It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Lebanon of total destruction in new war

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by buster2010

Well, whose propaganda machine should we believe in - Obama's ?

Now while some of you Americans are whining about whats going on the Middle East - of which really none of you really give a stuff......you just whine for the sake of whining simply because most of you don't like Jews - and probably most of you have never met one let alone an Israeli.

what are you lot doing to help improve life on the Native American reservations? .......considering they've done more for their country than the average Caucasian American. There are more military veterans amongst Native Americans than any other racial denomination in the USA.....yet your country spit on these people!

Any of you visited South Dakota lately?

edit on 9-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

You are talking to a native American so I don't need you to tell me about my people. You don't even know what your talking about. The percentage of Natives that served is higher simply because there isn't as many natives as any other race in America. So keep your ignorance to yourself and stop trying to deflect the thread which is what the Israeli bootlickers in this forum always try to do.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by bluemirage5

Hezbollah and Hamas are just proxy groups to wage war for Syria and Iran so they can portray clean hands to a mostly ignorant world at large.

Where did you get this from? Hezbollah is in Lebanon and Hamas is in Gaza. But they do share the same goal. Drive out the people that invaded their lands. To say they are proxy groups for Syria and Iran is laughable.

Laugh away. Laughing is therapeutic I hear.

Judging by what you have posted you need all the therapy you can get.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Israel was telling Lebanon that if they attacked Israel again, they wouldn't get off as easy as they did last time. They gave fair warning so they won't be attacked. There is nothing 'insane' about that.

The insanse thing is that it is occuring during a time of relative peace. Perhaps it is related to the worsening situation in Syria and potential confict with Iran which could see Hizb'allah attack Israel. None-the-less it is not a particularly warry or intelligent public statement.

So the unending rocket attacks and terrorist attacks into Israel out of Lebanon have nothing to do with Israel retaliating, eh? Riiiiight.

Unending? Stupid word to describe Lebanese rocket attacks. The last one occured in December 2011 and landed within Lebanon. Rocket attacks are infrequent and are now almost exclusively perpetrated by non-state parties (i.e. the Brigades of Abdhulah Azzam, linked with Al Qaeda) who are not within the realm of government authority and are much more difficlut to control. No rocket attacks occured in 2010, there were a few minor ones in 2009 and in 2012 none have occured thus far. Thus unending is a stupid, glorified adjective used to describe the attack. It seems like your making up a load of horsesh#t.

Israel is being pro-active in it's defense. Good for them.

There is a thin line between pro-active and agressive. If everyone was "pro-active" in their defence, the world would be a far more terrible place. Could you imagine occasionaly Mexican drones entering US airspace?

Funny. (or sad) Anti-Jews keep blaming Israel for all the problems in the middle east. But they turn a blind eye to what Lebanon, Hamas, Hezbollah and the rest are doing. There are no innocent parties in the MIddle East. It's just that simple.

Why the need to defend Israels actions if every side is guilty?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by bluemirage5

Hezbollah and Hamas are just proxy groups to wage war for Syria and Iran so they can portray clean hands to a mostly ignorant world at large.

Where did you get this from? Hezbollah is in Lebanon and Hamas is in Gaza. But they do share the same goal. Drive out the people that invaded their lands. To say they are proxy groups for Syria and Iran is laughable.

Laugh away. Laughing is therapeutic I hear.

Judging by what you have posted you need all the therapy you can get.

That's a riveting bit of trivia my friend. I've jotted it down and tucked it into my wallet just in case I find myself on Jeopardy one of these days. Take care now.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youtuber
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You should re-introduce your brain to your mouth because you're speaking out of your derrière.

I'd suggest you shove your bible in your deep throat and "Keep it under-lock and keys"
because the most dangerous book on earth is the bible.

