It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns Lebanon of total destruction in new war

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

No, lol, Hamas and Hezbollah are united in a common enemy, and it's a very "loose" alliance at that. (Psalms 83)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

They are not so united as you think they are.

Who's on Hamas' speed dial - it aint Hizbollah!

Hamas is just about "war' ed out and have no interest in a full blown confrontation with Israel.

Watch very closely where the IDF raid and bomb Gaza.......now who is on speed dial?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
This is an example of why Israel is described as insane by many.

Israel was telling Lebanon that if they attacked Israel again, they wouldn't get off as easy as they did last time. They gave fair warning so they won't be attacked. There is nothing 'insane' about that.

This is an unsustainable situation for the people of the Middle East and the only humane thing to do is to put this zionist mad dog down.

Because Israel is the only one to blame for all the crap in the middle east, eh? :shk:

Israel, as clockwork, routinely attacks Lebanon and kills thousands of it citizens.

So the unending rocket attacks and terrorist attacks into Israel out of Lebanon have nothing to do with Israel retaliating, eh? Riiiiight.

Only last week the Lebanese discovered electronic spying devises and when they were being examined by the police, the Israelis detonated them.

Israel is being pro-active in it's defense. Good for them.

Funny. (or sad) Anti-Jews keep blaming Israel for all the problems in the middle east.
But they turn a blind eye to what Lebanon, Hamas, Hezbollah and the rest are doing.
There are no innocent parties in the MIddle East. It's just that simple.

Just to points in your support:

1. Good to see some people still have, and make sense.
2. Sad to see we still have to point out the obvious when dealing with those who insist on seeing only one side of an argument.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I realize that, I'm saying they would rather see Israel burn before resuming their throat slitting of each other. Hamas is still getting it's "marching orders" from Tehran for the most part. And Babylon, err, I mean Iraq is almost online...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Or perhaps its just a front for more $$$ from the UN, EU and USA? Think about it!

I'm not fooled by whats going on and it's not so clear cut as they all want us to think.

Last I heard, Iran and Hamas fell out of eachother's "good" graces a couple of years or so ago. You really think Iran gives a stuff about the Palestinians? I am still yet to meet one single Persian who likes a Palestinian.....I know the Gulf states hate them!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The Persians don't even give a rat's A about Israel. And the Arabs at large let the country go to complete waste before the Jews moved back into the territory. They just hate Jews.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We must remember it isn't the Israeli people doing this, it's the Israeli administration.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by qvision
We must remember it isn't the Israeli people doing this, it's the Israeli administration.

The Israeli people are the ones being shelled by rockets tho, not the Admin.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Lebanon is a wonderful place and the people are very nice, however they are being used as pawns, well not them but their land and border with Israel. Forget what the MSM says, it is quite clear that this is a religous based struggle that has 2 competing religions striving for control of a single Holy Place. Read the Bible or the Koran or the Torrah it is clearly laid out. Why is everyone so surprised.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
Lebanon is a wonderful place and the people are very nice, however they are being used as pawns, well not them but their land and border with Israel. Forget what the MSM says, it is quite clear that this is a religous based struggle that has 2 competing religions striving for control of a single Holy Place. Read the Bible or the Koran or the Torrah it is clearly laid out. Why is everyone so surprised.

People who read the Bible are not.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
and again another genocide!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You should re-introduce your brain to your mouth because you're speaking out of your derrière.

I'd suggest you shove your bible in your deep throat and "Keep it under-lock and keys"
because the most dangerous book on earth is the bible.

George Bernard Shaw

edit on 9-7-2012 by Youtuber because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
reply to post by Masterjaden

Why repeat what I am saying? Why not refute it with facts.
I am telling you in a straightforward manner that Israel is accessing fascists in Europe and the US to stampede them into antiArab and Muslims.

Both zionism and neonazism are racist and militaristic ideologies.

Now you're trying to obfuscate the fact that you just tried to say that Jews and Nazi's were collaborating???

Because you claim that they are both militaristic ideologies???

Islam is probably the most militaristic ideology, but you aren't claiming that Muslims and Jews are collaborating...

Everything I have heard and seen from Israel is that they want to be left in peace but aren't going to take a bully punching them in the gut demanding their lunch money...

I have seen Muslims blowing themselves up and saying that Israel needs to be wiped off the face of the planet...

Let's see....Which one of those bears out what you are implying????

Jaden

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I will recognize Israel when Israel recognizes Palestine.
edit on 9-7-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Im just waiting for israel to use the samson option. Turning the middle east to glass doesnt sound like such a bad idea sometimes. not that im for killing people or anything, but im sick of war.

The midddle as one large glass surface will also help with the fight against global warming, as all that glass will act as amirror and bounce the sun's heat back into space, helping to cool the earth. LOL.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

How can the international one world community allow this to happen? Where are the condemning voices of this being totally unacceptable? Where is the UN to condemn this sort of behavior?

That

or the red button.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by deckdel

How can the international one world community allow this to happen? Where are the condemning voices of this being totally unacceptable? Where is the UN to condemn this sort of behavior?

That

or the red button.

they are busy to sanction Iran for peaceful and legal enrichment and to make an excuse for attacking Syria!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deckdel

That

or the red button.

Don't despair; in the dark days of Apartheid South Africa no one thought they would be defeated.

In fact I would suggest that the zionists are placing themselves into a very dark corner with their gratuitous violence, threatening behaviour and their vitriol. When comeuppances are served, there will no pity for them.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

Now you're trying to obfuscate the fact that you just tried to say that Jews and Nazi's were collaborating???

The Zionist did collaborate with Hitler and they offered themselves as a guerrilla army to fight the British in the Middle East.

Der Angriff

Nacht-Angriff was a daily paper also published by Goebbels. Issues in 1932 are described as "6. Jahrgang"

The newspaper was set up by Joseph Goebbels, who in 1926 had become the Nazi Party leader (Gauleiter) in Berlin, and the party provided most of the money needed to ensure publication. The paper was first founded to rally NSDAP members during the nearly two-year ban on the party in Berlin. Der Angriff was conceived as a mass circulation paper that fought the hated "System" with rude and aggressive language.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Youtuber

You should re-introduce your brain to your mouth because you're speaking out of your derrière.

I'd suggest you shove your bible in your deep throat and "Keep it under-lock and keys"
because the most dangerous book on earth is the bible.

George Bernard Shaw

]

Didn't we already try this number with Voltaire?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join