It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Lebanon of total destruction in new war

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by qvision
We must remember it isn't the Israeli people doing this, it's the Israeli administration.

The israeli people are complicit and actually just as guilty... They support their government's agenda by re-electing the same animals...

The people of israel want a government that will keep committing genocide in their name, but distance themselves afterwards and insult people who call them out by calling them anti-semetic and anti-jewish...

this is why I say tactical nukes on israel will solve most of the problem...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Youtuber
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You should re-introduce your brain to your mouth because you're speaking out of your derrière.

I'd suggest you shove your bible in your deep throat and "Keep it under-lock and keys"
because the most dangerous book on earth is the bible.

George Bernard Shaw

edit on 9-7-2012 by Youtuber because: (no reason given)

bamboozled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You know something....that is a very hard question for me...I struggle with that one period....I don't believe any race...or religious sect...or anyone has any right to a homeland...Gaia is our homeland right now equally. I go further than just the SOR...you see the Israel to me is not a homeland for the jewish people It is a state set up by the Rothchilds...is has been and always will be a haven for the Rothchilds(Zionists). The situation really is .... you have a political movement Zionism....and you have a religious sect..the Jews...so why does this warrant a homeland...I would personally go a lot further...and get rid of ALL borders....Humans DO not have a right to establish borders on mother Earth....Humans only have the right to occupy this beautiful planet and to show her the respect she deserves for providing us with a place of habitation in which we should all learn to live peacefully together on.
reply to post by plube

No problems with the Native American Indians being removed from a homeland that 'wasn't theirs', then?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This maybe irrelevant to the discussion.

Al Durah

Images that shook the world

Images from the video footage of 12-year-old Muhammad al-Durrah being shot dead in the GazaStrip.The scene was filmed by a France 2 cameraman.

Muhammad and his father cower behind a concrete wall

Muhammad's father, Jamal, tries to shield him

"Don't shoot", Jamal shouts to Israeli troops

Shots ring out

Muhammad collapses in his father's arms

Muhammad dies and the father is badly wounded

In peace the sons bury their fathers, but in war the fathers bury their sons.

edit on 9-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

Too awful to look at. The worst part is zionists were calling this video Pallywood because apparently the little boy moved after he collapsed on his father's lap.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You did not mention the controversy around this sad episode... A simple omission, I'm sure...

The controversy centers on two areas: the raw footage and its interpretation by Enderlin, and the lack of any investigation into the boy's death. There is confusion about when the incident occurred, how much footage was shot, why it was blurred at the moment the shots were fired, why France 2 cut the final scene, and what time the boy arrived at the hospital. No ballistic tests were conducted. Within days of the incident, the IDF demolished the wall and concrete cylinder the al-Durrahs had sheltered against; they said they did this to remove hiding places for snipers. There is no evidence that bullets were recovered, whether from the scene, from the bodies, or from Jamal. There was no full autopsy, though a pathologist did examine the boy's body. In an interview with Esther Schapira in 2002, Abu Rahma, the cameraman, said bullets had indeed been recovered. He suggested Schapira ask a named Palestinian general about them. The general told Schapira that he had no bullets, and that there had been no Palestinian investigation because there was no doubt as to who had shot the boy. When told the general had no bullets, Abu Rahma said that France 2 had collected bullets at the scene. He said: "We have some secrets for ourselves ... We cannot give anything ... everything."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by bluemirage5

Hezbollah and Hamas are just proxy groups to wage war for Syria and Iran so they can portray clean hands to a mostly ignorant world at large.

Where did you get this from? Hezbollah is in Lebanon and Hamas is in Gaza. But they do share the same goal. Drive out the people that invaded their lands. To say they are proxy groups for Syria and Iran is laughable.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Isn't it nice that some people feel they have exclusive rights to what is the truth (but is merely their opinion)

I must say, I am impressed at the lobby group that Muslim extremists have on the internet.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Isn't it nice that some people feel they have exclusive rights to what is the truth (but is merely their opinion)

I must say, I am impressed at the lobby group that Muslim extremists have on the internet.

So people who are defending their homes are Muslim extremists? Talk about blindly believing the Zionist propaganda machine.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I must say, I am impressed at the support group that the zionist animals have on the internet...

OH WAIT! No, I'm not so impressed, it's actually expected considering their well known deflection and disinformation attempts...

I'm just surprised nobody called me an anti-semite yet...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Hey, I have my spidey senses, I can see through the BS quite well thanks.

Shooting missiles, mortars and suicide bombers against the general public is an act of extremists. But I know you won't see it that way....and even I will admit that Israel has committed terrible acts, but so have the Palestinians.

reply to post by Magnum007

What deflection? Israel warns Lebanon of total destruction.....so who is trying to deflect that statement? All I see is those evil Israeli Zionist propaganda posts.

edit on 9-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hey, I have my spidey senses, I can see through the BS quite well thanks.

