It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Employee Claims She Saw No Bodies But Many Angels From Flight 93

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
reply to post by TsukiLunar

You are on the outside looking in. Your eye isn't open.

Okay...?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

Are you trying to be deep or just confusing? On the outside of what? Are you a cyclops?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
How did the jet crash? What scene can we expect, when a jet dives nose down with the engines fiering as opposed to a more conventional crash?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Most airliner crash scenes people are familiar with are from landing or take off - not a vertical powered nose dive, impacting at 600mph or whatever speed it was - there is not going to be a whole lot left that is recognisable - as for angels, deceased spirits - sure why not!?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i for one believe her story. I get so tired of people not believing me when i tell them i talk to an several different races through artificial telepathy. If this can happen to me, i believe "angels" can do almost anything.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

crash scenes you been too.....ok,,none as in the above description of verified Govt. Datta,,got me,,

how many Golf Tournaments u been too,,
? and won?

edit on 3-7-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Trying to establish your level of expertise in light of idiotic remarks about how does not "look right"

You are about the 1000th clown whose level of experience consists of watching video's in mommy's
basement who made the same statement.........

Considering since have aircraft firefighting/rescue training and done body recovery at a crash scene
I said it trumps yours........

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sounds like she just wants some fame and still sees a tragic plane crash as a chance to cash in a little bit.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
These two comments from her are very interesting, after reading all the posts, 3 pages worth, I tend to believe the statement about "No Bodies", bodies come apart pretty quick with an impact at that speed.

"The biggest thing for me is that that there were no bodies," she said.

"Leonardi, 56, remembers the burning pine and jet fuel stinging her nostrils. She said she also remembers a smoldering crater littered with debris too small to associate with the jetliner or 40 passengers and crew on board.

But the comment about "a smoldering crater littered with debris too small to associate with the jetliner or 40 passengers and crew on board" reminds me of all the talk and pictures about the hole and the damage on the outside of the Pentagon that didn't match up to a Jetliner either.

At this point, the evidence does not match up at all with the explanation, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

My theory is...the many Angels she saw were the (Guardian Angels) of the people on that flight..and the reason they found no bodies is because at the very time the explosion happened...the people were immediately transported to heaven and were not allowed to suffer any more.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

Any time there is a high speed impact you're going to find itty bitty pieces of wreckage. I heard about one crash of an A-6 Intruder that impacted vertically, at near Mach 1, where the engines were found several feet below ground, and had been compressed to less than half their normal length. The rest of the wreckage that wasn't buried, was tiny pieces.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

"not your normal ,,type crash seen."
is what i actually said,,

idiotic remarks about how does not "look right"
never said it din't not look right,,
said it deviated from yer normal.

are u this observant at your crash scenes?

twisting words,,?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Sometimes the dead are trying to tell you something.
-Ghost Whisperer

I had a life saving experience once pretty unexplainable, I guess it might have been a good Samaritan who vanished but if you read stories you have to believe in such a thing. Since I believe in angels, who am I to say she did not see any?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
No wonder she is ex-FBI. Shes clearly insane.

really? wow!
you're such a thread killer....
personally I believe she saw something. with something so tragic, and violent, and just happening. I'm sure it was quite the sight to see.
its not that uncommon to see something of this sort after an accident, like these for example:
ghoststudy.com...
realscaryghosts.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

My theory is...the many Angels she saw were the (Guardian Angels) of the people on that flight..and the reason they found no bodies is because at the very time the explosion happened...the people were immediately transported to heaven and were not allowed to suffer any more.

I like your theory, and I agree that sometimes something to that extent could possibly happen. have you ever read the story Air Raid, it sound kind of like what you are saying, I recommend it for a good time killer.
peace...........

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by aaaiii

Are you trying to be deep or just confusing? On the outside of what? Are you a cyclops?

ugh!! really Domo?
you are just plain confused, and for the star count you have on here, I would think you know what this person meant by eye!!!!!! it wasnt a typo, that is your only hint.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
No bodies? My dad was there and he saw body parts on the ground.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
There is a possibility here that she is exceptionally clever,

The only way of preserving her life is to beat them at their own game....If she just came out and said there were no bodies....possibilities could be that she would have just signed her own death warrant...As in character being assassinated....or herself meeting an untimely death....So why not make out you have already gone off the deep end...that preventing a look in from the darkside...this way she gets the point across(how ever feebly) but because she is now considered insane.she gets let alone...she assassinates her own character and she still gets to say what she may have and may not have seen.

Just a possibility....It is pure conjecture on my part....nothing more...nothing less.
edit on 023131p://f41Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It sounds like someone wants to sell books

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join