It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Lebanon of total destruction in new war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Your thread look more like propaganda than anything on the MSM, change ur images. I don't like the Israel government, but far worst is happening in the world than remote detonated bombs... I'm not gonna demonize an entire country.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The fact is that Israel is not perfect and it's government has made some hasty decisions throughout it's short history. That cannot be overlooked anymore than those who have done great harm to Israel. Israel would not be enduring the enemies it has over the decades if it had not occupied the land it is in now though.
Whether the chicken or the egg comes first is of no importance now. Israel exists but so does Palestine, Lebanon and so forth and until all are recognized and resolve there past aggressions and cease and desist and treat each other with fairness and equality it will never end. I do not not judge an entire peoples by there Government's actions and no one should.

I feel for Israeli citizens as much as I do those around them. It's a terrible situation that never gets any better. Israel exists for a reason just like Lebanon, Hamas, Hezbollah etc exist. People require it. It's time to reshape the way we treat one another and improve those reasons.

Until the people as a whole change the way they behave it will never end. Jews, Arabs, Muslims and the whole darn lot need to come to a point of resisting the urge to kill one another. It saddens me that I don't see it ever happening in my life time. The potential is there though. Everyone has a right to defend themselves but where does the line get drawn?

edit on 7-8-2012 by Flint2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The Jewish community has forgotten what it had to endure during WWII. They have become the monster they use in their propaganda to defend their actions. Maybe even worse. They are now worthy of the name Nazi.

edit on 8-7-2012 by Stiglitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Israel has to be careful.

When that Israeli - Georgian war dual citizen war minister began killing people and demolishing buildings in a Georgian border state - the plan was to install an Israeli air base closer to Iran - Russia came in and knoced them on their ass and kicked them out in five days.

Every time Israel pummels and murders in lebanon their world opinion figures sink more. but then Israel does not care about public opinion.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Hizbollah are Shi-ite Lebanese and are also deeply infiltrated in to the Lebanese Military.

I know more about them than you do!

You aksed how many times has the Lebanese Military attacked Israel, I told you how many times has Hizbollah attacked Israel! Tell you what, here's a question for you.......

how many times has the Lebanese Army stopped Hizbollah from attacking Israel?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
nothing is going to happen its all huff puff..trust me

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

You are quite right however in order for one to understand the complexities of the Middle Eastern people......keep in mind Arabians (Arabs & Middle Eastern Jews) are tribal in nature while the Askenazi Jews (mostly Polish, Russian & German) are like their non-Jewish Caucasian cousins - barbaric in nature.

The Arabs and Middle Eastern Jews have exactly the same mentality and share the same Arabian/North African culture however the only thing that really separates them is religion, one is Muslim while the other is Jewish. Even the Arab Christians share the same mentality and culture.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

ironically the muslim religion has the same god as the Jews... I find that funny...I think its time they realized that and became good freinds.. Like you dont mess with the Zohan

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-7-2012 by skyfireautobot because: utube

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
this thread reeks propaganda
glad I cooled it off
nice try

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Israel is a big problem, my girlfriend who is lebanese, went back to lebanon to see her grandmother who is very sick, old age........i was on the phone to my girlfriend one night and i heard repeated gun shots, through the phone, and she was screaming in fear, she looked out the window and israeli soldiers were shooting innocent civilians on the street!

She had to go hide in the basement cause they usually raid peoples houses, i didn't speak to her for hours, i was so #ing scared that something had happened, but when i did finally speak to her, she said that her apartment door and others had been kicked down, nothing had been stolen, but #ing hell if she had stayed there........she was with her 13 year old sister....

If any of you support israel at all, you can go F**!!!!!!! yourself, Israel is a savage savage country that houses dirty dogs, there is no proudness in killing innocents......

i know this story may seem a bit far fetched, but i dont care what you think, because i know for a fact that i would cut the eyes out of any israeli soldier on sight (sorry a bit graphic but very true).

We should get the whole world against israel. so that they can stop tormenting, torturing and harming and killing innocents.

PS: check out my band singing against # like this and talking about the illuminati.

In Search Of Serenity
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace
edit on 9-7-2012 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashertron
I support Israel because they are The Lords chosen people. Obviously they are not ALL good people & the good Lord will deal with the few bad ones in good time but they are still GODS PEOPLE. (Go ahead an begin flaming/ranting/losing your $hit, anti-Semites always do....)

Israel has every right to defend itself and Islam is anything but subtle in its hatred for Jews. I doubt any Muslim could ever look you in the eye & actually say "I would never attack Israel" without cracking up...

I always laugh at the denials of attacks against Israel, it's like a cartoon character who fires his weapon at his enemy but when someone looks he quickly hides the weapon behind his back and begins whistling and trying to look casual (a behavior confirmed by friends who have served in Afghanistan).

edit on 8-7-2012 by Ashertron because: (no reason given)

They were the chosen maybe until a certain Child was born in Bethlehem. Kinda missed the boat they did. (the messianic ones kinda cheat).

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Originally posted by Directpowerhouse

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Originally posted by Ashertron

Maybe they are the lords chosen people if you believe in fairytales. The Muslims are the korans chosen people also so we have a bit of a dilemma

The Koran is the Muslims holy book, and nowhere in it does it say they are chosen, they don't even consider themselves chosen...

Well if thats the case then it just shows that they don't put themselves above anyone like the Israeli's do. When it comes down to it, Jews are np different to anyone else whether they believe they are gods chosen people or not. If they were, they would be the only race on the planet. Are they trying to say god made an error by putting multitudes or races on the planet?