George Bernard Shaw

Finally

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think it is funny how everyone blames Israel for the bad in the middle east. The only peaceful country in the middle east and everyone seems to want to get rid of them. Imagine a middle east without them, controlled completely by Islamic extremists. Perfect!! just what we would need. After they were gone how long would it be before the entire region was a waste land of hate and subjugation. Has anyone looked into the history of Israel when they took over the country and what they did to ensure that the people who occupied that country was taken care of. The muslims were allowed to elect their own people into office to speak for them, they were allowed to stay and offered the oppertunity to help build a country for both religions. Way more then what they deserved. I think that people should look more into the history of what the palastinians did and are doing to the jews. World has always hated the jews. Considering that most middle east countries it is illegal to be a jew. Even the states had to pretend that there was no jews in the military when they went into Kuwait. They had to remove their dog tags, bull# if you ask me. We are always yelling and complaining about racisim but what no one cares that jews are not allowed to go where they please as any human should or can? They are surrounded by enemies that want nothing more then to kill them all, man woman and child. Those of you that hate on jews this is what you are supporting, and if they finish (which they won't) the jews who they gonna come after next? Islam is not a religion of peace, just a fancy window dressing so that all you bleeding hearts that really know nothing of what is going on in the middle east are blinded and slowly help the islamics drive the jews further and further into a place that has no defensible borders that they cannot defend. Anyone remember the Seven day War? It is gonna happen again but this time Israel is gonna retake the entire region and it will only be the fault of those that seek her destruction. I support the Jews and all she does. Remember what you might do if someone was to come into your house and kill one of your family members boy i bet you sure would justify whatever you did in retalliation eh? Support God and hug a Jew.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cobra1113
I think it is funny how everyone blames Israel for the bad in the middle east. The only peaceful country in the middle east and everyone seems to want to get rid of them. Imagine a middle east without them, controlled completely by Islamic extremists. Perfect!! just what we would need. After they were gone how long would it be before the entire region was a waste land of hate and subjugation. Has anyone looked into the history of Israel when they took over the country and what they did to ensure that the people who occupied that country was taken care of. The muslims were allowed to elect their own people into office to speak for them, they were allowed to stay and offered the oppertunity to help build a country for both religions. Way more then what they deserved. I think that people should look more into the history of what the palastinians did and are doing to the jews. World has always hated the jews. Considering that most middle east countries it is illegal to be a jew. Even the states had to pretend that there was no jews in the military when they went into Kuwait. They had to remove their dog tags, bull# if you ask me. We are always yelling and complaining about racisim but what no one cares that jews are not allowed to go where they please as any human should or can? They are surrounded by enemies that want nothing more then to kill them all, man woman and child. Those of you that hate on jews this is what you are supporting, and if they finish (which they won't) the jews who they gonna come after next? Islam is not a religion of peace, just a fancy window dressing so that all you bleeding hearts that really know nothing of what is going on in the middle east are blinded and slowly help the islamics drive the jews further and further into a place that has no defensible borders that they cannot defend. Anyone remember the Seven day War? It is gonna happen again but this time Israel is gonna retake the entire region and it will only be the fault of those that seek her destruction. I support the Jews and all she does. Remember what you might do if someone was to come into your house and kill one of your family members boy i bet you sure would justify whatever you did in retalliation eh? Support God and hug a Jew.

ok, so you're an arab living fine until BANG! 1946 arrives and a # load of europeans decide that they are going to move where you live...

All of a sudden they "let you" elect your politicians, the "give you" a little piece of land to live in (only to surround it with walls and close it off), they "tell you" not to do this not to do that...

Then they slowly start to get closer, and closer until they have no more room and start bulldozing the land they "gave you" and then don't like the people they "let you" elect because they think they are terrorists...

Come on, some people really live in a fantasy world...

If people didn't want to be surrounded by enemies, they :

a) shouldn't have displaced people who were living there
b) should have chosen somewhere else to live
c) shouldn't just take away land and destroy houses because they need to make settlements
d) should respect lawfully elected officials even if you don't agree with their views
e) should stop carpet bombing civilians with phosphorous because you get 1 rocket which doesn't even come close to your people...

israel is the cancer here. i say hug a missile before lobbing it into israel.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Well, whose propaganda machine should we believe in - Obama's ?