Shooting missiles, mortars and suicide bombers against the general public is an act of extremists. But I know you won't see it that way....and even I will admit that Israel has committed terrible acts, but so have the Palestinians.

Walled, gated, closed off, shot if you get too close to the wall or border, with refusal to let in basic supplies, cut off power whenever just because, cut off water whenever and just because, bulldozing of houses, stealing land and personal possessions and giving to your own... (should I continue?)

Sounds like some ghetto in Poland during WWII right? well, no, it's today's israel continuing Hitler's work in almost the same fashion... except this time the world doesn't care, and actually cheers them on...

Were the jewish uprisings in the ghettos also acts of extremists? I'm sure they were considered that way by the germans... hmmmmm
edit on 12/7/9 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
JPost - IDF concerned Lebanon planning water diversion
By YAAKOV KATZ
09/07/2012
Israel is deliberating responses to the possibility that Lebanon will divert water from the Hatzbani River.

www.jpost.com/LandedPages/PrintArticle.aspx?id=276732

The IDF is deliberating responses ahead of the possibility that Lebanon will divert water from the Hatzbani River, a move that Israel has in the past viewed as a casus belli – justification for war.

Israel’s concern stems from the construction of a large tourism center on the Lebanese side of the river, not far from the Israeli town of Metulla.

A senior IDF officer in the Northern Command said that construction of the center needed to be closely tracked due to the possibility it would be used to divert water from the Hatzbani, which supplies 25 percent of the Jordan River’s waters.

Israel is concerned about the site’s proximity to the border, particularly in light of a number of near-clashes between IDF troops and soldiers from the Lebanese Armed Forces.

“It has our attention and we are keeping a close eye on what is happening there,” the officer said. “Our concerns range from the diversion of water to the possibility that the tourism center will be used as cover to launch attacks against Israel.”

(...)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Al Dura......

did'nt you revise that "scene" years ago when it was found out the two in the video are still alive today?

Jeez you are so far behind international news; what year are you living in?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Did you just figure out Hizbollah are in Lebanon and Hamas are in Gaza?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well, whose propaganda machine should we believe in - Obama's ?

Now while some of you Americans are whining about whats going on the Middle East - of which really none of you really give a stuff......you just whine for the sake of whining simply because most of you don't like Jews - and probably most of you have never met one let alone an Israeli.

what are you lot doing to help improve life on the Native American reservations? .......considering they've done more for their country than the average Caucasian American. There are more military veterans amongst Native Americans than any other racial denomination in the USA.....yet your country spit on these people!

Any of you visited South Dakota lately?

edit on 9-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Al Dura......

did'nt you revise that "scene" years ago when it was found out the two in the video are still alive today?

Jeez you are so far behind international news; what year are you living in?

Bring them to my face. I'm still living at large

Show me evidence such as images, showing that they are alive and well, etc. NO Blah blah blah BS's.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
This maybe irrelevant to the discussion.

Al Durah

Images that shook the world

Images from the video footage of 12-year-old Muhammad al-Durrah being shot dead in the GazaStrip.The scene was filmed by a France 2 cameraman.

Muhammad and his father cower behind a concrete wall

Muhammad's father, Jamal, tries to shield him

"Don't shoot", Jamal shouts to Israeli troops

Shots ring out

Muhammad collapses in his father's arms

Muhammad dies and the father is badly wounded

In peace the sons bury their fathers, but in war the fathers bury their sons.

Thats why it's called war. No one wins in war, both sides lose. Ain't nobody innocent in this. I hear about the shooting happening but not the why it happened. Congratulations, you have a front row seat to the world's oldest family fued. Yes it is horrifying, to see people die in war, but people die all over the world nothing special in Israel, just mankind doing what it does. Hell, there's people dying all over africa due to starvation and brutal warlords being merciless on their people, yet we hear about this sh*t in Israel everyday give it a rest already. I want to see less fingerpointing and more of men taking responsibility for being evil and their atrocities all over the world. I have had a enough of this crap, if i had my way i'd line 'em all up and take a peach limb to their asses until they couldn't sit down for a month.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by bluemirage5

Hezbollah and Hamas are just proxy groups to wage war for Syria and Iran so they can portray clean hands to a mostly ignorant world at large.

Where did you get this from? Hezbollah is in Lebanon and Hamas is in Gaza. But they do share the same goal. Drive out the people that invaded their lands. To say they are proxy groups for Syria and Iran is laughable.

Laugh away. Laughing is therapeutic I hear.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join