What were they chosen to do? Destroy the world and everything around them that disagrees with their fantasy?
edit on 9-7-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

You know something....that is a very hard question for me...I struggle with that one period....I don't believe any race...or religious sect...or anyone has any right to a homeland...Gaia is our homeland right now equally.
I go further than just the SOR...you see the Israel to me is not a homeland for the jewish people It is a state set up by the Rothchilds...is has been and always will be a haven for the Rothchilds(Zionists).
The situation really is .... you have a political movement Zionism....and you have a religious sect..the Jews...so why does this warrant a homeland...I would personally go a lot further...and get rid of ALL borders....Humans DO not have a right to establish borders on mother Earth....Humans only have the right to occupy this beautiful planet and to show her the respect she deserves for providing us with a place of habitation in which we should all learn to live peacefully together on.
I know that concept is difficult to achieve...but if you believe that the 13 tribes were split and that we were taught different languages to keep us separated...then as we have become more and more intelligent (we like to think) then maybe we should learn that we are of all the same ilk and then maybe we could all get along....I think all religion should be done away with...all political systems be torn down and we should start again as a global community in which we learn to serve the planet...by providing a good home to all people we might be able to actually achieve some good.
I know that is a dream world...so back to your question...In my honest opinion Jewishness is a religion so therefore It can and has existed for over a thousand years with out a homeland and does not require a homeland to exist....now if the jewish did require a homeland...it should not be under the guise of the SOR.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowZion

If any of you support israel at all, you can go F**!!!!!!! yourself, Israel is a savage savage country that houses dirty dogs, there is no proudness in killing innocents......

Firstly, when it comes to Israel, we are talking about the regime, not the innocent people that reside in Israel. They are no different to you and me. The regime and army are savages, not the civilians. The same could be said about other regimes around the world also, it doesn't mean that everyone in their countries are bad people or killing innocents.

We should get the whole world against israel. so that they can stop tormenting, torturing and harming and killing innocents.

We should get people against any regime who promote comflict or murder based on nothing or stupidity. Sorry based on predictions for now when it comes to Iran. I agree with you, but it is not just Israel committig those crimes. As we have just seen from Afghanistan, A 22 yr old women was shot dead for adultery by the taliban who still have power in Afghanistan. Do we kill every person in Afghanistan for that?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
One side has to be totally obliterated.
The sooner it is, the better for everybody else.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

This is an unsustainable situation for the people of the Middle East and the only humane thing to do is to put this zionist mad dog down.

Insanity: Is doing the same thing over and over again, and expect different results.

The Arab nations are living beside a powerful nation "Israel", that is perfectly capable of inhialiting the entire middle east. But the Arabs, continue to attack and then get their asses kicked, time and time again ... and what? ... except different results?

The only "insanity" here, is the Arab opposition to Israel ... so if you want to put down the mad dog, it means we'll have to give "Israel" the go-ahead to put down the middle east?

Is that what you want? You want us to give "Israel" the "green light", to end the Arab insanity?

You may call "Israel" the "mad dog". But putting down Israel, is not an option ... this "mad dog" is on a leash, and the only thing the Arabs will accomplish, si that the leash will be lengthened and eventually "released".

So, be careful what you wish for ...

edit on 9/7/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

this thread is just more of the same old stuff, anti isreali proponents of war calling for the extermination of jews. pro isreali war mongers wanting nothing less than the subjugation of non jews. this small portion of earth is holding the entire planet hostage. islamic nations control the oil, isreal controls the global economy. islamic nations use so called "terrorists" to attack others and then claim to the international community it's not us,its those radicals. then you have the isrealis, who are undermining economies all over the world to attain such a position of power that they can do anything and the international community will turn a blind eye to their actions. not to mention that if the sampson option is true, they are hostile to every nation on the globe,if that's not already been proven by the actions of the isreali government. of course,like the U.S, a majority of the people don't like the taste of what their leaders are shoving down their throats,not that they have a choice but to chew and swallow. so there is no right side if your still playing their game.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Originally posted by mackey1224uk
And when they do, every Zionist Jew, from Europe to Britain will get their sh#t kicked in by mussies, skinheads and more mindless thugs..
Israel, will be the end of us all..

"mussies" is a term of abuse. Furthermore, it is Israelis and zionists in the West who are forging links and association with skin heads, fascists and nazis.

Pam Geller, the New York zionist Jew rabble rouser, incited Anders Behring Breivak to attack the youth camp who were starting off Norway's national boycott of Israel.

Link www.loonwatch.com...

And there is the fascist EDL Jewish Division hooligans;

Link www.facebook.com...

Here is a photo of zionists and nazi skinheads marching together;

edit on 8-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

Did you really just try to state that Israelis are getting together with Skin Heads and NAZIs?????

You do realize that skin heads and nazis hate Israelis and Jews MORE than they hate blacks RIGHT????

I mean what you just tried to state is the most asinine statement I think I ever read, it should replace Military Intelligence as the quintessential oxy-moron....

Jaden

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Why repeat what I am saying? Why not refute it with facts.
I am telling you in a straightforward manner that Israel is accessing fascists in Europe and the US to stampede them into antiArab and Muslims.

Both zionism and neonazism are racist and militaristic ideologies.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pushmepullu

I found it awkward to read your comment beyond the half way point due to its density of its divergent points.

Rather than regurgitate the hate filled zionist perceptions of Arabs and Muslims, try sticking to the thread and substantiate your comments with check-able zionist free references.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join