Now while some of you Americans are whining about whats going on the Middle East - of which really none of you really give a stuff......you just whine for the sake of whining simply because most of you don't like Jews - and probably most of you have never met one let alone an Israeli.

what are you lot doing to help improve life on the Native American reservations? .......considering they've done more for their country than the average Caucasian American. There are more military veterans amongst Native Americans than any other racial denomination in the USA.....yet your country spit on these people!

Any of you visited South Dakota lately?

edit on 9-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

You are talking to a native American so I don't need you to tell me about my people. You don't even know what your talking about. The percentage of Natives that served is higher simply because there isn't as many natives as any other race in America. So keep your ignorance to yourself and stop trying to deflect the thread which is what the Israeli bootlickers in this forum always try to do.

Deflect the thread? Hmmmm....thread is about Israel warning Lebanon of total destruction, numerous posts just go on and on to talk about those evil Isreali scum. Stop pretending and just make a Evill Israeli thread and you can all share your propaganda stories and you all can act like self righteous individuals who care about the little guy.

and ps:

I refuse to lick boots unless I get paid. (hey Israel, I sure would love to get paid for this, please email me so we can get the funds flowing into my bank account)

reply to post by Magnum007

Hug a missile before it get launched into Isreal. Pssst - some of that hate is showing, might want to edit that a bit.

edit on 10-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Hug a missile before it get launched into Isreal. Pssst - some of that hate is showing, might want to edit that a bit.

sure, here's the edit:

hug a missile and smile as it gets lobbed... reload, and repeat...

this way, lebanon, iran and the rest of the world will be safe!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I know more about your people than you think; perhaps because I'm part Native Canadian myself!

I'm fully aware of whats going on in Dakota, and you better believe it!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cobra1113

Israel will eventually retake an entire region, no doubts about it.

Fact is, the world never gave a stuff for the Jews before 1945 or after 1945. In fact, it was only since Israel was re-established in 1948 that the world took notice and has been whining about Israel ever since.

Well.....where were you during WW2 while the Jews were being rounded up in cattle cars and sent off to the Nazi death camps?

And none of you Americans even blinked while the Native Americans were being massacred by the millions on their own tribal lands.

You even go to war with each other if you have no common enemy!

God forbid! If there were another round up of Jews.....we know where you stand!

Now what would you like us to do for you when YOUR Govt starts rounding YOU, your women and little children up in to FEMA camps?

The hypocracy oozes in America and if I was you I'd be watching your Govt alot more closely than that in the Middle East and Israel. Media lies, forced vaccinations, GMO, mobile/cell phone tracking, CCTVs, TSA, drones flying over small and large commnities, legislation passing for even more control over the American people, low morale of the American people......your worry should be more at home, not half way around the world!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This is for the fools who believe the garbage that comes from the Israeli government.

Israel planned for Lebanon war months in advance, PM says

Preparations for Israel's war in Lebanon last summer were drawn up at least four months before two Israeli soldiers were kidnapped by Hizbullah in July, Ehud Olmert, the prime minister, has admitted.

His submission to a commission of inquiry, leaked yesterday, contradicted the impression at the time that Israel was provoked into a battle for which it was ill-prepared. Mr Olmert told the Winograd commission, a panel of judges charged with investigating Israel's perceived defeat in the 34-day war, that he first discussed the possibility of war in January and asked to see military plans in March.

They plan wars in advance and use false reasons to justify them when they decide to attack.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

of course they were preparing for war against Hezbollah genius.
Last I checked, fire breathing dragons or martians are not their enemies sworn to annihilate them.
The plan's code name was 'May Marom' which was not carried out in 2006, mainly thanks to Mr Olmert's incompetence.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

“They plan wars in advance and use false reasons”

Yes, shooting rockets, sniping at civilians, kidnapping soldiers are false reasons,,,LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Totally true. As long as the human race continues to think in terms of nationality and tribes, evolution will come to a halt and self-destruction is just around the corner. Maybe it's nature's way to solve problems. Who knows.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Masters in false flag ops. Guilt induction; the oldest trick in the book.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join