry is a prime example of such a pointless waste of tax payers money and government resources.

The following video is from the CBC of all NEWS outlets believe it or not, but Rex Murphy does an outstanding job of summing up the situation of gun crime in Canada.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

If you care to hear the facts about what Hilary Clinton, Obama and those with him are up to regarding this UN Treaty, I suggest you watch the interview here www.jbs.org... and read what the JBS has to say. It might do you some good to hear and read what they have to say in general.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Will revolution be worth the loss of thousands and maybe millions of lives?

Ask yourselves this.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join